Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 2/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, bichonblitz said:

Before all the "work" was done. They were so pretty. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BigFZvwltrI/

Their boobs were perfect in those days.  Why oh why would they mess with themselves the way they did?  Now they're so matronly, rode hard and put up wet, unattractive looking.  And that platinum blonde straw they call hair does them no favors either.  They should definitely be the "NOT's" as well as "DON'T's" in any and every fashion and beauty articles.

• Love 8
On 2/23/2022 at 9:13 PM, MrBuhBye said:

It’s funny that the twins are so glam and their mom put zero effort into what she was wearing this episode.  Looked like she was wearing a gym uniform.

Man the twins look like (space) aliens in the tell-all preview.  It’s like wax museum meets blow-up doll meets mannequin.  Gross.

Their mother always looks frumpy and dumpy, and has every time I recall ever seeing her on the show.  Though it  the mother and father seem fine with being in the same room or at the same dining tables together, I don't recall ever seeing them actually verbally interact with each other.  For that matter, I don't think I've ever heard her speak even to the twits.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Dear Pillow Talk people of Darcey & Stacey,

ENUFF with the fake crying over Georgi and Darcey engagement!  Ugh you people can not be serious with this sh!t.  Also PUHLEEZ get Tom and his sister off my t.v.  Dude you have gone beyond milking your 15 minutes of fame.

And WTF are Tom and Jess appearing on the twits' reunion special next week?  They both were mere blips in the life of Darcey.  Are they forever supposed to make appearances in regards to anything that Darcey ever does in the future?

Talk about milking it!

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I don't blame him one bit. There's no reason why Tom & that fame whore Jesse would be on the tell all whatsoever. No matter how much they say that they're enjoying life and better off they are both bitter & twisted ex boyfriends who are wanting their 5 minutes on screen.

Good on Georgi I say for having at least a little self respect.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I don't blame him one bit. There's no reason why Tom & that fame whore Jesse would be on the tell all whatsoever.

Wasn't Jesse an  unemployed user that just wanted his ticket to the US? I can't remember he did much of anything so he has no room to talk about any of Darcy's boyfriends. Tom wasn't much better but I don't think he ever wanted a green card or to use Darcy as a cash machine. He was just a jerk. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

And WTF are Tom and Jess appearing on the twits' reunion special next week?  They both were mere blips in the life of Darcey.  Are they forever supposed to make appearances in regards to anything that Darcey ever does in the future?

Talk about milking it!

You aren't kidding!  And from the previews it looks like we get the joy of hearing Tom say "balls deep".  UGH what an a-hole that douche bag is.  Poison the cash cow so all these leeches can fall off and die 🤬

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

In theory, Georgi SHOULD be good looking, but he just ISN'T.  Mostly in his talking heads is when his true surface ugly is apparent.  There's just something very off about his face.  And does anyone else notice that he has pointed ears like an elf.  For some reason that's almost all I can focus on when he's talking in his talking heads.

I'm totally distracted by his hairstyle in his THs, but you're right, his ears are very elfin, almost Vulcan. I happened upon this photo. Between the "fountain" updo and his pink blazer and necklace, he looks like a very homely woman going to her office: image.png.49f1b90c85a7458f572549e712386dc0.png

16 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Shawn must be paid a phenomenal amount of money for her to be willing to behave almost as cringey as the hobbits and act like she's enjoying their song and jamming along while they're singing it.

Shawn knows who signs her paychecks

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm totally distracted by his hairstyle in his THs,

I agree. The long greasy hair does absolutely nothing for him. One of the two leads on "Joe Millionaire" is also into a manbun, a chignon, or a Pebbles Flintsone, and also looks ridiculous. With it down, it's Veronica in the "Archie" comics. These guys are always preening themselves, dithering over their outfits and hair, etc. They make Florian look like Clint Eastwood.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 13

Most real estate people I have met are upbeat and people persons.  I don’t see sullen Georgi doing well at that (or any kind of sales).  His English isn’t great either.  Maybe he and Andrei could team up and have a we-alienate-people real estate office.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ok I am watching On Demand and I laughed hard at Georgi telling her to grow up and he had no time for her Ex’s or her bullshit. He is the only truth teller in that bunch and the only one not kissing her ass. Her daughters have no chance but I did laugh when they said they want to clap back…like…clap back with what? That kid needs  braces stat. But I bet they will change their tune on surgery once they are the wrong side of 30. At least Stacey’s kids are not involved. I don’t believe that she paid more than $200 for that monstrous fake ring. Mike plays the parent card now but he was an absentee father at best.

editing to say Octavia is stunning. She is in fashion as well? Good lord. I do think she is lying about not paying for anything as she doesn’t want to appear foolish.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6

I just have to put this out there. As Aspen and Aniko were defending how their mother looks now, all I could think was how sad I would be if my mom didn't look like my mom anymore. 😥

• Love 12

Shawn: "Darcey, who paid for the ring?"

*silence*

Shawn: "who paid for the ring?"

Darcey: "It was a ring we saw when we were in New York, in the jewelry district, blah blah..."

Shawn: "who paid for it?"

Darcey: "ummm, I put some money towards it."

Shawn: "so, you put it on your credit card?"

Darcey: "umm, well I had a card at the time...."

(insert eyerolls from Stacey, nervous shifting in chairs of daughters)

Shawn: "so YOU paid for it."

Darcey: "well, I put down the downpayment; it wasn't much- like ten thousand dollars."

ME: 😱

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Shawn: "Darcey, who paid for the ring?"

*silence*

Shawn: "who paid for the ring?"

Darcey: "It was a ring we saw when we were in New York, in the jewelry district, blah blah..."

Shawn: "who paid for it?"

Darcey: "ummm, I put some money towards it."

Shawn: "so, you put it on your credit card?"

Darcey: "umm, well I had a card at the time...."

(insert eyerolls from Stacey, nervous shifting in chairs of daughters)

Shawn: "so YOU paid for it."

Darcey: "well, I put down the downpayment; it wasn't much- like ten thousand dollars."

ME: 😱

Yet he “surprised” her with it. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yet he “surprised” her with it. 

and I recall him saying something about how he traded in (or upgraded) the first engagement ring, which I also suspect Darcey paid for. 

back to edit: Remember when Darcey was so worried about how Georgi could afford to rent that yacht  shabby little boat for their deep sea fishing adventure? Then he presents her with a huge diamond ring and she doesn't bat an eye, and we're not supposed to be suspicious? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

I don’t buy anything they are selling about the ring. It is fake house of 11 garbage. Georgi is a grifter but so is Florian, Darcey and Stacey. Their lifestyle is funded by bank of dad.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 2/25/2022 at 7:44 PM, Tuneful said:

I agree. The long greasy hair does absolutely nothing for him. One of the two leads on "Joe Millionaire" is also into a manbun, a chignon, or a Pebbles Flintsone, and also looks ridiculous. With it down, it's Veronica in the "Archie" comics. These guys are always preening themselves, dithering over their outfits and hair, etc. They make Florian look like Clint Eastwood.  

Speaking of Florian, I may be naive and/or gullible, but I don't think he's faking it when he gets all defensive and protective over his Silva family.  It's kind of sweet, and I'd like to think that it's truly out of caring and love and NOT about being financially supported by Stacey.  We've often seen him being protective of Darcey.  Whatever his faults are, I don't think that's one of them.

• Love 6
(edited)
22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I am watching On Demand and I laughed hard at Georgi telling her to grow up and he had no time for her Ex’s or her bullshit. He is the only truth teller in that bunch and the only one not kissing her ass. Her daughters have no chance but I did laugh when they said they want to clap back…like…clap back with what? That kid needs  braces stat. But I bet they will change their tune on surgery once they are the wrong side of 30. At least Stacey’s kids are not involved. I don’t believe that she paid more than $200 for that monstrous fake ring. Mike plays the parent card now but he was an absentee father at best.

editing to say Octavia is stunning. She is in fashion as well? Good lord. I do think she is lying about not paying for anything as she doesn’t want to appear foolish.

Right?  She's drop dead gorgeous.  HTF could Georgie go from ever having been with someone who looks like her to dumpy hobbit Darcey??? 

She may be trying to save face about paying for things, but I also think part of it was to make Darcey look like a fool for admittedly paying for everything.  I've never believed that she was cool with Darcey being with Georgi, and have thought her to be passive aggressive with her digs at Darcey.

And how on earth has Darcey resumed being so subservient towards Georgi?  How he spoke to her was completely inappropriate.  He was cruel and nasty.  On the one hand it's a good thing that someone stands up to her, but to sound that verbally abusive on a tell-all with her father, daughters, sister and brother-in-law in attendance, along with the whole 90 Day Fiance world was just plain wrong and petty and spiteful.

Whatever Darcey's faults, and they are MANY, I don't recall her ever having been mean to anyone.  Her daughters saying that her mother and aunt don't deserve all the hatred that's come at them is true IMO.  Darcey and Stacey are annoying, but not mean girls that I can see.  At least not to third parties.  They may be mean to each other, but that's a whole other story.

Their father may well have been an absent dad during their lives, but if he's now trying to make up for that, good on him, and good for them.  Girls need their daddies in their lives.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The Ukrainian in me wondered if this was some weird support. Of note is the lack of neck in Darcey.

OMG, Frozendiva, you said the exact same thing I thought about their wearing Ukrainian costumes in support of them.

WTF do these women ever leave their houses looking as ridiculous as they almost always do.

They're always dressed inappropriately and/or garishly.  For instance, never ever having the proper footwear for beach days or boat trips.

And how awfully fake were those bottle blonde wigs they were wearing on the tell all?

I couldn't see Stacey's from as many angles as I was able to view Darcey's, and the faux part in her hair didn't reveal any scalp beneath it.  Rather, it looked like the opening for what should have been a part in her hair was sewn closed.

If you're going to be tacky enough to wear wigs and weaves, why wouldn't you spend the money on really good ones?  All of their fake hair always looks like they purchased it at a cheap, junky costume shop.

I just can't get enough of these two losers and their fashion and beauty faux pas.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I think these women need to know one major thing:

If they want to be "taken care of," have a man who "pulls his weight," and has a "meaningful career," then maybe don't look at "hot" younger men from Eastern European countries who want a ticket to the US and have very little on their resume but "model," "masseuse," and "influencer"?

You can't have everything, ladies... I'd say most "hot" imports are here to try and hit it on Instagram and latch onto a woman who will support THEM. Perhaps start looking on American dating sites for an older, established guy with a fat 401k  who needs a second (or third) wife who can be arm candy (that's very subjective) and can be dressed up like a blowup doll.

I have no idea what they make doing this stupid show and shilling cheap overpriced clothes (oh yes- I think they sponsor fat-burning drinks or some such on Instagram), but Mike is a damned fool for likely bankrolling their dumb ventures and housing them- as well as raising their kids- for all these years. He is a complete enabler. I can't believe the TV D-list fame is that enticing.  I so wanted his tirade the other week to be about cutting off funds and shutting down the $5k/month apartments, plastic surgery and roofs over their heads.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 3/2/2022 at 12:08 PM, Xebug67 said:

If you're going to be tacky enough to wear wigs and weaves, why wouldn't you spend the money on really good ones?  All of their fake hair always looks like they purchased it at a cheap, junky costume shop.

Just like 90 Day Ella's cosplay wig! image.png.eb394984ca9ff3965f6162d305e95cde.png

When I lost my hair to chemo, I vowed that if I had to wear a wig, it would be a good one. They do make lovely human hair, hand tied, lace front wigs out there and while they're expensive, (and require as much maintenance as your own hair) money is usually no object for the Silva Twints. But I have to keep reminding myself that they STRIVE to look like Barbies and don't value authenticity in any way. 

BTW, the comments about their outfits on the DBS are hilarious! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Just like 90 Day Ella's cosplay wig! image.png.eb394984ca9ff3965f6162d305e95cde.png

When I lost my hair to chemo, I vowed that if I had to wear a wig, it would be a good one. They do make lovely human hair, hand tied, lace front wigs out there and while they're expensive, money is usually no object for the Silva Twints. But I have to keep reminding myself that they STRIVE to look like Barbies and don't value authenticity in any way. 

I think they borrowed those outfits from the girl whom Frankenstein’s monster threw in the lake.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

When I lost my hair to chemo, I vowed that if I had to wear a wig, it would be a good one. They do make lovely human hair, hand tied, lace front wigs out there and while they're expensive, (and require as much maintenance as your own hair) money is usually no object for the Silva Twints. But I have to keep reminding myself that they STRIVE to look like Barbies and don't value authenticity in any way. 

OMG, Magemaud, you absolutely nailed it as to who they looked like.  The entire time I was staring aghast and open-mouthed at them, which was the entire show, it was on the tip of my brain that they reminded me of someone, LOL.

I'm so sorry about your hair loss due to chemo.  I hope that was all in the past and that you are fully well again forever.

• Love 3

thank you for your kind words and well wishes. I am blessed to be three years cancer free and my bald head is just a memory. One thing I learned about wigs which I'll pass on here (I apologize that it's off-topic) is that the best way to find one you like is to work with your current hairstylist. Like I said upthread, I insisted on a pricey human hair wig which the woman at the wig "boutique" butchered. My stylist restyled it several times, but it was never right and I hated to wear it. 

Now, back to our regularly scheduled snarking! 

• Love 12

On the Tell NOTHING:  Darcey looked HUGELY BLOATED.  Her father is the voice of reason; Florian is a skeleton; Georgi is a loser; and the daughters hopefully will not follow in their mom's footsteps (and Stacey's).  and p.s.  stop calling your mother MOMMY.  it's just weird- (the daughters and Darcey).. Oh and STOP THE PLASTIC SURGERY YOU IDIOTS.. YOU LOOK LIKE ALIENS 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt has an article about Darcy looking for a new man. Only interesting thing is the photo of her being ‘tipsy’.

I think the new guy borrowed Mike's (of Mike and Ximena's) black tank top. 

• LOL 4
(edited)

Part 2 of the Tell-All just struggled too much to be must-see tv.  It was beyond awful...it was boring.  No idea why the cameo appearance of blue-haired Michael had to be so f'ing long.  In addition to the many beeped f-words during this part, they should have bleeped Michael every time bro or dude came out of his mouth.  His sycophantic support for Darcey and Stacey and arguing with calm, gentle Jesse might be less disgusting if he would just attack Darcey's public enemies with more intelligence and snark...and statements that aren't using the same 5 words.  Florian's attack-dog antics have to go, too, but I think in Florian's case, it's natural for him to take this approach, and while misplaced (Florian, it's actually a bit violent), I think here he was also outraged by being insulted by Jesse if in fact Jesse was making fun of his English.

Get that damn Tom off the screen, please, although damn, he looked nearly as good as Jesse.  They both handled themselves very well, though, but clearly either the editing or the writing/hosting didn't favor Jesse telling all.

I don't think another season of this show will have much to offer, but I do look forward, kind of sort of, to whatever eye-candy Darcey will fall hopelessly in love with next.  Might I suggest a season that actually has not 1, but 2 'big bads' for Darcey??

These people all seem to be good, decent people, which is better than can be said about the crew over at My Big Fat Fabulous Life (but they've had 7 or 8 seasons to bring their unpleasantness to a raging boil), but both shows suffer from being very dull, and worse, predictable.  And if the Tell-All or Bares-All is even duller, get rid of it, TLC.  At least please give Shaun full authority to make things interesting (but maybe she doesn't even watch, and that's the problem).

Edited by CainF
  • Love 7
(edited)
37 minutes ago, CainF said:

No idea why the cameo appearance of blue-haired Michael had to be so f'ing long.  

They probably expected half of the two parts to be spent bashing Georgi. When he didn't show, they didn't have two episodes worth of material so added filler instead of just having one Tell Nothing.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, CainF said:

Florian's attack-dog antics have to go, too, but I think in Florian's case, it's natural for him to take this approach, and while misplaced

Florian is scrawny (maybe 140 soaking wet) so I can’t imagine too many men feeling intimidated by him.  And it was very convenient he was challenging someone across the ocean.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I wonder how much of the drama is really true. For example.....

1.  Mike Silva said he didn't like Georgi speaking to Darcey like the way he did during the Part 1 Tell All.  Yet, he didn't have a problem with saying F*&k in front of Darcey, Stacey and Darcey's daughters!  What a hypocrite ass!

2.  Sure Florian waited for his Green card, but who was paying his expenses in the mean time?  Stacey, that's who!

3.  Darcey never had Georgi's back.  Whether it was her two lady friends or that blue haired asshole ripping into Georgi, she never took up for him.  Darcey never should discuss personal issues with anyone.  When the blue haired dude showed attitude towards Georgi at the bbq, I don't blame Georgi at all for getting upset.  Right there, Darcey should've stepped in and told the dude to back off of leave.

4.  Stacey kept convincing Darcey that Georgi was not the guy for her.  It's like she didn't want for Darcey to be happy. 

In the end, Darcey never had Georgi's back.  She is going to have a difficult time finding someone she can control.  I think that's why not only these twins, but all the 90 Day participants seek foreign partners, they think they can control them and mold them to their liking.  Darcey will always have her sister, but I think she will grow old alone.  They both are living in a fairytale that just doesn't exist. 

• Love 8

I don't care that that blue haired guy had blue hair it is just that his looked so dirty and gross.

Stacey does not want Darcey to have a successful relationship with a man because she wants Darcey to be jealous of the fact that she is happily married. 

Florian is a lap dog for Stacey, he is her bag holder, bronzer applicator, leg shaver, etc...he does work, has no money and Stacey cannot see what a double standard it is for shaming Georgi about his unemployment status.

Why did Stacey put Florian in that shrunken jacket at the Tell All? 

It never occurs to the twins that one day the cameras will be gone and then what?

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't care that that blue haired guy had blue hair it is just that his looked so dirty and gross.

Stacey does not want Darcey to have a successful relationship with a man because she wants Darcey to be jealous of the fact that she is happily married. 

Florian is a lap dog for Stacey, he is her bag holder, bronzer applicator, leg shaver, etc...he does work, has no money and Stacey cannot see what a double standard it is for shaming Georgi about his unemployment status.

Why did Stacey put Florian in that shrunken jacket at the Tell All? 

It never occurs to the twins that one day the cameras will be gone and then what?

I’m looking forward to flood pants with no socks being over.

• LOL 7
On 3/8/2022 at 11:34 PM, rr2911 said:

2.  Sure Florian waited for his Green card, but who was paying his expenses in the mean time?  Stacey, that's who!

That's how the K1/marriage visa process works. The person bringing their foreign fiance or spouse into the USA is required to be responsible for their maintenance and upkeep until the Green Card comes through. Florian was not allowed to work until then, and in order to get the visa Stacey would have promised the US Govt that she would meet all his expenses.

• Useful 1
On 3/2/2022 at 11:56 AM, Xebug67 said:

Whatever Darcey's faults, and they are MANY, I don't recall her ever having been mean to anyone.

I think she was plenty mean to Georgi. Difference is she doesn't lose her temper the way Georgi does. She was constantly calling him a liar, didn't believe he was divorced then when he proved he was she didn't even apologize. Called his ex wife behind his back and met with her, she ran to her sister every time she doubted him (money in the sock). Accusing him of not respecting her, not having her back, not walking up the mountain with her (omg), etc....JMO but she was anything but nice. 

• Love 7
On 3/9/2022 at 10:29 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Amen to all this!!! I don't like Florian. He knows how to play Stacey, Darcey and to some degree their dad. He's the great protector of them all. He is enjoying all the perks Stacey is giving him and keeping his cards very close to his chest. He was just a poor loser living with his parents in Albania. And I do believe that some day he's gonna want a kid, so he will dump Stacey eventually. Like when she's close to 60 and he's in his late 30's. 

And for god's sake wear clothes that fit. That reunion outfit was awful. Pants too baggy in his flat ass, all his pants are like that and the jacket was too short and too tight and worst of all he has the worst posture. His hunchback is so cringey. But he's a model.....

• Love 6