Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

My very favorite part of tonight's episode was when the little red wiener dog was running on the beach. I love Dachshunds and of course have one that looks like that little speed demon on the run.

What scene was this in? I missed it and I love, love, love red Dacshunds! I need to replay and fast forward to that part on my DVR. My aunt and a neighbor had one when I was growing up and a friend and a neighbor have them now. We have cats because I love them too and they're easier to care for than a dog but I love to see weiner dogs any chance I get.

It was a little one-second scene, right after the scene with Heather, Tamra and Danielle at that bar/restaurant, as they were cutting to Brooks and Vicki at the outdoor restaurant. It was my favourite shot of the night too!

I gotta love me some of that Christian. He was the voice of sanity at that dinner party, telling Heather that Shannon didn't need an ambulance, and calling her out on the toast. From the little we've seen of him, he looks like a kind man.  I thought David was protective of Shannon too. Tamra's lucky she didn't get a fist in her face when she was trying to 'restrain' Shannon.

And now, we see Tamra trying to wheedle her way out of any responsibility for her actions by claiming she'd drunk so much she didn't remember what had happened. Er, no you didn't, Tammy-Sue. When you met with Heather and Danielle you had perfect recall of events that took place at the time you claim to be so drunk you couldn't recall what went on.  This is Tamra's attempt at damage limitation, and I don't buy it.

I think 25% of this episode was devoted to Tamra's fake crying at various situations. I loved seeing her ugly, ugly face with its pulled-down mouth when she was pretending to cry at the thought of Ryan leaving her. How can the entire world not be aware that Everything Is All About Tamra?!  And I agree, both Ryan and his girlfriend look 40. I thought she was prettier than Tamra though, probably because her face isn't made entirely of filler and eyeliner.

I also snickered when the subject of the girlfriend's dead parents was being discussed and Eddie's just sitting there shovelling in his food as if he'd just come in from work. He is so checked out on that crazy bitch.

Generally I'm a fan of Heather but she's losing points with me for her failure to acknowledge any part in this Shannon business. I hope she can come to the point (next week in the meeting with Shannon/Vicki?) where she's able to admit she's in the wrong.

I also laughed at the sight of Vicki, at Lizzie's house, trying to walk down a steep slope in heels, clinging to the wall. But her face looks like a bag of popcorn. Whatever she had done two years ago needs re-doing.

I quite enjoyed this episode, there wasn't one bit I fast-forwarded through, and I re-wound to watch the dachshund on the beach three times!

• Love 1

I have not one ounce of sympathy for Tamara.  As creepy as Ryan is, she's just as creepy.  That girl seemed ok, and Ryan should grab her and head for the hills, because the further he is from mommy, the better off he'll be.  He's 28 for Pete's sake - he's cutting it close, but he may have a chance if he puts miles between him and Tamara.  And I'm sick of these women putting down places - like "it's horse and buggy". 

Eddie is so over her it isn't even funny. "You're a mess" and "you should go to bed".  Really?

Tamara has done nothing but lie and has no credibility.  I hope she gets called out at the reunion big time.  (Looking at you Vicki, because I'm sure Andy will give her a pass). And what's coming up?  A so called "girls weekend" where Heather and Tamra can rip Shannon apart, like Alexis and Gretchen.  Over it.

Brianna-Vicki-Therapist -I found it boring.  

Liking Lizzie more and more, and Shannon too. 

• Love 1
(edited)

These damn Slytherin bitches act like Shannon is 2008 Britney Spears. Let's have her taken away in an ambulance, thrown in psych at Cedars Sinai, and make David her conservator. Tamra and Heather have conveniently forgotten Tamra yelling and kicking Alexis out of her party after ganging up on her at the table in front of a room full of people (ahem, Heather Dubrow) with Gretchen and Heather. Lord help me, I like Shannon. Enough with the pearl clutching for drinking vodka straight. If Tamra is telling the truth (unlikely) she's blacking out from booze and has no room to talk. I think Shannon was supposed to be a kinder, gentler Alexis 2.0 they could muscle around and she's not. IMO Heather hates her not because she yells, but because she calmly asserts herself. I've said it before: it's like every day is Opposite Day. I can't even, I just can't.

Tamra has psychotic break:

http://player.theplatform.com/p/PHSl-B/yT7k3t_YLXoZ/embed/select/rpmIAG0thpTU

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

FWIW, Ive read that Ryan is still with his fiance and they are expecting.  Tams will be a step grandmother and a grandmother soon.  Tamra's reaction regarding the wedding just baffles me; in my experience, there are very few brides that want the MIL involved in the nitty gritty of wedding planning unless the bride already has an established relationship with the future MIL (or MIL/FIL is paying a substantial portion of the wedding costs, so they kind of have to be involved).  Tams has met Sarah once on the show (though I'd wager this was a recreated scene, so maybe a couple of more times IRL).  Was Tamra merely being a drama queen, or was she also angling for a Bravo Wedding Special for her son's wedding?

I'm with a lot of y'all....Christian has now rocketed to the top of the RHusbands list for his calm dismissal of Heather's ambulance suggestion and toast.  David was quite good too, much better than I expected.  He didn't get all crazy indignant like Ken Todd, but was calm and matter of fact.  Terry is SUCH an actor.  He likes to gossip, stir the shit, and act out on this show; over on Botched, he's a bit goofy but still professional and manages his patients' expectations.  Who the hell is the real Terry Dubrow?  Eh, I know...an opportunist fame whore.

• Love 11

Help me out here. I swear I've seen Ryan's fiancee on TV before. Wasn't she on Millionaire Matchmaker?

She was familiar to me too, and I can't for the life of me think where I've seen her. This will bug the hell out of me if somebody doesn't recognize her soon. I'm OCD that way!

• Love 1

Tamra's "breakdown" with the yelling and slamming things and sobbing but no tears....how did no one just bust out laughing?

I was thinking the same thing the they showed Ryan and Sarah trying to hold back the giggles.  What gives Tamra the idea that Sarah would want her to help pick out dresses anyway, they just met and live 500 miles apart, I bet Sarah has a close friend or relative that would go dress shopping with her. 

Not gonna lie, I had botox a few months ago, just along the forehead (to raise my brow a bit, love it!) but when I get to the point where I no longer can change my expression or produce tears it will be time to stop, Tamra's non crying show was ridiculous.  I get that Tamra is worried that her son is being impulsive, honestly engaged after 2 months of dating long distance seems questionable especially for a woman who already has 3 children she will be dragging in to the mix of a possible mess.  Is Sarah not worried that Ryan has no job or job skills other than rolling gym towels?

BTW, how do you meet people on Instagram?  I met my current hubs on JDate so I am not judging for meeting on line.

So Shannon is pissed that Heather was gossiping about her but the very next day we see (once again),Tamra still gossiping about her on camera spilling that little nugget about how Shannon and David do not sleep in the same bed, does she not learn from her mistakes?

• Love 2

I am just really disgusted by the way the women (specifically Tamra and Heather) are acting about Shannon, trying to make it out like she was having a psychotic break of some sort. Was she intoxicated? Quite likely. Was her reaction a bit hysterical? I suppose. But acting like she needs an ambulance and a 5150? Give me a fucking break. Tamra, especially, with her "it's bad" and her wide eyes, was really trying to push this storyline of Shannon having a mental breakdown. Relaying that Shannon completely "freaked" when Tamra was trying to restrain her? Well, yea, you had your hands all over her! I would have done the same thing. And then....AND THEN....Tamra completely crosses the line by alluding that Shannon is suicidal - "I see it in her eyes". Oh hell no! Tamra may have contemplated taking her own life at one point (I'm still doubtful about the sincerity of that claim), but she is no mental health expert and she needs to shut her mouth.  I'm not saying Shannon is completely mentally sound, or that she couldn't use some therapy. But she's certainly not so bad she needs to be committed. She is a woman who is going through a rough time in her marriage, but was behaving perfectly appropriately at the party until Tamra chose to bring this "take the Beadors down" comment up at the table, and Terry and Heather chose to flip out about it. Shannon probably felt like she had hit a brick wall and was just completely fed up. I respect their decision to ultimately leave, and at least Lizzie realized that the situation wasn't as one-sided as the Botox Banshees were making it out to be. 

Was it Christian who called Heather out on making the toast all about her? That was awesome. 

So...Brooksie's lease is up in 9 months? So he wants to move in and freeload at Vicki's place? He skeeves me out, but she likes him. So I can't really be bothered to care. She's grown enough to make her own decisions. 

So, back to being mentally unstable - I just became even more and more angry at Tamra as this episode went on. She had the nerve to paint Shannon as some sort of "Girl Interrupted", but then she acts completely loony-toons at her house when Ryan announces he's moving and getting married. Her first reaction, to Ryan moving away, was not - "This is so fast. Is this a wise decision? What will you do for work up there?" No, it's "I have nobody". So. Freaking. Selfish. I guess she's admitting she doesn't really "have" Teefs? 

Okay, so then the poor girl confesses that her father took his own life, and Tamra immediately asks - "how'd he do it?" Who DOES that??? Seriously. That was beyond tacky. I was mortified from my couch. And then she just continues to devolve into complete hysterics, talking to herself in the kitchen, breaking down at the table. Yea, that girl is really going to want to go dress shopping with you when you're acting like a complete nutcase. Personally, I think Shannon was way more poised at Lizzie's house. I wonder if the other ladies had been at the Judge residence that night, would any of them have called for an ambulance? 

• Love 12

FWIW, Ive read that Ryan is still with his fiance and they are expecting.  Tams will be a step grandmother and a grandmother soon.  Tamra's reaction regarding the wedding just baffles me; in my experience, there are very few brides that want the MIL involved in the nitty gritty of wedding planning unless the bride already has an established relationship with the future MIL (or MIL/FIL is paying a substantial portion of the wedding costs, so they kind of have to be involved).  Tams has met Sarah once on the show (though I'd wager this was a recreated scene, so maybe a couple of more times IRL).  Was Tamra merely being a drama queen, or was she also angling for a Bravo Wedding Special for her son's wedding?

I'm with a lot of y'all....Christian has now rocketed to the top of the RHusbands list for his calm dismissal of Heather's ambulance suggestion and toast.  David was quite good too, much better than I expected.  He didn't get all crazy indignant like Ken Todd, but was calm and matter of fact.  Terry is SUCH an actor.  He likes to gossip, stir the shit, and act out on this show; over on Botched, he's a bit goofy but still professional and manages his patients' expectations.  Who the hell is the real Terry Dubrow?  Eh, I know...an opportunist fame whore.

Yes~I was salivating thinking that mangy-ass trailer trash Tamballs was going to get the news that she, the former hawtest ho-wife in lame-ass OC was going to be a grandMAW. I was disappointed that this was not the news. Also, the instagram meeting notwithstanding, I thought Rapey-eyed Ryan's new fiance appeared to be pretty together--she's a business owner (if that's true), and I think she handled the trailer monkeys at that dinner pretty well. Your future pig-in-law is balling like a mental patient when your engagement and pending nuptials are announced? Good Lord. And I thought the same thing about the Bravo Wedding Special; after all, this IS Trashbox's main source of income, so she's always looking for some overtime.

And yes, Christian actually injected some humanity into this show when he shut down those two despicable hags as they barked up about an ambulance. I hope that's something that haunts these soulless monsters on their deathbeds. We all know the scene in the novel, Frankenstein, where the villagers look like the monster and the creature evokes our pity. Congratulations, Tamra and Heather~you made yourselves look like blood-thirsty, immoral, ghastly beasts. Not sure that's what Heather was going for. Fancypants? Uh, no--just another trashy, fame-whoring trashbox.

• Love 1
(edited)

Disclaimer: only answering for myself here. I am a fan of concealed carry, with the operative word being concealed. Nobody should know you have a firearm unless you have to use it. I don't see the point in carrying an unloaded gun so were I to be carrying one, it would be loaded. Again, answering only for me, I wouldn't carry in my purse because it's too easy to be separated. I'd rather keep my firearm in a holster on my body and that knowledge to myself

crabbypants, SO MUCH THIS.

I am a CW carrier myself.  I keep my gun concealed. That is what CW means. I would not broadcast this; let alone let someone as looney tunes as Tamra handle my weapon. Loaded or not. I thought that was incredibly irresponsible for the owner of a GUN SHOP.  WTF?  I'm still shuddering over that.  Poor Gun ownership responsibilities aside, I thought Sarah was WAY too nice, articulate and PRETTY for skeevy rapey Ryan. My OPPORTUNIST alert was firing on all cylinders.   That woman is up to something.  I found it incredibly odd she'd be attracted to the resident weasel.   I do think Tamra was genuinely upset over the whole thing.  I'm so tired of these women (across all franchises) guilt tripping their grown (and young) children and clinging to them for dear life.  Piss poor parents that should go to hell.   

Yay for Christian calling out the Grinch that is Heather !

Once again my love David Beador grows.    I was really glad Shannon expressed her gratitude to him on how he acted at the dinner party from hell.    I don't have tons of sympathy for Shannon as she is lacking in self awareness, put her life on display and nags David to no end.  However, I have a bit for her, as I do understand that the biggest bitch of all is menopause.  

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 4

I think Tamra's reaction was real, she just can't form any real emotions in that plastic face of hers.  Of course, I think the real reason she was freaking out is because she is so afraid of the "G" word...[whisper] Grandmother [/whisper].

I propose we all go  on a wild Twitter rant congratulating the new GRANDMA hahahaha. We will "take her down"". Just kidding......sorta, lol.

Help me out here. I swear I've seen Ryan's fiancee on TV before. Wasn't she on Millionaire Matchmaker?

Boy, did she miss the boat.

I can't help it-I'm enraged that she asked the girl how suicide was committed. Still haven't watched-hub was home, lol. It's on the dvr though. My kids' BELOVED aunt had probs with paxil. She shot herself. When my son was asked the same question-(he was around 13-it had just happened) he finished beating the crap out of his peer who asked, looked down at him and sneered, "Just like THAT!" We got him therapy of course. Sorry to ramble-just wanted to say I wish someone had done THAT to Tamra. Here's my tweet to her this a.m.: "@TamraBarney Who TF asks ppl how loved ones killed themselves?! #JustAwful Go back to the trailer park!!" I hate her so much right now. It's so painful FOR YEARS, fuck forever,when you have a suicide in the family. ESPECIALLY immediate family. Sweet Jesus. That's the epitome of no social graces.

• Love 8

So does anyone know if Ratboy and his fiancé have already gotten married or was this just some manufactured bullshit to exit him from the show?  I shudder when I think of anyone with a loaded gun in a home where there are kids.  I've known 4 families that have lost children that way.  You'd be surprised how snoopy kids can be when they're bored and no adults are around and how "cool" they think guns are.  It's a very scary reality.  I'm not saying anything against parents who are responsible and keep their weapons locked up where the kids can't get to them in any way.  Unfortunately, there are those that are really lackadaisical in that regard and those are the ones that scare me.  The sad thing is that of the 4 cases I know of personally, in 2 of them it wasn't the child of the gun owners that was killed, but the child's friend who was visiting and being shown the dad's cool gun.  I'm not preaching, but it's just such a horrible reality to me. :-( 

I think she took the magazine out when she retrieved the gun from her purse.  Before that it was loaded because she said it was when Tamera asked.

I'm with ya on the guns. That being said, why do ppl ask if they're loaded????? It bugs. I always assume they are (100% so far) cuz how is an UNLOADED gun gonna help ya?

• Love 1

I read that Ryan's fiancé is 31. Like Tamra, she looks rode hard and put away wet. I believe they share the same trailer park stylist.

I read that too, but I'm having a hard time believing it.  Now, there are certainly people who appear much older than their bio age (see: Kim "Wig" Zolciak and Rachel "Bananas" Zoe), and this lady may be one of them.

However, I find it odd that her Instagram handle is SarahRod777.  To me, that would imply a birthday of July 1977, which, if were true, would make her 37.  And that looks more like the truth, to me.  But who knows! 

Ummmm, MIss Terry? If your house smells bad after you've lived in it for months??? It's not the house.

Bitch, bye.

So much mufKN WORD to this!! LMAO. Maybe THAT's where Heather gets her perma "Ismelllastink" face from.....

• Love 2

Ummmm, MIss Terry? If your house smells bad after you've lived in it for months??? It's not the house.

Bitch, bye.

When you lie down with and associate with pigs like your wife and Tamera things tend to get a bit smelly....not forgetting the fact you are as much of a sow as they are.

• Love 2

I propose we all go on a wild Twitter rant congratulating the new GRANDMA hahahaha. We will "take her down"". Just kidding......sorta, lol.

Boy, did she miss the boat.

I can't help it-I'm enraged that she asked the girl how suicide was committed. Still haven't watched-hub was home, lol. It's on the dvr though. My kids' BELOVED aunt had probs with paxil. She shot herself. When my son was asked the same question-(he was around 13-it had just happened) he finished beating the crap out of his peer who asked, looked down at him and sneered, "Just like THAT!" We got him therapy of course. Sorry to ramble-just wanted to say I wish someone had done THAT to Tamra. Here's my tweet to her this a.m.: "@TamraBarney Who TF asks ppl how loved ones killed themselves?! #JustAwful Go back to the trailer park!!" I hate her so much right now. It's so painful FOR YEARS, fuck forever,when you have a suicide in the family. ESPECIALLY immediate family. Sweet Jesus. That's the epitome of no social graces.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I didn't think Sarah looked old mid 30s tops. I thought she seemed poised and pretty together. Auburn is the country a lot of cowboy types. She is probably pretty no nonsense.

• Love 2

Thanks, it was years ago but you see, the pain never goes away. Cindy was an amazing one and the callousness ppl show is appalling. However, I stepped in it in all honestly, rather innocently. When my ex SIL called to tell me, I was SHOCKED! I asked her, "What happened?" Of  course she told me. What I was asking, though, was not HOW but what the hell happened that she would do something like that. She was such a warm, vibrant person-suicide did not ever enter my mind. It has haunted me since though no one ever said anything about it.

(edited)

heather's blog is up on Bravo. Looks like she is trying to spin her way out of this one.

She even goes so far as to call Shannon "gutsy" for coming back to the party to let everyone know she was leaving.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 2

Heather's blog is weird and maybe a bit cryptic.  She says she owes Shannon an apology but doesn't say for what.  She is always commenting how she will do something and others "get a free pass."  She has said this about Vicki and Tamra now.  I don't think Shannon is giving Tamra a free pass at all.  It is clear that she is very upset with Tamra. Plus, it is a total deflection on Heather's part to point the finger at others while "apologizing" for whatever she did. 

i really don't get why Heather continues to be friends with Tamra. What does Tamra bring to the table in their friendship?  

• Love 1

Instead of calling an ambulance for Shannon they should have called dr Moon to do a $X000 house call and perform another miracle. Shannon always has so much stress in her life, all that shopping and verbally abusing her husband. It is nice that she has dr Moon to save her.

David continues to treat her very well.

• Love 5

It was a little one-second scene, right after the scene with Heather, Tamra and Danielle at that bar/restaurant, as they were cutting to Brooks and Vicki at the outdoor restaurant. It was my favourite shot of the night too!

I gotta love me some of that Christian. He was the voice of sanity at that dinner party, telling Heather that Shannon didn't need an ambulance, and calling her out on the toast. From the little we've seen of him, he looks like a kind man.  I thought David was protective of Shannon too. Tamra's lucky she didn't get a fist in her face when she was trying to 'restrain' Shannon.

And now, we see Tamra trying to wheedle her way out of any responsibility for her actions by claiming she'd drunk so much she didn't remember what had happened. Er, no you didn't, Tammy-Sue. When you met with Heather and Danielle you had perfect recall of events that took place at the time you claim to be so drunk you couldn't recall what went on.  This is Tamra's attempt at damage limitation, and I don't buy it.

I think 25% of this episode was devoted to Tamra's fake crying at various situations. I loved seeing her ugly, ugly face with its pulled-down mouth when she was pretending to cry at the thought of Ryan leaving her. How can the entire world not be aware that Everything Is All About Tamra?!  And I agree, both Ryan and his girlfriend look 40. I thought she was prettier than Tamra though, probably because her face isn't made entirely of filler and eyeliner.

I also snickered when the subject of the girlfriend's dead parents was being discussed and Eddie's just sitting there shovelling in his food as if he'd just come in from work. He is so checked out on that crazy bitch.

Generally I'm a fan of Heather but she's losing points with me for her failure to acknowledge any part in this Shannon business. I hope she can come to the point (next week in the meeting with Shannon/Vicki?) where she's able to admit she's in the wrong.

I also laughed at the sight of Vicki, at Lizzie's house, trying to walk down a steep slope in heels, clinging to the wall. But her face looks like a bag of popcorn. Whatever she had done two years ago needs re-doing.

I quite enjoyed this episode, there wasn't one bit I fast-forwarded through, and I re-wound to watch the dachshund on the beach three times!

I agree with your post and I also got a kick out of the wiener dog running full speed. We had one for 15 years and he loved the beach.

i really don't get why Heather continues to be friends with Tamra. What does Tamra bring to the table in their friendship?  

I just think that Heather considers this an acting gig with no long term relationships coming out of it so why not keep the one who could cause the most damage the closest.

Heather is many things but insanely stupid is not one of them and I believe her "friendship" with Tamra is all about risk mitigation; that's why I'd be shocked if the reunion ends with them being anything other than what passes for friends.

• Love 2

I've held on longer than I should have, because I used to like Heather so much and was hoping somehow, someway, by some miracle she would redeem herself by the end of this season, but no.  She has lost me forever after she whisper-yelled that someone should call an ambulance because Shannon was having a psychotic break.  That made ME want to stomp off screaming about what a bitch Heather is, and she hasn't even done any of this to me, so I am totally backing Shannon all the way on this whole battle they've had going.  That one moment of Heather's was the ultimate in mean girl behavior, so completely cruel and devious, and yet it was something straight from a movie script, not real life.  I love that Lizzie's husband shot that shit down fast and hard.  Heather is a wicked, nasty thing whose face looks more like Jim Carrey's version of the Grinch every day.

How nice of everyone to just fall into silence after hearing that Ryan's girlfriend has lost both of her parents.  And when someone FINALLY says something, it's not, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!", it's Tamra crying because she would die if she ever lost her own mother.  And yeah, to press on about how her father died all the way to his method of choice?  Mortifying.  I feel bad that this girl is going to marry into so much crude and crazy, she actually seems like a perfectly lovely person so far.  I would love to pick up Heather Dubrow by her feet, swing her around a few times and then bash Tamra's face in with Heather's body. 

I have a problem with this Sarah being allowed to buy let alone sell firearms and to have a concealed weapons permit.  One of the first questions on the application is all about past mental illness.  Sarah has been hospitalized twice for suicide attempts.  And her father, committed suicide after shooting someone-not because he missed her mother.  Although a perfect fit into Tamra's family I just don't think she should be allowed to carry firearms.   http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/tamra-barney-daughter-in-law-suicide-attempts-hidden-skeletons/

I think Tamra needs her head examined if her breakdown was over not being part of the wedding planning. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I have a problem with this Sarah being allowed to buy let alone sell firearms and to have a concealed weapons permit.  One of the first questions on the application is all about past mental illness.  Sarah has been hospitalized twice for suicide attempts.  And her father, committed suicide after shooting someone-not because he missed her mother.  Although a perfect fit into Tamra's family I just don't think she should be allowed to carry firearms.   http://radaronline.c...dden-skeletons/

Eeeek! I just read this and yowza.  If this is all true, then I completely agree.  I'd  find it really hard to believe she could get her permit/sell/buy guns !  Although I have no idea on California law.  If this is all true..... good Lord !

Something is UP with Sarah.  Mark my word on that one.  Yikes.

Vicki admonishing Brianna "wait till you grow up" and shaking her finger !?  WTF?   a) she's a grown woman  b)  that bitch therapist should have stopped Vicki right then and there.    But as other posters have mentioned this was Vicki's ass kissing therapist. Poor Brianna.  

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 2
(edited)

There is no way I would go to a "counseling session" led by my mother's therapist.  I'd rather have root canal with no anesthesia and both Shannon and Heather in the room talking about how they've each been slighted by the other. 

In other words I'd rather be dead.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 4

Heather completely avoids addressing her hate filled lunch with Tamra & Danielle in her blog. What a surprise.

I wonder how she feels watching Tamra "I Don't Lie" Judge THs not remembering if she ever said they wanted to take the Beadors down. Heather decided to hitch her wagon to Tamra's wretched star and manages to make herself look like a contemptible shrew in the process.

I hope the BFFs get their asses handed to them at the reunion.

• Love 2
(edited)

Heather probably thinks (and rightly so) she needs to back pedal in regards to Shannon since no one but her own creepy super fans think Shannon yelled at her or made ridiculous claims out of thin air, or that she treated Shannon with kindness and civility when she visited. Especially with the reunion just having filmed. I wonder if she'll JUST OWN IT and SAY SHE'S SORRY.

Can someone explain to me the Naked Wasted thing? It was before my OC watching days and I'm too lazy to google, which is sad but there you go.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

I have a problem with this Sarah being allowed to buy let alone sell firearms and to have a concealed weapons permit.  One of the first questions on the application is all about past mental illness.  Sarah has been hospitalized twice for suicide attempts.  And her father, committed suicide after shooting someone-not because he missed her mother.  Although a perfect fit into Tamra's family I just don't think she should be allowed to carry firearms.   http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/tamra-barney-daughter-in-law-suicide-attempts-hidden-skeletons/

I think Tamra needs her head examined if her breakdown was over not being part of the wedding planning. 

Radar Online is not a reliable source for medical records. I think this is the kind of information that I would be very careful disseminating.

• Love 6
(edited)

Bitch, bye.

In the New Jersey franchise we have a child complain about a "small disgusting" rental, because it does not compare to the shoddily built enormous faux marble monstrosity that she was used to living in.  The rental was a lovely home that many people would feel fortunate to have.  I can excuse this comment, because it was a child who was probably just parroting the words of her awful mother.

Terry calling his place small and smelly, but also getting in how expensive it was to live there screamed of humble bragging.  It was very similar to Jim and Alexis Bellino, with their price dropping ways.  Heather was no better, when she claimed that the rental was a good place to house train their dogs as she did not care about the floors.  I am sure their landlord was mortified.

We get it... you guys are incredibly wealthy and are used to living in a palace.  I am sure in the pricey California markets, that many people there would love to live in a place like the Dubrow's supposedly smelly tiny rental.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 6

Tamra should be sent packing.  Maybe she can open a Cut Fitness in Auburn.  One with a washer and dryer so she doesn't have to take everyone's sweaty towels home to wash -- ewwww.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute...Tamara takes the towels from the gym home to wash?!  That is disgusting, I totally missed hearing about that.  I would not want a towel from the gym that someone took home to wash.  I don't know what their home is like, and if it is clean or if they are placing the towels on a clean surface when washed.  Plus, what is the condition of the vehicle they use to take the towels back and forth?  Just gross.  I would be more comfortable with a towel being washed at the gym, at least they have to be inspected at some time (right?).

• Love 4

Let's just suppose that Sarah has been a casual watcher of RHOC, Ryan's character has been shown as lazy and predator-like when a women has been over served and let's suppose that Sarah just really wants to be on TV, does she really have to hitch her wagon to Ryan? An engagement would be fine, Tamra can throw an engagement party and invite all the wives and watch of the indoor fireworks between Shannon and Heather and possibly a fist fight between Terry and David...that would give her something of a story line, not this idea of how the wedding plans should be all about her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Radar Online is not a reliable source for medical records. I think this is the kind of information that I would be very careful disseminating.

Rador OnLine isn't citing medical records they are citing court records.  Obviously the story of Sarah's father shooting someone and then committing suicide is public record as well. 

Let's just suppose that Sarah has been a casual watcher of RHOC, Ryan's character has been shown as lazy and predator-like when a women has been over served and let's suppose that Sarah just really wants to be on TV, does she really have to hitch her wagon to Ryan? An engagement would be fine, Tamra can throw an engagement party and invite all the wives and watch of the indoor fireworks between Shannon and Heather and possibly a fist fight between Terry and David...that would give her something of a story line, not this idea of how the wedding plans should be all about her.

According to Tamra's blog the September wedding has been called off.  Is it me or would it not make sense to get married before the baby is born instead of postponing the wedding because there is a baby on the way?  Tamra got her way.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

WRT the therapist:

Full disclosure: I am a psychotherapist and have been for the last 15 years. On the one hand, I agree that a couples/family session should be separate from individual; meaning, the individual therapist and family therapist shouldn't be the same person (but would benefit from consulting one another). However, it's common to bring in a family member once in a while if the treatment calls for it. As long as it doesn't turn into ongoing family or couples therapy.

Now, here's where my issue w this "session" is- the therapist should still be a neutral party, even if he's Vicki's therapist. If you are going to bring in another person to the session, you still need to be able to hear both people, not just your regular client. This guy is a joke. I wouldn't recommend him. He clearly doesn't know how to work with a narcissistic personality and he very clearly sides with the side that brings him the money. Plus- home visit? Please. Fame whore.

• Love 12

I'm with some of you, Sarah looks very familiar. Ryan looks familiar to me too, but I live in Amish country, so...

When Tamra was having her mental breakdown, her family members were definitely holding back giggles. Eddie probably made her go to bed because he knew they couldn't pull off that scene any longer. But, I do love their dog.

Terry is such a whiney baby about his rental home. I hope that in their new mansion they built an extra wing, just in case they have another baby. Wasn't that a problem with their last 12,000 sq. ft. home? I know they are getting too old to have more kids, but you never know, Heather may need a story line, or if they divorce, child support is a plus for Heather.

Lizzie just may make the reunion interesting!

• Love 1

Rador OnLine isn't citing medical records they are citing court records.  Obviously the story of Sarah's father shooting someone and then committing suicide is public record as well. 

According to Tamra's blog the September wedding has been called off.  Is it me or would it not make sense to get married before the baby is born instead of postponing the wedding because there is a baby on the way?  Tamra got her way.

They are very often wrong about what they report, that is what I mean.

She told both Vicki and I that Terry made the statement.

Once Tamra betrayed me again, I was not going to have Heather tell me how I continue to "yell" at her. I wanted to get away from she and Tamra

Shannon was not paying attentions in English class

• Love 5

Heather's blog is weird and maybe a bit cryptic.  She says she owes Shannon an apology but doesn't say for what.  She is always commenting how she will do something and others "get a free pass."  She has said this about Vicki and Tamra now.  I don't think Shannon is giving Tamra a free pass at all.  It is clear that she is very upset with Tamra. Plus, it is a total deflection on Heather's part to point the finger at others while "apologizing" for whatever she did. 

Someone finally seems aware that the tide has fully turned against her and her mangy sidekick.  HA!

• Love 2

There is no way I would go to a "counseling session" led by my mother's therapist.  I'd rather have root canal with no anesthesia and both Shannon and Heather in the room talking about how they've each been slighted by the other. 

In other words I'd rather be dead.

Your post is magnificent! Same here. I know, because as a child I had couseling.

(edited)
I get that Tamra is worried that her son is being impulsive, honestly engaged after 2 months of dating long distance seems questionable especially for a woman who already has 3 children she will be dragging in to the mix of a possible mess.  Is Sarah not worried that Ryan has no job or job skills other than rolling gym towels?

I have a problem with this Sarah being allowed to buy let alone sell firearms and to have a concealed weapons permit.  One of the first questions on the application is all about past mental illness.  Sarah has been hospitalized twice for suicide attempts.  And her father, committed suicide after shooting someone-not because he missed her mother.  Although a perfect fit into Tamra's family I just don't think she should be allowed to carry firearms.   http://radaronline.c...dden-skeletons

Yeah, I'd be more worried about Sarah & her daughters -- letting a creepy character like Ryan so quickly into their lives is risky.  Sure, Ryan's gotten nothin' to lose moving in with her & marrying her.  But I'm not surprised something is up mentally with Sarah.  Marrying someone a few months after meeting online is strange.  To get so involved so quickly -- and to Ryan???  Oy.  Tams' idiot mother was joking about it, but if Ryan pisses her off, with all those guns around -- it ain't gonna go well.  And does this mean Ryan is gonna be around guns?  Yikes, what a scary thought!  Damn, his beard just looks horrible.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

The funny thing is if Simon would let her film with her three other kids...then we would probably never see Ryan on camera.  Tamara would be too embarrassed about this unattractive loser, that makes her look old, as he could easily pass for forty.  Ryan knows he only gets the crumbs of his mother's attention when there is nothing better on her plate.  I would feel sorry for him, but he really has grown up to be a creepy individual with no ambition... that I would not allow anywhere near my three young daughters.

Speaking of looking old, I think Tamara and her mother could pass for sisters and some people might have trouble distinguishing who is older.

• Love 2

Yeah, I'd be more worried about Sarah & her daughters -- letting a creepy character like Ryan so quickly into their lives is risky.  Sure, Ryan's gotten nothin' to lose moving in with her & marrying her.  But I'm not surprised something is up mentally with Sarah.  Marrying someone a few months after meeting online is strange.  To get so involved so quickly -- and to Ryan???  Oy.  Tams' idiot mother was joking about it, but if Ryan pisses her off, with all those guns around -- it ain't gonna go well.  And does this mean Ryan is gonna be around guns?  Yikes, what a scary thought!  Damn, his beard just looks horrible.

I think Ryan's beard is doubling as Corey Stoll's wig on The Strain.

• Love 2

What scene was this in? I missed it and I love, love, love red Dacshunds! I need to replay and fast forward to that part on my DVR. My aunt and a neighbor had one when I was growing up and a friend and a neighbor have them now. We have cats because I love them too and they're easier to care for than a dog but I love to see weiner dogs any chance I get.

happyitteh, its about 15 mins in between the coven meeting for lunch and Vicks eating at the beach with Crooks. Sooo adorable. It's a split second but worth the rewind.

• Love 1
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute...Tamara takes the towels from the gym home to wash?!  That is disgusting, I totally missed hearing about that.  I would not want a towel from the gym that someone took home to wash.  I don't know what their home is like, and if it is clean or if they are placing the towels on a clean surface when washed.

They showed her and Rapey Ryan folding them on her kitchen counter. Yea, I was pretty skeeved out about it as well. I wonder if that's some sort of health code violation? It's true that we don't know she didn't just get done slicing raw chicken on that counter. 

Some people don't want to get married pregnant and prefer to wait until after the baby weight is off (if that happens). Or maybe they think planning a wedding is too stressful while pregnant on top of it? But who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw these two married. 

So I guess Vicks' campaign to redeem Brooksie poo to viewers ain't workin' out so well, is it?  He lost a poll in a big way last nite on WWHL.  Brianna has mostly kept Ragey Ryan off camera.  Smart move, Bri.  Redemption ain't gonna work for either of these 2.