Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Michael is a total Mod Sun knockoff.  "Mod Sun" being this creature who is apparently a singer and is engaged to Avril Lavigne:

EsMywQ0VEAAI2Dw.thumb.jpg.76afd4ad67c7df6570ab6c3bdd0ea5e3.jpg

Mod-Sun-cr-@thatsnathanjames-2021-billboard-1548-1620309735.thumb.webp.463ad3a8ecb181a59f7268bc40dd4bd9.webp

I'm trying to think of something else to add to the conversation but I got nothing.  This show is just a giant empty void, as are Darcey & Stacey and I can't even muster up anything original to say that hasn't already been covered.  There is no there there with these sad crones.  Bottomless pits of vapidness.

I am sorry to see that the daughters are being incorporated into this mess more and more.  I am sure it won't be long before they are presented to us as some sort of TLC's version of Darcey & Stacey 2.0 because gotta keep this gravy train going!

• Sad 4

9 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

Stacey is an attractive woman . . .

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I'm sorry but what show are you watching? 

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

She isn't an ogre and there are guys that like that type. If her lips would just deflate some she would look better. 

I'm actually finding this show harder to watch with each season, as Darcey and Stacey are becoming increasingly disfigured IMHO.  And I'm pretty sure that at this point, they can't just undo the work they've had done - and so they keep doing more and more trying to revise and tweak past procedures, but instead, they just look more and more disfigured and cartoonish. 

I say this, by the way, with zero intent to be mean-spirited about their appearance.  To be clear, I find Darcey and Stacey so snark-worthy for so many reasons (and in fact, often wonder why I spend time watching two of the most vapid women in the world in the first place), but their obvious body dysmorphia and resulting obsession with cosmetic surgery just makes me really sad for them.  At this point, I honestly don't see how any reputable surgeon would agree to further procedures unless they are actually medically necessary, as it's really not okay to perpetuate something which at this point, seems clearly to their detriment, both physically and psychologically.

In any case, as to the last episode, I won't say their "fashion designs" are shit, but they're definitely not my style preference.  I also thought it was pretty lame - and unsurprising - that they only seemd to consider the two (most obvious) options for their new collection.  Super bright "Miami" colors or black/navy.  Their creativity shocks and awes.  Also, Florian is a grifter loser, and that is all.

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I say this, by the way, with zero intent to be mean-spirited about their appearance.  To be clear, I find Darcey and Stacey so snark-worthy for so many reasons (and in fact, often wonder why I spend time watching two of the most vapid women in the world in the first place), but their obvious body dysmorphia and resulting obsession with cosmetic surgery just makes me really sad for them.  At this point, I honestly don't see how any reputable surgeon would agree to further procedures unless they are actually medically necessary, as it's really not okay to perpetuate something which at this point, seems clearly to their detriment, both physically and psychologically.

They aren't reputable and money talks. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I don't find Stacy attractive at all, and she's also needy, controlling, and comes across as ridiculous and trying to be younger and wealthier than she really is. She could get another young guy from overseas who wants a green card, but other than that, she would have to start dating guys her own age or older. Which she isn't going to do. 

But she and Florian are doomed. It's just a question of how it will end. What job is Florian even qualified to get??

On one episode last season didn’t they say that Florian is a cabinet maker?

If Stacey and Darcy keep injecting themselves full of chemicals and flying to Turkey for cheap surgery he might need to cobble together a couple caskets.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

I've only seen the last 10 minutes and need to catch up, but it amazes me how deluded these two are. I bet the father shakes his damn head every time he thinks about them. And how can they look at their old photos and new faces and not be filled with regret?

Thankfully the two daughters know how ridiculous their mother and aunt are and take it in good stride. And hopefully they'll never try to emulate them. I'm thinking they won't because they look and dress like normal girls their age.

Florian also is a hot morose mess, but didn't he get a job doing carpentry with his friend and then had to move to Miami? Even though blue-haired dude had no business getting in their business, he really does need to find work. Wonder how much he gets paid for this show. It's probably much more money than he's used to. Pretty sure he will stay with Stacey long enough that she can't deport him and then peace out for a younger woman who can have children.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, magemaud said:

what ELSE could they possibly be having done to their teeth? Maybe they will glow in the dark? 

I could see them getting this: image.png.77b274a761cc16b6fbe0bcf97f821c48.png

Might be a little too much. Perhaps we will see it on a future season. At some point someone will marry Darcey so she gets her fairy tale ending.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Sweet crap on a cracker they just need to stop!

They won't until they consider themselves totally "snatch." 

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Perhaps we will see it on a future season.

NO "future seasons!" PLEASE!!!! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

The blindingly white bar-of-teeth, even Florian has them now. 
Some aesthetician somewhere in the USA is maintaining their lip injections.  Their lips are close to bursting. I am sad that they have such body dysmorphia that they’ve gone this far down the road.  I hope Darcey’s girls don’t grow up to be the same way. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Darcey:  “I miss my girls, especially as Aniko will be going to college in Arizona.”  Then why the hell are you living several states apart from them?

Had to get in the dig about Jesse’s dick.  What about Tom since we have zero class?  I doubt Georgi is down to his knees but if he is what is a 4-foot Bratz doll going to do with it?

Mike says when he passes they will have only each other.   Um I think they have a mom and children.  The sons are smart enough not to appear on camera. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Little Fireplug Danielle has the same issue with Yohan 

I have heard the vagina is a potential space but I’m sure they have limits.

1 hour ago, Maximadc said:

That was a very sad birthday party inside some house that looked like a rental property 

Mike downsized from the house with the red door to that one.  The twins have done pillow talk from the new house.  I wonder where they were staying when they were visiting Connecticut.  I doubt they kept those lofts when they said the rent had skyrocketed.

13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Little Fireplug Danielle has the same issue with Yohan 

Wonder if dogs ever pee on them.

• Wink 2
10 hours ago, Maximadc said:

That was a very sad birthday party inside some house that looked like a rental property 

My first thought was Father Silva moved in to a girl friend's house who lived alone for a while she she made it girlie and painted floral murals everywhere.  It sort of tracks because he unloaded his home so maybe he is living with a nice, normal, age appropriate woman that he did not have to sponsor her life in the states, lol. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

It’s nothing short of a miracle that the twins’ dad isn’t an alcoholic. Just watching this sweet 16 birthday dinner where they’re cutting each other off with him sitting in the middle, miserable…God that poor man. Fuck. I would lose it. It was really sweet hearing him talk about Michael. The only normal child. They must’ve been so close.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I feel like Stacey and Darcey were normal-ish before. In their older pictures they don't really look that much alike-- it's clear who is Darcey and who is Stacey. Now, they seem to want to look exactly like each other. It has to be hard being a twin and constantly comparing yourself to --- well, yourself.

Stacey is a little cuter than Darcey naturally. In the older pictures before the plastic surgery got out of hand, Darcey looked almost exactly like Aspen (or the younger one). That said, I think Darcey is the funnier one and has a great sense of humor and she says stuff that makes me laugh. Stacey is sort of static in comparison. She isn't as much of a dullard as Florian, but Darcey likes some interaction and back-and-forth (which she got tons of with Jesse and to a lesser extent the England guy) where Florian just lays around and looks like something smells bad. Also Florian got the most horrible florescent white teeth in the world. He looks like a grandpa with ill fitting dentures. He is just so stupid-- I can't stand him at all. He's literally Stacey's doll that she puts here and there and poses and dresses and takes to the dentist and runs her errands. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Florian is officially American now because he used the word "triggered."

On 2/14/2023 at 5:06 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Sweet crap on a cracker they just need to stop!

Teeth can only take so much. Eventually, they may just lose their teeth. Although I guess then the dad would pay for implants.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Florian is officially American now because he used the word "triggered."

Teeth can only take so much. Eventually, they may just lose their teeth. Although I guess then the dad would pay for implants.

Although if they have gum disease they can’t do implants unless they build up the gums by transplanting from cadavers.  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Although if they have gum disease they can’t do implants unless they build up the gums by transplanting from cadavers.  

But Florian is the undead, will his bones take a graft?

Seriously, I doubt they would go to a reputable oral surgeon here in the states, they would rather pay for airfare and go to Turkey or back to Albania and find a dentist there that can also do boob jobs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I’m kind of surprised hearing Aspen talk about how Darcey always makes a big deal about their birthdays then for her milestone “Sweet Sixteen” Darcey did nothing more than buy a bunch of balloons and a grocery store cake. In the past, I’ve always thought Darcey tried to “buy” the girls’ way into the popular crowd so they don’t end up shunned like she and Stacey were in high school. I’m sure Sweet Sixteen parties are a big event in their town, often held in a restaurant like a Bat Mitzvah or Quinceañera, and Darcey would be the first one to throw an over the top event culminating with driving up in Aspen’s new car. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m kind of surprised hearing Aspen talk about how Darcey always makes a big deal about their birthdays then for her milestone “Sweet Sixteen” Darcey did nothing more than buy a bunch of balloons and a grocery store cake. In the past, I’ve always thought Darcey tried to “buy” the girls’ way into the popular crowd so they don’t end up shunned like she and Stacey were in high school. I’m sure Sweet Sixteen parties are a big event in their town, often held in a restaurant like a Bat Mitzvah or Quinceañera, and Darcey would be the first one to throw an over the top event culminating with driving up in Aspen’s new car. 

It was more important for them to be in Miami apparently.  They flew in and out for the bday and prom.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It was more important for them to be in Miami apparently.  They flew in and out for the bday and prom.

Well in all fairness they do have a major athletic wear collab with a store with up to three locations in (only), Florida, how could they design black leggings if they were to be elsewhere, and now Darcey has that matchmaker, you see how hard it would be to be in Connecticut and be away from all that. 

If that was Darcey doing the most for Anything's Sweet 16 I would hate to see what she would do if birthdays were not important to her, those balloons and sad cake were an after thought at best. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

I like how they ignored their employee’s suggestion to go with bright colors for a Miami feel and then the store owner basically agreed.  They are in fashion but have no clue as to what the market wants.  Now they will blame the employee when they overrode him.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I like how they ignored their employee’s suggestion to go with bright colors for a Miami feel and then the store owner basically agreed.

Almost everything offered on their House of 11 website is neutral--black, tan, gray, olive, etc which is more geared towards the "Connecticut" crowd as the Number One Sneaker in the US guy said. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Almost everything offered on their House of 11 website is neutral--black, tan, gray, olive, etc which is more geared towards the "Connecticut" crowd as the Number One Sneaker in the US guy said. 

Which is blah and they claim to have such larger-than-life personalities.  

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that Florian wants GEORGI as his best man??  I think it's hilarious!! Who ELSE could Florian pick?  Except bluehead Michael of course.  I also think that Darcey throwing a wall-eyed FIT over it is hysterical.

They deserve this.  ALL of them (except the kids and Grandpa)!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that Florian wants GEORGI as his best man??  I think it's hilarious!! Who ELSE could Florian pick?  Except bluehead Michael of course.  I also think that Darcey throwing a wall-eyed FIT over it is hysterical.

They deserve this.  ALL of them (except the kids and Grandpa)!!

I mean at least it wasn’t Jesse.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I mean at least it wasn’t Jesse.

LOL at Jesse! Florian and Georgie, seem to me, IMO, counterparts. Not sure what happened with Georgie. He better looking than Florian, and slightly less lazy Since the twins want to be equals, Georgie is pretty darn near level with Florian. Might even be smarter (a tad). I don't have evidence, but me-thinks Florian is a sugar-baby to men on the side. I definitely think he is f*ing men for money, no doubt. And I'm sure Stacey is very aware. 

Stacey has been with Florian for 7 years and this is all he is? Narcissistic much? 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't have evidence, but me-thinks Florian is a sugar-baby to men on the side. I definitely think he is f*ing men for money, no doubt. And I'm sure Stacey is very aware. 

I would wonder about Georgi as a lot of male masseurs have male clients and provide happy endings and more.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/17/2023 at 7:37 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

But Florian is the undead, will his bones take a graft?

Seriously, I doubt they would go to a reputable oral surgeon here in the states, they would rather pay for airfare and go to Turkey or back to Albania and find a dentist there that can also do boob jobs.

And what stellar work they had done to show for it. They look so distorted and on their short bodies their topheaviness makes them look like they will topple over.

I am sorry but it looks like a matter of time before her girls do it as well. Like how the whole family has become blonde.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

The match maker telling Darcey to wear something classy. 
Darcey doesn’t know what that word means!

I think Darcey interprets that to mean any style goes as long as it’s black or white. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
On 2/13/2023 at 10:37 AM, Cementhead said:

Michael is a total Mod Sun knockoff.  "Mod Sun" being this creature who is apparently a singer and is engaged to Avril Lavigne:

EsMywQ0VEAAI2Dw.thumb.jpg.76afd4ad67c7df6570ab6c3bdd0ea5e3.jpg

Mod-Sun-cr-@thatsnathanjames-2021-billboard-1548-1620309735.thumb.webp.463ad3a8ecb181a59f7268bc40dd4bd9.webp

Off topic, but are they actual tattoos on this Mod Sun guy or did someone scribble on him with a Sharpie while he was passed out? 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5

Had to look it up. Average cost of a wedding cake is $350. More than $11,000? Just hell no. Last 3 weddings I've been to have either offered cupcakes or other sweets.

I detest the mean girl modeling agency. What a joke. I detest Darcey and Stacey and their trashy clothes, misshapen bodies and ridiculous faces and duck lips. There's no clothing deal- watching them try to get into their House of 11 office was a hoot. Why not just text the people inside? And that winged jacket? Bwwwaaahhh. Hideous. Yet I can't stop watching them make fools out of themselves. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think Darcey interprets that to mean any style goes as long as it’s black or white. 

LOL! I liked that Darcey ignored the matchmaker's advice. She has to be herself, and the matchmaker's "ho" comment didn't get to her at all. And her rationale-- that her dress was designer and the current fashion was a good point. Matchmaker Michelle is always super covered up.

Florian's dead sister story made me feel kind of bad for hating him so much. He's like a poached farm kid that Stacey dresses up. I think he just wants to smoke a joint and saw something in the woods.

The modeling agency ladies were complete ditzes, and neither should be saying anything about anyone's personality.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Darcey: "I don't want a twin wedding! And Florian, GET A JOB!!!"

Florian: "Am I asking you for money? No! It's our wedding so be quiet!"

Darcey: "Florian was so inappropriate with me! He should NOT talk to me like that!"

Stacey: "I apologized on behalf of Florian and me for his being so rude to Darcey."

Ummm- who started that?

And as always- "we just want to be a family! We are going to start over and put it behind us! Let's do something wacky together!"

Florian, you don't get a modeling job by walking in the door. You just aren't all that. And I was laughing out loud when the agent asked him if he had photos and he was like "WHAT?" with his glum face. He seems to think anyone can just walk into a modeling agency and get a job doing magazine covers the same way one can go apply to be a greeter at WalMart.

Stacey needs to get over the dream wedding fantasy. She's in her late 40s, on her second marriage (and already did get married) and if she is really happy, just relax and live her life. Enough already.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

anyone can just walk into a modeling agency and get a job doing magazine covers the same way one can go apply to be a greeter at WalMart.

I had a mental image of Florian as a Walmart greeter, lifelessly welcoming shoppers to Walmart, it would be the saddest sight ever.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 14
10 hours ago, BAForever said:

I detest Darcey and Stacey and their trashy clothes, misshapen bodies and ridiculous faces and duck lips.

Is anyone really attracted to deep cleavage on matrons?

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Now I get it! This franchise will never end! 

image.thumb.png.e25d20282b7e904ba371d7cf2cf19ad4.png

this too, can be yours for $ 80 and is available in sizes small through 4X! 

image.thumb.png.627b040d4911201d62b534112b66d903.png

With 11 and wings that makes me think of people who died on 9-11, not really what they are going for.

2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Darcey: "I don't want a twin wedding! And Florian, GET A JOB!!!"

Of course she never made Georgi get a job.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2