Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Pregnant Teddi—they are treating her as if she is the first woman to ever be pregnant.  At one point, she was.........breathing heavily.  Tell me more!

I find it so self-centered that Andy’s baby shower (which seemed more like a drunken bawdy party than a shower) that happened about two years ago keeps coming up on all of these reunions.  It’s 100% irrelevant to this show.  I despise him.  

Yes 😂and yes! 

21 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Does anyone care if Denise and Brandi had sex? Does anyone care If they admit or deny it?

Nope and nope! And I think all of viewers agree. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

What was the issue that took the target off Kyle’s back this year and moved it to Denise’s?

”Mommy shaming”

And who suggested that that is what Denise was doing?

Kyle.

Kyle is, and always has been, the manipulatrix of this show. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
21 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Denise should start a ‘Ragamuffin’ clothing line on the American TV shopping channel and forget this reality franchise. It’s not good for the soul.

Or she could do it on QVC, which would really piss Rinna off. How much fun would it be if she did it and outsold Rinna!😂

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, Axie said:

I knew of Rinna when she joined the cast.  I knew she was a soap star on a show I didn’t watch and for some reason never liked her.  Now I hate her.  Dorito- “You know I adore you Denise, and, now I’m going to slit your throat.”

I had actually watched Rinna on the Aprentice and had decided I liked her. I didn't hate her the first season she was here either. But, yeah, she is awful. Thing is most if them are. I detest Rinna, Kyle, Dorit, Teddi and Rinna. Sutton is boring. Garcelle is OK and I don't much care about Denise, but am definitely on her side this year, because she isn't the others. I don't care about her sex life and Brandi is a known liar. If she slept with her, who cares? They are consenting adults. Rinna "the cover up was worse than the crime". There was no crime you pathetic attention whore. 

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Lisa: I would never ever do anything to hurt my daughters.

Amelia gave an interview recently in which she said that when the daughters were in high school and had friends over to the house, both male and female, Lisa would often come in walking around in a thong and a tight T-shirt with her “tits” out.

Lisa, did it ever occur to you that that might embarrass your daughters and cause gossip among their school mates? Apparently not

Wow, that’s a real npd mom move! No boundaries - and everyone, even kid visitors, are preyed upon. Rinna 🤮

• Love 11
21 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

So wait.  Kyle thinks SHE was bullied all season?  In what world?  Denise has that particular market cornered.  She could tell Kyle a thing or two about being bullied by these bitches.

I know!!! I was incredulous.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

For as much as Kyle wants to believe and wants everyone to think, this is not Kyle's show.  She has never been the executive producer.  She wants to think that she can control the narrative, but she has never been challenged about this.  Rumors have swirled for years that Kyle wants to get Faye Resnick on as a full-time housewife, but that has never happened.  The producers are going to continue to cast this show to create the drama they love.  Kyle is just as replaceable in their eyes as all of the housewives who have come and gone which includes heavy-hitters like LVP and Denise.  Honestly, I can see them casting someone with the understanding that she is supposed to come in guns ablazing at Kyle.  I do believe that Garcelle was given this directive, but it did not come to fruition.  They will try again because they want the drama.  

I did not always hate Kyle, as I do now, but I should have realized who she was when it was made clear, very early in the show, that the morally reprehensible Faye Resnick was one of her besties. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 20
7 hours ago, dmeets said:

I think there may be a larger turnover this season. Only ones I see as safe are Kyle, Lisa and sadly for me, Doorit (whose fan favorite status this year confirms to me that Twitter's outrage over puppygate had nothing at all to do with concern over Lucy and was all about who was/wasn't mean to LVP).

Not for me. I agree Dorit is more palatable this year, but I will never forgive what she did to Lucy. I hope they fire her ass, along with Teddi, Kyle, Rinna and Erika. If Denise and Garcella are also leaving, they can just start over. 

• Love 16
10 hours ago, MaggieG said:

So Teddi feels that Garcelle should have brought up the Rinna dancing in private but it was perfectly fine to bring up the Denise thing at the table with everyone. Interesting. I really cannot stand Rinna and her awful spawn.

Such hypocrisy! My mouth was literally hanging open after she said that.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Mar said:

Amelia gave an interview recently in which she said that when the daughters were in high school and had friends over to the house, both male and female, Lisa would often come in walking around in a thong and a tight T-shirt with her “tits” out.

Please tell me this is not true.  Please.

I'm not even sure if I want her to own it.  Jesus.

Tour de France is on.  France is beautiful.

Edited by albarino
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, albarino said:

Tour de France is on.  France is beautiful.

Sounds just like something Rinna would do.

I can’t wait until we can safely travel. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, albarino said:
4 hours ago, Mar said:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/09/03/amelia-hamlin-exposes-mother-lisa-rinna/

• Useful 1
47 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

I'd pay someone to ask Erika if Tom goes down on her or if she goes down on Tom. If teenagers aren't off limits why are old lawyers.

WHERE'S BRANDI?! We can always tweet her to get down to the bottom of things for us next season, if she's not too busy trying to get to the front of Erika, who's apparently the housewife she'd most like to sleep with. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

WHERE'S BRANDI?! We can always tweet her to get down to the bottom of things for us next season, if she's not too busy trying to get to the front of Erika, who's apparently the housewife she'd most like to sleep with. 

Right. And since Brandi apparently has a thing for older guys (i.e. Andy's father), she'd probably do Tom in heartbeat!

• LOL 4
On 9/9/2020 at 6:42 PM, nexxie said:

I liked Teddi from the beginning - and still like her. So there, Teddi haters! Haha

On 9/9/2020 at 7:14 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I like Teddi as well. I know she gets flak for being boring, but I find her to be a straight forward person. I didn't like how she handled Puppygate with LVP, but aside from that, I've never had an issue with anything Teddi has done.

While I also didn't like the whole Puppygate fiasco, I do like Teddi.

16 hours ago, dmeets said:

Denise had to be completely out of it, otherwise she's a complete asshole for maintaining her boredbitchface while Teddi was talking about how her baby was about to go in for freaking neurosurgery. Even Garcelle and Sutton were extremely supportive in that moment, and they have no love lost for Teddi. I don't blame Denise one bit if she hates Teddi (although I have no idea why she was saying all these "worse" things about her before the Rome trip) but to not even be bothered to feign concern over a months-old child is kind of appalling. So I choose to believe she was so blitzed that she was tuning out any conversation that didn't have to do with her.

I thought Denise's expressions while Teddi talked about her baby's upcoming surgery were disgusting & very telling. I now officially think Denise is a piece of garbage. All of the other women (some of whom dislike Teddi but are decent human beings) expressed concern, but not Denise. Heather Locklear talked about how Denise slept with her ex-husband while they were still married. Heather said she & Denise were good friends when she slept with him. Denise of course denies having been close friends with Heather, so this is now a pattern of lying about being friends with someone. Plus, Nicolette Sheridan & Aaron were neighbors of Denise at one point & many say Denise & Aaron began hooking up before he divorced Nicolette. Other than adopting Eloise & seemingly being a good mother, I think Denise F$cking Richards is a trashy, cheating, lying liar who lies...

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Of course, if I liked the garment I would buy it.  I wouldn't like anything that boldly proclaimed the designer though.  I think it's kind of a shady way they have of free advertising while you walk around thinking you are hot shit because you are wearing their label.  BFD.  Everything you buy is someone's label.  I find it interesting that people put such status on certain designers, and I think it's kind of ridiculous.  That's all.  😘

I agree. It's like the uglier, the better. Rich posers have no taste.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Erika Jaynardi's Moschino outfits were just laughable. She thought she was so cool. SMH.

I personally love Moschino, but I know camp is not for everyone.  I find the designs fun and exuberant and enjoy seeing Erika wearing them.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I personally love Moschino, but I know camp is not for everyone.  I find the designs fun and exuberant and enjoy seeing Erika wearing them.  

My grandson could have made her a similar style. It would be fun and bright and cute. $10.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, princelina said:

The problem with all of them is that they live in a world of Plastic Surgery Face so they don't know what looks good, or normal, or attractive anymore.  Kyle and Dorit and Brandi all had pretty faces but they can never stop with the tweaking, the teeth, the lips, the botox, etc.  I assume they are happy with what they are doing to themselves, even as we midwestern chub-chubs can see that they are ruining their faces. 

i totally agree. I think it's prevalent in the entertainment industry. The standard of beauty had become an Instagram/Kardashian face. There is also an element of status.

On a recent Bachelor recap, I really noticed the difference between Kaitlin, who looks plastic and totally different from when she was originally on the show, and Trista, who is older but looks more naturally pretty. They had a two-shot of them on Zoom and it was really apparent. It was sad. I think Kaitlin was so much cuter before she messed with her face. But I'm sure there are many who think she looks better now, because she's got the requisite skinny nose, full lips, super-arched brows, small chin and frozen forehead that is the rage. 

In one of her THs, Brandi looked FRIGHTENING! Her eyes looked lopsided and her cheeks (implants) huge. Something is off in the proportions of her face. She really screwed up the natural beauty she had. I noticed she looked slightly better in one of the party scenes because they showed her from a three-quarter angle. It was more flattering than head-on. 

Kyle has been more reserved or had better work done, so she isn't yet into scary territory. But I hope she stops soon. 

I'm not sure what Dorit has had done, but her nose does look more refined to me on the reunion shows. 

None of these women are going to leave their faces alone because they are judging themselves against each other, and they're all into "work." 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

On 9/11/2020 at 4:46 AM, IslandGirl said:

I thought Denise's expressions while Teddi talked about her baby's upcoming surgery were disgusting & very telling. I now officially think Denise is a piece of garbage. All of the other women (some of whom dislike Teddi but are decent human beings) expressed concern, but not Denise. Heather Locklear talked about how Denise slept with her ex-husband while they were still married. Heather said she & Denise were good friends when she slept with him. Denise of course denies having been close friends with Heather, so this is now a pattern of lying about being friends with someone. Plus, Nicolette Sheridan & Aaron were neighbors of Denise at one point & many say Denise & Aaron began hooking up before he divorced Nicolette. Other than adopting Eloise & seemingly being a good mother, I think Denise F$cking Richards is a trashy, cheating, lying liar who lies...

This. All of this. Denise may have had many people fooled (even me, I liked Denise last season), but she outed herself this season as a liar. I saw her stumbling and backtracking her words several times. Deflecting. Running. All behavior in an attempt to manipulate and turn the focus away from her. 

I don't know what happened between Denise and Brandi, but it seems clear they were at least close friends--and for Denise to keep denying it had to hurt Brandi. I feel sorry for Brandi, she seems like the kind of person people will use and throw away because she's viewed as flaky, a drunk, trashy and unreliable. Denise probably thought she could deny a close relationship because of Brandi's reputation. That had to hurt. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I don't know what happened between Denise and Brandi, but it seems clear they were at least close friends--and for Denise to keep denying it had to hurt Brandi. I feel sorry for Brandi, she seems like the kind of person people will use and throw away because she's viewed as flaky, a drunk, trashy and unreliable. Denise probably thought she could deny a close relationship because of Brandi's reputation. That had to hurt. 

In fairness to those who throw her away, from what we have seen it's her fault because she's constantly pushing boundaries and her friends get sick of it.  (See:  slapping LVP, throwing wine in Eileen's face, telling on camera that she and gruesome Carlton made out, which for all that she tried to come off as a "sexy witch" Carlton was not happy when she did that.). She thinks she's being hilarious, they get sick of her crap, and then she digs in her heels and insists that "that's just how I am" rather than ever learning a lesson about why people don't want to be around her.  Her first scene this year with Denise was at Kyle's party when she was babbling about being a "throuple" with Denise and Aaron, and neither of them seemed to find her cute or appealing.  Since Denise ain't talking we will never know, but I bet they were friends for a while and then she did something so they dumped her and that's why she's pissed.  I'd love to know what she did that was weird enough to make those two back off 😄 

• Love 17

I don't particularly like Denise but I definitely don't feel bad for Brandi. I think Brandi was trying to use Denise to get back on the show, in whatever way she could. She did ultimately succeed, in the grossest way possible. 

There is a part of me that thinks Denise was talking about LVP when she said that Brandi implied that there were other women known to them that she slept with.  (Someone also suggested Kim, which I think is plausible, too).  Now, I don't think it is the case that Brandi had sex with LVP but I can absolutely believe Brandi said she did. 

But Denise shouldn't have brought it up if she was going to be coy about it. It doesn't actually help her case and it makes it appear that she's lying about that (even though in that particular case, I don't think she was. I really do think that Brandi has made those claims). 

• Love 8
On 9/9/2020 at 9:14 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I like Teddi as well. I know she gets flak for being boring, but I find her to be a straight forward person. I didn't like how she handled Puppygate with LVP, but aside from that, I've never had an issue with anything Teddi has done.

I don't mind her being boring, but she's a big old hypocrite. That's annoying. I think it's her close friendship with Kyle that I don't like. The dynamic is when the high school nerd gets to sit at the popular table and becomes a cringing, backstabbing sycophant. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't mind her being boring, but she's a big old hypocrite. That's annoying. I think it's her close friendship with Kyle that I don't like. The dynamic is when the high school nerd gets to sit at the popular table and becomes a cringing, backstabbing sycophant. 

I so wish Teddi had only asked Denise about what she said about her and Erika, and left the rest to Kyle and/or Rinna. For a minute, when she said to Kyle “You were there too,” I hoped she’d be smart and stop talking - but Rinna pressured her and she folded, doing the dirty work. Again.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Denise looked haggard and stressed out to me. I loved Kyle’s look. I still think Sutton (Sudden lol) doesn’t bring much to this show for me that is. Lisa was entertaining to me,I like that she doesn’t kiss butt. Erika made me laugh with the first part of the reunion when she used the motherf*cker word. Garcelle seemed very calm and confident. I honestly enjoyed when some of the girls were asking “where’s Brandi?” haha. I used to not like Dorit. But I really enjoyed her this season. I do think Denise probably slept with Brandi wine. But I would be humiliated to say I slept with her too. Teddi seems to be able to hold her own this season. I respect that. And besides she is still Denise fucking Richards haha right.

• LOL 1
On 9/10/2020 at 11:37 PM, Adgirl said:

I'd pay someone to ask Erika if Tom goes down on her or if she goes down on Tom. If teenagers aren't off limits why are old lawyers.

That’s one two ugly images - where’s the brain bleach?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I haven't watched any of the reunion episodes of Beverly Hills or New York, and I don't think I'm going to. I wanted to watch these shows to either have a laugh at the antics, or to wonder at the houses and holidays these women have had. If I wanted to experience this level of toxicity, I'd turn on the news, or just start embracing the dregs of twitter. I think these recent seasons of both franchises has released me to move on to other things. I might start watching Salt Lake City, or I just might give it all up. I just don't feel like toxic relationships and women at their bitchiness is entertaining.

I still enjoy the recap podcasts out there -- maybe I'll stick with them. 

• Love 5

Season recap storylines:

1) Kyle and Teddi are friends. People jealous

2) Rinna did not contribute to daughters anorexia. Daughters are not affected by mom's behavior

3) Ericka's dreams of Broadway came true

4) Denise lies. Denise does not own it

5) Rinna is now friends with Kim because of family connection-- Kyle is now friends with Brandi because she takes care of her sister (leaving her less responsible, and gives her more free emotional time). As such, Brandi and Kim, now besties with Kyle and Rinna, run the narrative of the show, which is that Denise is bad.

What is a true issue? Nothing spoken. Maurio's absence and being stoned when present, plus partying without Kyle. Rinna not really doing anything but crashing daughter's photo shoots and lambasting Denise because she lacks any relevance...

The stories that we got:

Rinna-- her daughter is paying for her own apt. but she's super fucked up, but she still needs to model to pay her way. (Even though modeling is fucking her up)

Kyle-- she is soooo busy and traveling everywhere that she can't be the perfect mom she wants to be

Dorit-- not sure. She designed a room at chain restaurant??? She doesn't like Kyle and Teddi's friendship

Ericka-- she's going to Broadway and her dreams are realized, and she tearfully thanks Tom for her life.

Denise-- Likes to have sex and is attracted to husband. Does not want ladies to talk about sex in front of her children. Chaos ensues.

Teddi-- role is to point out others flaws. She is the less witty Bethanny Frankel. No real talent, no beauty, no appeal, but an opportunist taking advantage of an opportunity. Average girl making it despite odds. Rough and tough. Horse person.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I do think Brandi and Denise did some private things together. I do not believe that Brandi was misled to believe that Aaron was okay with it, and then after the fact told not to ever tell him. I don't think Denise told Brandi she had an open marriage. I do think she told Brandi not to say anything to Aaron. Brandi is spinning this like she is some type of victim who was forced to be a "cheater." Which makes no sense. If you thought she had an open relationship, she told you as much, then you aren't a cheater. Please don't make it seem like you feel so guilty. I do not believe Denise told her she had an open marriage, and I do not believe that Brandi feels guilty. I feel that she's trying to win over Kyle and stay in Kim's good favor and is selling Denise out, because she feels slighted by Denise. Which I get-- Denise is claiming that she barely talks to her and she's some sort of stalker with her 10:1 text ratio.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, HeddaGabler said:

I haven't watched any of the reunion episodes of Beverly Hills or New York, and I don't think I'm going to. I wanted to watch these shows to either have a laugh at the antics, or to wonder at the houses and holidays these women have had. If I wanted to experience this level of toxicity, I'd turn on the news, or just start embracing the dregs of twitter. I think these recent seasons of both franchises has released me to move on to other things. I might start watching Salt Lake City, or I just might give it all up. I just don't feel like toxic relationships and women at their bitchiness is entertaining.

I still enjoy the recap podcasts out there -- maybe I'll stick with them. 

100% agree with everything you said!

• Love 1

I don't know what it says about this season that I thought the 10-second clip of Drunk Erika sitting on a couch and snacking was the best thing about this episode.  And I'm not even an Erika fan.  

• LOL 5
On 9/10/2020 at 5:08 PM, Rahul said:

I think audiences by and large don't want a show like this. Rinna's presence has sullied what was a once great show featuring some genuine friendships, laughs and tons of lifestyle porn of the uber wealthy into this toxic never ending merry-go-round of vicious attacks. The producers of RHOBH are grossly misinformed about what people want to see on their screens, especially in uneasy times like these.

As much as I despise the majority of the current cast of Beverly Hills, I have absolutely no desire for Brandi to return, even if she were to drag these bitches to hell and back. I'd rather Bravo fired them all en masse and they faded away into obscurity, never to be seen on my TV screen again. Not only would the viewers benefit from this sweet relief but I know it would burn up every single of these conceited women who constantly crave attention. There's no better solution than this in my book. Then they can start afresh with a mostly new cast.

Do any of them even live in Beverly Hills?

I read online that all of them are living in Encino now and the only one that lives in Beverly Hills still is Lisa Vanderpump.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 9/15/2020 at 10:43 PM, bravofan27 said:

The stories that we got:

Rinna-- her daughter is paying for her own apt. but she's super fucked up, but she still needs to model to pay her way. (Even though modeling is fucking her up)

Great recap!  But you forgot to add that the daughter is a super wealthy and successful model!  The only reason we know that is because Rinna tells us so, not because we've ever seen her model anything anywhere, other than the "celebrity daughter walk-through" on one fashion week, and the show she set up for herself 😄 

• LOL 6
25 minutes ago, princelina said:

Great recap!  But you forgot to add that the daughter is a super wealthy and successful model!  The only reason we know that is because Rinna tells us so, not because we've ever seen her model anything anywhere, other than the "celebrity daughter walk-through" on one fashion week, and the show she set up for herself 😄 

That's right! I think that was the show where Sutton was shamed into tears for ruining her daughter's event, and all Sutton did was express some anxiety to one housewife. You would have thought she created a scene, took off her clothes, started to twerk, threw glass across the table, you know, some everyday Rinna shit!

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Yeah this was Boring. I don't like the way Teddi interacts with others on the show. She's either up someone's butt or putting on this assertive act like she is playing a part of a confident woman telling another what she thinks of her or the situation.  I never buy that overly assertive act. I think it's a cover up of an insecurity.  BUT she is so into her kids and I really see her as a satisfied domestic woman who really would do anything for her kids and husband.  She's very emotional with her children.

Regarding Denise,  i think she partly looks rough compared to the other women who've been nipped and tucked and filled to high heaven because she's a working actress. She probably has to have an aged average look of a woman of her years to fit the roles. Too tight and it's not believable. Example: who can Rinna play? She isn't natural at all. She probably only gets character acting roles. 

• Love 3
On 9/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, RealHousewife said:

That's right! I think that was the show where Sutton was shamed into tears for ruining her daughter's event, and all Sutton did was express some anxiety to one housewife. You would have thought she created a scene, took off her clothes, started to twerk, threw glass across the table, you know, some everyday Rinna shit!

Yup, Dorit wasn't really held accountable for that $hit stirring! And Denise never called her a $hit stirrer the way she did Teddi...

• Love 2