Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do love Florian's almost comatose reactions to everything and the fact that he can barely be bothered to open his mouth to speak, I sort of feel sorry for him but I sort think he knew what he was getting in to.  Most of the men that marry American women can't wait to get their Green Card but what do they do with them, it does not seem Florian is career driven and seems happy to live off of Stacey's dime so I guess he gets what he gets.

This made me laugh SO hard!  😂 It is completely accurate.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am going to Oaxaca, Mexico later this month for the third wedding for my cousin, they got married at the courthouse in LA, had a wedding in Israel (there was a family party already planned so there was a lot of people from all over there anyway) and now we have the Mexico wedding, (they love Mexico City and Oaxac), it will be a huge blow out wedding and they can afford it and more...my thought is how many times can it feel special? I love my cousin and his wife, but when is enough, enough? There will be 80 of us in Mexico, how many people will be at Florian & Stacey's wedding? Will we have to see Stacey having a bachelorette party where the antics will be horrifyingly cringeworthy?

I do love Florian's almost comatose reactions to everything and the fact that he can barely be bothered to open his mouth to speak, I sort of feel sorry for him but I sort think he knew what he was getting in to.  Most of the men that marry American women can't wait to get their Green Card but what do they do with them, it does not seem Florian is career driven and seems happy to live off of Stacey's dime so I guess he gets what he gets.

I could see two weddings but three is a bit much. 

Florian doesn't seem to show much animation to anything. He seems to just go with the flow most of the time. 

• Like 7

Buh. I forgot Darcey always makes weird, super awkward, cringe comments while trying to be sexy about something. “He…he knew how to work that tongue. I like the way he licked that chocolate. A guy’s gotta know how to lick. Oh yeah, baby!”

No, Darcey. Stop. For the love of God, stop doing that! 🙈🙈🙈 She did it with Georgi too when she offered him a bite of her food on their first date. “Oh yeah, look how wide that mouth opens. You got it all in there! I like that in a man!” You…like that he can open his mouth wide? Are you planning on receiving a blow job from him, Darcey? Or are you just one of those people who gets off on force-feeding their partner and now you know how much chicken he can chew without choking…? Either way, so weird.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Buh. I forgot Darcey always makes weird, super awkward, cringe comments while trying to be sexy about something. “He…he knew how to work that tongue. I like the way he licked that chocolate. A guy’s gotta know how to lick. Oh yeah, baby!”

No, Darcey. Stop. For the love of God, stop doing that! 🙈🙈🙈 She did it with Georgi too when she offered him a bite of her food on their first date. “Oh yeah, look how wide that mouth opens. You got it all in there! I like that in a man!” You…like that he can open his mouth wide? Are you planning on receiving a blow job from him, Darcey? Or are you just one of those people who gets off on force-feeding their partner and now you know how much chicken he can chew without choking…? Either way, so weird.

She just can't control herself. 

• LOL 8
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Apparently he doesn't give two fucks about getting a job, either. 

They think we forget what manufactured storyline they used before this one.  When they were in Connecticut he was saying he only couldn’t work because he didn’t have his permit and was eager to begin work.  And chided Georgi for not working where he had his work authorization for years.  

2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Maybe she was planning on having him fellate a strap-on.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

He may have ultimately been a scam artist or a not terribly authentic,but Darcy barely gave that date a chance.  I’m not sure what she’s looking for in a man, because you would think she would have loved all his compliments and adoration, but instead she’s looking down on him.  Honestly, she’s really one of those people who wouldn’t “ join a club that would have me as a member” people.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, John M said:

I'm so confused about this "twin wedding" drama, 1. They are already married, 2. She is not even in a relationship, much less engaged, why would there be a twin wedding?

So, maybe (no idea if this right), Stacey did a wedding lite with Florian? so he could get his green card. They did that. Then Darcey thought she and Georgie would get married, so they were going to have this big event and Stacey and Florian would go in to. BUT THEN, Darcey and Georgie broke up. So now, Stacey still wants the big fancy wedding. Florian was into it when Georgia was into it, but he doesn't want to do it alone with a bro. At least, that is my read.

I'm also thinking that Darcey and Stacey are holding out on their clothing line being successful, and that's why they want young models. What is Fabian going to do for work besides model? And if did get modeling gigs, wouldn't that drive Stacey bonkers? She is holding him back from working, not him. IMO.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

So, maybe (no idea if this right), Stacey did a wedding lite with Florian? so he could get his green card. They did that. Then Darcey thought she and Georgie would get married, so they were going to have this big event and Stacey and Florian would go in to. BUT THEN, Darcey and Georgie broke up. So now, Stacey still wants the big fancy wedding. Florian was into it when Georgia was into it, but he doesn't want to do it alone with a bro. At least, that is my read.

I'm also thinking that Darcey and Stacey are holding out on their clothing line being successful, and that's why they want young models. What is Fabian going to do for work besides model? And if did get modeling gigs, wouldn't that drive Stacey bonkers? She is holding him back from working, not him. IMO.

I think the story was that Stacey couldn’t have her princess wedding because of Covid and they just got married in Connecticut.  I remember them starting in their tiny loft apartment but then moving to outside Mike’s house for some reason.  So the twin wedding was supposed to be Stacey and Florian renewing their vows along with  Darcey and Georgi getting married for the first time.  

It’s been a while but I thought the last season ended with Mike throwing a fit at the idea of the twin wedding and saying he wouldn’t come.  So I wonder if that had something to do with Darcey dumping Georgi.  Without the staged wedding he is no use to her.  I notice Mike has been conspicuously absent so far this season.  I get that they are filming in Florida and he is in Connecticut but he hasn’t even been on FaceTime.  Maybe he has had enough with the farce.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s been a while but I thought the last season ended with Mike throwing a fit at the idea of the twin wedding and saying he wouldn’t come.  So I wonder if that had something to do with Darcey dumping Georgi.  Without the staged wedding he is no use to her.  I notice Mike has been conspicuously absent so far this season.  I get that they are filming in Florida and he is in Connecticut but he hasn’t even been on FaceTime.  Maybe he has had enough with the farce.

I figured their father would not be attending this charade of a wedding, he probably told them he would not fund their life in Miami so I guess they will not give him camera time.  All this fuss for Stacey to have a big wedding but who will attend? They have the blue haired guy and a random girl on from time to time...yes, let's spend money on this shit, fight with each other over it, fantasize over all the little details and keep your eye on the prize (barf), because nothing else matters or makes you legitimate like a big wedding poorly executed just to make your sister jealous.

Will Stacey's sons be at the wedding? Will Florian?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Will Stacey's sons be at the wedding? Will Florian?

LOL. It would not be surprising if Stacey and Darcey had twin weddings without grooms. If someone could figure out a way to do it, they could. 

23 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

.  I notice Mike has been conspicuously absent so far this season.  I get that they are filming in Florida and he is in Connecticut but he hasn’t even been on FaceTime.  Maybe he has had enough with the farce.

The way the Darcey Stacey show seems to sort of play off of Laverne and Shirley-- two ladies who are best friends, silly and childish, goofy, with a gruff and tough but loving father. With Mike not on this season, it seems they (producers) put the blue headed guy that they pretend is their brother as the "tough but loving" father-figure character.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Stacey tells Darcey that she is so excited to try on wedding dresses because she did not have that body the last time she tried them on, they opened one of their seasons with them trying on wedding dresses (granted they looked like sparkly sausage casings) and their bodies looked exactly the same, stumpy, they are both built like fire hydrants.

The match maker was having so much fun watching Darcey talk to men, it was cringe.

They go home to visit and to be there for Anisette's prom, obviously they are at their father's house in Connecticut, what was with that house? He sold the house the twins were living in and moved to Liberace's Connecticut home? WTH?

Florian may be the walking dead but he was not wrong to walk out on the conversation with Mike.

When D&S get dressed in the morning what is there mind set? Is it to look as bad and cheap as possible? If that matchmaker really wants to help Darcey she should heavily suggest a makeover.

13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Looks like this was the shot they did at the juice bar:

-Spicy C: Jalapeno, OJ, lime, maple syrup, organic aloe shot 

The physical over reaction to anything and everything makes them look dumb. 

On 2/4/2023 at 9:58 PM, bravofan27 said:

the blue headed guy that they pretend is their brother as the "tough but loving" father-figure character.

You mean he is Squiggy, right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Stacey tells Darcey that she is so excited to try on wedding dresses because she did not have that body the last time she tried them on, they opened one of their seasons with them trying on wedding dresses (granted they looked like sparkly sausage casings) and their bodies looked exactly the same, stumpy, they are both built like fire hydrants.

The match maker was having so much fun watching Darcey talk to men, it was cringe.

They go home to visit and to be there for Anisette's prom, obviously they are at their father's house in Connecticut, what was with that house? He sold the house the twins were living in and moved to Liberace's Connecticut home? WTH?

Florian may be the walking dead but he was not wrong to walk out on the conversation with Mike.

When D&S get dressed in the morning what is there mind set? Is it to look as bad and cheap as possible? If that matchmaker really wants to help Darcey she should heavily suggest a makeover.

Sad that Michael McKean is now the only one left of the five performers who played the lead roles (Laverne, Shirley, Lenny, Squiggy, and Carmine).

• Sad 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was thinking the same thing.... you look the same. What body? 

There are scenes were I think their faces don't look that bad (compared to Madonna who is in Pete Burns territory), if only they would dump those duck lips. 

16 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Sad that Michael McKean is now the only one left of the five performers who played the lead roles (Laverne, Shirley, Lenny, Squiggy, and Carmine).

I was thinking about that the other day. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Mike, excuse me Michael is such a fashion don’t. The hair style and color together, the earring, sunglasses and that ridiculous neck chain he wears (in different colors.)

It’s just too much, please edit your looks. But he thinks D&S look good so that says a lot.

• Like 6
Just now, Texasmom1970 said:

Mike, excuse me Michael is such a fashion don’t. The hair style and color together, the earring, sunglasses and that ridiculous neck chain he wears (in different colors.)

It’s just too much, please edit your looks. But he thinks D&S look good so that says a lot.

He is rather comical and not in a good way. I don't blame Florian for hating the guy.  Florian has to be thinking, he puts up with Stacey for an easy life and that is hard enough, he doesn't want to deal with that clown. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I am really not looking forward to who we’re gonna lose down the road in 2023.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Stacey bragging that she has never used a matchmaker but yet is married to a loser asshole! I agree that she’s definitely the mean twin and likes it when Darcey is down.

I have to agree with you even though Darcey is a nut. I think Stacey wants to be the first at everything, the happiest of the two, the one with a man (obvious), even though that man is Florian. 

On 2/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, essexjan said:

Because I can't unsee this, I must share it with you too.

8rp48v0y2uga1.jpg

I thought it looked painful. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Florian calling Georgi like they are best friends. Excuse me, the guy threw Georgi under the bus every chance he got. He was so awful to Georgi just to make sure he stayed on the good side of his money snatch and her sister, father, friends, etc. I can't stand Florian. A user, A manipulator, An ass kisser and an opportunist. 

So what exactly is his reason for not working for a year after having his green card? He gives no reason. But let's all climb all over Georgi's ass for not working. Well, who's making it on their own and working now, Flo??

• Like 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Excuse me, the guy threw Georgi under the bus every chance he got.

Well Michael hated Georgi more so maybe he thinks he can shift the focus.  Plus producers totally wanted Georgi to be in the wedding party for laugh riots.  Maid of Honor and Best Man seated at the same table.  Hilarity ensues.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
On 2/8/2023 at 5:14 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Stacey bragging that she has never used a matchmaker but yet is married to a loser asshole! I agree that she’s definitely the mean twin and likes it when Darcey is down.

I think Stacey is really mean to Darcey and picks on her a lot. 

Every time I see Florian on my TV, with his bratty little sulk, I want to punch him. And then when talks, being annoying and extra entitled with his bratty little sulk I want to punch him again. 

I don't understand how anyone can stand him. He's ugly as hell, no personality, acts like walking to and from a 200 foot distance is strenuous, and looks like someone dressed up a refugee.

But he's younger than Stacey and will marry her. So he's in. ANd I think all Darcey wants is to keep up with Stacey, so if Stacey is dating a young international guy, that's what she wants as well. 

Michael is tacky as all get out, but I think what makes him extra unappealing, besides his obvious drug use that makes him roid out, is just how dirty and smelly he looks. His hair is blue, but it's dry and oily and dirty and just nasty to look at. He looks sweaty and he doesn't seem to wear clean clothes. He's just super gross.

I will say that Florian always looks clean and well groomed. I do appreciate his effort to wash and style his hair on the regular. 

I also have no idea what Darcey and Stacey are talking about with "new bodies." They look shorter and stockier than ever before. Maybe because they made their butts and boobs bigger? 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Stacey is really mean to Darcey and picks on her a lot. 

Every time I see Florian on my TV, with his bratty little sulk, I want to punch him. And then when talks, being annoying and extra entitled with his bratty little sulk I want to punch him again. 

I don't understand how anyone can stand him. He's ugly as hell, no personality, acts like walking to and from a 200 foot distance is strenuous, and looks like someone dressed up a refugee.

But he's younger than Stacey and will marry her. So he's in. ANd I think all Darcey wants is to keep up with Stacey, so if Stacey is dating a young international guy, that's what she wants as well. 

Michael is tacky as all get out, but I think what makes him extra unappealing, besides his obvious drug use that makes him roid out, is just how dirty and smelly he looks. His hair is blue, but it's dry and oily and dirty and just nasty to look at. He looks sweaty and he doesn't seem to wear clean clothes. He's just super gross.

I will say that Florian always looks clean and well groomed. I do appreciate his effort to wash and style his hair on the regular. 

I also have no idea what Darcey and Stacey are talking about with "new bodies." They look shorter and stockier than ever before. Maybe because they made their butts and boobs bigger? 

Yea, at least Florian looks clean.... 

Yes, there is competition and Stacey seems to get certain things first. And if Stacey gets some young euro guy, well Darcey is going to get one even BETTER. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

From what Darcey said, her online dating style is to direct message people on social media she thinks are hot. I think the matchmaker thing is totally just a storyline and it's paid for by the program (cuz matchmaking services are around 10K or more) so Darcey is going with it. She seems not remotely interested in the matchmaker, her advice, and she DEFINITELY is not going to date a man older than her or use pictures without filters. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Maximadc said:

Have you noticed some weird discoloration on Stacy’s forehead? 
I am wondering if their new faces are slowly disintegrating 

I believe it was mentioned on the show that Stacey has a condition called vitiligo, which causes patches of discoloration of the skin.  No doubt, however, that they may well be deteriorating.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Yea, at least Florian looks clean.... 

He has nothing else to do all day besides take a shower.

Darcy and Stacy are each toxic and dysfunctional on their own, and together its just a thousand times worse. They're around the same age as me, and I would be embarrassed to present myself to the world looking and acting like they do. They are middle-aged women trying desperately to pass for 21 year olds. The matchmaker totally had Darcy's number. 

And why do they look so puffy in the face? Is that the Botox?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

We have been watching in horror for years, why are we still amazed by their ineptness in all things, their odd and inappropriate clothing and their bad taste in men? What keeps us coming back? Asking for a friend.

Their speech pattern is weird and hard to describe but I think I figured it out, they speak slowly sometimes but in the same sentence they speak quickly, blurring together words the repeat part of what ever they said, if anyone else has a handle on their speech pattern I'd love to hear your description.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We have been watching in horror for years, why are we still amazed by their ineptness in all things, their odd and inappropriate clothing and their bad taste in men? What keeps us coming back? Asking for a friend.

Their speech pattern is weird and hard to describe but I think I figured it out, they speak slowly sometimes but in the same sentence they speak quickly, blurring together words the repeat part of what ever they said, if anyone else has a handle on their speech pattern I'd love to hear your description.

I really think they are like a variety show. They are super harmless, silly, but show their hearts (at least Darcey does), and they are sort of relatable in wanting to be loved and prioritize their children. They are also extremely easy to not be jealous of. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There IS no description of their speech pattern.  They just do not know how to communicate at ALL.  Halting, hanging, unformed and incomplete thoughts stumbling and sputtering out.  It's no wonder they speak past each other and find things to get fired up about.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
On 2/11/2023 at 12:38 AM, Fable said:

I believe it was mentioned on the show that Stacey has a condition called vitiligo, which causes patches of discoloration of the skin.  No doubt, however, that they may well be deteriorating.  

I was watching the episode today when they met for lunch and I couldn't believe how vain Stacey allowed herself to be filmed without hiding the vitiligo like she usually does. And there was also something weird about her right eyelash. 

But at least it helps me to tell them apart. I wonder if they wear those name necklaces so they remember who they are? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
On 2/11/2023 at 9:52 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Have you heard Darcey's pronunciation of "relationship" (which she says in nearly every sentence)? It sounds like "relashhhhhip". I don't know if it's their actual speech or they are just struggling to pronounce around the giant lips.

I don't know why I watch them, honestly- as they sit in their talking heads and make weird faces at each other and wriggle after every stupid/"cute" comment; as they yell and carry on (witness: parasailing as they screech "MIAMIIIII!!!", or bike riding). Do they really think it's entertaining for us to listen to them talk about sex, or say a million times "I wanna look SNATCH"; shoehorn themselves into horrible trashy outfits (Hello, Frederick's of Hollywood meets Forever 21); stumble around in 7-inch heels that make them look like a 3-year old trying on Mommy's high heels? 

And I'm sorry, when you are pushing 50, have been married twice and are still pining for a "dream wedding," there is something greatly lacking in your level of maturity. That's why, although I laugh at the ludicrous plastic surgeries and clothing and behavior, I feel sad because they (Darcey especially) are living in some sort of parallel universe where a Prince Charming is going to sweep them off their feet; no one will ever disagree with them; and no one ages. And they don't understand that they don't "deserve" to have such an unrealistic perfect life just for existing. 

Their friends are fake, fake, fakety-fake. The oyster girl? "Oh they are so fun and funny! I am so thrilled to have D&S living in Miami!" Please, girl. And Michael? Gross.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Have you heard Darcey's pronunciation of "relationship" (which she says in nearly every sentence)? It sounds like "relashhhhhip". I don't know if it's their actual speech or they are just struggling to pronounce around the giant lips.

I think it's a combination of the overinflated lips and veneers that are too big. My coworker has a lot of fake teeth and veneers (her teeth fell apart after 2 rounds of cancer treatments and a life of bulimia) and her speech is very mushy, mumbly, and "slushy" for lack of better word.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

I don't know why I watch them, honestly- as they sit in their talking heads and make weird faces at each other and wriggle after every stupid/"cute" comment; as they yell and carry on (witness: parasailing as they screech "MIAMIIIII!!!", or bike riding). Do they really think it's entertaining for us to listen to them talk about sex, or say a million times "I wanna look SNATCH"; shoehorn themselves into horrible trashy outfits (Hello, Frederick's of Hollywood meets Forever 21); stumble around in 7-inch heels that make them look like a 3-year old trying on Mommy's high heels? 

And I'm sorry, when you are pushing 50, have been married twice and are still pining for a "dream wedding," there is something greatly lacking in your level of maturity. That's why, although I laugh at the ludicrous plastic surgeries and clothing and behavior, I feel sad because they (Darcey especially) are living in some sort of parallel universe where a Prince Charming is going to sweep them off their feet; no one will ever disagree with them; and no one ages. And they don't understand that they don't "deserve" to have such an unrealistic perfect life just for existing. 

Their friends are fake, fake, fakety-fake. The oyster girl? "Oh they are so fun and funny! I am so thrilled to have D&S living in Miami!" Please, girl. And Michael? Gross.

Relashhship!!!! Yes, it bugs me so much!

The, "deserve," thing is so crazy but look how low the bar is for what they "deserve,"  Stacey feels that she deserves a big wedding where there will be very few attendees AND she will remarry Florian, I mean marrying him once was silly enough but TWICE!? The bar is so low.

The, "snatch," thing is nauseating, I am embarrassed for them, they look like clowns.  Other than someone desparate to get to the states and get a green card what man is going to be in to Stacey, she seems dim, never mind her sense of style or lack thereof.

I do not understand why they always yell things like "Miami," and always talking about their lady parts, they are very concerned about...oh wait, is that what they mean by "snatch?"  Sorry about that last sentence but it is all I could do to not write it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Although it has its entertaining moments, the overall premise of this show is really sad - it’s the exploitation of these two unhealthy individuals desperately seeking something they’ll never find - especially in the places in which they’re looking.   

They were made to feel “less than” when they were young, and no amount of plastic surgery or attention from men will ever give them a true sense of self worth.  It’s heartbreaking, but at least they’re getting paid.  I do hope they both find true happiness - and will finally realize that they don’t have to constantly change and attempt to “improve” themselves in order to be worthy of it.  

• Like 4

I didn't get to watch the third episode yet. They haven't showed their dad yet this season, I wonder why. Darcey and Stacey are the stereotypical hoochie mamas. They're funny. Darcey didn't like the new guy because he wasn't in his 20's and maybe she thought he was too nice. That can be a turn off for some women. In their THs I can tell when the twins have been arguing. Just look at Stacey's face. But Florian really should be working. He is enjoying not working too much. Stacey is an attractive woman with money she can probably get another Florian,even though she should not.

Edited by JustbeingReal
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Stacey is an attractive woman with money she can probably get another Florian,even though she should not.

I don't find Stacy attractive at all, and she's also needy, controlling, and comes across as ridiculous and trying to be younger and wealthier than she really is. She could get another young guy from overseas who wants a green card, but other than that, she would have to start dating guys her own age or older. Which she isn't going to do. 

But she and Florian are doomed. It's just a question of how it will end. What job is Florian even qualified to get??

• Like 5
  • Useful 1