Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

There is a pair of lost doves in our local animal shelter who have been named, what else? Darcey & Stacey. I hope they find a good home. Maybe Mr. Silva can adopt them and start all over.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 4/1/2022 at 5:15 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I saw the video of his haircut, it made a dramatic difference and I hate to say this but he looks really good...I'll show myself out now.

He also got new teeth. I always thought he was hot so I will show myself out, too. I also think he and Darcey are back together (or never really broke up) because he's still in Miami and they are always liking each others IG posts.  

• Useful 2

He looks SO much better with the shorter hair....and the one pic I saw he also looked a little less muscular. Just not quite so jacked, but still fit and that too looked better on him. No more lumbering around. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

WTF is wrong with their teefs now?!? Did they go to some shadyass doctor in like Albania for those choppers? They're horrible and they can't talk normally now. These two look so jacked up, it's sad but they look more like blow up sex dolls than real human beings.

• Love 7

for real.  i had to get front veneers (my teeth have always been super brittle, and the front ones finally started chipping away) and i showed my dentist a pic of D&S and said "anything but this look".  She and the assistant laughed a huge laugh bc they are all avid watchers (not necessarily fans) of the franchise. lol.  i knew i was in good hands.  and my teeth look normal and natural!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 4/21/2022 at 5:25 AM, Nicmar said:

both of them are going to end up looking like the cat lady

They already do to me.  I seriously feel for their kids - especially Darcey’s daughters.   That has got to be so disturbing.  

• Love 4
On 6/21/2022 at 10:59 PM, Frozendiva said:

No idea what this is. Photoshop gone wrong? Note the lack of nostrils.

I thought I was looking at the album cover of Little Feat's "Down on the Farm"

• Love 1
On 7/22/2022 at 2:18 AM, essexjan said:

Darcey and Stacey's teeth look awful. Florian definitely needed his teeth attending to, maybe Invisalign and a whitening treatment, but not replaced with those Turkish day-glo chompers.

When all the TLC & Daddy's money runs out, how will they afford new fake teeth every 10 years?  Those filed down stubs probably give out faster than real teeth and will have to be pulled.  

• Love 2
On 6/25/2022 at 10:57 PM, deirdra said:

I thought I was looking at the album cover of Little Feat's "Down on the Farm"

Spot on! 

I for one will never understand why go thru all the money and time for plastic surgery and still heavily filter the hell out of your photos.

(You would be surprised how many people do not know who Little Feat are...my son's in laws still go to their concerts).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That picture makes me sad. Darcey is a silly inane woman focussed on all the wrong things but she isn’t mean or cruel.
She has opened herself up to more ridicule and ultimately no matter how much she proclaims it she won’t feel more empowered or strong. I wonder how soon Stacey will do the same.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

This body dysmorphia is out of control and is a severe mental illness. There is a short circuiting in the brain when a person can look in the mirror and see something amazing when they have butchered their face/body in such a tragic way.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Darcey's old BF Tom is doing another 90DF with a new US girlfriend who has the same butchered face/body as Darcey when she had jet black fake hair.  So in addition to body dysmorphia in the mirror, there must be something similar in the eye of the beholder, making him think plastic-sex-doll with exaggerated features is the ultimate beauty. One of those life-size silicone dolls that look like them would be a lot lower maintenance & less aggravation.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Fable said:

I used to like Darcy.  I thought she was a strange duck, but I found her vulnerable and basically kind.  Now she seems full of herself and arrogant.      

I think because she can’t have drama with Georgi anymore she needs to manufacture drama with Stacey.  Their fights were so stupid.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

The quality of the communication that escapes these women’s mouths is about as good as those surgeries they have.

Darcey’s reactions to Stacey actually trying to help and then later at night attempting to have a normal conversation about the guy was wild. Unless the editors cut out a bunch of footage that revealed more of a background on the situations, that was kinda borderline abusive, at least incredibly toxic. I have to agree with others when they said that the Mike guy was obviously advertising to her. He could just be very passionate about his business but…idk.

Stacey also had her moments w/ Florian. She had to “twist his arm” to agree to the Miami wedding, why is she shocked that he finally wants it (thats literally what she wanted in the first place) and doesn’t really want a destination one? He also complains about money — so take a hint? Why beat around the bush. Just say YOU want the destination wedding instead of constantly asking him what he wants/thinks and hope that maybe he’ll get the hint. Stacey also did not need to bring up the wedding thing with their friend there. You can clearly see how uncomfortable Leslie was with the tension.

The only good moment was when Leslie straight up said that she’s never taking them out for oysters in public again because they way they acted was embarrassing. 🤣

• LOL 2
On 1/26/2023 at 5:38 PM, DanaMB said:

Florian doesn’t give two fucks when Stacey is ranting about her fight with Darcey. It made me laugh. 

I’ve never seen him appear to truly give any fucks about anything!  I’ve seen him attempt to ACT LIKE he does - usually in support of his wife, but his performances generally leave much to be desired.  I wonder how well bad acting pays!?

• Like 5

How did Darcy get such sensible and seemingly well adjusted ( other than the pageant girl which I think was production inspired) daughters.  It must be terribly embarrassing to be seen with these blow up dolls and their inappropriate clothing.  Who has actually raised them?  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

Those filtered pictures of Darcey lol.  Does she really think a professional matchmaker is going to catfish men like that?

Also re not wanting to die alone, husbands usually die first so it can happen anyway.   And she wouldn’t be totally alone as she has daughters and possibly a sister if Stacey outlives her.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Wow these two have had so much work done it is ridiculous. The are cartoon characters now.

Loved the matchmaker tell Delusional she needs to try men closer to her age.

Those photos yikes!

Random date guy thank you for telling us it cost $500 for that food experience. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Those filtered pictures of Darcey lol.  Does she really think a professional matchmaker is going to catfish men like that?

Also re not wanting to die alone, husbands usually die first so it can happen anyway.   And she wouldn’t be totally alone as she has daughters and possibly a sister if Stacey outlives her.

Those photos were awful. I even doubt guys would be fooled by them as they were so FAKE! No professional matchmaker would allow someone to use them. And if a guy were fooled, he would need to go blind before he would meet her in person. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Those photos were awful. I even doubt guys would be fooled by them as they were so FAKE! No professional matchmaker would allow someone to use them. And if a guy were fooled, he would need to go blind before he would meet her in person. 

I have a friend that would meet women on line and if they didn't look like their photos in person he would tell them that he was going to drink until they did look like their photos. LOL.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have a friend that would meet women on line and if they didn't look like their photos in person he would tell them that he was going to drink until they did look like their photos. LOL.

He would have to have a mighty strong liver to do that with Darcey.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
On 1/26/2023 at 8:38 PM, DanaMB said:

Florian doesn’t give two fucks when Stacey is ranting about her fight with Darcey. It made me laugh. 

Apparently he doesn't give two fucks about getting a job, either. 

I never understood why they were always putting Georgi down for not working and spending money when Florian does the same thing!

I do agree with Florian about one thing. They are already married. They don't need some huge blow out destination wedding when they really can't afford it.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 7
37 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

They are already married. They don't need some huge blow out destination wedding when they really can't afford it.  

I am going to Oaxaca, Mexico later this month for the third wedding for my cousin, they got married at the courthouse in LA, had a wedding in Israel (there was a family party already planned so there was a lot of people from all over there anyway) and now we have the Mexico wedding, (they love Mexico City and Oaxac), it will be a huge blow out wedding and they can afford it and more...my thought is how many times can it feel special? I love my cousin and his wife, but when is enough, enough? There will be 80 of us in Mexico, how many people will be at Florian & Stacey's wedding? Will we have to see Stacey having a bachelorette party where the antics will be horrifyingly cringeworthy?

On 1/28/2023 at 8:53 AM, CallmeCray said:

I’ve never seen him appear to truly give any fucks about anything!  I’ve seen him attempt to ACT LIKE he does - usually in support of his wife, but his performances generally leave much to be desired.  I wonder how well bad acting pays!?

I do love Florian's almost comatose reactions to everything and the fact that he can barely be bothered to open his mouth to speak, I sort of feel sorry for him but I sort think he knew what he was getting in to.  Most of the men that marry American women can't wait to get their Green Card but what do they do with them, it does not seem Florian is career driven and seems happy to live off of Stacey's dime so I guess he gets what he gets.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1