Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

So does anyone know if Ratboy and his fiancé have already gotten married or was this just some manufactured bullshit to exit him from the show?  I shudder when I think of anyone with a loaded gun in a home where there are kids.  I've known 4 families that have lost children that way.  You'd be surprised how snoopy kids can be when they're bored and no adults are around and how "cool" they think guns are.  It's a very scary reality.  I'm not saying anything against parents who are responsible and keep their weapons locked up where the kids can't get to them in any way.  Unfortunately, there are those that are really lackadaisical in that regard and those are the ones that scare me.  The sad thing is that of the 4 cases I know of personally, in 2 of them it wasn't the child of the gun owners that was killed, but the child's friend who was visiting and being shown the dad's cool gun.  I'm not preaching, but it's just such a horrible reality to me. :-( 

I think she took the magazine out when she retrieved the gun from her purse.  Before that it was loaded because she said it was when Tamera asked.

Swankie, I haven't gotten through all the comments yet, but Tamra's blog is up.  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/07/22/rhoc-tamrabarney-tamballs-bravoblog-deny-deny-deny-then-cry-cry-cry-with-some-whine-whine-whine/

The wedding is on hold since little Nugget is on the way.  She posted a picture of Ryan's girlfriend and her 3 girls on her FB page. https://www.facebook.com/82781113707/photos/a.285351198707.180067.82781113707/10152627432118708/?type=1&theater

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Tamra's "storylines" are just embarrassing.  The fake baby crap, the bring 'em down crap, and now the my little nugget is getting married crap.  She even has to drag her poor mother into it!  Her desperation is just way too evident to be entertaining.  I feel for the others housewives trying to interact with this.  Ryan needs to hook up with Showtime.  His new look is a dead ringer for Michael C. Hall's last scene as Dexter. 

Shannon, what were you thinking?  That by going on this show you would be surrounded by sympathetic and caring individuals?  You'd have been better off to go on Naked and Afraid. 

Vicki, Crooks, and Brianna.  Sigh...such a broken record. Crooks is just a transparent grifter.  He's probably hoping for a spin off show of his own. 

And lastly, what on earth do Madame and Dr. Flowers think they are doing?  Are we viewers supposed to think they are the most scintillating couple in Hollywood? Or maybe they are trying to set up an "I Love Heather" sitcom with H as Lucy and T as Ricky.  Their haughtiness and pretentiousness has not been seen since, oh, I don't know, maybe Versailles circa 1789.  I would love to see them lose their fortune and have to scramble.  That would be appointment TV for me.

• Love 7

Heather's blog is full of eating crow and backpedaling. I love it.  I love when she so clearly looks like a c-nty piece of shit that even she can't deny it.

In my experience, back peddling usually does not go well. Genuinely feeling sorry for ones misdeeds and attempting to fix them does well but not what Princess Perception Never Wrong She Yelled At Me Champs Made Me Do It, is doing.

• Love 1
(edited)

With Tamra, it gets better.  She blames Simon for breaking down at dinner.

"A few days before Ryan told me he was going to move in with Sarah I was served with legal papers that my ex wanted to modify custody. A few days later it was all over the news. My kids faces were splashed all over the tabloids with horrible headlines. My children, the one thing that means the most to me in the world was being threatened. I had not slept in days and had been crying non-stop."

So, put their business in a Bravo blog. 

I so enjoy reading Simon and Tamra's FB pages.  He's more discreet in his digs.  She, um, isn't.  But they are in a battle of posting happy family pictures. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have a problem with this Sarah being allowed to buy let alone sell firearms and to have a concealed weapons permit.  One of the first questions on the application is all about past mental illness.  Sarah has been hospitalized twice for suicide attempts.  And her father, committed suicide after shooting someone-not because he missed her mother.  Although a perfect fit into Tamra's family I just don't think she should be allowed to carry firearms.   http://radaronline.c...dden-skeletons/

I think Tamra needs her head examined if her breakdown was over not being part of the wedding planning.

Radar Online is not a reliable source for medical records. I think this is the kind of information that I would be very careful disseminating.

The fact that it's Radar Online reporting on an article from the National Enquirer makes it doubly questionable to me.  The Enquirer is the most famous rag for making up stories that every ragged.  I'm really doubting that a woman who has attempted suicide twice would be allowed to have a license to sell firearms to the military.  It all seems very suspect to me.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1

"My kids faces were splashed all over the tabloids with horrible headlines. My children, the one thing that means the most to me in the world was being threatened. I had not slept in days and had been crying non-stop."

The same kids that she wanted exploited on tv? Those kids?

Like she gives a shit.

• Love 5
(edited)

I cant stop seeing those coal dead eyes of glee as she watched Shannon get upset.  Then at the end there were her and Tamara's matching glowing eyes with no expression on the faces except a slight smirk.

I know, Heather and Tamra were creepy in that scene.  I half expected a flash of lightning and their true alien selves being shown like in that horror movie "They Live".   http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZnn1xdOC5FNZiu4Bda2FB0mfjZ-mjU6uRU1kAdDSuQDi1Vzft-Q

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1
(edited)

Maybe this goes in the Tamra thread, but I'll try it here because it's a screenshot from this particular episode. My question is, did she really have her implants removed or just reduced? I thought I remembered her going on about getting them out, but it looks like there's still something there. And it's looking a little wonky:

http://imgur.com/reOUsbW

Dangit. Didn't work. I'll try again later.

Edited by RubyWoo72
  • Love 2
I know it's crazy but I am starting to like Eddie.    This season he is physically present so he gets to collect his paycheck from Bravo and so Tamra has someone to talk to, but for the most part he tolerates her stupid stuff and just steps aside.   He is not letting himself get sucked into things.

He's been mostly OK.  He was honest about not wanting kids & he wanted no involvement in Tams' bullshit gaslighting of Shannon.  It is kinda hilarious how indifferent he is to Tams & when he has to express interest in her, it looks really hard for him to fake.  Like watching that.

• Love 2

The fact that it's Radar Online reporting on an article from the National Enquirer makes it doubly questionable to me.  The Enquirer is the most famous rag for making up stories that every ragged.  I'm really doubting that a woman who has attempted suicide twice would be allowed to have a license to sell firearms to the military.  It all seems very suspect to me.

The source of the information comes from court documents.  I do agree that I find the National Enquirer dubious but court filings are court filings.  You can lie on an application for a gun purchase or permit.  I have a feeling after this week ATF will be taking a closer look at Sarah.  The price of fame.

(edited)
I have a feeling after this week ATF will be taking a closer look at Sarah.  The price of fame.

Let's hope they do.  Sounds she could be an unbalanced person who shouldn't be around guns.  Maybe this was something that was overlooked.  That she wants Rapey Ryan around her & her young daughters -- well, I question the state of her mental health for that alone.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

The source of the information comes from court documents.  I do agree that I find the National Enquirer dubious but court filings are court filings.  You can lie on an application for a gun purchase or permit.  I have a feeling after this week ATF will be taking a closer look at Sarah.  The price of fame.

What court documents? Where can these be found?

I have a problem with this Sarah being allowed to buy let alone sell firearms and to have a concealed weapons permit.  One of the first questions on the application is all about past mental illness.  Sarah has been hospitalized twice for suicide attempts.  And her father, committed suicide after shooting someone-not because he missed her mother.  Although a perfect fit into Tamra's family I just don't think she should be allowed to carry firearms.   http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/tamra-barney-daughter-in-law-suicide-attempts-hidden-skeletons/

I think Tamra needs her head examined if her breakdown was over not being part of the wedding planning.

I really dislike the notion that someone who has attempted suicide or has a restraining order against an ex is psycho. I've been there, personally, and it sucks. I was hospitalized as a teenager for a suicide attempt, and four years ago, left my ex husband after having him arrested for assaulting me, which lead to a year long restraining order. I resent the implication that automatically brands someone as looney tunes. (this is directed at the media and those who make fun and light of mental illness).

A lot more than I ever wanted to post on this board.

That being said, Tamra's bout of crying was nothing more than self-centered acting. And I am pretty sure everyone, including her mom's boyfriend, Guy, were trying not to laugh at her fake hysterics.

• Love 8
(edited)
I really dislike the notion that someone who has attempted suicide or has a restraining order against an ex is psycho. I've been there, personally, and it sucks.

I understand what you're saying.  But I think people become justifiably concerned when there is any question of someone's mental health, associated with gun ownership.

The thought of Ryan near endless amounts of guns makes me nervous as hell & as I said before, very glad I live nowhere near these people.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
(edited)

I really dislike the notion that someone who has attempted suicide or has a restraining order against an ex is psycho. I've been there, personally, and it sucks. I was hospitalized as a teenager for a suicide attempt, and four years ago, left my ex husband after having him arrested for assaulting me, which lead to a year long restraining order. I resent the implication that automatically brands someone as looney tunes. (this is directed at the media and those who make fun and light of mental illness).

That being said, Tamra's bout of crying was nothing more than self-centered acting. And I am pretty sure everyone, including her mom's boyfriend, Guy, were trying not to laugh at her fake hysterics.

Suntheen, love the name, love the shoes, love purse, love the icon {My Best Friend's Wedding}  I'm impressed you know that dude that was wiping tears away is named "Guy".   Or was he crying because he was laughing so hard.  I was.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Mental illness, suicide attempts and hospitalization for mental illness are  the second question on an application to purchase a hand gun. The first being have you been convicted of a felony.  I don't think they are making fun of mental illness.  It is just part of the gun purchasing background check. 

• Love 4

Mental illness, suicide attempts and hospitalization for mental illness are  the second question on an application to purchase a hand gun.

Do they really think the majority of mentally unstable people who are determined to own a gun are going to answer this truthfully?  It's like asking someone if they have ever cheated on their taxes.  Do you really think they're going to check "Yes"? 

Do they really think the majority of mentally unstable people who are determined to own a gun are going to answer this truthfully?  It's like asking someone if they have ever cheated on their taxes.  Do you really think they're going to check "Yes"? 

It's also like the doctor asking how often do you drink?  Um, socially.  I socialize every night?  ;)  JK  trying to lighten things up.  Also, "Do you smoke?"  I'm always thinking....'define smoke'  

• Love 4

Do they really think the majority of mentally unstable people who are determined to own a gun are going to answer this truthfully? 

That's on the list of stupid questions like to enter the US : are you a terrorist (or something like that) ?

I want to make it clear I'm not and I answered no truthfully when I came to visit but if I was, I think I would not clame it on a form. 

In the case of guns, could it be to wave the sellers liability legally ? I don't know... like if a guy have a breakdown, goes all murder/suicide on his wife (too much TV, sorry), the family can't hold responsible the guy who sold the weapon saying "he was clearly unstable" ? 

Still think it's ridiculous but trying to wrap my mind around it, that the only less stupid explanation I can come with.

I don't know but if I were a woman who Tamra didn't like who was going to a dinner at her house I would definitely bring a gun.

Maybe she has seen the show and remembers "Naked Wasted."  Just sayn'

Ha Ha! Trooper, you've had a lot of good lines in this forum.  I always chuckle :)

Sounds dubious to me too, but sometimes the Enquirer gets it right.  They were the only ones to go after John Edwards (former NC Senator).  None of the other papers in state, or out, would touch it, and he continually denied it,  and the Enquirer turned out to be right.  100%.

• Love 2
(edited)

That Sarah person, Ryan's new squeeze ....STUPID, STUPID, STUPID WOMAN.

Three small daughters, meets Ryan online and gets knocked up by him in two months, moves this loser in to her home, who has zero personality, zero career, zero smarts, zero ambition, and zero looks. Are you fucking kidding me? Bringing in this loser to live with your children? Just to have a warm body and a dick in her bed?

Selfish. Her needs above that of her daughters.  

Then there's the availability of guns. A recipe for disaster. I hope the daughter daddy(s) make smart and aggressive legal moves for more custody.  

I swear... female animals in the wild with young ones have more common sense than to allow males of the species to get anywhere near their brood.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 9

I loved Shannon's visit to Dr. Moon.

After her so-called healing session, in which Dr. Moon massaged away adrenal problems (right), Shannon started to ramble on, saying it was always nice to be touched by healing hands, or some other nonsense.

Dr. Moon rushed her out, maybe because he had other suckers in the waiting room. Gotta keep 'em coming. Dr. Moon has bills to pay!

• Love 3

While it is not good to minimize or comment on mental health issues and whether they are or are not accurately reported for gun ownership, it appears that most of the mass shootings we've experienced in the US have had a mental health component as part of the background (I live near Sandy Hook in CT),

I would like to see it reported on, but you have to rely on the applicant to be honest or have a national data base where the background check can verify.

• Love 1
When has Rapey Ryan even gone on a Housewives vacation?  I don't remember this happening.

He went to Lake Havasu once, if that counts. That's when he showed Tamra the "nugget" tattoo inside his lip. 

• Love 1

Sarah told Tamra that Ryan is the best person she knows. Really? Ryan is? Meet some new people, or get a new crowd because if RYAN is the best person you know, you're in trouble!

• Love 11

Do Tamra and Vicki think everyplace in the USA outside of southern California and Lake Havasu are like a third world country? Their reactions when Briana and Ryan announced they were moving was like they don't realize Oklahoma and northern CA (or anywhere else outside So CA) have things like electricity, indoor plumbing, cars, restaurants and grocery stores (Vicki's question - What do they EAT in Oklahoma??)

• Love 2

It's also like the doctor asking how often do you drink? Um, socially. I socialize every night? ;) JK trying to lighten things up. Also, "Do you smoke?" I'm always thinking....'define smoke'

Reminds me of how my mom would try to wiggle her way out of "trouble" with us. We gave her a hard time because she smoked so much and one time I told her, "You should really think about cutting down--you're a chain-smoker."

To which she replied, with the cigarette still in her mouth, "I ain't never smoked a damn chain in my life."

• Love 8

Do Tamra and Vicki think everyplace in the USA outside of southern California and Lake Havasu are like a third world country? Their reactions when Briana and Ryan announced they were moving was like they don't realize Oklahoma and northern CA (or anywhere else outside So CA) have things like electricity, indoor plumbing, cars, restaurants and grocery stores (Vicki's question - What do they EAT in Oklahoma??)

Tamra and Vicki are not the most sophisticated people, to say the least

Vicki and Tamra also probably spell sophisticated with a "z".

Probably do, LOL

Ugg I hate everyone by now. Except my girl Vicki. Keep eating seafood cocktails and quoting The Secret to Brooks. I love ya girl and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

Heather, just say sorry. I agree that a lot of her behavior has been overblown and I get why she feels like she's getting the brunt of Shannon's misdirected anger, but just say sorry so everybody can move on. And if she is planning another one of her super fun intervention vacations I will have to slap her.

Shannon, I can't imagine how someone like her can get through life. It's like dealing with a drunk tween. Once again she introduced a subject on camera and then threw a giant temper tantrum when she didn't get the response she wanted. Yes I know a lot happened between A and B, but still. Yet again we have a big drama over a subject that never would have come up if not for her and Shannon in hysterics over how mean everyone is to her and there's Shannon happily in the middle of the drama she started.

Tamara, you are a vile bitch. But damn if you're not very good at being a vile bitch! Twice you've managed to manipulate Heather and Shannon into attacking each other over something you did! Can wait to see you running for your life once everybody turns on you.

Ryan, you do not look good for 28.

Brianna, I'm sure your mom was a nightmare and that most of what you say about the psychology of your relationship with her is true, but I don't believe you about facts. I think you lie because you do it all the time. Not on purpose exactly, but that you rewrite history to conform to whatever narrative you're selling today. I just don't believe you about much of anything. Oh and you are becoming your mother.

• Love 7
Tamra has graduated to the Kim Kardashian school of ugly face crying....brought to you by way too much botox.

To quote Rihanna, Tamra, "You're so ugly when you cry. Please, just cut it out."

• Love 1

I hate to be judgmental, but I will be. How can Ryan's fiancé bring a man into her family dynamics so soon after she's met him...on Instagram no less? Based on what I've read, he will be her third different baby daddy. This is a sign of immaturity, poor judgment and/or instability. I say this with my professional Dr. Duckie hat on. The research and literature in my field can support what I've said. Of course every case is different, and I hope this one is, but sadly, I think it's more of the same. I feel sorry for Sarah's three daughters.

• Love 7
Ugg I hate everyone by now. Except my girl Vicki. Keep eating seafood cocktails and quoting The Secret to Brooks. I love ya girl and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

Don't you mean Brookslyn? ;)

• Love 1
(edited)

That Sarah person, Ryan's new squeeze ....STUPID, STUPID, STUPID WOMAN.

Three small daughters, meets Ryan online and gets knocked up by him in two months, moves this loser in to her home, who has zero personality, zero career, zero smarts, zero ambition, and zero looks. Are you fucking kidding me? Bringing in this loser to live with your children? Just to have a warm body and a dick in her bed?

Selfish. Her needs above that of her daughters.  

Then there's the availability of guns. A recipe for disaster. I hope the daughter daddy(s) make smart and aggressive legal moves for more custody.  

I swear... female animals in the wild with young ones have more common sense than to allow males of the species to get anywhere near their brood.

THIS.  I would not let Rapey Ryan anywhere near any young daughters (or sons, for that matter) of mine....he creeps me out big time...and I realize that many people have issues with a lot of what Dr. Laura says, but she has said exactly what you did, Bossa Nova: that female animals protect their young much better than some human females....sad....

Edited by sandyskyblue
  • Love 2

Don't you mean Brookslyn? ;)

Ha! Good one!

Seriously though, did anyone else notice Brooks place all the blame firmly on Tamara when Vicki was trying to gloss over her behavior? I've always had my suspicions that Brooks ain't that dumb. I've also always suspected that his biggest sin was actually being pretty intuitive about all the dysfunctional relationships in Vicki's life and pushing back against them. I think he had Brianna and Ryan's number pretty quickly and that's why Brianna hates him so much.

Which is not to say I think Brooks is a good guy or the victim in all this. I just think it's interesting that in 3 years of taping we've never seen the dangerous Brooks. The annoying, cheesy, freeloading grifter? Sure. But the violent physcho that Brianna is always going on about? Not so much. As I've stated before, I just don't trust Brianna.

• Love 3
(edited)

I just think it's interesting that in 3 years of taping we've never seen the dangerous Brooks. The annoying, cheesy, freeloading grifter? Sure. But the violent physcho that Brianna is always going on about? Not so much. As I've stated before, I just don't trust Brianna.

Brianna's rage infested husband told her that Brooks told him to beat her one time.  I thought it was funny at the time he said it because it made me think of Miss Sofia in The Color Purple;  "You told Harpo to beat me!"   Thinking about it now, I'm not sure if Ryan said Brooks told him or if he overheard Brooks say it.  Anyone else remember that?  I think they were talking about it at the reunion last year.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1

Brianna's rage infested husband told her that Brooks told him to beat her one time. I thought it was funny at the time he said it because it made me think of Miss Sofia in The Color Purple; "You told Harpo to beat me!" Thinking about it now, I'm not sure if Ryan said Brooks told him or if he overheard Brooks say it. Anyone else remember that? I think they were talking about it at the reunion last year.

Ok I'm about to go all conspiracy theory here. Just a warning. A tape did circulate on the internet that did sound like Brooks and it did say something to that effect. BUT it was a heavily editedtape of a very drunk man kind of slurring around a sentience. Still horrible. However Brianna and Ryan's story was that Ryan and Brooks went out drinking together one night and that's how Ryan came upon this gem of a tape. I always thought that was odd since Brianna had claimed that she and Ryan had as little to do with Brooks as possible as early as when she and Ryan eloped. So why are there so many stories of Ryan hearing Brooks say incriminating things while the two of them were hanging together? I think Brianna never liked Brooks for very good reason, but at a certain point she and Ryan became a little obsessive about proving what a bad guy he is and started trying to bait him into doing stuff they could take back to Vicki. As for the tape I do kind of think Brooks said it, but I also think Ryan took him out and got him drunk and purposely lead him into saying something like that (you know how we handle our women in the Marines! Come in Broks you're a southern boy, how should I let Brianna know who's boss? Here have another shot. Let's talk about the good old days when women knew their place.) because I actually do think Ryan is that big a fucker and Brianna needs to win that bad. Brooks is bad news to be sure, but I actually trust him more than Brianna and Ryan.

• Love 11
(edited)

Just watched the mess.  First off, can that relationship w/Ryan be real? Please tell me that pretty girl is an actress?  She seems to be put together and much to attractive for Ryan who looks a not-hot mess.  **oops -- just read more about this Sarah so skip the "she seems to be put together" part.*

The crying jags were so strange.  Probably even more strange because her face is a hard, frozen mess.  

And Tamra, Ryan's fiance has blonde hair.  That's where the similarity ends.  How creepy that she wants so much to think her son is marrying her clone.

Shannon = another week, another scene of hysterical over-reaction to the BS that she herself brings to the scene.  This week of all weeks her troubles and travails seem especially petty and inconsequential.  She actually makes the other ladies look good in comparison.  Heather may be a witch but I can't imagine having to put up with Ms. Beador's absurd shenanigans on a regular basis.  Absolutely ridiculous.  

Her buttering up the creepy husband because he stood up for her was cringe worthy.  I imagine he's used to this sort of spectacle and has come up with ways, insincere as they are, to keep her in check, help her calm down, and restore her to brief periods of sanity.  She's got no class. 

What was striking to me was I think she seemed to view that as validation that he still loves her.  But he was patting her knee like he was patronizing a mental patient.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1

Brianna and Vicki are doing the exact same thing. They both hate being alone and feel like being in a relationship is the most important thing for a woman. Even if it's with the wrong man.

The irony is, they're both right about each other's man. Brooks is a shady grifter. I would be alarmed if my Mother started dating a man without a job and started supporting him financially. He had access to her passwords, they had a joint bank account and became involved with a shady vodka business deal which lead to lawsuits. He also seems like a drunk who makes inappropriate sexual comments and when not with Vicki is hanging out with thots throwing dollars at the strip club like he's Apollo. Ryan is a rage-a-holic control freak. It wouldn't surprise me if he verbally and physically abuses Brianna.

Unfortunately it's easier to give advice and see the destructiveness of other people's relationships than your own.

Brianna needs to find her own happiness outside of Vicki and her husband. She's only 25. She can still find her own path in life. She would probably benefit from individual therapy.

• Love 1

The crying jags were so strange.  Probably even more strange because her face is a hard, frozen mess.

I've never known anyone with plastic surgery in real life (unless it was so good that I wouldn't have noticed it), I have only ever seen it on TV and now on HDTV. Tamra's face is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. It's immovable, but at the same time (and this could be the HD) I see TONS of little wrinkles in her skin with every movement. It's like her skin is very thin over really hard muscle. So, the skin crinkles in all directions while she tries to emote, but the facial muscles don't move at all. I can't explain it, but it's really difficult look at; while at the same time, it's really hard to look away from.

• Love 8
(edited)

For some reason, my posts don't always show up.

Anyway, wow. Just finished the episode and have to say that Tamra is one of the most frightening people I have ever seen on reality television.  I've known she was scum since naked wasted, etc. etc. but her face during those drunken diatribes are just too scary to watch.  That is one sick puppy.  If I were her ex, I'd lobby for full custody of those children. 

What is wrong with her face?  She looks like she got stung by bunch of wasps. 

Briana looks like shit.  Interesting that she admitted to the fact that she's using the Brooks situation to "get back at" her mom.  She always plays the victim and it really, really pushes my buttons for some reason. 

ETA: I know others have mentioned this, but I still can't believe that Tamra asked Ryan's fiance how her father killed himself.  Oh my gosh...

Edited by misschung
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh, but Tamra is a PhD now.   Piled higher and deeper, and she is a master of it!  Horrid, ugly fake seizure face crying,   poor, poor little Tamra.   Oh, she's a snake, and so good at it.    She's trying to gain sympathy, which she always does after getting extra honey badger ish, and the fools always fall for it. 

Edited by Mu Shu