Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Lisa in the shorts and Kelli in the blouse?  What am I missing?

I think I get Lisa in the shorts, but I have no clue what Kelli in the blouse is about. Thanks for asking because I would love to understand too. 🤷‍♀️😂

Edited by jlc
Fix spelling errors
  • LOL 1
47 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

I believe they are referring to uniform fittings.....Kelli all up in the blouse adjusting while Lisa (seamstress) is rolling up the shorts.

On a side note: I enjoy seeing the uniform fittings but could do with out them airing the bend over test and Kelli basically asking if they have had boob jobs or not    

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
11 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

I believe they are referring to uniform fittings.....Kelli all up in the blouse adjusting while Lisa (seamstress) is rolling up the shorts.

On a side note: I enjoy seeing the uniform fittings but could do with out them airing the bend over test and Kelli basically asking if they have had boob jobs or not    

You just made perfect sense. Thank you. And I could go without those things too! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Blue hues said:

1 hour ago, GaveIn said:

Exactly, @GaveIn 💜

I can’t remember the season, but Kelli was joking about the fittings and how Lisa (the tailor) is in their shorts and Kelli in the blouse. Made me snicker. 

I super hate the boob job questions too, tho it does sometimes give a funny moment line when Kelli asks Courtney if they were “from East Texas D’s” and when her and Jinelle bonded about being busty ladies. The one with Loren was awkward too, but she played it off nicely. “Well, they’re mine!”  Is there a different type of bra or way to tie the blouse that would impact the amount of jiggle from implants vs natural? I would guess not given some risk of wardrobe malfunctions with Bridget last year, but that’s the only reason natural vs. implants should even be brought up. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tinabee1967 said:

The only one who looks out of shape in this photo is Meredith. Jordan especially does not look even the least bit heavy. 

Is Jordan the girl with brown hair? Cause that girl SHOULD NOT be on weight watch, WTF??? I wish I had a body like that.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, tinabee1967 said:

The only one who looks out of shape in this photo is Meredith. Jordan especially does not look even the least bit heavy. 

Neither does Kaitlyn, and I think Meagan was dealing with a thyroid condition

On 10/31/2020 at 11:11 PM, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and wait until the season airs to give my overall opinion about her.

19 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Me too.   Surely even perfect pose Lacey had a bad shot taken at some point.

After these last couple of years of Amy, waiting until the season airs would be the best thing to do. It would not be fair to project my discomfort on to Marissa, just because she reminds me of Amy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, kalibean said:

Exactly, @GaveIn 💜

I can’t remember the season, but Kelli was joking about the fittings and how Lisa (the tailor) is in their shorts and Kelli in the blouse. Made me snicker. 

I super hate the boob job questions too, tho it does sometimes give a funny moment line when Kelli asks Courtney if they were “from East Texas D’s” and when her and Jinelle bonded about being busty ladies. The one with Loren was awkward too, but she played it off nicely. “Well, they’re mine!”  Is there a different type of bra or way to tie the blouse that would impact the amount of jiggle from implants vs natural? I would guess not given some risk of wardrobe malfunctions with Bridget last year, but that’s the only reason natural vs. implants should even be brought up. 

I remember one where Kelli asked whether they were "Man made or God given?" which I thought was extremely funny...

• LOL 3
26 minutes ago, LilyDutch said:

I remember one where Kelli asked whether they were "Man made or God given?" which I thought was extremely funny...

Yeah, the conversation is usually pretty funny (Loren had the best response ever!), but I feel bad for the girls that might not have wanted EVERYONE to know.  That is usually when you learn what the girls' uncomfortable smile looks like 🤣 Also, some of the girls I would have never noticed (for example, Kinzie...I remember Lisa saying she wanted her frontside to match her backside)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

How many times has Kelli complained about weight issues? We've seen that rule bent and broken more than any other. The rules only apply to those whom Kelli doesn't like. (*cough* Brennan *cough*)

vlcsnap-2020-11-01-14h22m48s921.png.7a131a153b940e91b7fd4761ad8c6e03.png

At least Kelli gave all four of them the respect to get the weight off. (In all seriousness, these four took it with class - unlike Chelsea.)

If I were as fat as the one on our very left, I'd be doing the snoopy happy dance.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

She said she didn't write it.

I had to look it up bc I don't remember ever seeing it (or discussing it at length here 😬)  but it is kinda comical.  It totally reminded me of this for some reason... 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, GaveIn said:

Yeah, the conversation is usually pretty funny (Loren had the best response ever!), but I feel bad for the girls that might not have wanted EVERYONE to know.  That is usually when you learn what the girls' uncomfortable smile looks like 🤣 Also, some of the girls I would have never noticed (for example, Kinzie...I remember Lisa saying she wanted her frontside to match her backside)

I agree that they can be incredibly uncomfortable and/or cruel but.... after all those seasons they should know there is a fair chance of being roasted on (inter)national tv when you sign up for DCC MTT... (can they refuse on being featured btw? Some TCC’s get all the attention and others are barely shown)

2 hours ago, GaveIn said:

That was actually Samantha, in season 8. And in her case, Kelli's question was actually, "Your curves are natural, right?" and Samantha voluntarily said no, but even Kelli thought it looked natural on her.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

That was actually Samantha, in season 8. And in her case, Kelli's question was actually, "Your curves are natural, right?" and Samantha voluntarily said no, but even Kelli thought it looked natural on her.

that's right, it was her, thanks!  I don't think they really can lie (well most of them can't get away with it) so I'll have to disagree with the 'voluntarily' part 😜

And for the record, I'm disappointed in myself for mixing the two up.  Both were favorites of mine, not just other pretty blondes

So I’m in a dcc ig chat group and after a few days of studying the parts of the video were it shows the new squad doing thunder in a empty stadium one of the members figured out the new formations for that filming and here they are !! 

7A8DC973-8A9D-4340-B1BD-9C2F45E6A261.jpeg

A9D296E0-EB5E-421F-B2D1-010FA82FF310.jpeg

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

So I’m in a dcc ig chat group and after a few days of studying the parts of the video were it shows the new squad doing thunder in a empty stadium one of the members figured out the new formations for that filming and here they are !! 

Thank you for sharing!!  So basically only the first 3 rows change with the exception of Ashlee/Gina (which makes sense, less girls have their yard line change).  I'm surprised to see VK buried so far back....guess her try at an edge/end didn't go so well last season? 🤷‍♀️ 😂  And Kelsey, but at least she is more visible on the end.  I would expect show group to make up most of the front and ends of the triangle, although I am happy to see a few of the girls on the ends that aren't in show group.  The 6th & 7th lines are just a little surprising to me (poor Alanna!!) I thought maybe it is because of heights (VK, Taylor & Kat basically being taller and in the middle) but the rest of their lines don't seem based on that.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

She said she didn't write it.

I'm sensing a theme here from Meredith - we have no right to snark on her when none of these things were even her idea.  We're to believe that she's just some helpless bystander of all these things she was made to participate in?  There's no way in hell that I would allow someone to put that "no cheating when eating" sign on my mirror, or approve that engagement post to print.

Maybe this is why she was plagiarizing recipes.  If the recipe was crap, well, "it's not mine!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

The 6th & 7th lines are just a little surprising to me (poor Alanna!!)

Alanna stuck out for me, too!  I think she's beautiful and a better dancer than this placement deserves, especially in her third year.  I guess someone has to be back there, but I can't figure out why it's her.

• Love 10

I'm surprised to see Chandi buried in the back despite being on Showgroup.  I was under the impression that showgroup members made up the "front" of the triangle.

If anything, I would have they swamped her with Briana who is on the opposite outside edge.  

Edited by Stee
  • Love 10

What is Cici wearing under her shorts?  I am thinking since she gained weight her shorts are too short.  Kelli says they are custom made for the girls but they seem to be one size fits all.  Cici's stomach has needed to be toned from day one.   Why would they cut Hannah instead of Cici.  It will be interesting to see what kind of story they make up for the reason they cut Hannah. I can not think of one reason to cut her other than for ratings.  Kelli is cruel and she seems to enjoy it.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGKDp1BP4N/

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

What is Cici wearing under her shorts?  I am thinking since she gained weight her shorts are too short.  Kelli says they are custom made for the girls but they seem to be one size fits all.  Cici's stomach has needed to be toned from day one.   Why would they cut Hannah instead of Cici.  It will be interesting to see what kind of story they make up for the reason they cut Hannah. I can not think of one reason to cut her other than for ratings.  Kelli is cruel and she seems to enjoy it.  

Looks like black underwear like the boy short type 

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Wow, Amanda is ahead of VK!  Deservedly so, but why start basing positions on dance skills now?  Amanda should watch her back, she may be a threat to VKs chance to be prominently featured!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I think it's the blue booty shorts from the other routine since they change so fast.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Wow, Amanda is ahead of VK!  Deservedly so, but why start basing positions on dance skills now?  Amanda should watch her back, she may be a threat to VKs chance to be prominently featured!  

Maybe when VK pops her head up early it will not be as noticeable?????  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

I wish they would feature full solos.  It's suppose to be what each is great at, so why not feature and/or introduce them all to us that way.  I know music licensing is probably one of the biggest issues with that, but say they gave the girls a list of approved music ahead of time that they could pick from, they should all be able to find something they can dance to....we're talking world-class dancers here (there's a little sarcasm in there lol)

• Love 13
3 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Erin is the lastest DCC in Motion video; I could watch her dance lyrical all day. I also love how she doesn't have a turn sequence of fouettes like all the others seem to have. She has such a beautiful, natural quality about her movement. 

https://fb.watch/1waQNXEMR_/

She's so graceful and has beautiful lines! I also get tired of the turn sequences, especially when they aren't done properly lol. Literally the only thing different I would ask for in her performance would be a change in facial expressions to something other than a smile. I get cheesed when K & J go on and on about how they love emotional performances *cough*cough*VK*cough*cough but then get annoyed when the girls don't smile? Lyrical isn't pom, or jazz, or hip-hop. You don't need to always be smiling. It's about interpreting the music and using the ENTIRETY of your body to express it which includes the face. But that is just my personal pet peeve when I watch the solos they post and the audition solos (which are supposed to be the girls showing what they do best but apparently they aren't allowed to use their face to emote)

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Not gonna lie when I saw Amanda's position in the triangle I did a happy dance. Amanda is first 2nd year vet to be shown first, with a full row separating her from the other 2nd year vets (VK, Chandi, and Kelsey) making her, in Kelli and Judy's eyes, the best dancer out of the 2019 class. Well deserved.

Personally I would switch Jalyn and Daphne's positions but other than that, this triangle is not bad. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Comparing this to last year's triangles! Keep in mind that Kat/Meredith/Rachel A switched off spots originally and when Gina was hurt, Heather took her spot, Victoria took Heather's spot, and Rachel A took Victoria's:

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 9.51.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 9.51.56 PM.png

Interesting things about the new triangle:

- Almost all vets moved up one row

- Alanna moved back a row

- Savannah moved up 2 rows

- Amanda was moved up a whopping 4 rows

- Victoria didn’t move rows based on last year’s original triangle, but as she ended up with Heather’s spot she was moved back 1-2 rows (depending on formation)

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Maybe when VK pops her head up early it will not be as noticeable?????  

Oh you mean when the rest of the team pops their heads up too late?  Because you know VK makes no mistakes.  Wonder how mama kalina feels about VK being buried.  Has anyone seen TK at the games, reliving her DCC days?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Erin has everything that Victoria needs in terms of dance: her extensions are beautiful as are her turns, her technique is flawless (because of a strong ballet background and strong core), her turns, jumps and leaps are glorious, etc.  Put them next to each other and Victoria comes off looking even worse then she normally does in the technique and dance department.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I'm loving the formation, but I'm still not a fan of the video. 

It seems slightly counter-productive to have the girls unmasked and close together for filming such a small amount of new footage. Why not do a full version of it? They would only need to film/edit around the rookies and there would be no issues. It's such a hectic year. The girls could use a break during halftime. Plus, the entire squad could've had some small sense of normality.

I know this sounds crazy, but why not just show the rookies????  I mean, who is watching the video during the game?  The fans who are at the game.  The same fans who can see the girls dancing on the decks.

And how much do you want to bet that Jackie was asked to film that video and post it?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Interesting things about the new triangle:

- Almost all vets moved up one row

- Alanna moved back a row

- Savannah moved up 2 rows

- Amanda was moved up a whopping 4 rows

- Victoria didn’t move rows based on last year’s original triangle, but as she ended up with Heather’s spot she was moved back 1-2 rows (depending on formation)

I think there's plenty to be pleased about, at least from my point of view. Amanda moving up that far really does give me hope she's headed for big things in the DCC world. I'm watching her career with much interest! And good for Savannah. She's been on this time awhile. Maybe getting a "good" position this year will lead to her retirement? 🤷‍♂️

And I do hope to see Kelcey and Chandi work their way up the formation should they choose to stay on for another season :). Love those two!

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Thank you Holly85 for this high value post!

Amanda's position is not only justified but it gives me hope for the future, just when I started to think our little East Texas despot lost her marbles in 3D chess involving legacy acceptance.

How did Amanda achieve this 4 row jump I wondered, or better: what did superstar Jalyn do to get on Kelli's vindictive and resentful side, all but ending her chances of a career with the DCC? One would be correct to conclude that Kelli's decisions are all over the place, but as always, there is a sensible foundation for what appears to be foolish or strange behaviour.

Kelli is an emotional decision maker and this means that the feelings she achieves with her decisions are more important than achieving a clear defined organizational objective. I don't think Jerry Jones gave Kelli her job to have Kelli feel good about herself but this is exactly how Kelli arrives at decisions and how she runs the DCC. If she feels better by cutting Brennan than to keep her around, she will cut Brennan. It is all about her discomforts and hang ups. Kelli selects her favourites based on a set of many communicating vessels combining pretty face, dance ability, docility and many other characteristics.

I think that Amanda has been able to avoid issues with Kelli because she is from New York/New Jersey. Kelli clearly finds more value in girls from New York/New Jersey than girls from Indiana. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Amanda's position is not only justified but it gives me hope for the future, just when I started to think our little East Texas despot lost her marbles in 3D chess involving legacy acceptance.

How did Amanda achieve this 4 row jump I wondered, or better: what did superstar Jalyn do to get on Kelli's vindictive and resentful side, all but ending her chances of a career with the DCC? One would be correct to conclude that Kelli's decisions are all over the place, but as always, there is a sensible foundation for what appears to be foolish or strange behaviour.

Kelli is an emotional decision maker and this means that the feelings she achieves with her decisions are more important than achieving a clear defined organizational objective. I don't think Jerry Jones gave Kelli her job to have Kelli feel good about herself but this is exactly how Kelli arrives at decisions and how she runs the DCC. If she feels better by cutting Brennan than to keep her around, she will cut Brennan. It is all about her discomforts and hang ups. Kelli selects her favourites based on a set of many communicating vessels combining pretty face, dance ability, docility and many other characteristics.

I think that Amanda has been able to avoid issues with Kelli because she is from New York/New Jersey. Kelli clearly finds more value in girls from New York/New Jersey than girls from Indiana. 

Amanda is from almost as far south in NJ as you can get.  Practically Delaware.  Go Jersey Girls, SOUTH Jersey Girls.  😉 (My turf)

• Love 4
On 10/30/2020 at 3:42 PM, scorpio1031 said:

This is what Meredith Oden said on Facebook:

Hi everyone! I hope you and your families remain safe, healthy and happy during the craziness of 2020.

This will be my first and only post then I will quietly exit the group. I was asked to join here by another member to "clear up rumors" but I haven't felt the need to interject. Something came up recently, though, and I do feel the need to make a post.

I received a random email at work from a man who said his wife was a fan of the show, saw my "Where Are They Now?" clip and wanted to know if I really worked for the Dept of State! He found me in our global registry and confirmed I was actually "the Meredith Oden - former DCC". They proceeded to send me screenshots and links to Primetimer showing how many people took it upon themselves to investigate if what I said in my <2 min segment was true or not. WOW!

When I first made DCC in 2007, we all put a google alert on our names so we could easily find game day pictures of ourselves. That's when the old message board was becoming popular, so I would receive an alert every time my name was mentioned. We would spend our time in the locker room laughing about the absolutely nonsense being posted about us which the posters were 100% positive was fact because they "had an inside source." The one that sent me over the edge and forced me to remove any google alert about my own name was when an ENTIRE board was dedicated to the fact that the mole on my chin (aka beauty mark) was surgically implanted before I tried out for DCC. Y'all... the thread was over 15 pages long of people posting about my "fake beauty mark", which I've actually had since I was 3 years old. Just absurd. If you want to know what was actually fake when I was a DCC, it was the color of my eyes!!! Erica Jenkins and I were both red heads with green eyes and Kelli decided she wanted me to wear blue contacts. True story.

Since that day in 2007 I have never looked at a message board. I had the most incredible four years as a DCC, but when I turned in my uniform I moved on to my post-DCC life pretty quickly. The email I recently received took me to Primetimer where I spent about an hour going down the rabbit hole! (I'm currently in a 14 day quarantine so I had some extra time) I can't possibly get into every subject I read, but I'll focus on a couple that were specific to me:

You're right! I was never the prettiest, skinniest, best dancer, or covergirl and I will always be the first to admit that. I had other strengths which were essential to the team and I knew exactly what my role was and what was expected of me.

My Mom did NOT actually make my shorts in the original episode and the sign on the mirror was not there. That was all for tv folks.

My engagement announcement was wayyyyyy over the top, I agree! I had never seen it until scrolling through Primetimer. No idea who wrote it or where it was published, but I wish I could have edited it!

Yep, I gained some weight which was noticeable in my "Where Are They Now?" clip! That's what living on red wine and steak for three years in Buenos Aires will do to you. I'm glad nobody checked my cholesterol during that time!!! Happy to say I've worked really hard and am 5 lbs away from my DCC weight. Sure, I had wrinkles and my roots were showing... I also had horrible lighting, was frustrated and completely in a rush. Want to know what happened behind the selfi-cam?!?! Here ya go... the first time I filmed myself I was temporarily living in a hotel. The lighting was awful and the background was boring. The producers asked me to re-film and this time do it outside. Second submission was sent back because there was too much background noise (mainly traffic), so they asked me to film a third time. I ended up filming in the home (it's actually a palace - Palacio Bosch for those of you who feel the need to fact check me) of the US Ambassador to Buenos Aires, hence the ornate background. Guess what? The producers contacted me and said it was great, but they wanted me to answer some additional questions. So, I had to reserve space in the room, wear the same clothes, attempt to do my hair the same way, and I only had 10 minutes to complete the filming. My hair had fresh color on it when I filmed the first time, but when we finally got the actual shot 6 weeks later I was sooooooooo done with CMT and wondered why I let them waste so many hours of my time for a <2 minute clip, which ended up receiving so much criticism from people on the message board?!?! A girl can't win...

For those who think I lied about our jobs because you checked our LinkedIn profiles... hahahahahahaha! I don't think my husband has updated his since shortly after we were married and I haven't used that platform in years. Some people went so far to attempt verify our employment for what reason? Do you really think I would falsify our employment on national television? Wow. Please realize, though, that anyone who works for a member of the Intelligence Community cannot speak to the media without proper approvals, and in some cases they are very specific on what you can/can't say. I said exactly what was approved, although many different chain of commands said this was the first approval they'd ever received for a reality show! haha

I could go on and on, but I will leave it at those five points. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. We all have our opinions of the show, the organization, individual girls, etc. At the end of the day, please remember we are real people, and the things you post about us on the internet unfortunately will follow us forever. Lastly, I wrote this quickly and know it's full of grammatical errors!!!! Love & Cheers to you all

She has always been one of my favorites...EVER and continues to be 🙂 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Alanna and Taylor J need to switch places...in my opinion.  Actually, Alanna, needs to be further up than that, even, because she is a lovely girl and a great dancer. She is so under-rated!  I don't understand Lexie's placement at all ...she is a decent dancer...but not a stand out.  I would have put her where Amanda is...and moved Caroline to Lexie's spot and placed Amanda in Caroline's spot on the third row.  Also...I'd switch out Erin and Daphne.  Again...just my opinion 🙂 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Alanna and Taylor J need to switch places...in my opinion.  Actually, Alanna, needs to be further up than that, even, because she is a lovely girl and a great dancer. She is so under-rated!  I don't understand Lexie's placement at all ...she is a decent dancer...but not a stand out.  I would have put her where Amanda is...and moved Caroline to Lexie's spot and placed Amanda in Caroline's spot on the third row.  Also...I'd switch out Erin and Daphne.  Again...just my opinion 🙂 

Yep...Yep...and, Yep!

• Love 2
On 10/30/2020 at 2:32 PM, DCC-UK said:

I thought how much better her technique should be with all those years en pointe. I remember when I first was told I was going to be able to go en pointe, there were only a handful in my class because we had the best ballet technique. However, going en pointe was a whole new ball game. I discovered how bad my core strength really was! I only lasted a couple of years because I really struggled.

There’s just no way she was really performing on pointe. Shelly said she taught VK ballet back when we were saying that she needed ballet training and I can’t see Shelly asking her to go on pointe. 

On 10/30/2020 at 6:16 PM, lexie3248 said:

Yes, I find it odd how they have to look at one person for the whole deck to do a dance. They should at least coordinate with the Dj and maybe plan what dances they do during the game like they do during between the quarters. 

I often look at the stories of people who go to the game and the fans who sit behind them have to sometimes get up and look at the side but I guess it's not too bad if they're limiting seating. 

Yeah i mean i dont see how it’s soo difficult to coordinate with the dj. It’s not like the poor fella just goes with the flow, of course he’s done some preparation before the game. Just ask him for his set list and choose some choreo to perform.

On 10/31/2020 at 1:31 AM, Amandared said:

Wow. I can’t believe it’s not more in conversation how absolutely INSANE it is that Kelli Jong Un decided she can’t have two redheads with green eyes and literally made Meredith wear blue contacts for VANITY 😱

That was so weird.... wth is wrong with kelli.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:47 PM, Lexusprincess said:

I have no memory if there was ever any discussion on Meredith's mole but there was sure some unkind not in the know comments on her job after her where are they now? segment.  and lots of comments on her body while on the team and then after the segment.   More than one comment that she was probably just a glorified secretary and her husband was some low level IT to the extent that Shelly came on her and posted something saying that was not the case at all.    I have learned to just keep scrolling although I did post something positive towards Meredith  at the time but I remember then thinking why can't people just be happy for her.  She has gone on and had an interesting career and a family past DCC.  Meredith was one of the most well spoken DCC I have ever seen.  Some girls take the mike and I cringe.  They clearly never took a speech class and probably spent years perfecting some little girl speech they thought was cute or sexy.  Meredith was well spoken, had amazing kicks, and her teaching the split jump clinic was great.  I could understand where the former DCC want to stand up for themselves at times  so personally I give Meredith  a high five.  It's easy to say move on when you are not the one in the cross hairs.  I have also seen Meredith stand up for other DCC such as Cassie and more.  Yes the rules of this forum is we can say whatever we want that being said we should not be surprised when a few of them fire back.   And let's face it, like a moth to the flame I suspect many of the DCC come on here to see what we say about them.  Lacey addressed her wedding being "downsized" on her IG but I already lost a friend on here for commenting on that event was a bit large in the beginning of covid.  At least some of the other DCC that have gotten married or are planning to marry, at least tried rescheduling.  

I mean... she’s been gone for almost a decade and its been two years since this segment has aired. There was seriously no reason for her to go on fb to find fan pages to post her rant to. If you worry about stalkers, you can post on your social media about the dangers of being in the public eye or whatever. She has no proof that someone specifically from this board tracked her down and I have no idea why she had to include the “15 pages about the mole” (which I really dont recall) and all the poor me details. Just like Cassie, stop trying to make fetch happen. You’re both irrelevant, sure you’ll encounter a few weirdos since you chose to go on reality tv but give it a rest, nobody cares anymore.

On 11/2/2020 at 7:34 PM, Allison Lynn said:

Alanna stuck out for me, too!  I think she's beautiful and a better dancer than this placement deserves, especially in her third year.  I guess someone has to be back there, but I can't figure out why it's her.

Yes it’s unbelievable... i remember that during the GL segment they said that Alanna never makes a mistake. She’s strong enough so I don’t get how struggler Savvanah got a spot on the outside of the triangle and Alanna was buried with the rookies.

14 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

• Love 12
On 11/2/2020 at 7:28 PM, 5678Pixie said:

They look like the navy veteran training shorts. They’ve said before now during show group auditions they sometimes need to quick change, looks like she’s put the hip hop shorts over the standard navy ones.

i love Cici. I like her figure in this too she’s not just a stick. People complain some of the girls are too skinny I think she looks healthy 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I have no idea why she had to include the “15 pages about the mole” (which I really dont recall)

She said it was in 2007.  I don't remember what I wore yesterday 🤣

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

My guess is that Amanda is potentionally a future point girl, she already has the Rachel W treatment (2nd year 4th row on tbe outside)

Prediction (based on knowing nothing)...Amanda retires this year.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Prediction (based on knowing nothing)...Amanda retires this year.

I'm interested to see if a lot of cheerleaders retire after this crazy year or stick around in hopes of having a normal 21-22 season. 

• Love 9