Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Reunion (Part 2)

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I think Denise is a pathological liar. She actually believes what she says. Maybe she learned that in her divorce with Charlie Sheen. Either way, it's the reason I can't root for her, despite the fact that she was ganged up on this season.

Another episode, another lie from Denise. She said that she sent Brandi on average one text to Brandi's 10. Then when they showed the chain of texts, it was pretty much one to one. Not hard to see - one text in white, one text in blue, one text in white, one text in blue. Not to mention that at the first of the chain is either Denise sending Brandi a picture of her bare breasts, or Brandi sending Denise a picture of her bare breasts. Now personally, I don't do that with my best girlfriends, let alone an acquaintance. 

It was a also pretty funny when Denise said she sent the cease and desist order so that Brandi would tell the truth. The others chimed in the a cease and desist order is to make someone stop talking. LOL.

Someone up thread posted that Denise is not coming back next year? I am fine with that. I actually like how the others get along for the most part. I especially liked this episode with Teddi mentioning that she called Erica, Rinna, Dorit and Kyle when her daughter lost the tip of her finger. I have always liked Teddi, and I love that she has held her own with the howives and become close to the core group. Good for you, Teddi! 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15

"The cover up is worse than the crime"? So Rhinna thinks That if Denise and Brandi had sex, that's a crime? What does Andy think about this? Rhinna has probably not been laid in 20 years. Perhaps that's  where all her anger and vitriol comes from

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 18
36 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I was screaming at the TV - "Brandi's not there because she's not a Housewife!!!  She's a has-been wannabe!!"

And, you are 1000% correct with your warning to the other housewives.  Those women will be regretting if she returns.  First, she will be gunning for at least one or two of them, and secondly, given what I've seen and read, they will lose a large number of viewers.  

ETA:  I would bet every dollar I have that the chorus of "Where IS Brandi?" was pre-planned by Kyle, Rinna and Erika.  Interesting how they all chimed in with the same exact phrase at almost the same exact time.  Such a bunch of bullshit - especially coming from Kyle, who vehemently despised Brandi for almost the entire time Brandi was on the show previously.

As much as I can't stand Brandi, and now that Denise and Garcelle (probably) ore out, I say bring her back. Someone has to take down Rhinna and Kyle.  Maybe a little "truth cannon" aimed at them is what this show needs, since it's gone so far into the nasty black hole it's in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

Hence why most of the focus of this season was on the Denise/Brandi situation. Everything else this season was petty and/or boring. The show has jumped the shark. And possibly a whale or two.

Somewhere there’s an aquarium full of sea creatures looking skyward at Rinna’s lips, Kyle’s man hands and Teddy’s lame ass flying overhead going “what the hell is that mess?”

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

The essence of Vyle in a nutshell (in her exchange with Dorit re: Dorit talking truth about Kyle being unprepared for her own fashion show: "Do you think I would do that with any of your business. You know how easily I could do that and I never did.

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

And $5700 for an LA one bedroom? Bitch this ain't NYC. That sounds straight stupid to me.

But she needs a doorman!  And a kitchen island!  And she's such a popular model that she makes more money than any of them!  😄😄 😄 😄😄 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

The essence of Vyle in a nutshell (in her exchange with Dorit re: Dorit talking truth about Kyle being unprepared for her own fashion show: "Do you think I would do that with any of your business. You know how easily I could do that and I never did.

That sounded like a threat to me...

Didn't Amelia say she NEEDS two bedrooms in an earlier episode?   "NEEDS", LOL

Omg, FUCK YOU ANDY!!!!!!!  Now I'm watching the Attack Denise portion of the show.  This is soooooooOSOOSOGOAHA AHHHHHHHHHH

Andy DIRECTLY put words into Denise's mouth THAT SHE NEVER SAID Omgggg why is he allowed to do this ahhhh this makes me so mad.

Omg these women ARE SOOOOOOOOO AWFUL!!!!!!  I include Dorit and Garcelle today too.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

And Dorit could have easily said a bunch of stuff that she never did. 

1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That sounded like a threat to me...

I thought that sounded like a threat too, definitely vyle...

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Best part of this epi was when Andy read a viewer question for Denise, “Denise, you’re one of the sexiest women in the world...” And then the instant bitter stank faces that suddenly appeared. 

I absolutely love that too.  And when they showed Denise wearing the topknot (and yet the audience still thinks she's so sexy). And Teddi trying to corner Kyle on SO IS IT TOO GLAM OR NOT GLAM ENOUGH . WHAT IS IT.  And Kyle just replying with something stupid.

• Love 11

The idea that Denise is “one of the sexiest women alive” continues to flummox me.  I feel like the viewer with that question didn’t get the tense right.  Perhaps Denise was—past tense—one of the sexiest women alive in 2002, when she did that movie with John Leguizamo as the girlfriend of a drug dealer.  She looks like a completely different person now, as if she is her own mom.  I don’t get it.  It’s like saying Marlon Brando is the sexiest man alive.  When?  In the sixties?  Or the 2000s?  Two very different times and looks.  

It can happen. At age 6 in 1977, I fell in love with Harrison Ford and dare anyone to tell me that he's any less beautiful right now today!

Denise got the worst lighting.

How do they "get" the worst lighting when they are in their own homes?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6

Well, Denise didn't waste any time getting off that Bravo merry-go-round.  She may as well have though.  She had a story and she was sticking to it.  Even if not a lot of it made sense.  She also seemed to have pretty much checked out, and I wondered about her mental state.  I think Denise painted herself into a corner.  This did happen with Brandi and she's been denying and lying every since.  I may do the same thing.  The only thing, when you start lying, you have to remember the lie, and it usually multiplies.  I'm not sure if Denise is a really bad liar, or if she's a dingbat, or just too stressed with everyday life to even remember she lied to begin with, or if it's a mental illness.  She did the right thing in leaving though.  She had no future with that show and those bitches.  They are the reason we can't have nice things.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I mentioned this after the first part of the reunion, but it looks to me like Dorit had a nose job.  Does anyone else see it?

I used to think Dorit had a beautifully unique, if slightly imperfect nose.  It gave her so much character and a natural beauty..  Now all I see is a perfectly aligned, if slightly swollen, line-for-a-nose on her 'barbie' face.  She is still very pretty, don't get me wrong, but just in today's more generic, Kardashian perfect way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Jel said:

Best part of this epi was when Andy read a viewer question for Denise, “Denise, you’re one of the sexiest women in the world...” And then the instant bitter stank faces that suddenly appeared. 

I personally just don’t find this to be true. Denise was gorgeous, but something is off about how she looks these days. I thought it was rude for Kyle to call her a ragamuffin but she does often look disheveled to me. Even her reunion look is a bit of a yikes. She’s still pretty but she didn’t quite age as well as some as her peers, such as Garcelle or other popular actresses from the 90s who are around her age and still acting now (Reese Witherspoon/Julia Roberts/uma Thurman/ Halle Berry/ etc.). I was a little taken aback by that question, honestly. 

I don’t think there’s anything the other women should really be envious of. Yes, she’s had a long career but she’s got nothing on the people I listed above. 

• Love 6

I don't have to like a housewife to watch, but I do have to find them interesting enough to devote an hour a week.  The problem with this mean girl group is that they keep chasing off the interesting housewives.  Kyle and Rinna don't really have anything new to bring to the show.  We've seen their families, we've seen their homes, we've seen their work.  Teddi is famous for being boring.  The most interesting things about her are her horseback riding and her father, and we never get to see those things. 

Be careful mean group ladies, because if you keep chasing everyone else away, you'd better be prepared to pony up with some seriously fascinating wealth, entertaining, and drama of your own.  Otherwise I'll just go watch Netflix.

• Love 22

Denise Richards should be fired. This show is about sharing your lives with the world and she shares nothing but lies and facades. There’s zero truth in anything she says. She contradicts herself constantly. She’s boring. Get rid of her bs. 

14 hours ago, Jenxee said:

Reunion pt 2 was more boring then the first.  Dorito and Vyle never “owned” what they were mad about which was they just don’t respect each other, never did (Vyle’s comments about Dorito’s decorating skills and Buca di Peppo, Dorito’s comments about Vyle’s “fashion show”, Vyle’s comments about Dorito’s glam, etc).

I don’t think they ever really liked each other ever since LVP took up for Dorito her first season.

And thank goodness for Dr. Mellencamp for explaining what eating disorders are really masking and how they have absolutely nothing to do with one’s parents.  🙄

The hatred for Denise was palatable.  Why Denise doesn’t drag some of their skeletons out the closet I’ll never understand.

Speaking of Denise she looked wasted in some of her talking heads.  This whole season has been disturbing.

Just checking in here to see the comments. I’m not going to watch P2 either except a quick glance to see how they look. 

I’m wondering if Denise has a substance abuse problem. Why would you be out of it in a TH? Those are scheduled in advance. It isn’t like she was in the moment at a party with others and drank a little too much. 

If the does have an issue, maybe it has contributed to her memory issues. She could’ve been drunk in a blackout and not remember everything she said (or did). 

By the way, I didn’t buy her excuse that she’s allergic to powder and that’s why her eyes looked so red last week. Come on, Denise! You’ve been wearing makeup for two seasons. This didn’t come off well.

I dont think Denise is being honest about everything but i'm still on her side. She’s outmatched by these bitter women who are determined to take her down.  Why? Furious at Andy and the mean girls! What has Denise done to them? Why are they so hateful?

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

The "problem" with Denise is there's a line she won't cross, and I do think she was very tempted to do so.  (This inquiring mind wonders if many of the texts she has from Rinna are about the takedown of LVP.)  Anyway Denise refused to lower herself to their level, causing the three to double down on their viciousness.

Another thing...yes Denise is leaving the show and purportedly a four-year contract. She's been in the business a long time, has done reality TV before, and probably retains a savvy group of attorneys...maybe she and Bravo settled.

• Useful 7
  • Love 17