Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, perrie97 said:

Clearly im referring to it in general, that completing surgery is not considered vigorous intensity exercise for the most part. I‘m obviously not saying it doesn’t require exertion. I  haven’t seen anyone in my area wearing masks to go for runs, and it’s not mandated.in saying that, we have a government who locked us down early so the virus has gone down to minimal transmission. my point was simply that it isn’t necessarily fair to assume VK has low stamina just because she needed a break from her mask when plenty of athletes wouldn’t be comfortable and would feel a bit suffocated. That was all. 

Clearly  I'm saying, when you work in  Level 1 trauma facility, surgery is considered vigorous activity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

That's odd. Kelli said the same thing last year.

I know we're having fun, but what should they say?  "These are the worst candidates we've ever seen" just wouldn't cut it.  Kelli puts that marketing degree to use with all the hype machine stuff.  She's doing her job.  After 15 years, it's probably hard to say something new every year.  That being said, I hope the show remains on the air for years to come.  I never get tired of hearing the same ole stuff.  Just give me my DCC MTT!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, meg.r said:

Was looking through the Game pictures from Monday Night and noticed a few things. I think Maddie, Gina, Chandi, and Kelcey had great pictures. The jumping picture was a cool action shot that I hadn't seen before. HOWEVER, although Savannah looks really good in her solo picture the picture is obviously edited in multiple ways. They made the blue in the uniform and mask a more vibrant blue than the other pictures which makes the mask look edited on. The part that bothers me about the picture is there are three obviously edited on mask in the crowd behind her (woman in pink on the right in the front row, the man immediately beside her on the left of the picture, and the person in a #21 jersey by the stairs railing).  

**Side Note** something looks off in the kick picture

Savannah - week 6 (2020).jpg

There's a fourth! They stick out like sore thumbs!!

A0E9F214-6475-4CE2-B040-FBEF8642CEE1.jpeg

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Who is on the end - was she a Rangerette?  That looks like a Rangerette kick.  Amazing.

I believe that is Tess! I've been trying to figure out the rest of the line or at least the next few girls.  The forth girl's kick doesn't look too good (and I'm scared to say that person kinda looks like VK, but I thought she was closer to the end of the line).  That wonky kick near the end really sticks out.  I like to think maybe it is the timing of the photo, but the majority of the girls look in sync and awesome.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaveIn said:

I believe that is Tess! I've been trying to figure out the rest of the line or at least the next few girls.  The forth girl's kick doesn't look too good (and I'm scared to say that person kinda looks like VK, but I thought she was closer to the end of the line).  That wonky kick near the end really sticks out.  I like to think maybe it is the timing of the photo, but the majority of the girls look in sync and awesome.

The 4th girl is daphne 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, meg.r said:

Was looking through the Game pictures from Monday Night and noticed a few things. I think Maddie, Gina, Chandi, and Kelcey had great pictures. The jumping picture was a cool action shot that I hadn't seen before. HOWEVER, although Savannah looks really good in her solo picture the picture is obviously edited in multiple ways. They made the blue in the uniform and mask a more vibrant blue than the other pictures which makes the mask look edited on. The part that bothers me about the picture is there are three obviously edited on mask in the crowd behind her (woman in pink on the right in the front row, the man immediately beside her on the left of the picture, and the person in a #21 jersey by the stairs railing).  

Edited FOR SURE, but I think it looks different because they actually had the roof all the way open!  They so rarely ever do that, and maybe Savvy got a little sunshine in her hair. 

Did they have a flyover scheduled as well as the one at the Bucc's stadium?  That's the one that got all the headlines thanks to Joe Buck and Troy Aikmen.  LOL.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

The 4th girl is daphne 

I totally see Daphne now in her lol  The first 3 almost look relaxed in their stance, but Daphne looks like she is having to try a little harder

42 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

I totally see Daphne now in her lol  The first 3 almost look relaxed in their stance, but Daphne looks like she is having to try a little harder

Isn’t Daphne the one who at semi finals had good kicks but funny feet? Didn’t Kelli say she’d teach her how to point her feet? 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, meg.r said:

While watching the game on TV when they showed fans, I’d say only 10% had masks on. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Y’all can’t tell me they aren’t stalking these forums when the newest vid is Cassies journey 😂

Oh yea. Definitely the person in charge of their social media accounts is watching.  

• Useful 1
23 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Y’all can’t tell me they aren’t stalking these forums when the newest vid is Cassies journey 😂

OH F OFF! They did not!!!!! 🤦‍♂️

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Oh yea. Definitely the person in charge of their social media accounts is watching.  

If they weren’t, they def aren’t doing a very good job! Reddit is trying and I avoid FB like the plague, but there’s a very dedicated and vocal group here. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, perrie97 said:

Clearly im referring to it in general, that completing surgery is not considered vigorous intensity exercise for the most part. I‘m obviously not saying it doesn’t require exertion. I  haven’t seen anyone in my area wearing masks to go for runs, and it’s not mandated.in saying that, we have a government who locked us down early so the virus has gone down to minimal transmission. my point was simply that it isn’t necessarily fair to assume VK has low stamina just because she needed a break from her mask when plenty of athletes wouldn’t be comfortable and would feel a bit suffocated. That was all. 

Up here we've had to wear masks all the time since May 5 I had to run in the summer with a mask on at least now its getting cooler but its horrible... 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

If they weren’t, they def aren’t doing a very good job! Reddit is trying and I avoid FB like the plague, but there’s a very dedicated and vocal group here.

Oh yeah that's right MTT has a reddit fandom now! I forgot about that. I've been once or twice but never stick around. How are things over there? They seem pretty new but also seem like nice people! And man oh man. I think I may be done with the FB group after this year. I feel like the forum just lives in a different reality lol.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dccfangirl said:

Anyone else have thoughts about the new poms?

These poms are used with the "electric cowgirl" outfit they wear during the Holiday at the Star performances....

I like them--I think they show up better on the touchdown decks.  Their blue sleeves blend into the background, but those poms really stand out.

DCC-Holiday-at-the-Star-4.jpg

game 2a.jpg

Edited by ClassicPegg
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Lona said:

Oh yeah that's right MTT has a reddit fandom now! I forgot about that. I've been once or twice but never stick around. How are things over there? They seem pretty new but also seem like nice people! And man oh man. I think I may be done with the FB group after this year. I feel like the forum just lives in a different reality lol.

I read the one reddit page on Hannah - they sound like us:)

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

cici

daphne

kelcey w

amanda

cici

daphne

kelcey w

amanda

cici

daphne

kelcey w

amanda

cici

daphne

kelcey w

amanda

Seeing as TPTB are monitoring this board and putting out videos of the girls we keep mentioning I  figured I’d mention the girls I want to see more of and videos pop up of. I also figured my mentioning their names a few times they’d pick it up and get the hint 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

also for anyone in the organisation reading this I’d love signed photos of these girls please 😘 as I’m in the uk the virus wouldn’t live on the surface for more than 3 days and it would take longer than that to post to the uk so I’d be fine, or I’d happily risk Covid to have them 😅

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
On 10/10/2020 at 6:11 AM, AYTOfan said:

I guess I am the only that didnt found it funny but hey, I am also the only one that can actually get why Brennan got cut 🙈

(Gonna hide again)

Actually, have to agree with you as to seeing why Brennan got cut.  

19 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

These poms are used with the "electric cowgirl" outfit they wear during the Holiday at the Star performances....

I like them--I think they show up better on the touchdown decks.  Their blue sleeves blend into the background, but those poms really stand out.

DCC-Holiday-at-the-Star-4.jpg

game 2a.jpg

You have to admit that Rachel W is extremely photogenic!  I love that picture of her!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

man my heart breaks for Sheridan!  Can anyone help me with who are the girls in the other pictures?  (besides the cut-off Marissa lol)

Armani Darian Amelia 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2020 at 12:48 AM, Holly85 said:

Gina is game day girl for towmrows game 

A9EEE93E-1443-4899-8038-052B0022C163.jpeg

Nice to see Gina's natural waist here looking quite normal, unlike the ultra photoshopped weird result we see in what she herself usually posts. I love Gina as a dancer but will never understand WHY she does this to her own photos when she looks great as she is.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Armani Darian Amelia 

thank you!!  I can't wait to see them dance in TC.  I really don't want to see Sheridan's cut, but would like to know why (per the show)....I have a feeling there will be a lot of us saying 'didn't they already know that before taking her into TC again?!' when it airs 😂

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

man my heart breaks for Sheridan!  Can anyone help me with who are the girls in the other pictures?  (besides the cut-off Marissa lol)

Jessica is behind Armani, Sydney is behind Darian, Claire is behind Sheridan, and cut-off Marissa is in front of Amelia 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/10/2020 at 10:47 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Ten vets and 25 rookies, so I think that's why Kelli was promised a spot by Suzanne.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:47 PM, scorpio1031 said:

I'm sure that there's more to the back story of why she just got to walk onto the squad.  The only thing I can remember (and I'm not even sure it's correct) was that a lot of girls left that year and Kelli was promised she wouldn't have to audition or worry about being cut if she stayed one last year.

👆🏼 These two scenarios are not related. 89-90 was the walkout year - 24 vets, 22 rookies...Kelli had already retired. She was granted her 5th season in 88.

Edited by ShellyB
  • Useful 10
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Claire is gorgeous. She is the real deal.

Amelia is also so pretty! Too bad she didn't make the team. I don't know anything about her dancing but she is looks better than some girls who made the team. 

I can't wait to see them!!!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Love all the natural hair pics! Amelia reminds me so much of DCC Paige in that shot. I know she doesn't make it, but she looks gorgeous! Still a bit bummed about Sheridan. I really wanted that comeback story for her.  

Edit: @lexie3248 Thank you for that video! I watched it all! Love getting to see near full routines and what the girls are doing now there is no kickline.  I have to admit, Marissa was killing it!  The brunette on her right looked really sluggish tho.  And they need to make Amanda point already!

Edited by MeeMee2
Giving kudos
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

Found this on youtube if anyone wants to see some of how they are during the games since DCC's social media doesn't show as much as they used to. 

At least they’ve improved since the first game but how are they STILL having timing issues starting/stopping dances?
My personal (mostly negative lol) feelings after watching:

- Whoever was to the left of Maddie during the first half ish of the vid seemed sluggish to me 😬

- During thunderstruck, the 7th ish girl in from the right? With the hella long black hair? Yeah she was being EATEN ALIVE by that hair, it just seemed to be slowing down her performance cause she was constantly waiting for it to catch up with all of the stupid hairoraphy. Time for a trim maybe?

- And whoever was to the left of her seemed to have some timing issues as well

- Those KICKS. “We’re iconic, we’re so well known for this” then why can almost no one kick with proper technique or stretch to maintain equal flexibility on each leg? Good lord 🤦🏻‍♀️

On the positive side they seemed much more put together in these vids and in sync with each other so hey there’s that 

Edited by BunnyHop96
  • Love 2

Can anybody tell me who the All Stars are this year and who made Show Group?  By the way, I could not stand Cassie getting on the time her first try because I don't think she was good enough.  If what happened to Victoria happened to Cassie, she would of acted more humble and came back stronger like Victoria.  I did not like Victoria when she first tried out and I was glad that she got cut.  However, she came back stronger, more mature, and I thought she deserved to be on the team.