Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 9/23/2021 at 9:01 PM, magemaud said:

Can you imagine the Turkish dentist having to look at this for two hours?

7770C7CE-3D3A-403A-AC0B-70A939E7409D.jpeg

I can understand wanting to have longer eyelashes.  I hate that my own are so short.  But it's one thing to want to add length and/or thickness, and quite another to choose clown eyelashes that make it look like spiders have cemented themselves to your own eyelash line. 

It seriously boggles my mind that these two twits cannot exercise any restraint when it comes to applying beauty aids such as these and their ridiculously fake, crappy, cheap looking hair extensions and/or getting procedure after procedure done to their bodies, literally living the mantra of "bigger is better", which they are clear proof of as NOT being true.

• Love 11
On 9/25/2021 at 10:49 PM, MrBuhBye said:

The twins’ faces must have reacted very differently to all the surgery because I can always tell them apart.  And they belong with dudes who look like Dr. Phil.

There definitely is a slight difference in looks between them.  For me it's when I look at their eyes.  That's how I'm able to tell them apart.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

It seriously boggles my mind that these two twits cannot exercise any restraint when it comes to applying beauty aids such as these and their ridiculously fake, crappy, cheap looking hair extensions and/or getting procedure after procedure done to their bodies, literally living the mantra of "bigger is better", which they are clear proof of as NOT being true.

I couldn't believe it when they told the Turkish doctor they didn't want their breasts to look natural and in fact they LIKED the fake boob look. Breasts, hair, eyelashes, designer knockoffs, diamonds-they don't want ANYTHING authentic. In their case, I think they believe "the faker the better." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I couldn't believe it when they told the Turkish doctor they didn't want their breasts to look natural and in fact they LIKED the fake boob look. Breasts, hair, eyelashes, designer knockoffs, diamonds-they don't want ANYTHING authentic. In their case, I think they believe "the faker the better." 

They want a Barbie nose but um Barbie is tall and thin and has an American boyfriend.

Since they were in Turkey maybe they thought the fakir the better.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2021 at 7:49 PM, greekmom said:

So jealous these two nit wits got to go to a Hamam. Always wanted to go.

So wasted on them.

But, they're pretty sure Cleopatra was there! It's been there since the 1500's!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 9/30/2021 at 6:21 PM, magemaud said:

Since somebody brought up Darcey's ex-husband, I thought you might want to check out the Catskills motel he owns with his family: http://www.thetwilightlodge.com/index_a.php

and he's also listed as the manager of a Bob's Discount Furniture store! Oh, and he sells real estate...

edited to add: I read his net worth is $ 500K, which I don't find particularly impressive nowadays

Charming but tiny! Doesn't look like there is even space for a suitcase. One dining room chair? Shared bathrooms? 😬

8 hours ago, renatae said:

Charming but tiny! Doesn't look like there is even space for a suitcase. One dining room chair? Shared bathrooms?

That's why they put them on the bed! Imagine the luggage Darcey brings for an overnight. And, sorry, shared bathrooms is a deal breaker for me. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BucFan said:

My husband grilled steaks tonight, I made sure he cut it on the bias. 

I made tacos and had lots of toppings too, I am looking at you Darcey.  Remember when Darcey made tacos for her family and it was basically meat and cold flour tortillas, so unappetizing.

• Love 6
On 9/30/2021 at 6:21 PM, magemaud said:

Since somebody brought up Darcey's ex-husband, I thought you might want to check out the Catskills motel he owns with his family: http://www.thetwilightlodge.com/index_a.php

and he's also listed as the manager of a Bob's Discount Furniture store! Oh, and he sells real estate...

edited to add: I read his net worth is $ 500K, which I don't find particularly impressive nowadays

Aka his parents own the motel but as he’s part of the family, he gets the net worth help.  

• Love 3
On 9/22/2021 at 9:33 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously, if Georgi was any good at being a manipulative gaslighter he'd have a lot more than $1400 in a sock. He'd be kissing her ass every minute of the day and telling her how wonderful she is, and she'd be showering him with gifts and handing over her Amex card. 

This is exactly what Florian figured out rather quickly. I don't think he can stand Stacey but he knows if he agrees with everything, avoids fights (when possible) and tell her she's "snatched" every five minutes then he has it made until he's ready to move on. Georgi couldn't get with the program, he was to feisty, too opinionated and too impatient to put up with Darcey's crap for the long game that Florian is playing so effortlessly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 10/1/2021 at 1:07 PM, Xebug67 said:

There definitely is a slight difference in looks between them.  For me it's when I look at their eyes.  That's how I'm able to tell them apart.

I can always tell them apart. Stacey looks more ... weathered to me somehow. A little older. More world-weary.

Darcey looks more manic. Her eyes are always wild, like she's looking for something, seeking something. Always on the hunt.

Also, before the Turkey surgeries, Stacey's breasts were larger/hung lower. Once they heal, I'd be interested in seeing if the doctor was truly able to make their bodies identical. But yeah, the eyes have it. Darcey's got the crazy eyes.

• Love 6

I thought they both looked really good in the talking heads throughout this season. I was trying to figure out if those were shot before or after the trip to Turkey. 

Once they did the reveal for Florian, I thought their faces looked much worse than they did in the THs.   Maybe with a lot of eye makeup it will look better though.  I really preferred their noses before the surgery. The new ones looked too small and were giving me Michael Jackson vibes.

I also was reminded of that guy who was going to marry the twins in Australia. Can't recall which show that was. When Florian was hugging and kissing both of them at the airport I thought maybe they should just share him. That would make a great reality series. I don't think these two could handle it though. 

I actually find them very entertaining and this has become one of my favorite series. I like how they have fun with each other. 

From that clip posted above from the trailer of their other reality show, WOW their faces look SO different!!! Omg I could not believe how much different they look.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, Xebug67 said:

I can understand wanting to have longer eyelashes.  I hate that my own are so short.  But it's one thing to want to add length and/or thickness, and quite another to choose clown eyelashes that make it look like spiders have cemented themselves to your own eyelash line. 

Again---That photo seems fake. A different photo, and eyelashes, is here:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/t1dPRIJXekY/maxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3Dt1dPRIJXekY&tbnid=Qpkt3836aS7KkM&vet=1&docid=egRvFHegckkR-M&w=1280&h=720&hl=en-US&source=sh/x/im

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I'm sorry of anyone else posted this. As I always say, I don't watch this show because I can't tell you how much these two aggravate me, but a co-worker sent this to me and I had to share.

WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. 

https://www.facebook.com/90DayFiance/videos/4354465327935424/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

😳🤬😱🙀

That is undoubtedly the worst performance I’ve ever seen.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
3 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I'm sorry of anyone else posted this. As I always say, I don't watch this show because I can't tell you how much these two aggravate me, but a co-worker sent this to me and I had to share.

https://www.facebook.com/90DayFiance/videos/4354465327935424/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

Expand  

I have no words.

I DO!  But isn't this a "family forum?"   😁

P.S.  Hope their surgeon cut them on the bias. 💋💋

• LOL 10
On 10/11/2021 at 4:06 PM, hookedontv said:

They didn’t even know all the words!! They couldn’t keep up with their own lyrics and missed half of them! lololol… Like when I tried to karaoke to Bust a Move on the Glee Wii at Christmas 10 years ago and realized I couldn’t say words that fast… what is happening and where ARE they performing with fake bleached horse hair to their knees and Shaun dancing in the background like some SNL spoof.

Edited by Luckylondon
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 10/8/2021 at 3:13 PM, ChristmasJones said:

I thought they both looked really good in the talking heads throughout this season. I was trying to figure out if those were shot before or after the trip to Turkey. 

Once they did the reveal for Florian, I thought their faces looked much worse than they did in the THs.   Maybe with a lot of eye makeup it will look better though.  I really preferred their noses before the surgery. The new ones looked too small and were giving me Michael Jackson vibes.

I also was reminded of that guy who was going to marry the twins in Australia. Can't recall which show that was. When Florian was hugging and kissing both of them at the airport I thought maybe they should just share him. That would make a great reality series. I don't think these two could handle it though. 

I actually find them very entertaining and this has become one of my favorite series. I like how they have fun with each other. 

From that clip posted above from the trailer of their other reality show, WOW their faces look SO different!!! Omg I could not believe how much different they look.

IMO they haven't looked good in years.  They look like cartoon characters and the cousin of Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit.  Nothing appealing about them in looks or personality.  They both come off as so desperate. I stopped watching the first year.  Is Darcy still crying?  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

IMO they haven't looked good in years.  They look like cartoon characters and the cousin of Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit.  Nothing appealing about them in looks or personality.  They both come off as so desperate. I stopped watching the first year.  Is Darcy still crying?  

They are definitely not going in the right direction for happiness, based on what we see.  They remind me of the misguided patients who end up on Botched wanting more extreme work done.  Was that music video above done after they got their breast redone?

• Love 6
18 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They are definitely not going in the right direction for happiness, based on what we see.  They remind me of the misguided patients who end up on Botched wanting more extreme work done.  Was that music video above done after they got their breast redone?

I recall one saying something like, "Now my outside matches my insides."

I thought, "So your insides are a pieced together mess?"

The twins have never mentioned therapy, have they? It's probably never occurred to them to actually work on their insides. They believe all their problems can be nipped, tucked, and buffed away.

Confession: I don't know how rare I am, but I've probably only seen about seven episodes of 90 Day Fiance. I watch them when I'm visiting my mother. During one of those visits I saw Darcey and Jessie and was fascinated by her (the crying, the histrionics, the acting like she's 15 when she's 45, etc.).

When she got her own show, I jumped on it because I knew I'd be entertained.

Yet now, I'm starting to become really sad for her and Stacey. Like for reals.

• Love 7
On 10/14/2021 at 6:23 AM, justdoit10 said:

I thought Darcey looked nice after the first season when she was still with Jessie. Her hair was light but not white blonde and she just looked really good. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I thought Darcey looked nice after the first season when she was still with Jessie. Her hair was light but not white blonde and she just looked really good. 

I think this was because she quit drinking for a while. She looked much less bloated.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think this was because she quit drinking for a while. She looked much less bloated.

Yes, she looked very fit and healthy. I think in addition to no alcohol, she was working out and eating better. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/14/2021 at 4:57 AM, Luckylondon said:

They didn’t even know all the words!! They couldn’t keep up with their own lyrics and missed half of them! lololol… Like when I tried to karaoke to Bust a Move on the Glee Wii at Christmas 10 years ago and realized I couldn’t say words that fast… what is happening and where ARE they performing with fake bleached horse hair to their knees and Shaun dancing in the background like some SNL spoof.

And *flat*--how can chanting and spoken word be *flat?*  but they are. 

Edit:  They have an unfortunate body type: they are very short, with all their height apparently from the waist down.  They choose to emphasize their breasts, which makes them even shorter-waisted, so the overall effect is blockish.  I think that a woman with a very short waist who is also very short in height would be better served by not inflating her boobs (in fact by deflating them) and working on making her (long) legs the alluring part of her body.  These women, with their flowing hair and enormous tits, tiny waists and overblown hips,  are emphasizing the parts I think they should work on camouflaging.

Edited again:  Have these women ever consulted some professional dresser or someone who could help them shape or dress their bodies properly?  I doubt it because they seem to want to present themselves as experts in that area.  But they need help.

Edited by Mothra
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

And *flat*--how can chanting and spoken word be *flat?*  but they are. 

Edit:  They have an unfortunate body type: they are very short, with all their height apparently from the waist down.  They choose to emphasize their breasts, which makes them even shorter-waisted, so the overall effect is blockish.  I think that a woman with a very short waist who is also very short in height would be better served by not inflating her boobs (in fact by deflating them) and working on making her (long) legs the alluring part of her body.  These women, with their flowing hair and enormous tits, tiny waists and overblown hips,  are emphasizing the parts I think they should work on camouflaging.

Edited again:  Have these women ever consulted some professional dresser or someone who could help them shape or dress their bodies properly?  I doubt it because they seem to want to present themselves as experts in that area.  But they need help.

They may be emulating the Kardashian look. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

My mother, the original Baltimore Betty would say they are built like fire hydrants.

The singing is doing them no favors, gawd it was awful and the lyrics were ridiculous, when was the last time they were in "da club" popping bottles?  Their kids must be mortified.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Darcey and Stacey are the same height and frame as Kylie Minogue (not sure how famous she is in the USA, but she's a very popular entertainer in Australia and the UK). She's also only about 5ft 1in tall, with a short torso, but because she doesn't have giant boobs and because she wears age-appropriate (she's early 50s) but stylish clothing, she looks amazing.

iUIeS7L.jpg

• Love 9
On 10/15/2021 at 4:48 PM, libgirl2 said:

I remember that season - she looked her best!

• Love 3