Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

Kyle must answer for her attitude towards Dorit and Erika; Teddi reflects on the joys and fears of parenthood during a pandemic. a defiant Denise comes under fire for her connection to Brandi Glanville.

Airdate: 09/09/2020

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

When I was a child, I used to twirl my hair into knots. That’s what Dorito’s hair looks like to me.

Dorit's hair reminded me of those bakery doughnuts that are in the shape of a braid and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Yum!

WTF is Kyle wearing? It's hideous.

Garcelle looks old and tired. 

I hope there's not a Part 3.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

What is up with the brown lip liner? Rinna’s makeup colors are distracting. 

Does anyone care if Denise and Brandi had sex? Does anyone care If they admit or deny it?

Dorit likes to monopolize the conversation. The pause that she makes between her words are either there to keep the focus on her or are pregnant pauses while she tries to come up with something to say. Dorit is not concise. Blah, blah, blah.

• Love 10

I knew of Rinna when she joined the cast.  I knew she was a soap star on a show I didn’t watch and for some reason never liked her.  Now I hate her.  Dorito- “You know I adore you Denise, and, now I’m going to slit your throat.”

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Revisionist history for Andy. Denise confirmed being friendly with Brandi but never said they were good friends or even friends at all. Friendly and friends are very different things. I’m friendly with the mailman at work but I’m not friends with him. 

Thank you. Yes, she said they were friendly he said she said they were good friends. All this why we heard what she said, 

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Denise got the worst lighting.

And the worst makeup. Denise is so pretty. She deserved better.

2 minutes ago, Gini67 said:

I never understood how Denise could be married to Charlie sheen.... I do now... I think she is nasssttty...there is one talking head where she looks out of her mind... not a fan...

She looks like she is on a strong sedative IMO.

I do agree that there has to be something off about any woman who gets with Charlie Sheen.  LoL

Brandi's face is a disaster. She is starting to morph into Joceyn Weinstein.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
20 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I like Teddi, too. And I really feel for what she is going through with her daughter, though it looks like she made it through surgery okay.

I like Teddi as well. I know she gets flak for being boring, but I find her to be a straight forward person. I didn't like how she handled Puppygate with LVP, but aside from that, I've never had an issue with anything Teddi has done.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Ugh, this is just awful.

1. Rinna is trash

2. Kyle is a self- centered hypocrite - she thinks she is smarter than she is.

3. I really, really dislike Andy,  but his love for Rinna during this is so disgusting even for him.

4. This is boring. It’s hard to have an interesting reunion when you didn’t have an interesting season. Rather, it was another pile on season,

And, this is why we will have more of Rinna than we (at least most fans, from what I read here) want.  

Andy LOVES any woman who is willing to demean or degrade themselves, and Rinna is the QUEEN of attention seeking, demeaning behavior - during the show and in her social media.  Andy eats that up with the spoon.  

So, I imagine Rinna will be back next season.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It’s so odd to me that Andy asks Denise one softball question about not knowing Brandi and how that reconciles with the year’s worth of text messages and Denise—who had given herself a huge pat on the back for sitting there and taking it—couldn’t answer the question without Dorit having to help her find her words.  I don’t know or care whether she drank or smoked something prior to filming this reunion—she is just very ill-equipped to be here and her presence makes me uncomfortable.  Why should it be so hard, from the comfort of your own home—not even a set—to say, “we texted in a friendly manner, but we weren’t friends”?  Why did it take a Camp David Accords to get that out? 

I think Andy was full of shit by saying that after Brandi said what she said, there is no reason to have her on the show; she’s said enough.  That is never how this has worked in the past—if he’s afraid of a lawsuit, he should be honest and say it.  If he’s letting Denise and Aaron pull his strings, admit it.  If Andy thinks Brandi’s story will shatter under pressure—as it did with the text messages—he should be transparent and admit that Brandi is perhaps not the most credible source.  He doesn’t want to say that, because it doesn’t go along with his anti-Denise narrative, and I don’t respect that.  

Denise looks fucking crazy watching the package of herself saying that she’s said worse things about Teddi, and then wondering who told Teddi that Denise said that in the present.  Holy shit.  

I can’t wait for this to be over.  It’s painful from every angle.  Not a single one of them comes off well.  In fact, I find almost nothing to praise about anyone on this show, including the full-time cast, including the host, including Sutton, including Brandi.  Just Ugh! all around.  See y’all next week of course.  

I think Denise is a pathological liar. She actually believes what she says. Maybe she learned that in her divorce with Charlie Sheen. Either way, it's the reason I can't root for her, despite the fact that she was ganged up on this season.

• Love 14

Reunion pt 2 was more boring then the first.  Dorito and Vyle never “owned” what they were mad about which was they just don’t respect each other, never did (Vyle’s comments about Dorito’s decorating skills and Buca di Peppo, Dorito’s comments about Vyle’s “fashion show”, Vyle’s comments about Dorito’s glam, etc).

I don’t think they ever really liked each other ever since LVP took up for Dorito her first season.

And thank goodness for Dr. Mellencamp for explaining what eating disorders are really masking and how they have absolutely nothing to do with one’s parents.  🙄

The hatred for Denise was palatable.  Why Denise doesn’t drag some of their skeletons out the closet I’ll never understand.

Speaking of Denise she looked wasted in some of her talking heads.  This whole season has been disturbing.

• Love 23
19 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Dorit likes to monopolize the conversation. The pause that she makes between her words are either there to keep the focus on her or are pregnant pauses while she tries to come up with something to say. Dorit is not concise. Blah, blah, blah.

She is such a bore and a windbag.  I find Dorit at her least likable when she’s not on the defense.  When she’s on the defense, she has her wits about her.  I always loved when Rinna asked Dorit in season seven if she trusts her husband, and Dorit was succinct and unflappable when she replied “implicitly.”  That was supposed to be some mic drop moment, because when Kim asked Lisa if she wanted to talk about her husband, she smashed a glass and went for Kim’s neck, and Dorit went in a completely different direction.  I like that Dorit and PK can be stoic in the face of flames.  

When Dorit doesn’t have an antagonist though?  She is insufferable IMO.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I swear, Kyle should work in politics.

Kyle sweetie, maybe the few fans you have left truly buy that your poor innocent self got attacked from all directions out of nowhere. But the vast majority of the viewers don't buy your revisionist history and remember you were mean, got the group involved with drama, then ran off crying like a little girl when a couple cast members didn't see things your way. Stop lying and grow up.  

Why's it "extreme" for Dorit to say she felt attacked when you barked at her over and over? But a couple people calmly stating they don't agree with you is an attack? 

And yes, Dorit said she had a life, when you ATTACKED her, to defend herself. She never said you don't have a life, and was much kinder to you than other women would have been in her shoes. But you proceeded to go at her like the pit bull that you are. Stop acting like it's all about supporting Teddi. You're not that good of an actress. We all know you're jealous of Dorit and how banging she looks in her glam and photoshoots. You're actually an outwardly pretty woman (despite the not so pretty insides), but your jealousy takes away from it. You were the one "coming at" Dorit all season, not the other way around, and you threw plenty of shade toward her in your confessionals. Do you know how easy it would be for Dorit to point out the obvious-that you're jealous of her, but she's kind enough not to?

Erika, Kyle lashes out at you when she's had a few drinks, because she's threatened by your looks, just like she is of Dorit's. I don't think it's a coincidence alcohol and any hormonal changes she could be going through never result with her being a bitch to the less sexy ladies on the show. 

I think the beefs between Kyle and Dorit are petty. I don't know why Dorit is bothered that Kyle and Teddi are closer than the other women. In most groups of women, you'll have two women who will form a stronger bond than the other women. Just as I don't know why Kyle is insistent that Dorit shaded her business. Dorit didn't say Kyle's clothes were ugly. She simply said that Kyle wasn't prepared for her fashion show and just slapped her name on another person's work, which are both true.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I think the beefs between Kyle and Dorit are petty.

Hence why most of the focus of this season was on the Denise/Brandi situation. Everything else this season was petty and/or boring. The show has jumped the shark. And possibly a whale or two.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I think the beefs between Kyle and Dorit are petty. I don't know why Dorit is bothered that Kyle and Teddi are closer than the other women. In most groups of women, you'll have two women who will form a stronger bond than the other women. Just as I don't know why Kyle is insistent that Dorit shaded her business. Dorit didn't say Kyle's clothes were ugly. She simply said that Kyle wasn't prepared for her fashion show and just slapped her name on another person's work, which are both true.

I think Dorit is annoyed by how poorly Kyle treats her. I agree that some of the comments she makes about the friendship is a little much. Also agree about what Dorit said about Kyle's business. Kyle took that and twisted it around to pretend she's this huge victim. Typical Kyle.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Dorit is annoyed by how poorly Kyle treats her. I agree that some of the comments she makes about the friendship is a little much. Also agree about what Dorit said about Kyle's business. Kyle took that and twisted it around to pretend she's this huge victim. Typical Kyle.

Dorit should remember how LVP felt during that one dinner with Dorit, Kyle and LVP.  LVP felt "left out", as Kyle fawned all over Dorit and vice versa.  That's why LVP got up and left.  I guess what goes around comes around.

Kyle also did the same thing to LVP in earlier seasons with Taylor Armstrong.

Kyle has now chosen Teddi as her best showfriend and Dorit is feeling "left out".  I have to agree with Dorit, though.  Kyle is afraid to say out loud that she is closer to one housewife than another - she's been called out on that before during reunions and got completely flustered, just as she did tonight.  

Kyle just wants everyone to think that she is some wonderful friend to everyone.  Her response to Dorit was very telling when she was questioned about her and Teddi's friendship - "Teddi has been a very good friend TO ME."  - Not "We just get along well," "we're good friends to each other" - instead, it's all about Kyle.  

I think that Dorit thought she had sealed the "best friend" deal with Kyle last season, when Kyle did a lot of dirty work for Dorit during puppygate, but I guess Kyle turned the tables.

Personally, I don't see the connection between Teddi and Kyle - two different lifestyles, two women at different points in their lives (one has young children, the other only has one tween left at home), there are a lot more differences than similarities.  Actually, Dorit and Teddi have more in common - they both have young children, they both have husbands in dubious businesses, they both front having more than they probably do.  Teddi and Dorit actually have a lot in common!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 22