Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I agree that personally contacting the cheerleaders is creepy. But I may be guilty of tweeting a certain someone asking how she could justify cutting Brennen because she needed more time to recover but gave allowances to other women in the past who had injuries at auditions. 😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 11
56 minutes ago, Kate2006 said:

I agree that personally contacting the cheerleaders is creepy. But I may be guilty of tweeting a certain someone asking how she could justify cutting Brennen because she needed more time to recover but gave allowances to other women in the past who had injuries at auditions. 😂

Good for you!!!  Cause a certain someone is doing what she does to create drama for a tv show, not caring that there are real people involved.

And I may have commented on Instagram posts regarding the same thing you tweeted about 🤷‍♀️🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

On 10/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, vivianspoetry said:

I can't get upset about Judy wanting her granddaughter in a squad photo.  I think it's something we all would do, and with perfectly good reasons.  It's not hurting anyone, it only takes a few minutes, and it's something that will be cherished.  When my kids were little and I coached basketball, they would sit on the end of the bench and be the waterboys.  They loved it, the players got a kick out of them, and I am smiling just thinking about it.  

As for the other stuff, I always had a little bit of sympathy for Cassie because she was in a position where people were always going to play the nepotism card, but then her behavior and attitude completely turned me off.  She turned into the stereotypical coach's kid: good, but believes she's superior to everyone else.  I'm sure the (somewhat) unfair criticism she got when first making the squad was tough on her, but she eventually brought it all on herself.  I do agree it's a bad look for her to still be inserting herself into the DCC drama.  It's been years since she's been on the squad, she's got a family, and should have moved onto other things.  Judy is at the center of it, yet she's learned how to accept criticism and either accept it or ignore it depending on the source.  Being coached as a DCC certainly had a hand in that.  I think you can see Cassie's lack of coaching throughout her career showing now, but she's not the first and certainly won't be the last.  

No i don’t think what Judy does is cute or healthy. Once or twice over the years? Sure. But i doubt any of us were brought around our parents’ jobs when we were little apart from emergencies or parties or whatever. They may look more like a cult but this is still a professional environment. Which is why i also think cassie needs to back off and stop commenting on everything. Judy would’ve been fired just for discussing workplace drama with outsiders in any other, normal job. And imho, Cassie brings the hate on herself. She knows she was mostly hated, she knows she needs to back off but she loves the drama. She’s posted sooo many stories “making fun of herself” for her mtt storylines and just wants to remind people she was a (very much unwanted) dcc. I personally feel bad for VK getting hate even though I dislike her, because she was still a teenager and still now a dcc so she can’t really get away from all these. But Cassie is a grown ass woman who just can’t let it go.

There, I said it. Oh and for the record, I really do think thar VK is far better as dcc than cassie was even as a 5th year and that says a lot coming from me lol.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:39 AM, Jesiklyn said:

No offense to Brianna but that seems like a pretty piss pour excuse. On game days they do multiple dances in a row so they should have the stamina to do that.

Not really... Kelli exaggerates as usual. Thunderstruck and halftimes are full on choreos but nothing that a trained dancer can’t pull off. But from all the videos i’ve seen, they just do 2-3 8counts dances at most and then stop. You don’t need that much stamina to last through this with all the breaks... in a real dance job you either have multiple numbers back to back as well as costume changes (so no time for a break) or so many numbers over the show that at the end every muscle on your body hurts. That’s stamina.

On 10/28/2020 at 8:43 AM, Trixi said:

Well VK didn’t handle it well and she hadn’t even made the team. But of course she made both the next year no matter how badly she behaved. I think a legacy shud be held to a higher standard, not the lowest of the group. 

Preach it!

On 10/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, Holly85 said:

Honestly I don’t think they are that close !! Looks to me Victoria is closer to tess then anyone 

Well at least that would explain how she ended up in the triangle last year. At least it looks much more balanced with caroline and rachel this year.

13 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I think because All Stars do less dance and more appearances, they’re less bothered about technique and more on being personable. Amy seems like a sweet girl who does well on appearances with people of all ages. She’s always been a slim girl so won’t have an issue fitting into the uniform again! Plus she lives in the area still and will be able to do more daytime appearances and then run her studio on an evening.

I agree actually. She deserves all star more than point imo.

10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Remember when we were talking about Kelli Q on the former thread, and she came on because someone told her about the stuff being said, so she came on to defend herself?  My response to her was that I hoped the positive was being mentioned to her as well.  I can't remember who else said they were told about the negative stuff on here.  What kind of friends do they have who would only tell them about the bad stuff?

Which was weird because I think it was almost all positive. The only negatives I recall were more like well their relationship was rocky so she should’ve left him a long time ago. So while not really helpful at that moment, i wouldn’t call it trash talk or whatever either.

And a question, why are the all stars doing this appearance? They have 36 girls on the team, none of them could go to a store opening?

also, good lord VK posted a picture of “all her pointe shoes over the years” and all i could think of was: what kind of asshole allowed someone with poor technique and no core strength to put on point shoes and multiple of them too? It’s a miracle VK hasn’t had a severe injury yet. And that’s not even snark, this is just so unbelievably risky.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

I watched that pandemic game day video and the choreography they're doing is just so uninspired. I wonder if it's because they're on the decks they can't do the routines they normally do. It was a mess and so boring. Plus they're blocking the view of everyone trying to watch the game.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

also, good lord VK posted a picture of “all her pointe shoes over the years” and all i could think of was: what kind of asshole allowed someone with poor technique and no core strength to put on point shoes and multiple of them too? It’s a miracle VK hasn’t had a severe injury yet. And that’s not even snark, this is just so unbelievably risky.

I thought how much better her technique should be with all those years en pointe. I remember when I first was told I was going to be able to go en pointe, there were only a handful in my class because we had the best ballet technique. However, going en pointe was a whole new ball game. I discovered how bad my core strength really was! I only lasted a couple of years because I really struggled.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, madmax84 said:

I watched that pandemic game day video and the choreography they're doing is just so uninspired. I wonder if it's because they're on the decks they can't do the routines they normally do. It was a mess and so boring. Plus they're blocking the view of everyone trying to watch the game.

I still can't believe they're dancing there lol

• Love 2
4 hours ago, madmax84 said:

Yes, I find it odd how they have to look at one person for the whole deck to do a dance. They should at least coordinate with the Dj and maybe plan what dances they do during the game like they do during between the quarters. 

I often look at the stories of people who go to the game and the fans who sit behind them have to sometimes get up and look at the side but I guess it's not too bad if they're limiting seating. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

Yes, I find it odd how they have to look at one person for the whole deck to do a dance. They should at least coordinate with the Dj and maybe plan what dances they do during the game like they do during between the quarters. 

I often look at the stories of people who go to the game and the fans who sit behind them have to sometimes get up and look at the side but I guess it's not too bad if they're limiting seating. 

I like the limited seating I like being abt to go get something to drink and eat or even to the bathroom without having to push my way threw lol 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:
On 10/27/2020 at 10:39 PM, Jesiklyn said:

No offense to Brianna but that seems like a pretty piss pour excuse. On game days they do multiple dances in a row so they should have the stamina to do that.

Not really... Kelli exaggerates as usual. Thunderstruck and halftimes are full on choreos but nothing that a trained dancer can’t pull off. But from all the videos i’ve seen, they just do 2-3 8counts dances at most and then stop. You don’t need that much stamina to last through this with all the breaks... in a real dance job you either have multiple numbers back to back as well as costume changes (so no time for a break) or so many numbers over the show that at the end every muscle on your body hurts. That’s stamina.

She acts like they dance the whole game, and they don't, they turn around and watch while play is going on.  They'd look a bit odd dancing with a game going on & no music 😂

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Speaking of Brennan, what a wonderful All Star she would have made. Instead of cutting her, they should have offered her that if they didn't feel she had the stamina for the DCC itself.

That is a very interesting point, Brennan Cook as an All Star.

Considering her poise and grace she could have been an All Star. However, I am afraid that in this case the axiom "How can I laugh tomorrow if I can't even smile today" really applies to Brennan's situation.

She made the squad after being cut twice. Only after Kelli let her emotions guide her she reluctantly let Brennan join the team. These emotions were:

• Anger, because in the previous year there were some girls who had the audacity to quit on her (Kalyssa Singleton and Alexandria Stavropoulos)
  • Guilt (poor Brennan)

Brennan's position in the squad photo is also reflective of her standing in Kelli's brain: she didn't move forward, she was always close to the rookies in the back. Brennan was also not invited to dance in the shoot of the new DCC:MTT leaders and clips.

The sad conclusion is that Brennan was never on Kelli's team, only tolerated. When the situation presented itself, Kelli grabbed it with both of her East Texas hands and threw Brennan out.

So why was Brennan a second class citizen in the DCC squad? Not because she was unprofessional, or because she couldn't do a pirouette, or because she talked back. No. Brennan was a black sheep and a filler because Kelli didn't think Brennan was pretty enough.

To be clear: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder because I think that Brennan is a whole lot prettier than Amy, and Amy is an All Star!

• Useful 3
  • Love 18
11 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

was also kind of sad that Alexandria left the team back in the day. She was one of my favorite rookies that season.

I agree, she was one of my favorites that year. I also know her departure has been a real hot topic on here. A close friend of hers replied to a comment I made on how much I missed her and sad she left early. I don't think she left preseason or even very early, and her friend made the comment "and that team is NO family", or something similar. She apparently was not treated well by the large mean girl group that was very prevalent that year. I follow her on IG and she seems very happy. And her son is adorable! I still really miss her on the team.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, jlc said:

I agree, she was one of my favorites that year. I also know her departure has been a real hot topic on here. A close friend of hers replied to a comment I made on how much I missed her and sad she left early. I don't think she left preseason or even very early, and her friend made the comment "and that team is NO family", or something similar. She apparently was not treated well by the large mean girl group that was very prevalent that year. I follow her on IG and she seems very happy. And her son is adorable! I still really miss her on the team.

I thought she left after pre-season but before cheering at a regular season game. Anyone?

• Love 3

I was here back in the day and I don’t remember mole talk at all!  I do think I’m one of the sunnier peeps for the most part, tho, and I might have blocked such mean spirited posts/posters. The post it for sure got the most press from what I remember, and it cracks me up that it’s for production value. I don’t doubt it. But also, HOW FUCKED IS IT ABOUT THE CONTACTS?!? That seems so much more invasive than hair color. 

I don’t know why people question what they do for a living - most DCC seem to be college grads with varied degrees and many are married to spouses that do all kinds of things too. State department doesn’t seem at all unreasonable to me, for her or her spouse. 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I was here back in the day and I don’t remember mole talk at all!

Yep, same here.  I wish there was a way to access the old TWOP forums.  Lot of good info and gossip, especially since the mods here removed about 500 pages of the Formers Thread with a lot of good info and gossip and never put it back.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Considering her poise and grace she could have been an All Star. However, I am afraid that in this case the axiom "How can I laugh tomorrow if I can't even smile today" really applies to Brennan's situation.

She made the squad after being cut twice. Only after Kelli let her emotions guide her she reluctantly let Brennan join the team. These emotions were:

• Anger, because in the previous year there were some girls who had the audacity to quit on her (Kalyssa Singleton and Alexandria Stavropoulos)
  • Guilt (poor Brennan)

Brennan's position in the squad photo is also reflective of her standing in Kelli's brain: she didn't move forward, she was always close to the rookies in the back. Brennan was also not invited to dance in the shoot of the new DCC:MTT leaders and clips.

The sad conclusion is that Brennan was never on Kelli's team, only tolerated. When the situation presented itself, Kelli grabbed it with both of her East Texas hands and threw Brennan out.

So why was Brennan a second class citizen in the DCC squad? Not because she was unprofessional, or because she couldn't do a pirouette, or because she talked back. No. Brennan was a black sheep and a filler because Kelli didn't think Brennan was pretty enough.

To be clear: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder because I think that Brennan is a whole lot prettier than Amy, and Amy is an All Star!

Well thats what you get from Dementia Kelli. You can tell she AND CHARLOTTE is EXTREMELY narrowminded in their management and their double standards of the team. Eurgh the old website of the squad with the squad photo I still laugh at the "left squad" but they can't put their names to that person and they have a name.

As for Meredith, did I miss something? I don't remember us talking about her mole for 15 pages or is those facebook groups "making up lies" again about us just because they cannot handle the truth we tell or the fact that we respect each others opinions and aren't that nasty like them (nasty in terms of "judging/bullying" etc for our opinions whether the comment was nice or not. She not even "fat" when she left DCC, different clothes can make different girls with different body shape look really really bad eg Jasmine Goode in that orange dress for one of the former DCC wedding, Jasmine did not look good in that dress but then you had the other girls in that same dress and they looked GOOD in it and they all freaking gain weight when they leave DCC anyway because they aren't exactly in calorie deficit once outside of DCC world completely. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Uk-Eve said:

I don't remember us talking about her mole for 15 pages or is those facebook groups "making up lies" again about us just because they cannot handle the truth we tell or the fact that we respect each others opinions and aren't that nasty like them (nasty in terms of "judging/bullying" etc for our opinions whether the comment was nice or not. She not even "fat" when she left DCC, different clothes can make different girls with different body shape look really really bad eg Jasmine Goode in that orange dress for one of the former DCC wedding, Jasmine did not look good in that dress but then you had the other girls in that same dress and they looked GOOD in it and they all freaking gain weight when they leave DCC anyway because they aren't exactly in calorie deficit once outside of DCC world completely. 

Actually Meredith herself said that her mole was talked about for 15 pages on a message board.  Her post on a FB page, nothing made up by anyone.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Actually Meredith herself said that her mole was talked about for 15 pages on a message board.  Her post on a FB page, nothing made up by anyone.

Erm didn't meredith say it was this board that talked about the mole (or she mentioned this board on her post. Thats what I meant was it talked about on this board or was it talked about on FB her mole for 15 pages and then we got the blame etc because someone emailed her about someone on a board talking about her mole and she said it was this board talking about it. As meredith mentioned this board talking about her mole, so I assumed it was this board that spent 15 pages talking about her mole (which I didn't remember the 15 pages of it lol), hence my question. 😀 if that makes sense at all

Edited by Uk-Eve
Just now, Amandared said:

Wow. I can’t believe it’s not more in conversation how absolutely INSANE it is that Kelli Jong Un decided she can’t have two redheads with green eyes and literally made Meredith wear blue contacts for VANITY 😱

Seriously!  So crazy, yet kinda funny because it really shouldn't be that surprising to us!  I'm worried if we start discussing it, we'll be accused of spending 20,797 billion pages on it 🤣

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, kalibean said:

I was here back in the day and I don’t remember mole talk at all!  I do think I’m one of the sunnier peeps for the most part, tho, and I might have blocked such mean spirited posts/posters. The post it for sure got the most press from what I remember, and it cracks me up that it’s for production value. I don’t doubt it. But also, HOW FUCKED IS IT ABOUT THE CONTACTS?!? That seems so much more invasive than hair color. 

I don’t know why people question what they do for a living - most DCC seem to be college grads with varied degrees and many are married to spouses that do all kinds of things too. State department doesn’t seem at all unreasonable to me, for her or her spouse. 

Totally agree about the contact lenses! That’s just insane! But unfortunately I can’t say I’m surprised. 

I didn’t mention it when it aired, and Meredith did a good job of explaining the specific situation in the post that @scorpio1031 shared with us but I’ll clarify just in case it rears it’s ugly head again on here. I believe all State Department employees who are assigned to overseas posts, regardless if they are Foreign Service Officers or Foreign Service Specialists, are considered “dipolmats” as far as State is concerned. The Officers are traditionally what you think of when you think “dipolmat,” negotiating treaties, policies, etc. While the Specialists are professionals in a particular field that support the Dept of State mission: medical, administrative, technical, etc. But any State employee overseas is given the title of dipolmat as they are representing the US through their position with the Dept. in the host nation.

She obviously had to get her Chain of Commands approval to film in those rooms so it’s almost hilarious that people were questioning her truthfulness. 

I personally know a number of spouses of State Dept employees who eventually also sought employment within the Dept. as Specialists. It’s really common. And quite honestly, I think Meredith is perfect for the position she has (or had, not sure if she is still doing the same thing in Bogota) working in the AMBO. She seems incredibly well spoken and personable. 

I’d rather she spill the beans about the Mean Girls during her years on the squad! Did Abigail Klein really try to steal Melissa Rycroft’s boyfriend, as she claimed? How did the girls who could really dance truly feel about Cassie? Why was Amy Reece really released from the squad? Were Tia and Tobie really party-girl cokeheads?! 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I’d rather she spill the beans about the Mean Girls during her years on the squad! Did Abigail Klein really try to steal Melissa Rycroft’s boyfriend, as she claimed? How did the girls who could really dance truly feel about Cassie? Why was Amy Reece really released from the squad? Were Tia and Tobie really party-girl cokeheads?! 

YES!!!  If you are going to take the time, give us info we really want! 🤣🤣  I feel like she went into detail on stuff that wasn't that big of a deal on here.  Like the note on the mirror....tell us more, like did she know ahead of time or was she just as shocked/sad to see it as we were when it aired? If anyone has done her wrong it was TPTB/CMT.  I didn't think of it at the time, but I wouldn't be surprised if people were intrigued when they saw her clip and were curious what they did and looked it up and posted their findings here....but the beauty of this board, someone (thank you @KnyghtRyder) will speak up and explain if we were wrong or at least give us a better understanding.  

• Love 13

I simply cannot get past getting rid of Hannah, Brennan or even Lily for a TC candidate who is making a duck face!   I have heard over & over from K&J about “facial expressions” being a deal breaker.  

FF4814B7-E6EA-4A98-B9B5-CA990685B91F.jpeg

• Love 7
13 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I thought how much better her technique should be with all those years en pointe. I remember when I first was told I was going to be able to go en pointe, there were only a handful in my class because we had the best ballet technique. However, going en pointe was a whole new ball game. I discovered how bad my core strength really was! I only lasted a couple of years because I really struggled.

Where is this photo of her pointe shoes?  I didn’t see it on her IG...  please post if possible

9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

For those who think I lied about our jobs because you checked our LinkedIn profiles... hahahahahahaha!

I don't know why but that made me laugh so hard 😂😂😂

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, Amandared said:

Wow. I can’t believe it’s not more in conversation how absolutely INSANE it is that Kelli Jong Un decided she can’t have two redheads with green eyes and literally made Meredith wear blue contacts for VANITY 😱

No kidding, especially since the red hair/green eyes combo is so rare (and ridiculously sexy). 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, vlc said:

I simply cannot get past getting rid of Hannah, Brennan or even Lily for a TC candidate who is making a duck face!   I have heard over & over from K&J about “facial expressions” being a deal breaker.  

She kinda reminds me of Gina in this picture, a little more makeup and we'll lose her eyes!  She's a cute girl, but I'm not a fan of the look.  She looks very young, but at the same time I hope they don't cake on the make-up and age her 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Pau84 said:

• Guilt (poor Brennan)

All of this!!!! When Brennan fit Kelli's need for a dramatic story, she made the team... And Brennan is a million times better looking than Amy. I'm still scratching my head at how she even made the team especially when she had long hair. She just didn't stand out at all. My other thought on Brennan, Kelli prob knew she couldn't manipulate Brennan... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, vlc said:

I don’t care for her hairography😬

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

All of this!!!! When Brennan fit Kelli's need for a dramatic story, she made the team... And Brennan is a million times better looking than Amy. I'm still scratching my head at how she even made the team especially when she had long hair. She just didn't stand out at all. My other thought on Brennan, Kelli prob knew she couldn't manipulate Brennan... 

I feel like her year was one of those where there were a few standouts - Holly, Megan C, Amy T, Robin - and then a ton of people that either struggled or blended. And that year they only took 34, and Kat, Raylee, and Simone were struggling more than her at the end. I just think that looks didn't play into that year's decision. (I actually don't understand why people don't like her look - I think she's very girl next door in a relatable way.)

• Love 6

Marissa is so unattractive wow

She also looks very young (I know she is), in like a 16 year old way...don't understand that decision at all no matter how well she dances

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, TB12 said:

I could say the same about a few others on that team that blends so well and not noticeable until it is far far TOO LATE. LACEY is one. Yes Amy is another and only got point for seniority ....

Kelli is the ultimate bully period can I call her Cruella da vil and dementia kelli from now on?

42 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I feel like her year was one of those where there were a few standouts - Holly, Megan C, Amy T, Robin - and then a ton of people that either struggled or blended. And that year they only took 34, and Kat, Raylee, and Simone were struggling more than her at the end. I just think that looks didn't play into that year's decision. (I actually don't understand why people don't like her look - I think she's very girl next door in a relatable way.)

Easy because a certain someone and a certain tv show made her look bad and as we all know people JUDGE what they see on TV ....... once someone has been made to look bad thats how the viewers will see them ....... Kelli did that to Ika in previous seasons for her poor judgement of her drinking shots, but Ika was like "they were from years ago" ...... but Kelli made it look like she still did that constantly on a daily bases etc

I have no memory if there was ever any discussion on Meredith's mole but there was sure some unkind not in the know comments on her job after her where are they now? segment.  and lots of comments on her body while on the team and then after the segment.   More than one comment that she was probably just a glorified secretary and her husband was some low level IT to the extent that Shelly came on her and posted something saying that was not the case at all.    I have learned to just keep scrolling although I did post something positive towards Meredith  at the time but I remember then thinking why can't people just be happy for her.  She has gone on and had an interesting career and a family past DCC.  Meredith was one of the most well spoken DCC I have ever seen.  Some girls take the mike and I cringe.  They clearly never took a speech class and probably spent years perfecting some little girl speech they thought was cute or sexy.  Meredith was well spoken, had amazing kicks, and her teaching the split jump clinic was great.  I could understand where the former DCC want to stand up for themselves at times  so personally I give Meredith  a high five.  It's easy to say move on when you are not the one in the cross hairs.  I have also seen Meredith stand up for other DCC such as Cassie and more.  Yes the rules of this forum is we can say whatever we want that being said we should not be surprised when a few of them fire back.   And let's face it, like a moth to the flame I suspect many of the DCC come on here to see what we say about them.  Lacey addressed her wedding being "downsized" on her IG but I already lost a friend on here for commenting on that event was a bit large in the beginning of covid.  At least some of the other DCC that have gotten married or are planning to marry, at least tried rescheduling.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
32 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

Meredith was one of the most well spoken DCC I have ever seen.  Some girls take the mike and I cringe.

Yes!!!  I saw her on a video from a USO tour where she was introducing the segments and she was wonderful.  Mia was like, um and uh like and uhh with that Valley Girl voice.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lexusprincess said:

I have no memory if there was ever any discussion on Meredith's mole but there was sure some unkind not in the know comments on her job after her where are they now? segment.  and lots of comments on her body while on the team and then after the segment.   More than one comment that she was probably just a glorified secretary and her husband was some low level IT to the extent that Shelly came on her and posted something saying that was not the case at all.    I have learned to just keep scrolling although I did post something positive towards Meredith  at the time but I remember then thinking why can't people just be happy for her.  She has gone on and had an interesting career and a family past DCC.  Meredith was one of the most well spoken DCC I have ever seen.  Some girls take the mike and I cringe.  They clearly never took a speech class and probably spent years perfecting some little girl speech they thought was cute or sexy.  Meredith was well spoken, had amazing kicks, and her teaching the split jump clinic was great.  I could understand where the former DCC want to stand up for themselves at times  so personally I give Meredith  a high five.  It's easy to say move on when you are not the one in the cross hairs.  I have also seen Meredith stand up for other DCC such as Cassie and more.  Yes the rules of this forum is we can say whatever we want that being said we should not be surprised when a few of them fire back.   And let's face it, like a moth to the flame I suspect many of the DCC come on here to see what we say about them.  Lacey addressed her wedding being "downsized" on her IG but I already lost a friend on here for commenting on that event was a bit large in the beginning of covid.  At least some of the other DCC that have gotten married or are planning to marry, at least tried rescheduling.  

Hell I’d b a glorified secretary if it meant 3 years in Buenos Aires on the government’s dime.  In the comments of her FB post she also said the CMT peeps wanted her to b harder on the rookies but she refused cuz they're already under so much pressure. 

2 hours ago, vanillagum said:

Marissa is so unattractive wow

She also looks very young (I know she is), in like a 16 year old way...don't understand that decision at all no matter how well she dances

She looks immature to me as well, like she’s playing dress-up or something🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 8
20 hours ago, vlc said:

Ah yes Gina and Katy Fink's love child who's starting to act like VK's mini me (according to rumors). I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and wait until the season airs to give my overall opinion about her. Although I do think that she shouldn't have made show group compared to other rookies and veterans who didn't make show group. (cough cough Jalyn cough cough) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, Amandared said:

Forget the mole....let’s talk 15 pages about this!

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Forget the mole....let’s talk 15 pages about this!

Yeah, I can just picture the fans in Texas Stadium zooming in on the girls with their telephoto lenses and griping about how there are two girls with red hair and green eyes.  Can you imagine the fan mail Kelli would have received?  The scandal it would have caused?  We probably would have gone nuts on the old TWOP board discussing that🤣

• LOL 22
  • Love 2

I don’t know why the contacts things offends me so much...it’s just so shocking! Like what a WEIRD THING. Please shove this in your eye just because. 

I can only hope and pray Meredith already wore contacts so they were a part of her everyday routine already.

Just next level invasive. At least Lisa in the shorts and Kelli in the blouse has some purpose. 

I’m for real clutching my pearls with this one y’all. 

• Love 23

Meredith 🙄🙄🙄 why does she even care 10 years later. Only issue with her to me is they realllly let her slide that last year with a huge gut. Not being perfectly fit enough is what kept her from making it the first audition and I’m glad Kelli made her sit a year before being on show group. I honestly don’t think she looked that bad in that interview. Just like she’d had 2 kids and aged appropriately. Can’t expect anyone to look like a DCC forver esp with actual life priorities. She supposedly was a tattletale and suck up but how could she not be perceived like that a little when she grew up knowing staff bc her mom coached kicks and recruited. Her engagement post was way over the top but she is very pageanty over the top so whatever. Some people are just extra and that’s okay. Overall though her kicks were amazing, she is very well spoken, very pretty, and I thjnk was a great dcc just fought weight like most humans. I don’t even think the post it was that big of a deal.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, kalibean said:

I don’t know why the contacts things offends me so much...it’s just so shocking! Like what a WEIRD THING. Please shove this in your eye just because. 

I can only hope and pray Meredith already wore contacts so they were a part of her everyday routine already.

Just next level invasive. At least Lisa in the shorts and Kelli in the blouse has some purpose. 

I’m for real clutching my pearls with this one y’all. 

Lisa in the shorts and Kelli in the blouse?  What am I missing?

• Love 1