Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I wish that one time someone - a male because then Vicki might listen - would call out Vicki when she snores and say, "Just what are you doing? Why are you doing that?  You are incredibly rude and ill mannered.  How dare you intimate that my story is boring?  You are a guest at my dinner party in my home. Please use manners.  We all have to listen to your ill-mannered, back-water trash, hillbilly boyfriend speak of your vergina at the dinner table, so you at least owe us the courtesy of expending whatever little attention span your feeble brain has to sit quietly while others speak."  It's not cute, and it's not funny Vicky.

• Love 15

It's like women who lie about their age. Why would you want people to think, man, she looks rough for her age. If anything I always round up then people say she looks good for her age!

• Love 1

I wish that one time someone - a male because then Vicki might listen - would call out Vicki when she snores and say, "Just what are you doing? Why are you doing that?  You are incredibly rude and ill mannered.  How dare you intimate that my story is boring?  You are a guest at my dinner party in my home. Please use manners.  We all have to listen to your ill-mannered, back-water trash, hillbilly boyfriend speak of your vergina at the dinner table, so you at least owe us the courtesy of expending whatever little attention span your feeble brain has to sit quietly while others speak."  It's not cute, and it's not funny Vicky.

It's official. I want to MARRY that post!! Adding it to my prayer list.....

• Love 3

This is really a rough crowd.

You have to realize that once her time is over on Real Housewives is over Tamara is just going to peel back the skin on her head to reveal the lizard underneath. 

I mean you guys have seen "V" right?

• Love 7

I also laughed when Tamra said Ryan's girlfriend was a lot like her because they are both independent woman. Tamra you are not an independent woman. Aside from your boyfriends/husbands you are now Bravo's bitch and must dance for your supper.

• Love 8

THIS 100%.  I became so angry when Christian was trying to interject some sense of decorum after this benighted bunch behaved like a pack of drunken, trashy apes--fighting and yelling and running in and out off the balcony like a gaggle of crackheads. I thought his toasts were nice and quite lovely--and then we see nitwit with the snoring routine. It's not funny, Icki. It's rude, unimaginative, and banal. And you've been doing so well this season; your "ill-mannered, back-water trash, hillbilly boyfriend" notwithstanding. Thanks, jinjer! :) Your description is pure poetry!

I also became enraged again when I saw those IGNORANT poseur Dubrows complaining about seeing dog poop during their meals because it's right outside the breakfast room or whatever. Uh...I have a little cockapoo, and as soon as she poo poos, I, OR SOMEONE picks it up. Are these dingbats recreating the Cat-crap condo outside their door? Klassy. Blech. Lame-ass poseurs.

• Love 6

To be fair,  this time, Vicki didn't actually snore at the table. It was a talking head and I'm pretty sure there was prompting from production because it was a kind of awkward toast.

• Love 1
(edited)

To be fair,  this time, Vicki didn't actually snore at the table. It was a talking head and I'm pretty sure there was prompting from production because it was a kind of awkward toast.

That's odd. I thought when Christian made the last toast or maybe an earlier one, she "kinda discreetly" cocked her head to the side. I just said, "Bless her heart. She can't help it." Here in the South, "Bless Her Heart" is not always empathetic either, lol.

Edited by leisawoo
  • Love 3
(edited)

I also laughed when Tamra said Ryan's girlfriend was a lot like her because they are both independent woman. Tamra you are not an independent woman. Aside from your boyfriends/husbands you are now Bravo's bitch and must dance for your supper.

And it's a show that could drop you at any time when it decides you're story is boring, you aren't adding much, or you are just getting too obnoxious that the audience doesn't want to watch you at all.    It doesn't seem like she has invested smartly in her gym with it being in a terrible location with minimal equipment and the hours of operation that signals a woman that doesn't want to really work that hard owning a business.  Unless she's well invested elsewhere, she could find herself not so "independent."

Yes, that's extremely rude. Particularly since anyone of them could do that at any time when Vicki speaks.  She's not some amazing conversationalist.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 5

And it's a show that could drop you at any time when it decides you're story is boring, you aren't adding much, or you are just getting too obnoxious that the audience doesn't want to watch you at all.    It doesn't seem like she has invested smartly in her gym with it being in a terrible location with minimal equipment and the hours of operation that signals a woman that doesn't want to really work that hard owning a business.  Unless she's well invested elsewhere, she could find herself not so "independent."

Yes, that's extremely rude. Particularly since anyone of them could do that at any time when Vicki speaks.  She's not some amazing conversationalist.

Vicki has always come across a hayseed to me, with a complete lack of proper behavior.....no self-awareness whatsoever.

• Love 2

Remember oh so long ago when she  left Simon, the new season started and she was living in this little townhouse with her kids pretending to finally be "independant" and loving it, saying she had no money but it was ok because she just wanted to enjoy being without a man and  looking forward to making it on her own with her real estate career? Next thing you know, Eddie is in the picture and she is moving herself and 3 kids into his house.  You're not fooling anyone, boo. 

• Love 6

I think Vicki knows after 8 seasons what the producers want.  So when someone is spinning their wheels, being redundant or not moving the show forward she calls them out on it.  I find the snoring rude but I do understand it makes more of an impact than telling someone they are redundant.

I never really cared for Vicki but the last two seasons she seems to have crossed over from the in-your-face asshole persona to more of a nurturer.  She seems to be doing damage control before it happens instead of after.

• Love 1

I think of Eddie as an "opportunist," as the gals on RHOA would say.  I think Eddie married Tamra for the Bravo check, and Tamra married Eddie because she really loves him.  I think once those easy money opportunities with Bravo and Tamra are done, she will move on like Gretchen has--to other forms of reality tv, then Eddie will be gone.  She will be a broke bag of silicone and plastic, friendless and alone. 

• Love 3

I think of Eddie as an "opportunist," as the gals on RHOA would say.  I think Eddie married Tamra for the Bravo check, and Tamra married Eddie because she really loves him.  I think once those easy money opportunities with Bravo and Tamra are done, she will move on like Gretchen has--to other forms of reality tv, then Eddie will be gone.  She will be a broke bag of silicone and plastic, friendless and alone. 

Totally agree.  But is he actually a partner in the gym? Or did she spend her own money and he works for her?  Because if he's a partner in the gym putting in his own money it would seem like he dug deeper in than most opportunists.

Totally agree.  But is he actually a partner in the gym? Or did she spend her own money and he works for her?  Because if he's a partner in the gym putting in his own money it would seem like he dug deeper in than most opportunists.

Tamra (I think on WWHL) said she has 51% say/share because she put up the money and Eddie was given most of the responsibility to get the place open.

ITA that Eddie is looking for his come-up.  I don't think Tamra married Eddie for love --- I think she did it because she hates to be alone.

• Love 2

Anyone read Shannon's Bravo blog?  She must say 50 times how she ain't crazy.  Beg to differ, hun.  She needs help baaaaaaaaad -- and not from some bullshit doctor, who she probably pays thousands to, who says some chants to her belly.  She a fuckin' loon.  Hey, Shannon, they're comin' to take you away!

Hate to say it, but I kinda like Terry on Botched.  So why he such a whiny bitch on this thing?

• Love 2

ITA that Eddie is looking for his come-up. I don't think Tamra married Eddie for love --- I think she did it because she hates to be alone.

With you on this. In my mind it's not even exactly about money with her anymore, plus I don't think Eddie has that much money. He's probably ok, but I don't think he could support Tamara and her kids in a grand style without the Bravo money. And I don't think Tamara was just delusional about this either. I think it's way more about a fear of being alone/too old to catch a man. I don't think Tamara's ever really taken care of herself. It's about more than money with her. Even if someone gave her a couple of million I still think she would need someone to take care of her. I can't imagine her spending time with her kids by herself, or having a quiet night at home, or going to a movie alone. She's just not a grown up. She's like a teenager who needs a boyfriend just to prove she can have a boyfriend.

Anyone read Shannon's Bravo blog? She must say 50 times how she ain't crazy. Beg to differ, hun. She needs help baaaaaaaaad -- and not from some bullshit doctor, who she probably pays thousands to, who says some chants to her belly. She a fuckin' loon. Hey, Shannon, they're comin' to take you away!

Hate to say it, but I kinda like Terry on Botched. So why he such a whiny bitch on this thing?

I've started to do this bizarro world thing when Shannon talks about herself/David/their marriage. I just assume the opposite is true. David never drinks=David always drinks. Our marriage is fine=Our marriage is about to implode. I never get upset at parties=I usually pull a Linda Blair by the soup course. It's just her little code.

• Love 10

I also became enraged again when I saw those IGNORANT poseur Dubrows complaining about seeing dog poop during their meals because it's right outside the breakfast room or whatever. Uh...I have a little cockapoo, and as soon as she poo poos, I, OR SOMEONE picks it up. Are these dingbats recreating the Cat-crap condo outside their door? Klassy. Blech. Lame-ass poseurs.

Amen to this!  What does Heather think happens after a dog poops?  Does she think the Poop Fairy comes along and scoops it up?  It wouldn't surprise me if in the next episode we see them hiring a person as their personal pooper-scooper.  I just can't with these idiots.  I can't!  smdh 

• Love 4

From the clip upthread - WTH did Shannon do to her face?? She clearly has had something done, fillers, I don't know. But it isn't any 10lb weight gain, that does not totally change your looks. She looks like she's on rung 3 towards the BH face. Slow down, Shannon - next stop = Botched!

Anyone read Shannon's Bravo blog?  She must say 50 times how she ain't crazy.  Beg to differ, hun.  She needs help baaaaaaaaad -- and not from some bullshit doctor, who she probably pays thousands to, who says some chants to her belly.  She a fuckin' loon.  Hey, Shannon, they're comin' to take you away!

Hate to say it, but I kinda like Terry on Botched.  So why he such a whiny bitch on this thing?

I think he is different on his own show  because he is in control; he's not reacting to what others say and do.  JMHO, though 

• Love 1

From the clip upthread - WTH did Shannon do to her face?? She clearly has had something done, fillers, I don't know. But it isn't any 10lb weight gain, that does not totally change your looks. She looks like she's on rung 3 towards the BH face. Slow down, Shannon - next stop = Botched!

I agree, something is not right. She looked much better in the pic with her, David and the infant daughter on the wall that they love to pan to.

I think he is different on his own show  because he is in control; he's not reacting to what others say and do.  JMHO, though

He's in his element there, it's nice to see people be passionate about what they do. Plus, they are fixing bad work, gotta love that.

• Love 1

Having been the recipient of two of my children announcing pending weddings over the last ten years, Tamra's response reminds me of a couple of things:

1)  The line in 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' that goes, paraphrased, 'Charlie Brown, you're the only person I know that can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem' is entirely reflective of her response.

2)  So your son is getting married and moving away.  Last I looked, that's supposed to be a good moment in your parenting cycle because it means your child is moving up to the adult table.  What did you think he was supposed to do?  Service your need for love and attention until you die?  Unfortunately, for you, that's not what is supposed to happen.  Get over it, put a smile on your face, and stop making a happy moment all about you and your delusions.  You rejected him years ago as a child that you had a responsibility to and were more than happy to welcome him back when you didn't have to do any respectable parenting any more.  Why is he more important to you now than he was when he really needed you to be his mom?

Tamra:  epic fail.

• Love 9
(edited)

LOL at all the Eddie is an opportunist talk. No lies detected in this line of thinking if you ask me. However, I would go on to say that he is terrible at being one. Tamra is probably 2 seasons away from being bankrupt. Meaning that if she was fired I doubt very much she could continue her current lifestyle. I will say that Tamra doesn't seem to be a spendthrift with her money like Nene, who seems to be on a countdown to going broke. However, Tamra is completely dependent on RHOC. She doesn't have any lucrative side projects or endorsements as opposed to Kandi who has her music producing career, sex toys, plays, clothing stores, etc. Hell, Ryan seems to be better at being an opportunist than Eddie.

Eddie and Ryan seem to have a lot in common. They both depend on the kindness of family for work. Eddie was employment by his stepdad's law firm before he was fired due to an issue seeming to revolve around Eddie presenting himself as an owner when CA law forbids ownership in a law firm by laymen. Now Eddie is working at Tamra's gym. Ryan keeps getting jobs from family.  1st Simon, then Tamra at the gym and now working in his fiancee's gun shop. 

The more I think about the fiancee the weirder she seems. A 40 year old woman with 3 young girls hooking up with some tattooed rat faced, balding loser on instagram and bringing him around her kids and into her home within 3 months of dating. Gurrlll, look at your life. Look at your choices. Now she is tied to him for life because she is knocked up. This has all the ingredients necessary for a future 1 hour Snapped episode. The only question is who is going to be doing the snapping.

I have heard conflicting stories so can anyone confirm whether Ryan already has a kid and Tamra already is a grandmom?

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4
(edited)

Totally agree about Tamra's impending doom.  I highly doubt her gym is bringing in enough money to afford her current lifestyle.  I wonder how much money Simon is giving her for alimony - although he did quit his white collar job at Mercedes to sell tequila, so I'm willing to bet he's not exactly raking it in, either. 

I really can't stand it when people depend on others for employment.  So far, Ryan's employment includes Mercedes Benz (for which which I'm sure Simon needed to beg, borrow, and steal in order to set up), Eddie's lawfirm, Tamra's gym, and now his wife's gun store?  What a winner.  For me, all I can think of when I see him is his face in the talking head during Season 3 when he said it was better that his girlfriend miscarried because they were no longer together.  I just still can't get over that.

Also, am I the only one who finds Lizzy really unattractive?  And I'm no plastic surgeon, but I really doubt that she has natural breasts.  There's no way in hell that after having two kids, she would be able to go bra-less in some of those tight dresses she wears. 

Edited by misschung
  • Love 1

Totally agree about Tamra's impending doom. I highly doubt her gym is bringing in enough money to afford her current lifestyle. I wonder how much money Simon is giving her for alimony - although he did quit his white collar job at Mercedes to sell tequila, so I'm willing to bet he's not exactly raking it in, either.

I really can't stand it when people depend on others for employment. So far, Ryan's employment includes Mercedes Benz (for which which I'm sure Simon needed to beg, borrow, and steal in order to set up), Eddie's lawfirm, Tamra's gym, and now his wife's gun store? What a winner. For me, all I can think of when I see him is his face in the talking head during Season 3 when he said it was better that his girlfriend miscarried because they were no longer together. I just still can't get over that.

Also, am I the only one who finds Lizzy really unattractive? And I'm no plastic surgeon, but I really doubt that she has natural breasts. There's no way in hell that after having two kids, she would be able to go bra-less in some of those tight dresses she wears.

You're not alone in your opinion about Lizzie. To me, there's something about her facial features that seems...off. I don't know how to express it without sounding like I'm calling her ugly, because I'm not. And usually, I find unconventional (according to popular beauty standards) features attractive if they "work" for that person, but with Lizzie, her features are kind of distracting.

• Love 1
I don't think Tamra married Eddie for love --- I think she did it because she hates to be alone.

Agree. I honestly don't think Tamra is capable of truly loving anyone but herself. 

I've been reading the posts and I may have missed it, but no one commented on this.  I found it amusing when, at the dinner party, Heather mentioned something and it went to Shannon's talking head and she said Heather sounded like a broken record.  She then launched into her own broken record recitation.  Pot meet kettle and both of you zip it!

I've been reading the posts and I may have missed it, but no one commented on this.  I found it amusing when, at the dinner party, Heather mentioned something and it went to Shannon's talking head and she said Heather sounded like a broken record.  She then launched into her own broken record recitation.  Pot meet kettle and both of you zip it!

Yup, they both quite repetitive using the same phrases over, and over, and over, and over. I think Princess does it more than Moonbeam.

By the way, I'm whispering this lest it be construed as SHOUTING!!!

• Love 3

Tamara has destroyed her looks. She looks like a monster and there is no turning back. You can still be beautiful as you age. They don't look any younger. in fact I think whatever she is doing ages her. I'm her age and yeah, I have wrinkles on my forehead and the face is starting to drag a little but, so what at least I don't look weird.

I agree with this a million times!!  Tamrot must have had some major work done since last season because I think she did not look quite as bad then as she does now...Why do these women insist on ruining their faces, turning them into misshapen frozen blobs of botox, etc....everyone of them should have a photo of Joan Rivers and Wayne Newton on their mirror to remind them that they need to lay off the surgery, botox, etc....I know our culture does not want to see old people who look old, but my gosh, it is horrible and truly sickening what people do to themselves to make themselves look younger with money they could put to much better use....very sad....

Yup, they both quite repetitive using the same phrases over, and over, and over, and over. I think Princess does it more than Moonbeam.

By the way, I'm whispering this lest it be construed as SHOUTING!!!

Nope. 'Cause shouting will get you Kicked Out. Or Asked to Leave. Or it will cause someone to be Done. Lol

• Love 2

Totally agree about Tamra's impending doom. I highly doubt her gym is bringing in enough money to afford her current lifestyle. I wonder how much money Simon is giving her for alimony - although he did quit his white collar job at Mercedes to sell tequila, so I'm willing to bet he's not exactly raking it in, either.

I really can't stand it when people depend on others for employment. So far, Ryan's employment includes Mercedes Benz (for which which I'm sure Simon needed to beg, borrow, and steal in order to set up), Eddie's lawfirm, Tamra's gym, and now his wife's gun store? What a winner. For me, all I can think of when I see him is his face in the talking head during Season 3 when he said it was better that his girlfriend miscarried because they were no longer together. I just still can't get over that.

Also, am I the only one who finds Lizzy really unattractive? And I'm no plastic surgeon, but I really doubt that she has natural breasts. There's no way in hell that after having two kids, she would be able to go bra-less in some of those tight dresses she wears.

Tamra remarried; I don't think she can get alimony from Simon. Also, he was fired from his job (reasons were unclear) and then he started his failed tequila business.

Totally agree.  She could have looked like a beautiful older woman if she hadn't tinkered with her face.  As a 46 year-old, I understand how hard it is to let go of the past and age.  But I'd rather look good for my age versus look like a younger alien.

She's got a wonky eye in the TH now.

I thought Tamra's act from beginning to end was phony. She's injected so much crap into her face, she can hardly speak. And just give it up Tamra, we are never going to buy your phoning crying.

Here eyes almost closed all the way!

Long time lurker. Doesn't anyone else notice the resemblance of Ryan to Yukon Cornelius????

Ha, and the creepy red-haired rock expert from Prometheus.

Agree. I honestly don't think Tamra is capable of truly loving anyone but herself. 

I don't think Tamra even loves herself which is why she's so angry all the time.

Eddie was employment by his stepdad's law firm before he was fired due to an issue seeming to revolve around Eddie presenting himself as an owner when CA law forbids ownership in a law firm by laymen. Now Eddie is working

Eddie got a job at his sugar daddy's law firm and took his last name.  That man was not related to him, Eddie started dating him in high school.  Eddie worked his way up from mail room to process server and then got full of himself and started appearing in court representing the firm.  That's a big no-no.  Of course being on TV brought it all out and he had to leave.  First season he was on, he even got Ryan a job there.

I don't think Eddie is after Tamra's money, more than he's after the opportunities.

• Love 3

Off topic, but as a former TWOP poster, can I just say how much I love this forum?  It's set up so nicely.  Love the ability to reply to multiple quotes with a couple of clicks and the notifications.  Great forum, previously.tv

• Love 3

Mental illness, suicide attempts and hospitalization for mental illness are  the second question on an application to purchase a hand gun. The first being have you been convicted of a felony.  I don't think they are making fun of mental illness.  It is just part of the gun purchasing background check.

Sorry, I should have clarified, I am talking generally speaking and removed the gun ownership portion from the equation.

I sure as hell wouldn't let anyone who I've only known for a month be alone with my three little girls, but that might just be me.

Not just you.  Women should always tread lightly, in my opinion, because you cannot know anyone in 3 months or 10 months or in some cases 120 months. 

I  think the woman needs some serious psychotherapy of some kind, not just Dr. Moon and her other new age-y people.  No crystal or aroma is gonna fix her problem.  I think she needs to find SOMETHING to do with all that spare time she has on her hands.

This.  Shannon needs to pursue other interests.  Some people can focus on their husband and kids without cracking up, but Shannon needs other interests.  Her children are going to resent her when they get older.

Edited by ToukieSmith

The same way Eddie can watch these episodes and not be sickened at the realization that he married that bitch and kick her out of his house asap. 

Oh, I think he's way past caring at this point.

Tamra's "breakdown" with the yelling and slamming things and sobbing but no tears....how did no one just bust out laughing?

I had to wonder that myself, especially the way Tamra looks like she's dry-heaving and practically gouging her face with that handy hankie.

Here's something not to ask a person you just met - "how did your parents die?" "How did your dad kill himself?" 

And then Tamra throws a tantrum and weeps all over the place ...

And Eddie just stares and smiles nervously like a deer in headlights ...

And Ryan's scary beard devours the world ...

Run from this family, Sarah!  Run like the wind!

And then Tamra insisted on drilling down for more information... Jebus!

Tamra needs acting lessons.  That way someone might believe her when she states she never said that Terry is going to take the Beadors down.  She also needs to learn how to cry, because it seemed like she was faking when she met her soon to be daughter-in-law.

She always looks like she's faking it. Someone needs to give her a small bottle of liquid soap so she can dab in her eyes when she wants to cry.

Didn't she have the bullets in her hand, I don't believe it was loaded.

And that is how many gun accident stories begin.

• Love 1

Here is a snippet on YouTube.  The entire episode is probably out there somewhere.  Basically, Tamra helped Gretchen get shit-faced, and her son Ryan started hitting on her.  Tamra never intervened.  At one point he followed her into a bathroom and was putting his moves on her, but she managed to tell him no. 

Ironically, this party took place b/c Simon wanted to show off what Tamra learned in her etiquette classes.

"All you housewife fans are fucking morons.  You talk on her like you know our lives so well but all you see is a fucking reality TV show where we get paid to start drama.  This is the fucking business.  While you're all wasting your time talking behind your Instagram account we live the fucking life.  Getting paid to do jack shit, free vacations and easy fucking money in our pockets.  I'm normally calm and collected but a lot of you mother fuckers needs a reality check.  Your lives are so pathetic! Keep trying to bring us down.  Suck it, my life rocks!" 

Ah, what a lovely charming guy, right?  I'm sure Andy will be just thrilled with this.

Holy crap! I see why this posting was yanked! Like mother like son, I guess. I am totally perplexed why this woman is settling for this loser, save for famewhoring.

Sarah told Tamra that Ryan is the best person she knows. Really? Ryan is? Meet some new people, or get a new crowd because if RYAN is the best person you know, you're in trouble!

Does anyone know if she was previously dating Roman?