Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

In the New Jersey franchise we have a child complain about a "small disgusting" rental, because it does not compare to the shoddily built enormous faux marble monstrosity that she was used to living in.  The rental was a lovely home that many people would feel fortunate to have.  I can excuse this comment, because it was a child who was probably just parroting the words of her awful mother.

Terry calling his place small and smelly, but also getting in how expensive it was to live there screamed of humble bragging.  It was very similar to Jim and Alexis Bellino, with their price dropping ways.  Heather was no better, when she claimed that the rental was a good place to house train their dogs as she did not care about the floors.  I am sure their landlord was mortified.

I'm ready to cut Terry some slack on this, new....and old homes, can have their own unique unpleasant smell  from old dog pee to new carpeting and off-gasing.

Heather was no better, when she claimed that the rental was a good place to house train their dogs as she did not care about the floors.

Maybe this is why the house smells, because they have two puppies they are housebreaking and puppies do have a doggie smell to them. If you're not used to owning pets it may be noticable. After seeing the sterile environment of their old house they probably aren't used to the smell of anything but disinfectant. They also have a cook now - I mean "personal chef" - cooking in the house whereas before no one cooked, they went out to eat or ordered takeout. That could leave a smell they aren't used to. You'd think being a doctor Princess Terry would be used to smells more offensive than what's in their house. If it doesn't bother Queen Heather it can't be that bad. Terry just wanted an excuse to once again let the viewers know he's too good to be in a rental.

• Love 2

Can someone explain to me the Naked Wasted thing? It was before my OC watching days and I'm too lazy to google, which is sad but there you go. PM is fine but there's no wrath to incur by doing it here, IMO. 

Here is a snippet on YouTube.  The entire episode is probably out there somewhere.  Basically, Tamra helped Gretchen get shit-faced, and her son Ryan started hitting on her.  Tamra never intervened.  At one point he followed her into a bathroom and was putting his moves on her, but she managed to tell him no. 

• Love 1
Eddie may have simply been embarrassed, but he showed little concern or compassion toward her, only advising her that she needed to go to bed.  His indifference was a little uncomfortable to watch, but Tamra's histrionics were even more so.

Eddie was probably glad that they would be getting rid of one more useless thing at CUT Fitness that was costing them money. Frankly, they should keep him on and utilize their connection with their future daughter-in-law and have Ryan sell CUT Fitness memberships at gunpoint, which is what it is gonna take (for me anyway).

I don't believe for a minute that Sarah is 31. Nope! Not saying she is unattractive or anything but she has a very mature face. She seemed nice enough from the little we saw of her which begs the question - WTF does she see in Ryan? Also who the hell hooks up on instragram?

I laughed cringed throughout the entirety of Tamra so called breakdown. Seriously, at one point she didn't appear to have eyes at all. Just dark makeup encrusted slits. There is one point where Tamra is "so upset" that she goes to embrace her mom and the camera has her face in full frame -  gadzooks!  I wish I knew how to make gifs because boy does that need to be in heavy rotation. There is just so much ugly in those few seconds - ugly acting, ugly fake crying, ugly botox, ugly expression, ugly hair... it just goes on and on.

That therapy session?  I found myself feeling a tad bit more sympathetic towards her and than I remember that she is married to Ryan and it all kind of dissipates. I get from the session that she seems to be a pleaser. The question is whether she is that by nature or being raised by that narcissist Vicki turned her into one. I am sure it is a million times easier to just say yes to Vicki than try to argue a viewpoint that Vicki doesn't agree with.  She let Vicki direct all aspects of her life from what school to attend to what jobs she would take to where she would live. All that to say, that I really think she married Ryan out of the blue like she did out of rebellion.  She took the biggest decision of her life, ran off and did it without consulting anyone and presented it to Vicki as a fait accompli so Vicki really couldn't do a thing about it. That was a big fuck you to Vicki and I feel like she cut her nose to spite her face. Frankly, old girl would have done best just to run off and join Nurses without Borders or the Armed Forces than saddle herself with that rage filled thick hipped man. IMHO, Bri saw in Ryan someone who would help her battle her mother, have her back and stand as her centurion. It will be interesting to see how that relationship progresses after they move. 

Anyone notice how when Vicki mentioned that Ryan isn't perfect and has a temper Brianna immediately tries to shut that down by talking over Vicki.

I liked the sectional in Vicki's family room, although can't say I loved the color.

• Love 5

Shannon = another week, another scene of hysterical over-reaction to the BS that she herself brings to the scene.  This week of all weeks her troubles and travails seem especially petty and inconsequential.  She actually makes the other ladies look good in comparison.  Heather may be a witch but I can't imagine having to put up with Ms. Beador's absurd shenanigans on a regular basis.  Absolutely ridiculous.  

Her buttering up the creepy husband because he stood up for her was cringe worthy.  I imagine he's used to this sort of spectacle and has come up with ways, insincere as they are, to keep her in check, help her calm down, and restore her to brief periods of sanity.  She's got no class. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute...Tamara takes the towels from the gym home to wash?!  That is disgusting, I totally missed hearing about that.  I would not want a towel from the gym that someone took home to wash.  I don't know what their home is like, and if it is clean or if they are placing the towels on a clean surface when washed.

And they have a dog which means there's probably  dog hairs on the towels. Even if the surface is clean pet hairs float through the air and land on things. Believe me, I know! We have three cats and even though I keep a clean home and vaccuum every other day I find hairs on everything. I do wipe our counters with disenfectant before cooking just in case. Even if Tamra is doing this before folding the towels, unless she immediately takes the basket of clean towels to the car there's going to be hairs on them. And if the dog rides in the car, well there you go.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 2

Sweetheart Ryan (who has no anger issues according to Tamra) posted a Tamra-style rant on Instagram to "housewife fans," complete with Caps Lock and horrible grammar:

http://starcasm.net/...e_to_haters.jpg

Andy not going to like that! He's admitting it's all fake and we know how Andy hates when a HW breaks the 4th wall. We'll see how f-ing great and easy his life is when mommy loses both her spot on the show and her lame-ass business. Is he admitting that Tamra is supporting him and his lifestyle of "sitting around doing nothing and taking great vacations"? Calling the viewers losers and pathetic? I guess he's too stupid to realize these are the people FUNDING his lazy loser lifestyle. The apple doesn't fall far from the rotted bitter tree.

• Love 14

You took the words right out of my mouth happykitteh.  Tamara's idiot son just admitted everything is fake.  We all knew that this show was heavily edited and the "reality" part was open to interpretation.  However, the audience also believed that there was a tiny bit of truth to what we were being presented.  If everything is false, then we all might as well watch crappy soap operas were we could at least observe people a heck of a lot better looking than Ryan.

It would be wonderful if this post got Tamara fired (one can always dream).

• Love 7

Heather's blog is weird and maybe a bit cryptic.  She says she owes Shannon an apology but doesn't say for what.  She is always commenting how she will do something and others "get a free pass."  She has said this about Vicki and Tamra now.  I don't think Shannon is giving Tamra a free pass at all.  It is clear that she is very upset with Tamra. Plus, it is a total deflection on Heather's part to point the finger at others while "apologizing" for whatever she did. 

i really don't get why Heather continues to be friends with Tamra. What does Tamra bring to the table in their friendship?

I think that Heather is referring to the fact that Shannon didn't appear to be upset with Tamra for acting like she invented in her own head that Tamra had told her Terry and Heather wanted to "take them down". When Shannon was upset and screaming, she just kept talking about how Heather was trying to spin the whole deal about Shannon yelling at her. This seemed to be the major complaint by Shannon during her rant. She even put her hands on Lizzie's shoulders and implored her to recognize that she had never yelled at Heather. Yes, she was upset that Tamra had her hands on her, but her anger was all generated at Heather for spinning things. To me it is odd too, because as much as I think that Heather is wrong for the way she has sometimes treated Shannon, it was clear on that night that Tamra was the one who was trying to make Shannon look crazy and spin things. Tamra was the one who introduced the topic to the table, and thus the entire room. It was odd to me that Shannon was not throwing any of this at Tamra, which is what I believe Heather is referring too.

• Love 3

I live very rural - hunting and shooting are both big around here. I enjoy shooting myself, and have friends and family who could be considered gun enthusiasts. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to see their social media pages full of pictures of their guns, them shooting, etc. But....given what we've seen of Rapey Ryan on this show....the thought of him in the presence of even a BB gun terrifies the shit out of me. He is impulsive and irresponsible and just downright creepy. Couldn't he have fallen for a girl who owned a marshmallow factory or something?

• Love 6

Something is really wrong with the whole Sarah/Ryan/guns/gunshop owner story.  It's making me crazy in my head (tm Shannon) and I want to know what is going on.

Ryan with a gun = a really horrifying accident (or not) waiting to happen.  

What is up with this Sarah woman?  

• Love 2

They have the little kids shooting guns too. Scrolling through their instagrams disturbed me. Was Ryan ever a white supremacist? Why didn't he hook up with Tammy's daughter?

No well adjusted woman would marry Ryan. Especially after two months of dating. This will be a messy disaster. I'm sure someone will get arrested for domestic violence at some point.

I sincerely hope Tamra 2.0 isn't added next season as a housewife so they can do "jack shit and get paid to go on vacation."

• Love 5

Quick question, is any of this Sarah/Ryan stuff related to the episode? Because if not it needs to go somewhere else. Start a Ryan topic if necessary but if it isn't from the episode it doesn't really belong here.

• Love 1

Speaking of idiots, Ryan has a couple of topless photos of himself on Instagram (June 28) firing an AR-15 rifle while wearing shorts and flip-flops and no eye protection.  One very hot shell casing ejected into an eyeball or in between his toes will cure him of that someday.  Sarah commented "Awesome pic love."  Great way for a gun shop owner to encourage firearms safety.

http://instagram.com/tac_lion

What a NITWIT! I, too, like someone upthread, know many people who are hunters and gun enthusiasts, and if there is one thing I can say about them, it's that they are all about SAFETY FIRST. What in the world is this moron doing?? And it's being sanctioned by his fiancee, who owns a gun shop??? Baffling. What a fool--what a COUPLE of fools.

• Love 2

Quick question, is any of this Sarah/Ryan stuff related to the episode? Because if not it needs to go somewhere else. Start a Ryan topic if necessary but if it isn't from the episode it doesn't really belong here.

Sarah was introduced on this episode and people are discussing things about them that were brought up on the show.

• Love 5

Anyone notice how when Vicki mentioned that Ryan isn't perfect and has a temper Brianna immediately tries to shut that down by talking over Vicki.

I liked the sectional in Vicki's family room, although can't say I loved the color.

Yes! I was going to write about that. It's not the first time Vicki started to say something about Ragey and Brianna shut that down quick. Interesting...

Quick question, is any of this Sarah/Ryan stuff related to the episode?

Yes, cuz half the ep was spent on Tamra's reaction to them.

He is impulsive and irresponsible and just downright creepy. Couldn't he have fallen for a girl who owned a marshmallow factory or something?

Exactly what I was thinking -- guns & Rapey Ryan can't be a good combo.  And Sarah just doesn't seem right.  Just glad I don't live near these 2.

The page won't open for me. What did he say?

"All you housewife fans are fucking morons.  You talk on her like you know our lives so well but all you see is a fucking reality TV show where we get paid to start drama.  This is the fucking business.  While you're all wasting your time talking behind your Instagram account we live the fucking life.  Getting paid to do jack shit, free vacations and easy fucking money in our pockets.  I'm normally calm and collected but a lot of you mother fuckers needs a reality check.  Your lives are so pathetic! Keep trying to bring us down.  Suck it, my life rocks!" 

Ah, what a lovely charming guy, right?  I'm sure Andy will be just thrilled with this.

• Love 5

Exactly what I was thinking -- guns & Rapey Ryan can't be a good combo. And Sarah just doesn't seem right. Just glad I don't live near these 2.

"All you housewife fans are fucking morons. You talk on her like you know our lives so well but all you see is a fucking reality TV show where we get paid to start drama. This is the fucking business. While you're all wasting your time talking behind your Instagram account we live the fucking life. Getting paid to do jack shit, free vacations and easy fucking money in our pockets. I'm normally calm and collected but a lot of you mother fuckers needs a reality check. Your lives are so pathetic! Keep trying to bring us down. Suck it, my life rocks!"

Ah, what a lovely charming guy, right? I'm sure Andy will be just thrilled with this.

Thanks. He's a keeper, Sarah!

• Love 1
(edited)

jnymph, this made me laugh out loud. Thank you!

It's making me crazy in my head (tm Shannon)

You guys are cracking me up. I had to mention this one, too, from happykitteh

You'd think being a doctor Princess Terry would be used to smells more offensive than what's in their house.

"Doctor Princess Terry" is perfection.

Also, I have to say again that I do not understand why these women use so much black eyeliner and heavy black mascara. It's horrible and makes their eyes almost indiscernible.

When Vicki and Brooks were outside eating, I couldn't see Vicki's eyes, and I think they are pretty eyes, last time I could see them. These ladies might as well put black greasepaint on the end of a baseball bat and rub it in their eye sockets. Same effect. Yeesh. Less is more! 

It's funny reading reactions to the gym towels being in Tamra's home. My first thought was yuck, I would not want sweaty towels used by strangers in my home. I guess it's gross either way you look at it: gross towels from the gym at home, or gross towels from Tamra's kitchen counters at the gym.

Edited by jennylauren123

Exactly what I was thinking -- guns & Rapey Ryan can't be a good combo.  And Sarah just doesn't seem right.  Just glad I don't live near these 2.

"All you housewife fans are fucking morons.  You talk on her like you know our lives so well but all you see is a fucking reality TV show where we get paid to start drama.  This is the fucking business.  While you're all wasting your time talking behind your Instagram account we live the fucking life.  Getting paid to do jack shit, free vacations and easy fucking money in our pockets.  I'm normally calm and collected but a lot of you mother fuckers needs a reality check.  Your lives are so pathetic! Keep trying to bring us down.  Suck it, my life rocks!" 

Ah, what a lovely charming guy, right?  I'm sure Andy will be just thrilled with this.

Well at least Ryan didn't say he got paid a lot of money.  I applaud the RHOC for getting their adult children on the payroll.  It is little temper tantrums like this that confirm what I have already suspected-they are entitled little assholes that really have no respect for their mothers feelings and livelihoods.  Is Ryan upset because the "world" didn't buy last night's performance or that people don't like his mother?  Interesting choice of words, "bring us down".  Has Ryan been talking to Terry Dubrow?

I have expected last night for Ryan and Sarah to say they had eloped.  Tamra's reaction made absolutely no sense to the fact they had planned a wedding and set a date.  I would think that as the mother of the groom the more appropriate response would be-what can I do to help or I would love to help you plan your wedding. 

Although viewers don't really "know " Tamra there is little to indicate in real life she is any different from the "character" she portrays.  Her divorce, custody battles and Ryan's documented legal troubles and vocational challenges don't seem all that fictional.

• Love 1

Well at least Ryan didn't say he got paid a lot of money.  I applaud the RHOC for getting their adult children on the payroll.  It is little temper tantrums like this that confirm what I have already suspected-they are entitled little assholes that really have no respect for their mothers feelings and livelihoods.  Is Ryan upset because the "world" didn't buy last night's performance or that people don't like his mother?  Interesting choice of words, "bring us down".  Has Ryan been talking to Terry Dubrow?

I think he is talking about people who are going after Sarah now. That is what's pissing him off. Digging around in her past. You would think by now he would have expected that and if he really cared would have kept her off the show. There is no doubt that people can be brutal. I guess it is part of the package, right Ryan? Get paid to do nothing so you have to put up with the shit. It could be worse, if weren't for the show where would he be today? I suspect even worse off than he is now which isn't really saying much.

• Love 1
It's funny reading reactions to the gym towels being in Tamra's home. My first thought was yuck, I would not want sweaty towels used by strangers in my home. I guess it's gross either way you look at it: gross towels from the gym at home, or gross towels from Tamra's kitchen counters at the gym.

Frankly, I'm surprised Tamra doesn't make her clients bring their own towels. 

It was only a few episodes ago that Tamra told Ryan, when Eddie was moaning about the cost of installing laundry facilities, to get onto a contractor to install a washer/dryer at their gym. Clearly it's not yet been done.

Andy needs to ban that asshole from the show immediately. Say goodbye to your easy money and free vacations, moron. Nobody cares about seeing that jerk anyway.  Hey Eddie, have you had enough YET? 

I

Eddie is so over her it isn't even funny. "You're a mess" and "you should go to bed".  Really?

I wonder if what he really meant was : You're drunk as hell, you need to go sleep it off! 

• Love 3

I can not stand Heather.  Tamara I have to admit is truly awful, but I think she just doesn't know better and never pulled herself out of the mud.  I have a feeling she watches the show with glee at how awesome she looks and feisty she is.  sigh...  

But Heather is one smart cookie and knows (or should know) how to act.  She is SCARY and not just her face.  I would never want to be in a group of friends with her and have ANYTHING better than she does or accidently make her feel I wasn't thinking she's 'worthy of anything but the highest praises'.  I liked her until she turned on Alexis in Mexico-- I honestly think she wanted to get rid of her only competition for the Actor Role.  Alexis had to go!  And now because Shannon is wealthier than she and lives in the same neighborhood the viciousness is turned her way, hoping to drive Shannon from the show.  Yikes.  I cant stop seeing those coal dead eyes of glee as she watched Shannon get upset.  Then at the end there were her and Tamara's matching glowing eyes with no expression on the faces except a slight smirk.  They thought they'd accomplished what they'd set out to do-- take down Shannon. 

I dread the reunion because Heather talks over everyone so bad that I know it will be all about her and what is 'Right' (in her opinion)  I think the others will be beaten down by it or reduced to tears.  I'm so thankful I wasn't Heather's sister-- I cant imagine how the princess would have treated a sibling.

• Love 1

I was hoping to be able to see the episode during the prime time hours the remainder of this week, as it has often been broadcast, even in the 7p hour eastern time.

A quick scan of TVGuide,com illustrates that it isn't on any night between now and Thursday night.  We may be getting overrun with NY and Married to Medicine, which I believe are both concluding this week.

Otherwise, even Bravo no longer apparently believes in the draw of the OC franchise, because I'm seeing nothing between 7 and 10p all this week through Thursday.  When I think of how often I saw the same episode of Kandi's wedding multiple times throughout the week for its entire run, I just don't think Bravo is enjoying this any more.  

Could be that the entire franchise is on its last legs because no one on the show is particularly root-able??

Best part of Tamra's  ktchen table breakdown was when she went over to the refrige, and squatted down to the floor to make herself a drink. WTF? She must be going to the same acting classes that  Alexis Bellino went to. 

And just for the record, my mom died at the age of 48 (I was 17) and my dad died when I was 32. No, he didn't commit suicide. It's heartbreaking to have no parents by the time you are 32.  It's a hole in your heart that never goes away.   So STFU Tamra! 

• Love 3
I guess it is part of the package, right Ryan? Get paid to do nothing so you have to put up with the shit. It could be worse, if weren't for the show where would he be today? I suspect even worse off than he is now which isn't really saying much.

Except it's hardly "easy money" cuz you give up your privacy & you're under intense scrutiny.  And calling the show's fans "morons" is not a wise move.  Without the fans, mommie dearest would be homeless.  Well, guess Ryan is cocky now cuz he's got a sugar momma, but she hasn't married him yet.

(edited)

Andy not going to like that! He's admitting it's all fake and we know how Andy hates when a HW breaks the 4th wall. We'll see how f-ing great and easy his life is when mommy loses both her spot on the show and her lame-ass business. Is he admitting that Tamra is supporting him and his lifestyle of "sitting around doing nothing and taking great vacations"? Calling the viewers losers and pathetic? I guess he's too stupid to realize these are the people FUNDING his lazy loser lifestyle. The apple doesn't fall far from the rotted bitter tree.

I am not surprised that someone whom Tamra produced, doesn't understand the concept of "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." I hope his ass is off the show after this season. He's been nothing but grotesque his entire stint on the show. What an ignorant moron. His future as a lifetime loser is already telegraphed. His Instagram feed is...if that's what drew Sarah to him, she's either equally stupid or looking for a reform project.

Ryan also mentioned last night that she has three girls. She has known this man for HOW LONG and she's marrying him and bringing him into her little girls' lives? Ryan, he of the "Naked Wasted" harassment of Gretchen, is not a male role model I'd like around my daughters.

Edited by tvallthetime
  • Love 3
(edited)

When has Rapey Ryan even gone on a Housewives vacation?  I don't remember this happening.  And how much money could he really even be making?  Do the "supporting cast" members even get paid? 

Edited by candy moocher
(edited)

I'm confused.  Does BRAVO pay all members of housewives' families when they're on the show, even if they're only in a couple of episodes per season?  If not, where does Ryan get the "WE get paid to start drama"?  And I've never seen him on one of the housewives' vacations, so where do these "free vacations" he gets come from?  I'm trying to figure out how the show benefits him, since it only shows him bringing in the big bucks that folding towels at his mom's CUT rate gym pays. 

eta: candy moocher, I didn't see your post.....seems like we're both asking the same questions about that little dipshit!  

Edited by parisprincess
I think that Heather is referring to the fact that Shannon didn't appear to be upset with Tamra for acting like she invented in her own head that Tamra had told her Terry and Heather wanted to "take them down". When Shannon was upset and screaming, she just kept talking about how Heather was trying to spin the whole deal about Shannon yelling at her. This seemed to be the major complaint by Shannon during her rant. She even put her hands on Lizzie's shoulders and implored her to recognize that she had never yelled at Heather. Yes, she was upset that Tamra had her hands on her, but her anger was all generated at Heather for spinning things. To me it is odd too, because as much as I think that Heather is wrong for the way she has sometimes treated Shannon, it was clear on that night that Tamra was the one who was trying to make Shannon look crazy and spin things. Tamra was the one who introduced the topic to the table, and thus the entire room. It was odd to me that Shannon was not throwing any of this at Tamra, which is what I believe Heather is referring too.

My takeaway was that Shannon was perplexed as to why the Dubrows were going after the Beadors at the table when Shannon herself said that Tamra told her the Dubrows made the ridiculous "take down" comment. Even Lizzie's husband asked why they were still talking about it since Shannon said she talked to Tamra to confirm the statement and when Tamra didn't, Shannon dropped it. The Dubrows, at that point, should have turned their attention to Tamra and started asking questions. However, they kept going after Shannon and David. Terry with his little bitch comments to David, Heather with her "when you yelled at me at your house" crap - in the middle of Shannon's apology, no less. 

Heather keeps inserting herself into situations and then trying to spin it back on Shannon. It's like that time at the CUT fitness dinner, when Alexis said something along the lines of "you girls are attacking me" referring to Gretchen at Tamra only, and Heather piped in with "don't include me in this" and the proceeded to put herself in the middle of the argument, fanning the flames further and frustrating Alexis even more. Even after Alexis said "I wasn't including you, Heather. You're just sitting between them."

All that to say, Shannon freaked out because Heather just kept saying that Shannon was yelling her - when she wasn't and then twisting everything so that she and Terry were victims of the Beadors. Tamra was putting her hands all over Shannon which compounded the situation and exacerbating her anger. Shannon was plenty mad at Tamra for putting her hands on her and told Tamra multiple times to take her hands off of her. Heather and Terry continued to act like the Beadors accused them of saying the Dubrows wanted to take them down. Heather is accusing Shannon of misplaced anger, but it seems that Heather should take her own advice and be upset with Tamra as well. 

I usually want to punch Vicki in the face when she does the rude snoring bit, but a well timed snore at that dinner table from Beadors to the Dubrows would have been amazeballs. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Something is really wrong with the whole Sarah/Ryan/guns/gunshop owner story. It's making me crazy in my head (tm Shannon) and I want to know what is going on.

Ryan with a gun = a really horrifying accident (or not) waiting to happen.

What is up with this Sarah woman?

Maybe they are trying for their own reality show on another station.

What is with this woman Sarah? She has 3 young daughters and she moves in a man she only knows a few months and met online? Wtf? And I'm not just talking about Ryan, who would move any man in under those circumstances.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

I know it's crazy but I am starting to like Eddie.    This season he is physically present so he gets to collect his paycheck from Bravo and so Tamra has someone to talk to, but for the most part he tolerates her stupid stuff and just steps aside.   He is not letting himself get sucked into things.

Ryan and his mom-wife are a little creepy.

I see Brianna in 5 years back living with Vicki --with however many kids Ryan gets her pregnant with.     SHe will be just like Vicki, with an ex-husband and supporting her kids.   I cannot seriously picture her following Ryan around to Oklahoma or wherever he is posted next.   Vicki raised her to be spoiled and I think she won't be a military life for long.

• Love 4
(edited)

Ryan looks like a dropout from Duck Dynasty who's been using meth for 10 years. 

And Tamra looks like a menopausal duck. 

It bothered me when Tamra told Sarah to "take care of" Ryan.  Really? Isn't a man supposed to take care of his wife, too?  What the hell?

I can't stand Briana.  Sorry, I think she's a miserable shrew who has learned how to be a professionally enabled person.  I'm not quite sure what happened in her life to get her to this point, but I think she and her brother grew up in a very sick household. 

Edited by misschung
  • Love 4

I'm confused.  Does BRAVO pay all members of housewives' families when they're on the show, even if they're only in a couple of episodes per season?  If not, where does Ryan get the "WE get paid to start drama"?  And I've never seen him on one of the housewives' vacations, so where do these "free vacations" he gets come from?  I'm trying to figure out how the show benefits him, since it only shows him bringing in the big bucks that folding towels at his mom's CUT rate gym pays. 

eta: candy moocher, I didn't see your post.....seems like we're both asking the same questions about that little dipshit!  

Maybe he is speaking on behalf of Tamra/defending her "honor"?  LOL, can't type that with a straight face.

• Love 1

Some adult children of the RHs get paid.  The only one who released how much she made was Ashlee of RHONJ and that was $30,000.00 for the season and a reason for her not to get a real job.  The Manzo kids, obviously Briana and Ryan are on the RH dole.  So when Briana brings the drama or a Ryan I figure their mothers are out of a storyline and want their adult children to pay their own bills.  I am guessing Briana's gravy train ends this year with her move to OK and Ryan's with his move to Auburn.

I don't recall any of the children going on trips since Vicki and Jeana took their minor children to Mexico-so I believe Ryan is speaking collectively as the Tamra family unit.

(edited)

Tamra has pictures on Facebook of her family in Hawaii. I assumed the family had a vacation after Tamra filmed with Heather and Vicki. Other than Bravo paying for Tamra's costs during the filming, I don't see why Bravo would have paid for her family.

Edited by Grneyedldy

Some adult children of the RHs get paid.  The only one who released how much she made was Ashlee of RHONJ and that was $30,000.00 for the season and a reason for her not to get a real job.  The Manzo kids, obviously Briana and Ryan are on the RH dole.  So when Briana brings the drama or a Ryan I figure their mothers are out of a storyline and want their adult children to pay their own bills.  I am guessing Briana's gravy train ends this year with her move to OK and Ryan's with his move to Auburn.

I don't recall any of the children going on trips since Vicki and Jeana took their minor children to Mexico-so I believe Ryan is speaking collectively as the Tamra family unit.

From what I understand, the kids/husbands only get paid if they do the TH interviews. This seems to be the thing that determines your overall worth to the show. Keep in mind, this information came from something Teresa G said one time. It was the beginning of the second or third season, and Teresa mentioned in an interview that Juicy would no longer be doing the TH interviews that he had done in S1. She said he didn't like having to answer the questions and be put on the spot, and even though it meant he would no longer get paid, he would no longer be doing them. Since the source is not at all credible, make what you will of that nugget.