Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/15/2023 at 10:00 PM, bravofan27 said:

I haven't really ever liked the matchmaker for Darcey. The matchmaker is very conservative, and so are her clientele. BUT she is also super fake and I think really jealous of Darcey. Check out her picture on her matchmaking site!

Michelle G Matchmaker Ghttps://michelleg.com/

She says: 

Maybe Darcey liked her because she said she was always available. But given all Darcey wants in life is ooey gooey cupid love, it was obviously a bad match.

I would date Michelle in a heartbeat!!  Michelle is wayyyy better looking than Darcey.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, jojo3couleurs said:

I know it's for drama with Parrot-top, but where were the two drunk friends, Debbie and Reina?

I always thought they were more Darcey's friends than Stacey's. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/14/2023 at 12:25 PM, Frozendiva said:

I had significant technical difficulties with yesterday’s ep. Hopefully the DVR got a better second airing version.

The matchmaker mentioned that Cicero was turned off by Darcey’s drinking. She barely had two dates with the guy, and both involved a bar and or restaurant. Did she show up already inebriated? I don’t think she had more than one or two drinks on both dates. Nothing that would raise an immediate red flag. If she drank more, then maybe. 

He could be very clear on his dating profile that he wants a non-drinker or someone who drinks minimally/social drinker.

I don’t follow her social media or if she poses with drinks.

Maybe he or the matchmaker did a search and/or watched her and Jesse or Tom and got the drinking from that and assumed she hasn’t changed?

Alcoholics react differently to small amounts of alcohol. I think I would be able to detect that quite quickly too.

• Like 3
On 3/15/2023 at 2:31 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Florian doesn’t even want a vow renewal ceremony.  How about showing your husband some respect?  You already had your princess wedding with the first marriage.

I think Sharp will pay to get some drama out of this event

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2023 at 11:43 AM, Starlight925 said:

That'll be $500 for a one-word reply, Alex:  "Block".

Does anyone actually think that it was Darcey who sought out, and paid for this matchmaker?  

TLC should pay for camera-on therapy sessions for Darcey rather than this matchmaker b.s.  

would love to watch those sessions! I am serious - I think Darcey is an excellent candidate for some deep psychological investigation 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1

Re:  Darcey possibly having shown up already a couple of drinks in to her date with Cicero:  Yes, that could be it.  He could have smelled alcohol.

Girl can't even operate a simple blender.  Sheesh, was that disgusting.  And such a waste of good yogurt, fruit, and vodka (lol, something tells me that smoothie was plant-based, which included something else fermented).

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
On 3/17/2023 at 3:47 PM, rr2911 said:

I would date Michelle in a heartbeat!!  Michelle is wayyyy better looking than Darcey.

The striped dress Michelle is wearing in the second photo on her website is lovely, and would really suit Darcey - it covers up enough but is still a nice flirty dress. Last season Stacey wore a blue shirt in some of her THs that covered up her boobs and she looked so good in it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Re:  Darcey possibly having shown up already a couple of drinks in to her date with Cicero:  Yes, that could be it.  He could have smelled alcohol.

Girl can't even operate a simple blender.  Sheesh, was that disgusting.  And such a waste of good yogurt, fruit, and vodka (lol, something tells me that smoothie was plant-based, which included something else fermented).

Not always. Some people are good at hiding their alcohol usage. Don’t entertain much, but some people got waaay tipsier on one drink at my home. Guess they stopped elsewhere for a couple.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2023 at 2:36 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I doubt they could get twenty people but yes, wedding costs are nuts.

My second marriage or as my husband says, last marriage was easy, I had 17 people at a historic restaurant across from my house, it was brunch, my father paid for the rabbi (from a Reconstructionist synagogue, not sure what they are about but whatever I needed a rabbi and he freelanced), my dress came from the White House Black Market back when they had a bridal line in stores, the cake was small and it was from Ms. Desserts, by 3pm I was home, a bit drunk and all told out about 2 grand, I have never been happier! First wedding was my mother's plans, big, live music, all the bells and whistles, thought I was happy but nope.

I'd pay 40 grand to get out of a marriage to Florian, lol.

I married for my first and hopefully only time in my mid 30s to someone in their mid 40s and every time we started even thinking about a wedding, things would just snowball so quickly into spending thousands and thousands of dollars. We were both already established in our independent lives, did not want to be the center of attention and if anything our financial goals were shifting towards retirement, not a party.

So, we had our parents and two of our best friends attend a courthouse ceremony, we were married in jeans and polo shirts and then had a party at our house with a few dozen of our closest friends that was absolutely not a wedding reception, we had just happened to have been married a few hours earlier and there just happened to be a cake and sparkling wine.

Best decision that we ever made, no one felt obligated to bring a gift, no one felt left out of the ceremony, the two friends that were there were ostensibly only to take photos (They weren't, but that was the cover), I think the whole thing, I mean, everything, marriage license, cake, wine, party supplies, came in at well under $1,500 and I would do the same thing all over again, we couldn't have been more happy with how it turned out.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Have watched this shitshow since Day 1. Serious question- are they in on the joke? Sometimes I am certain they are, other times, not so sure. 

Calling huge shenanigans on Aniko and her move in. University of Arizona would be zoo on dorm move in day, and in mid-to-late August, it would be 110 degrees. Darcey would be melting. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I would have been mortified if my mother showed up on move in day (fake move in day or otherwise) in Daisy Dukes.  It actually looked like a real move in day because of the students that were out front of the dorm to assist and answer questions about the beetle but maybe they got there super early to avoid the crowds in order to film?

Darcey does not want a real relationship she just wants to have sex, beard guy is a "professional," whenever the occupation sounds sketchy or is a trainer or works with ______ and no job title or real description, it makes me think of a "professional."  Also, the half naked photos, yeah he is not working with kids who can't read good.

Was Darcey wearing some sort of post surgery compression onsie to that outing with her girls? The constant pre teen like screeching Darcey was doing, did she think that made her seem young?

I did get teary when Aniko said goodbye to her grandfather.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcey does not want a real relationship she just wants to have sex, beard guy is a "professional," whenever the occupation sounds sketchy or is a trainer or works with ______ and no job title or real description, it makes me think of a "professional." 

Yet ANOTHER personal trainer makes it on the 90 Day franchise! Call me a snob, but I don't think of them when I think of professional occupations. Unlike Physical THERAPISTS, who are highly educated, you can become a personal trainer by taking a few courses and passing a test. Heck, even Whitney Thore tried to become a trainer! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
39 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yet ANOTHER personal trainer makes it on the 90 Day franchise! Call me a snob, but I don't think of them when I think of professional occupations. Unlike Physical THERAPISTS, who are highly educated, you can become a personal trainer by taking a few courses and passing a test. Heck, even Whitney Thore tried to become a trainer! 

Many trainers first earn a two-year degree, but yeah it’s not super difficult:

To become a certified personal trainer in Illinois, you must first be 18 years old and hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Most trainers who become certified complete a two-year program of study in kinesiology, physical education or another related fitness field. This course of study usually includes CPR and AED training. Then, they should have the skills to complete a national certification exam and become certified.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Florian is the worst non-model model ever.  Dude has no personality, no charisma, nothing.  He's not even cute.

I don't blame Darcey for being pissed off that Stacey made that unilateral decision without so much as a text to Darcey.  Stacey is so smug it makes me ill.

How do these women just leave their kids and move to Miami?  I get that the A-girls live with their grandfather, but don't most parents want to be with their daughters?  Darcey makes this big show of how much she's going to miss Annika (sp., I know).  Lady, you're not around now.  Always jetting off to meet your foreign lovers, moving to Miami.  Annika grew up so gracefully, in spite of you.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I get that the A-girls live with their grandfather, but don't most parents want to be with their daughters?

She shares custody with her ex and if I were him I would say leave them with me if you are not even in the same state as them.  And yet Darcey will yap that being a mother is the most important thing to her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Florian is the worst non-model model ever.  Dude has no personality, no charisma, nothing.  He's not even cute.

I don't blame Darcey for being pissed off that Stacey made that unilateral decision without so much as a text to Darcey.  Stacey is so smug it makes me ill.

Florian is a God awful model. He just stands there. Does he think he looks smouldering? What a mess. 

I agree about Darcey. I would be upset too. And she could see the low quality of the model and the pictures. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
On 2/10/2023 at 3:55 PM, bravofan27 said:

I will say that Florian always looks clean and well groomed. I do appreciate his effort to wash and style his hair on the regular. 

What else does he have to do in a day? 

• LOL 8

Someone told Florian pouty is sexy so he pouts 24/7.

Kinda surprised he went after Stacey in the ITM saying she treats him as a child and she is not going to tell him what to do.  Um while she treats you as a child you are her dependent so she gets to call the shots.  Get a job you lazy ass.  And don’t turn down your nose at. $150 which is a week’s groceries for many.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
48 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Unfortunately for him it shows more as "Blue Aluminum Foil”

FTFY

The agent said Florian had an “interesting, European vibe.” There do appear to be some  designers who use models in their print ads who are skeletal and have downright ugly faces to showcase their clothing (which is often just as ugly IMO) 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

FTFY

The agent said Florian had an “interesting, European vibe.” There do appear to be some  designers who use models in their print ads who are skeletal and have downright ugly faces to showcase their clothing (which is often just as ugly IMO) 

You are right about the designers! I have seen many fashion shows where I look at the models and wonder why they were chosen. For them I think interesting is synonymous with yikes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

You are right about the designers! I have seen many fashion shows where I look at the models and wonder why they were chosen. For them I think interesting is synonymous with yikes. 

Apparently some high-fashion designers want to objectify models into "living hangars,” whose looks or personalities will not detract from their clothes.

Florian ticks all the boxes, scrawny, homely and sullen. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

It would be nice if they would reboot Charmed a second time, with Darcey and Stacey as the biological sisters and that woman from QVC whose body has to be more argan oil than anything else by now (is her name Josie?).  With recurring Special Guest Star Joan van Ark from Knots Landing as their Whitelighter, for ratings.  And D&S's House of Eleven as the actual place where they all live, of course.

I think Holly Marie Combs would actually throw herself into her prepaid burial plot just to literally spin in her grave over this version.

Edited by CainF
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"Zach in the sack baby..."

Now what would the outrage be if this was Ed & one of his friends doing the same thing about some girl half his age that he just sold a bill of goods to? 🧐 

This times 1000. Streets (and sexual harassment) run both ways.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t think Darcey even enjoys sex.  She just wants to be desired by younger men because then she can pretend she is still young.

The only man we've ever seen her gush (sorry) about his sexual prowess was Georgi with his "BDE" 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/22/2023 at 6:57 PM, MrBuhBye said:

And none of them have said she is any good in bed.

Just wait until she gets her vajayjay rejuvenated. She'll become Grangela! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
12 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I forgot what exactly that entails.  Is it just supposed to be tighter afterwards?

I guess that's the idea. There are surgical and non-surgical methods and I guess the injections at the Bachelorette Party fall into the latter. I was looking at one website that promised a "Designer Vagina". I'm cringing just thinking about it! 

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it is supposed to be the "O" shot.

More like "OOOOOOOOOOuch!" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I can't imagine either Darcey or Stacey being very active in bed, they are built like fireplugs and probably think the guy should do all the work because they are so spectacular they can just lay there.

Is there a polite way to say titty f—-?

• LOL 7

I can't imagine either Darcey or Stacey being very active in bed, they are built like fireplugs and probably think the guy should do all the work because they are so spectacular they can just lay there.

in full makeup and hair extensions. Don't forget they are "goddesses" and highly desirable

• LOL 8
On 3/4/2023 at 9:16 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

It is their combined IQ.

DEAD. DIED. GONE TO HEAVEN.  So funny I spit out my iced tea all over my computer!! This should make me realize I should NEVER AGAIN try to drink something and read this board!!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

DEAD. DIED. GONE TO HEAVEN.  So funny I spit out my iced tea all over my computer!! This should make me realize I should NEVER AGAIN try to drink something and read this board!!

Never drink and snark 

On 3/17/2023 at 11:47 AM, rr2911 said:

I would date Michelle in a heartbeat!!

I read this as "Michael" at first glance and didn't know if you meant Parrot Head or their deceased brother. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/13/2023 at 12:19 PM, endure said:

I don't watch this spin off ever, but it was on recently so I checked it out and was mortified how much plastic surgery and fillers they have had, they are hard for me to even look at, then today I read they've  had more work done in Turkey including 'fox eyes'.  They will end up looking like the crazy cat lady soon. Can they really believe they are improving their looks or are they delusional and think they look better?  My guess is their freaky behaviour is what's keeping them on the show. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/darcey-stacey-silva-get-plastic-surgery-in-turkey-photos/

I think with this latest round of surgery, they have achieved Crazy Cat Lady face status.  FOX EYES??

Seriously.  It's just plain nuts.  They got there a LOT faster than Crazy Cat Lady, too.  They aren't even 50 yet, are they?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

I think with this latest round of surgery, they have achieved Crazy Cat Lady face status.  FOX EYES??

Seriously.  It's just plain nuts.  They got there a LOT faster than Crazy Cat Lady, too.  They aren't even 50 yet, are they?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1

Darcey gets fallout for promoting her daughter on social media.  I went to check out her insta account but it was not open to the public and nor is her sisters currently.  I did check out her daughters insta and honestly she appears to be heading into the same world as her mother - a lot of scantily clad photos and generally posing.  I wanted to post.... put some clothes on and read a book, but I refrained lol.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-darcey-post-about-daughter-backfires/

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
6 minutes ago, endure said:

Darcey gets fallout for promoting her daughter on social media.  I went to check out her insta account but it was not open to the public and nor is her sisters currently.  I did check out her daughters insta and honestly she appears to be heading into the same world as her mother - a lot of scantily clad photos and generally posing.  I wanted to post.... put some clothes on and read a book, but I refrained lol.

Make grandma and grandpa proud by sexualizing your teen body.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, endure said:

This breaks my heart.  I was REALLY hoping that the girls would be so tired of (and grossed out by) their mom’s desperation to be sexually attractive, they’d go the opposite direction and find their voices and power in other ways.  

Hope it’s not a setup for a life like that of the twins.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2