Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Gotta love the way karma works: Tamrot is instrumental in pushing Shannon to her limit with her nasty shenanigans....and here comes Tamrot's son, Ryan, and his fiancee and wouldn't you know it??  Ryan pushes Tamrot to a nervous breakdown (her words)...what goes around, comes around, Tamrot....

• Love 5

I think we just witnessed Tamra's audition reel for season 10.  Time will tell if it passes muster, but it would make sense why she is insisting that they move down to the Orange County.  Without them, no story for season 10 unless rent a baby is operating.  I guess divorce #3 might be in order if she can't convince sonny boy and future daughter in law to move to Orange County.

• Love 4

Tamra, "doth protest too much". I can't believe how she calls out Shannon about drinking and hysterics and she's doing the very thing at the dinner with Ryan and his girlfriend. Could that be any more crazy! Wow! And geez could she be more nosy? When did you lose your parents? How did they die? How did your father kill himself? I get you need to know this girl but wow, that's just taking it to another level but this is Tamra.

I used to like Heather but she needs to get off her high horse this whole season. Lady take it down a notch, which only leads me to think why she would want to be friends with any of these people in real life. I know it's just for the show but for real, if she's so real and better than others, then why waste your time on people who you know, off camera she's saying are stupid and shallow. For reals, get real Heather and stop pretending you actually care.

Lizzie is cute and I think her husband is hot. I know some people here think he needs a shave and clean up but I think he's got the scruffy sexy going on. Plus he seems semi real and can actually call people out on their crap.

I don't mind Vicki but since she's with someone else now, this whole Brooks thing is just a waste now. Watching them interact isn't terrible but she like Tamra needs to let Brianna go. My goodness. I get it but cut it out, all you are doing is causing Brianna to hurt more and more. Her and Tamera got that whole possessiveness over their children down pat. When you need to learn what NOT to go when your children are growing up, look up these two!

Shannon is a breath of fresh air at times but I agree she doesn't need this show for her sanity and marriage but she seems more real so I respect that. But she's funny at times and I don't like how she's being made to see crazy because I don't really see it, she's being put in situations (maybe partly by her own doing) where she needs to be on the defensive. That's no place to be and it's not really fair. Everyone needs to relax and give her a break. But no drama that way!

I really came to say that Tamra is the real crazy! Damn! She may have been drunk before the dinner started and therefore may say, I don't remember anything I did. Well the cameras did!

• Love 3

Here's something not to ask a person you just met - "how did your parents die?" "How did your dad kill himself ...

Yes to this. My father in law committed suicide years ago, and in the 20+ years since that tragedy, I have never had anyone ask me how he did it. It is just not the question that people ask upon first hearing this information.

• Love 6

Tamra is unbelievable, right? No one in the room knew how to react to her antics.

Ryan's fiancee looked bemused, as though R had prepared her for the crazy that he calls Mom and her Mom and boyfriend didn't even blink. They just let her rip, cause why bestir yourself when an individual is playing a scene that only exists in her consciousness?

What is that wanting to help this grown-ass woman to choose a wedding dress? You have daughters, T. Make them crazy; this lady whonis approximately your own age (!) is not studdin' you.

God, what a spectacle!

• Love 2

Tamra's "breakdown" with the yelling and slamming things and sobbing but no tears....how did no one just bust out laughing?

I did. Does that count? I thought Rapey Ryan and his fiancee were suppressing smirks...but it's hard to tell. Tamra is repulsive and her face looks extra messed up in her THs...like the evil is pushing its way out.

• Love 8

Tamra needs acting lessons.  That way someone might believe her when she states she never said that Terry is going to take the Beadors down.  She also needs to learn how to cry, because it seemed like she was faking when she met her soon to be daughter-in-law.

• Love 3

Damn Tamra is a piece of work.  Talk about trying to re-write history.  And then she and Heather sit in front of the cameras and try to deconstruct their own lies.  On camera!  As if they can step by step lead the audience along their path of mean girl machinations and expect that same audience to forget step one by the time they roll out step three.  In less than a minute of babble. 

The main problem is Tamra feels justified simply because it gets caught on camera no matter how trashy a liar she is.  Eddie is a fool for signing on with her but I do hope he noticed how low he ranks even in her for the camera fakery.  I hope he doesn't wait until the show is over for the two of them to dump her.  I hope he does so during filming and rides off with a younger blonde woman who has money and has real boobs that are magnificent.  Who then gets hired on the show the same season Tamra gets her walking papers.  Sure this fantasy woman, even just as a construct in my imagination in no way deserves the fate that is Eddie.  But I want Tamra to suffer more than just the fact she. looks. hideous.  I do chortle with glee that she has inflicted her own worst punishment. 

Heather also is getting off on this.  She is starring in her own little drama that she clearly thinks she is scripting.  I really hope Shannon sits down with someone who can coach her for the reunion.  Shannon is nuts.  But I'm not sure off the rails nuts is that bad compared to someone like Heather or Tamra who are nuts in a meaner and nastier way.  What really strikes me is the smug satisfaction Heather exhibits.  Shannon might freak me out.  But I wouldn't find pleasure in that.  Discomfort?  Definitely.  Even dislike.  Terry practically had to caddy her dram boner.

Vicki really made it all about her.  Brianna is fucked up.  Partly due to her own compliance.  But Vicki will never change if she thinks it is a "when you grow up you'll see I'm right" attitude.

Funny that we have seen marriage implode fracture crumble and go sideways in every way possible.  And the nuttiest marriage of them all, might have actually gotten a bit of healthy perspective.  Crazy as both are, I think David was truly taken aback by the insane contortions Heather and Tamra were going through to make the story happen the way they wanted even before the story got done playing out.  And Tamra actually using the words "tried to restrain her, tried to hold her down" and didn't realize she was the problem, not Shannon.  Tamra was shriller in her demands that Shannon stay put and not leave or actually have a conservation with someone who might see through her lies.

Lizzie's husband.  Maybe the problem is he strikes me as the stereotypical stoner with the slightly schlubby attire and grooming and body type mixed with the fact he seems to hardly pay attention to anything (not a bad approach to BRAVO RH cameras).  But I loved how he came awake and immediately realized what Heather and Tamra were up to and quickly refused to have Heather use the toast to act as if she was being incredibly gracious and forgiving despite not being a victim but the villain of the piece.  The look on Terry's face when he shut Heather's toast up was best shot of the night. 

• Love 5

Others have mentioned it already, but shit, Tamra.  Rip out a nose hair when getting more alcohol before you cry next time to get some tears going.

That's all I got right now.

No wait- I loved the editing on Tamra's talking head about the "taking down the Beadors" comment.  Including the cleavage adjustment was a nice touch.

• Love 4

So how come all of a sudden Tamra says she's not sure that she made the comment about "taking the Beadors down"?  I'm sure she's lying about the comment. Not only did she all of a sudden not remember, which I think she's claiming because she's not 100% sure it's not caught on tape somewhere, but she says, "I don't recall saying that," not, "I did not say that."  Bitch. 

I was waiting for the ambulance to show up to Tamra's dinner.  She was having some kind of "psychotic break."

• Love 7

Tamra's reaction was fake as hell. This was probably old news to her and they decided to "reinact" it for the show. Everyone seemed so bemused and hardly able to contain their laughter. One sure clue that Tamra knows and had met that woman before is the fact that she made not one single comment about that woman's age. That woman is in her 40s without a doubt. Catty mean ass Tamra would have expressed 'concern' in her usual crude way about her son marrying a woman so much older than him. Lucky for the financee that the difference in age isn't too noticeable. Ryan looks like a damn 40 yr old his damn self.

One huge take away I got is that Ryan got himself a sugar mama. It was left unsaid but I have no doubts in my mind. Gun stores owners make some change. This is probably a family business that she inherited after both her parents passed. The cynical bitch in me thinks this is why Tamra doesn't have as many objections. The fact that she is also selling to the military and law enforcement - more cheddar in them pockets. I know Ryan isn't paying for a wedding and a wedding planner in Sacremento on his gym job salary. He is moving in with her and her kids in her house. Ryan proably barely has a pot to piss in.

The session with Brianna and Vicki was interesting and insightful.

Heather, Tamra and Danielle were like Cerberus, the 3 headed hound from hell at that luncheon discussing Shannon. How despicable! Painting Shannon with the brush of mental illness made the popcorn in my mouth turn to ash. What filthy digusting bitches. Tamra is so damn contradictory. On the one hand alluding that Shannon is an alcoholic because she drinks straight vodka and on the other proclaming that she frequently blacks out herself. WTF dummy!

Heather AGAIN mentions shannon yelling at her.

Tamra's talking head was some old back peddling shit. First she emphatically states she never said anything about the Terry taking the Beadors down. As the interview progresses she gets more and more wishy washy, finally admitting that she can't recall. Let me help her - heffa you know you said that shit!

• Love 19

What is wrong with Tamra? I don't even know what to say.  Her face is so messed up with injectables it's scary.  And the wierd mental breakdown because her grown son is getting married. That stuff was crazy! Tamra's mother and her boyfriend seem nice enough. What made Tamra such a mess? Eddie is over her and waiting to run.  

There is a lot of good cosmetic surgery out there.  All the fillers and botox look horrible. I will never understand why women do that.  Tamra aged herself 20 years. mj

• Love 1

Our first extended glimpse of Danielle was so weird. Even the editing of her remarks at the luncheon about excusing herself to the ladies' room and then returning with bewilderment to Shannon's screaming was juxtaposed with footage of her perched in her seat at the table. So odd that she's presented as a devoted acolyte of Heather and Tamra, but supposedly comes for Tams in Bali.

Tamra's been shown shrieking and screaming dozens of times on this show. Tamra threw wine in Jeana's face. She screamed at Alexis and stormed over to her trying to yank her chair. This botoxed freak has the nerve to say that Shannon is crazy and needing an ambulance because she was upset? Unbelievably hypocritical. 

For Tams, Heather and the Dropped Irrelevant Housewife to sit at that lunch trying to re-write history was disgusting.

Lizzie's on WWHL and hooray for her eyebrows being under control. She looks lovely although she keeps checking herself out on the monitor. Ew, she dated Nick Lachey.

• Love 2

Tamra is unbelievable, right? No one in the room knew how to react to her antics.

Ryan's fiancee looked bemused, as though R had prepared her for the crazy that he calls Mom and her Mom and boyfriend didn't even blink. They just let her rip, cause why bestir yourself when an individual is playing a scene that only exists in her consciousness?

What is that wanting to help this grown-ass woman to choose a wedding dress? You have daughters, T. Make them crazy; this lady whonis approximately your own age (!) is not studdin' you.

God, what a spectacle!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought the fiancé was a little long in the tooth. Tamara's face was truly comical in her 'crying' scenes. Eddie had totally checked out. He really didn't make much of an effort to console her.

Vicki has her lips plumped up in her talking heads

I'm glad Shannon wasn't in the whole show. She exhausts me.

Lizzie confirmed that there's no love lost between her and Tamruh after the reunion on WWHL. It will be juicy!

• Love 2

There's plenty to say about the wives, but I want to talk about Sarah. I'm not a huge fan of guns, but whatever.

My husband hunts and we have guns in the house. BUT, if someone had the nerve to bring a LOADED gun into my home, I might actually lose my mind. Like, Shannon level EPIC meltdown. Is that a thing? Do people regularly put a loaded gun in their purse and then leave it unattended in the foyer at a dinner party? I thought that was grossly unacceptable and irresponsible.

• Love 8

Tamra's "breakdown" with the yelling and slamming things and sobbing but no tears....how did no one just bust out laughing?

No one was buying her fake crying. She couldn't give a shit what Ryan does. Eddie is done.

Brianna is a whiny little bitch. She is her mom made over. It's funny how she says Vicki makes everything about herself but, isn't that what Brianna is doing with Vicki's relationship?

• Love 2

Gotta love the way karma works: Tamrot is instrumental in pushing Shannon to her limit with her nasty shenanigans....and here comes Tamrot's son, Ryan, and his fiancee and wouldn't you know it??  Ryan pushes Tamrot to a nervous breakdown (her words)...what goes around, comes around, Tamrot....

I was just about to come on here and post this same thing! lol  The only thing that would have been sweeter was if Shannon could have been there with Tamra yelling, "TAMRA!  STOP IT!  STOP IT!"  over and over to let her see how it feels.  And it can't be said enough; Ryan is one creepy looking dude!  That beard with that balding head makes him look like Fidel Castro's uglier little brother.  smh

• Love 8
That woman is in her 40s without a doubt. Catty mean ass Tamra would have expressed 'concern' in her usual crude way about her son marrying a woman so much older than him.

I noticed Tamra didn't call out the age difference, nor did she mention the three kids.  Hmmm....I wonder why?  Eddie married Tamra - a woman older than him, and with three young kids.  Well, she was right on this one - Ryan is marrying his mother.

• Love 9

All Tamara,Heather and Danielle needed at their lunch was a fourth to call the corners.

Terry was busy botching a surgery otherwise the coven of c#nt$ would have been complete.

• Love 14

As much as I think I would much rather hang out with Heather in real life than any other OC howife, that was some serious gas lighting bullshit going on at the party. Her voice dropped into the key of klonopin when she noticed that Shannon was getting agitated and then she stated suggesting the ambulance. Not cool at all.

• Love 6

My very favorite part of tonight's episode was when the little red wiener dog was running on the beach. I love Dachshunds and of course have one that looks like that little speed demon on the run.  

I just can't get invested in the whole Shannon vs Heather crap. Whatevs. I do think that Shannon is verrrrry unstable so it is not entertaining to watch her unravel. 

What else happened tonight?  I must have blacked out, huh, Tams? <wink>

• Love 5

I was waiting for the ambulance to show up to Tamra's dinner.  She was having some kind of "psychotic break."

Tamra's reaction was fake as hell. This was probably old news to her and they decided to "reinact" it for the show.

I think Tamra's reaction was real, she just can't form any real emotions in that plastic face of hers.  Of course, I think the real reason she was freaking out is because she is so afraid of the "G" word...[whisper] Grandmother [/whisper].

• Love 3
(edited)

Tamra and Heather's bitchery-disguised-as-concern about Shannon was shameful.  And it made them both look not just pathetic but really dumb, too.  I liked that Lizzie's husband immediately shut down the ambulance suggestion and then pretty much rolled his eyes at Heather.  And then he burned Heather a second time when, as mentioned above, he told her not to make the last toast about herself.  Christian seems to see right through her.

I agree that Tamra's fake emotions were in overdrive tonight.  Eddie may have simply been embarrassed, but he showed little concern or compassion toward her, only advising her that she needed to go to bed.  His indifference was a little uncomfortable to watch, but Tamra's histrionics were even more so.

Vicki and Tamra show their extreme self-centeredness when they guilt-trip their grown children by claiming they're abandoning them.  

I'm glad Shannon complimented David on his behavior at Lizzie's party.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 16

And I guess even Heather thinks she kicked Shannon out of her home since she was proudly bragging about it to Danielle at the dinner table and explicitly used the phrase "kicked out."

Yup.  And Bravo followed that admission with the scene of Heather bitchily telling Shannon to get out, leave now etc complete with dramatic arm gestures.

Tamra is a weasel.   And an ugly fake crier.

Ryan is creepy but good for him for leaving.

Danielle barely is able to interact.

I hope there was more to the Vicki Briana session than what we saw.

Brooks - bleh.

There's no way if I were Shannon that I'd go on a girls weekend with Tamra & Heather.

(edited)

Please bear with me, I am going to post my thoughts about Ryan! He was pushed aside by his mother at a younger age so that his mom could hook up with Simon. We then saw him as a young man at the now infamous naked wasted party which was very disturbing but now looking back I think he was just looking to fit in with his mom and be accepted by Simon as "one of the boys" by acting like a cocky 20 something. He is not close to his half siblings that we have seen and then started to rebel with the tat's , body building,unemployed slacker. I think he has now realized that he will be better off at a distance, married to what appears to be an emotionally mature and stable woman keeping his mom and family and Bravo at arm's length.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 7
(edited)

I love how Tamra rewrites history as she sees fit.  She's been drinking from the moment she stepped on the show and now suddenly, she can't remember things?  Bitch, please.  That shit isn't going to fly now.  Try backtracking somewhere else. 

I laughed my ass off over that straw haired demon trying to squeeze some tears out of her Botoxed face when Rapey gave his two week notice.  As per normal, Tamra makes it all about her.  Yawn. 

The Vicki-Briana therapy session was interesting if interesting = wanting to punch Briana in the throat.  I'm sorry but she's a spoiled brat.  Because the therapist isn't immediately on her side that means he and Vicks are ganging up on Briana?  Whatever.  And Vicki's feelings for Brooks come before Briana's?  Well, duh.  I understand that Briana doesn't like him (perfectly understandable) but Vicks is an adult.  And so is Briana.  I gauran-fucking-tee you that Vicki doesn't care for anger management challenged Ryan.  If she tried to lay down the law on Ryan like Briana has tried to do re: Brooks, I think Briana's head would spin right off.

ETA:  Tamra, the word is ACCESSORY, not assessory.

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 12

I've held on longer than I should have, because I used to like Heather so much and was hoping somehow, someway, by some miracle she would redeem herself by the end of this season, but no.  She has lost me forever after she whisper-yelled that someone should call an ambulance because Shannon was having a psychotic break.  That made ME want to stomp off screaming about what a bitch Heather is, and she hasn't even done any of this to me, so I am totally backing Shannon all the way on this whole battle they've had going.  That one moment of Heather's was the ultimate in mean girl behavior, so completely cruel and devious, and yet it was something straight from a movie script, not real life.  I love that Lizzie's husband shot that shit down fast and hard.  Heather is a wicked, nasty thing whose face looks more like Jim Carrey's version of the Grinch every day.

How nice of everyone to just fall into silence after hearing that Ryan's girlfriend has lost both of her parents.  And when someone FINALLY says something, it's not, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!", it's Tamra crying because she would die if she ever lost her own mother.  And yeah, to press on about how her father died all the way to his method of choice?  Mortifying.  I feel bad that this girl is going to marry into so much crude and crazy, she actually seems like a perfectly lovely person so far.  I would love to pick up Heather Dubrow by her feet, swing her around a few times and then bash Tamra's face in with Heather's body. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I've never had an opinion of Lizzie's husband until tonight.

I loved how he shot down the ridiculous idea that they needed to call an ambulance.  Yes, take an ambulance away from the community for Bravo trauma.

Wicked witches of OC, including Mrs. Terry, need to exit stage center.  Don't even go left or right.  Just go join Slimmy and Wretched.  I don't know why Mrs. Terri's facial expressions bothered me so much.  Maybe because I couldn't imagine Mr. LabLover doing the same.  He would have sued Mrs. Terri's ass.  Mrs. Terri, like all doctors, hate attorneys.  Ever notice why there are never attorneys with the doctors?  They HATE each other.   I hated Mrs. Terri pointing at David "Since when do I need you to tell me...."   Oh, I am god complex.  (I don't want to offend anyone, apologize in advance.)  What a Justin Bieber excess removal of a forehead he is  ~  thrown in with some Janice Dickenson drainage.  

Never in a zillion year would I give Tamballs my ATM card or let Mrs. Terri look at my boobs.  I'd let my husband depo him though in the next malpractice case against Mrs. Terri.  Do these people who own businesses really think this is good for them?  Being on this show?  How could that possibly be?  Eww, Tamballs or Ryan folding towels on her kitchen counter.  Ew.

For a signing gig in Las Vegas?  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/07/21/rhoa-kenyamoore-does-fast-recovery-after-slip-and-fall/

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5
(edited)

Brooks and Vicki talk about their relationship a lot, describing it and defining it, but these conversations sound flat and impersonal, almost like two acquaintances small-talking with one another.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 2

There's plenty to say about the wives, but I want to talk about Sarah. I'm not a huge fan of guns, but whatever.

My husband hunts and we have guns in the house. BUT, if someone had the nerve to bring a LOADED gun into my home, I might actually lose my mind. Like, Shannon level EPIC meltdown. Is that a thing? Do people regularly put a loaded gun in their purse and then leave it unattended in the foyer at a dinner party? I thought that was grossly unacceptable and irresponsible.

Didn't she have the bullets in her hand, I don't believe it was loaded.

There's nothing that I can say about these women that hasn't been said already. Except I know how to NOT treat my kids like Vicki and scumbag Tamra do, ugh.

• Love 4

The Vicki-Briana therapy session was interesting if interesting = wanting to punch Briana in the throat.  I'm sorry but she's a spoiled brat.  Because the therapist isn't immediately on her side that means he and Vicks are ganging up on Briana?  Whatever.  And Vicki's feelings for Brooks come before Briana's?  Well, duh.  I understand that Briana doesn't like him (perfectly understandable) but Vicks is an adult.  And so is Briana.  I gauran-fucking-tee you that Vicki doesn't care for anger management challenged Ryan.  If she tried to lay down the law on Ryan like Briana has tried to do re: Brooks, I think Briana's head would spin right off.

The therapist didn't seem to offer anything of value, but of course we only saw snippets.  I will say this, though:  Vicki said the guy was her therapist, and if you're going into joint therapy, that is never a good idea.  In fact, a reputable therapist would have said as such and recommended a neutral colleague.  Notice how Vicki said in her TH that she wanted the session so Brianna would learn to "accept and love the guy that she (Vicki) loves..." (in other words, get on board to whatever Vicki wants), and then Brianna said she felt she was being attacked by both of them.  No wonder. 

How nice of everyone to just fall into silence after hearing that Ryan's girlfriend has lost both of her parents.  And when someone FINALLY says something, it's not, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!", it's Tamra crying because she would die if she ever lost her own mother.  And yeah, to press on about how her father died all the way to his method of choice?  Mortifying.  I feel bad that this girl is going to marry into so much crude and crazy, she actually seems like a perfectly lovely person so far. 

Except that scene was so fake.  The only reason she was asked that incredibly rude question of how her father killed himself was because they already knew the answer - with a gun.  Nice tie-in to the earlier conversation about the gf owning a gun store.  What a coincidence.  Not!

• Love 2

It looked like she was holding the magazine in her hand. The slide was definitely open, showing there was nothing in the chamber.

Disclaimer: only answering for myself here. I am a fan of concealed carry, with the operative word being concealed. Nobody should know you have a firearm unless you have to use it. I don't see the point in carrying an unloaded gun so were I to be carrying one, it would be loaded. Again, answering only for me, I wouldn't carry in my purse because it's too easy to be separated. I'd rather keep my firearm in a holster on my body and that knowledge to myself.
  • Love 14
(edited)

Laughed out loud when Lizzie's husband, Christian(?), called out Queen Heather for making the last toast all about HERSELF.  I think he actually shut her up for 2 seconds.

YES! That was awesome! That was my favorite moment of the episode. She gave him the condescending death gaze for a second then composed herself.

So now Heather is a doctor by osmosis, able to diagnose a psychotic break because she's been married to a doctor for so many years? I notice Terry did not comment one way or the other as to Shannon's mental state knowing it was bullshit.

I was shocked that Vickie was the voice of reason at the dinner party telling Shannon it was not a battle she could win that night and it was best for her go home.

The "therapy" session was a waste of time. The therapist seemed like his only training was watching Oprah reruns and taking a Psych 101 class. Those two needs YEARS of intensive therapy by a legit terapist.

Looks like Tamra is going with the amnesia defense on the Take Down Beadors drama. She twice mentioned having no memory when drunk, one at lunch with Heather, then again in her TH. Guess she wants to get it on the record for when she's busted.

If the Ryan dinner scene was not scripted then Tamra is the one having a psychotic break and in need of an ambulance. Jeez, Ryan's 28 yrs old, not an 18 yr old running off to get married. And unfortunately kids do move away for job opportunities, marriage, etc. That whole thing had to be scripted. Who would ask someone how their family member comittted suicide? Who would yell at their future DIL that they must be included in the wedding dress purchase, venue decision, etc. That's for the bride's mother, aunts, grandmothers. Wait - Tamra would! Maybe Tamra is angling for an empty nest storyline. Or a "my life is falling apart and now I'm in menopause on top of it all" storyline to garner sympathy.

Aside from the fake overprocessed blond hair and general trashy look I do not think Ryan's gf looks like Tamra despite Tamra's insistence that she does.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 1

It looked like she was holding the magazine in her hand. The slide was definitely open, showing there was nothing in the chamber.

Disclaimer: only answering for myself here. I am a fan of concealed carry, with the operative word being concealed. Nobody should know you have a firearm unless you have to use it. I don't see the point in carrying an unloaded gun so were I to be carrying one, it would be loaded. Again, answering only for me, I wouldn't carry in my purse because it's too easy to be separated. I'd rather keep my firearm in a holster on my body and that knowledge to myself.

Crabby Pants, I agree. My ex taught me about firearms. They should never be used to intimidate, threaten or wound someone. You should only point one at someone if you are intending to defend yourself or family or home using deadly force.

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel bad that this girl is going to marry into so much crude and crazy, she actually seems like a perfectly lovely person so far.  I would love to pick up Heather Dubrow by her feet, swing her around a few times and then bash Tamra's face in with Heather's body.

So does anyone know if Ratboy and his fiancé have already gotten married or was this just some manufactured bullshit to exit him from the show?  I shudder when I think of anyone with a loaded gun in a home where there are kids.  I've known 4 families that have lost children that way.  You'd be surprised how snoopy kids can be when they're bored and no adults are around and how "cool" they think guns are.  It's a very scary reality.  I'm not saying anything against parents who are responsible and keep their weapons locked up where the kids can't get to them in any way.  Unfortunately, there are those that are really lackadaisical in that regard and those are the ones that scare me.  The sad thing is that of the 4 cases I know of personally, in 2 of them it wasn't the child of the gun owners that was killed, but the child's friend who was visiting and being shown the dad's cool gun.  I'm not preaching, but it's just such a horrible reality to me. :-( 

I think she took the magazine out when she retrieved the gun from her purse.  Before that it was loaded because she said it was when Tamera asked.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 7

My very favorite part of tonight's episode was when the little red wiener dog was running on the beach. I love Dachshunds and of course have one that looks like that little speed demon on the run.

What scene was this in? I missed it and I love, love, love red Dacshunds! I need to replay and fast forward to that part on my DVR. My aunt and a neighbor had one when I was growing up and a friend and a neighbor have them now. We have cats because I love them too and they're easier to care for than a dog but I love to see weiner dogs any chance I get.

She did, after she went to get it. She also said it WAS loaded when she was first asked about it. Then, she left the room to retrieve it, came back, and gave it to Tams unloaded. I assumed she unloaded it just before she gave it to Tams. Idk, like I said *I* don't like guns. I don't really have an opinion on what other people do, but I just found it weird and maybe rude? to bring a weapon to a "meet the parents" dinner. I just find it odd to bring a gun with bullets, loaded or not, then not keep it with you at all times. For me only, that would be an epic meltdown.

But, look who I'm talking about. Rudeness from anyone connected to Tamara? They also talked suicide methods at the dinner table...I probably expect too much.

Also, pet peeve of mine, the pretty free use of "Jesus Christ" at the Judge house. I don't think they're especially religious or anything, but I think it sounds SO trashy.

• Love 5
(edited)

I gave up on RHONJ in the middle of the previous season when it became too infuriating to watch.  I'm reaching a similar point with this series.  Heather, Tamra and Actin'-Like-a-Bitch Terry (TM NeNe) are making this show unwatchable.  It's to the point where I am going to watch the rest of the season just to see if they get some comeuppance, but if both Tams and Heather return for next season, I'm out. 

We all know that Tamra is clinging to this show because that broken down trailer park gym that she's shilling won't pay the bills for long.  But what exactly does Heather intend to get out of appearing on this show?  They don't need the money.  Getting a few lines on a cheesy show that no one watches hardly seems like the career bump that she desires.  She is making herself look like a raging BITCH on here (because she IS one!) and I can't imagine this is doing her public image any favors.  I just don't get it.  She acts like she is so superior but week after week, even her most loyal fans are turning on her.  Her behavior is simply appalling.  I hope her daughters get bullied in school and they bawl to her every night and they're driven to the emotional brink.  That may be the only way she understands Shannon's POV.  Shame that it would have to come to that, but she's fucking oblivious. 

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 2

Ugh, that preview for next ep where Heather condescendingly & smugly says to Shannon they should come to a good place or some crap like that -- man, I so want Shannon to get up & haul off & sock her right in that pop-eyed, Madame the puppet mug of hers.

Yup, with this ep, Lizzie (and Christian too) has earned an orange.

• Love 8
(edited)

Heather just looked and acted telenovela like sinister these past 2 episodes.

Meanwhile, Heather had this totally psychotic and scary look on her face - she had this fake ass smile plastered on, mixed with "I'm so concerned for you" eyes and if anyone needed a mental health intervention that night, I think it was her.

I swear this is what I saw when they showed Heather's face... https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST-KGd1vapvNDGvnYgL4oIsajgbWqD5llaDwm_aGik_-s6II-4ioyrzl16  And this... https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqWke2GVrIWlWX9Epl9MyaSd-hsBFRC15j4MAbYhXa07X2qr2V

Edited by swankie
  • Love 7

That phony-baloney scene at Tamrat's table was so badly acted, I expected to see scripts in front of everyone, along with production assistants standing in the background.  The only thing it needed to make it an official Table Read was Heather sitting there reciting her lines in dramatic fashion as if she were auditioning for her next role. 

Gretchen's fake engagement and baby storyline has been usurped by Tamra's fake everything this year.  If her job is to "be herself" as Andy stated on WWHL, Tamra should be sent packing.  Maybe she can open a Cut Fitness in Auburn.  One with a washer and dryer so she doesn't have to take everyone's sweaty towels home to wash -- ewwww.

• Love 2