Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 1/22/2022 at 9:57 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

I seem to remember her (Darcey) saying something about them being constantly bullied & teased about their looks when they were young & in school, they both looked very dorky in the picture that was shown. This may have scarred them for life & they chose the plastic surgery way of life rather than counseling which was what they really needed.After their parents divorce their father could feel guilty & that is why he has bankrolled them in the past.

I remember them telling a story about how they were waiting for their dad to come home from work so they could spend their 16 th birthday watching movies with him. They said it in passing but it was very telling.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3

A these 2 hookers? I live in Miami and saw them in a restaurant. Everyone was laughing at them because they stood out like sore thumbs. So overdone with those boobs they look like strippers.

Pease don't think this is what Miami is about. Miami's do not dress like this. They are very classy not trashy.

• Love 9

Darcey and Stacey manifesting...with Daddy's money.

I actually liked Darcey and rooted for her her first 90-Day season. They're just such exhausting, materialistic people now.

I'd really like to see them compete on Project Runway and see if they measure up on their own.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I actually liked Darcey and rooted for  her first 90-Day season. They're just such exhausting, materialistic people now.

I'd really like to see them compete on Project Runway and see if they measure up on their own.

First challenge:  

"On this table, we have placed a pair of ballet flats, a KitchenAid mixer, and a sewing machine.  Pick out the sewing machine.  For this challenge, you will have two hours."

Darcey & Stacey:

"This is just another challenge life has thrown our way.  But that's okay because we will get thru this, we are strong empowered women.  And also we've never seen any of these things before so we don't know what we're going to do...."

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 1/21/2022 at 2:26 PM, Xebug67 said:

I can't figure out how Darcey and Stacey turned out the way they have.  Whenever the father speaks, he seems so rational and thoughtful with what he speaks about.

I know there is a lot of father love here but I don't think he was around all that much. The parents divorced, they had a brother that died in his early 20's from cancer which devastated them (I don't know if that was before or after the divorce). The father traveled often due to his job. He must have made good money because the house is big and CT is one of the most expensive places in the country to live and property taxes are insane.  He was working and living in China and had a chinese girlfriend when the pandemic hit and he had to come back to the US, then China shut down. That is why he is living in that house again and here in the US. 

How much time did he actually spend with his children? Darcey and Stacey's issues run deep. I'm sure their family life has something to do with the mess they are today. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I have to say, I thought Stacey looked really great in that blue and white floral print blouse she wore in the THs, probably because it fitted her properly, her giant boobs were covered up and there wasn't squeezed-out back fat spilling over the sides. I'd definitely wear that blouse, probably the first and only thing the twins have worn that I would also wear.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

The bit where Darcey demonstrated how her doctor showed her how to blow her nose now was less than edifying. 

Jesse must be thanking his stars at his escape from the Silva Asylum. OTOH, he's with Teem's old cuchi-cuchi from Colombia, Jennifer. 🤪

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 5
On 1/24/2022 at 10:19 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

So they've flown to Miami, and Darcey's ankles are swollen.

Now they match her inflated face, lips, bust,....

The buck-toothed daughter is in no way "pageant" material.

And the men are all dull and boring, including  Pops. 

I thought the point of these latest surgeries was to deflate those oversized life rafts, not increase them.  Neither Darcey nor Stacey will ever look as youthful as they aspire to with those giant mammaries occupying most of the space between their necks and pelvises.  It just makes them both look so matronly.  And what's with Darcey's almost always about to fall out of her shirts?  I would be so embarrassed to have those boulders bouncing around for my father and daughters to see.

I didn't want to be mean about the beauty pageant daughter, so I'm glad you said what you said, Lenniebriscoe, so I can 100% agree with you.  She was the most attractive I've ever seen her with all the makeup on, but even that's not saying much.  She's kind of homely to me.  There's just something very odd about her face.  The younger daughter is so much prettier.

None of the men either of these two twits has been with are anything to write home about (this includes the first husbands of the two of them).  Dad's kind of attractive, though their mom is a beast.  I hope Florian and Georgi take a long hard look at the mother, because they will then be seeing where the future looks of Darcey and Stacey are heading, LOL.

• Love 5
On 1/24/2022 at 10:37 PM, JeanJean said:

I actually liked Darcey and rooted for her her first 90-Day season. They're just such exhausting, materialistic people now.

How are they as confident of themselves as they appear to be (or are they only pretending to be)?  Those stupid, lame ass "model" walks and the rapping/singing.  Every time I think these two can't get any cringier they top themselves (or more aptly, bottom themselves).

Geez, those two daughters must have backbones made of cement to be able to put up with the heckling I would think they get in school for having such an embarrassing mother.

Darcey thinks she's so hip - the cool mom, when all she is is the fool mom.

I constantly wonder how Florian and Georgi are able to get it up for these two blowup dolls.

I've always felt that there was zero chemistry between Stacey and Florian, and Darcey and Georgi.  I have, however, always felt that Stacey and Florian had the more real relationship between the four of them.  Not so much as a 90 Day Fiance foreign marriage, but one where the couples truly spent time and years knowing each other before bringing the foreign husband over here to marry.  Stacey and Florian seem like really good friends, more than spouses. This the first time we've ever seen/heard Florian being possessive/jealous of Stacey and possible other men, right?

• Love 8

Aniko won Miss Photogenic. It's been a long time since I watched Toddlers and Tiaras but isn't that basically a prize for the most photoshopped photo and has nothing to do with the pageant itself?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 1/27/2022 at 4:19 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Seemed like Florian was like I am so over this shit in this episode. He looked grumpy and didn't want his wife giving him butt ass ugly shorts to wear and that pop quiz!

We have palm trees in Albania.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Do these 2 actually look in the mirror and think "yea, that's it, I'm hot?"

They are literally 2 of the most unattractive women on my tv. How? Why??? I'm so embarrassed for those kids. 

• Love 13
On 1/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, MrBuhBye said:

We have palm trees in Albania.

Are you in Albania?! That is far-out, man! My husband  and I had to go around it back in the day, on our way to Greece; not allowed in! (Has there ever been a cooler monarch name than King Zog?)

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1

I just cannot with Georgi and his monotone stilted scripted lines. Does this man have a pulse? He comes across like an bot. That fishing trip had to be producer driven and I don't think Darcey was in on the plotline because she seemed genuinely horrified. If it wasn't then how the actual f did Georgi Porgi think that was something her and her prissy daughters would enjoy? Because he liked fishing with his Dad? OK, but these are two princess girls with DARCEY as their role model! And I was dying when she saw how run down the boat was, lol. 

Absolutely poor Jon Snow is maxing out the cards.....the whole situation with the cousin was just so awkward as well. It was sort of like wow here is our cousin who made it big (um, by marrying a rich dude) and has the life we aspire to have....I don't know it just rubbed me the wrong way like , "yeah here let me host my two peasant twin cousins and their deadbeat men. doing it cause of the kids and ya know, family. " and bullshit she spent all day cooking. a cook/maid did it or it was catered. 

• Love 6

Also posted in live chat thread...

ON 1/31/2022 AT 8:47 PM, SAINTE-CHAPELLE SAID:

“ what the fuck …a business meeting at a bar…dressed like that” the werewolf speaks for us all

LOL YES!!! He often does and how sad that he is the voice of reason on this shitshow. Not sure when they filmed these episodes, but I know from insta that his sister died not too long ago. I think she had been ill for a bit, so it is possible his demeanor is a bit due to that--thinking about his ill sis who he can't be with at the end. I think wolfie is with Stacey for the money and the green card but I do think he genuinely cares for her and is a decent guy. They "dated" for several years which in thsi franchise is an anomaly (how many are on teh show talking marriage after just months of facetime calls?)......

BLue haired douche friend may be a famewhore but he isn't wrong about Georgi. Looking at this from teh outside if your friend or acquaintance was like yeah my boyfriend (did she mention how he was still married when they hooked up) who moved in with me after just a few months of talking quit his job and hasn't worked for two years and hides cash while I bankroll it all and let him live in an apt while i moved back in with daddy......

wouldn't you tell her to cut him loose and run? I would

• Love 5
22 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Are you in Albania?! That is far-out, man! My husband  and I had to go around it back in the day, on our way to Greece; not allowed in! (Has there ever been a cooler monarch name than King Zog?)

Sorry I was quoting Florian without quotation marks.

• LOL 3

I can't for the life of me understand how they can look in the mirror and think they are all "snatched" that hair is horrific and they are way too old for that length. Clearly they have ruined their own hair with the bleach and years of ratty and cheap extensions. I probably would just gawk at the ridiculousness if they were to walk by me. Also, what is wrong with Darcy's mouth in her talking head with Stacy, it appears she is trying hard  not to let those chicklets fall out of her mouth

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I can't for the life of me understand how they can look in the mirror and think they are all "snatched" that hair is horrific and they are way too old for that length. Clearly they have ruined their own hair with the bleach and years of ratty and cheap extensions. I probably would just gawk at the ridiculousness if they were to walk by me. Also, what is wrong with Darcy's mouth in her talking head with Stacy, it appears she is trying hard  not to let those chicklets fall out of her mouth

Especially when they see their cousin....she has had some work done, I am sure, but she still looks pretty and semi natural. Sort of like the twins did about 10 years ago in pics we have seen posted, with their darker hair. 

I can't believe that Darcey could say with a straight face to Georgi that she wanted him to see her cousin's family to see what she wants for the two of them. Honey, that is NBA money and years together (I counted4 or 5 kids).....Georgi can barely muster up the enthusiasm to speak his lines in this shitshow (for which he is getting paid), I cant' imagine him "hustling" for anything. The way he keeps throwing around how he worked multiple jobs when he came to the US---I call bullshit. If he had that much pride and work ethic he wouldnt' have laid on his ass the entire pandemic. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Especially when they see their cousin....she has had some work done, I am sure, but she still looks pretty and semi natural. Sort of like the twins did about 10 years ago in pics we have seen posted, with their darker hair. 

I can't believe that Darcey could say with a straight face to Georgi that she wanted him to see her cousin's family to see what she wants for the two of them. Honey, that is NBA money and years together (I counted4 or 5 kids).....Georgi can barely muster up the enthusiasm to speak his lines in this shitshow (for which he is getting paid), I cant' imagine him "hustling" for anything. The way he keeps throwing around how he worked multiple jobs when he came to the US---I call bullshit. If he had that much pride and work ethic he wouldnt' have laid on his ass the entire pandemic. 

I kept rewinding & recounting the number of kids & eventually cam to the conclusion there were 4 and that I had kept counting the mother as she was shorter than some of the kids.

Georgi seems to have done everything under the sun, wouldn't be surprised if he said he was a brain surgeon in his early years back home.

Did anyone else notice the sarcasm from the daughter grilling Georgi when she said that Darcey would always put him first? Screamed abandonment issues to me which is not surprising given the amount of time she seems to spend with her kids.

• Love 9
On 1/25/2022 at 12:26 PM, bichonblitz said:

The parents divorced, they had a brother that died in his early 20's from cancer which devastated them (I don't know if that was before or after the divorce).

according to brother Michael's 1998 obituary, at the time of his death, at age 27, his father and step-mother (Heather) were living in Texas and his mother, Nancy, was living in Florida. The Silva sisters were listed as living in New York. So his father had divorced the twin's mother and remarried by then. 

• Useful 3
On 1/26/2022 at 6:38 PM, Ciarrai said:

Aniko won Miss Photogenic. It's been a long time since I watched Toddlers and Tiaras but isn't that basically a prize for the most photoshopped photo and has nothing to do with the pageant itself?

I don't think so. In the preliminaries for the pageant, Aniko was shown being photographed by one of the pageant photographers. I believe the award comes from those photos being judged against the other girls. Of course it's all subjective, but I wouldn't be surprised if officials decided it would be good publicity to give her SOME type of consolation prize because she didn't stand a chance up against the pageant pros in the other activities. 

• Love 8

D & S weird friend and Stacey want to gang up on Georgi once again but nothing said about how Florian is using Stacey. What money is he contributing to Stacey? He had some modeling photo's taken, big deal.  I don't see any modeling gigs. They really need to make clear what Florian is doing for $$ if they are going to continue to rag on Georgi for being a user. Is he still waiting for a green card? 

Speaking of Florian. This guy is totally devoid of any personality. Stone faced all the time. At least Georgi made nice conversation with the girls cousin that cooked all the food, complimenting her on how good everything was. There sits snarly Florian not speaking to anybody. What a jerk.  

Edited by bichonblitz
More thoughts.
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

The way he keeps throwing around how he worked multiple jobs when he came to the US---I call bullshit.

I swear I'm not a Georgi apologist or a big fan but I compare him to Florian because Georgi is always the one to get the flack. According to his IG photo's he was a successful runway model in NY, modeling for top designers. Not sure how long ago that was. He looks younger in the photo's but wow gorgeous! This must be where his love of clothes (and spending Darcey's money on them) comes from. Then he was a licensed massage therapist until the pandemic. So all of that is true. He also has photo's of him and his parents together. A great looking family.  As far as owning a pageant company in Bulgaria, that one does sound a little far fetched. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Georgi is always the one to get the flack. 

I agree that Florian has been loafing as well and if it is because he legally can't work yet, they should say that or show what he does to contribute. Does Stacey crash with her Dad too? I feel like only Darcey seems to be the one running home to Daddy all the time....

I call BS just because I feel like if he had such a super work ethic and just felt so horrible not working during the pandemic, he would have done something. Anything. Doordash drive, uber...something. I realize that a lot of stuff was shutdown completely during 2020, but what did he do in 2021? And fine, if he could not find anything, still how about not just blowing what $$ or credit you DO have available on stupid shit like fake LV wear and fur coats. Dude's car was reposessed! and here he is booking a deep sea fishing charter trip. Nothing adds up...then again maybe a lot is funded by TLC for the show (much like I think Gino's island trip with Jasmine cause he is unemployed, couldn't drop $500 for clothes and somehow covered a surprise $2500 getaway?) 

• Love 7
On 1/26/2022 at 4:38 PM, Ciarrai said:

Usually, the most photogenic pageant winner has a face with amazing angles and very sharp, pronounced bone structure in order for the camera to capture their photogenicness.  So many times even an ugly person, or a person that's not very attractive, can appear to be good looking in photos but not in real life.  I know that from having been a model for many years when I was substantially younger than I now am.  There are models who are great at runway, but some of them may not photograph well for print ads or TV commercials.  I would imagine the same thing applies in the pageant world.

The supposedly photogenic daughter does not have a face for being photogenic.  Though she's not overweight in any way, her face is basically pretty lumpy, chubby looking IMO, which doesn't translate to photogenicness.  I would think that the makeup artist was a genius who perhaps gave her great facial contouring OR the pageant is bogus and awarded her a prize for their TV exposure.  I read up on the pageant requirements, and each contestant pays to be in the pageant.  There's no having won anything to qualify to participate.  Participation basically hinges on paying to be in the pageant.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 1/27/2022 at 3:19 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Seemed like Florian was like I am so over this shit in this episode. He looked grumpy and didn't want his wife giving him butt ass ugly shorts to wear and that pop quiz!

Being married to, or in a relationship (whether it be romantic, familial or friendship) with, either of these twits has got to be exhausting.  They never let up with their endless neediness and cringy behavior.

• Love 7
On 2/2/2022 at 6:43 AM, Stuckathome said:

Also posted in live chat thread...

BLue haired douche friend may be a famewhore but he isn't wrong about Georgi. Looking at this from teh outside if your friend or acquaintance was like yeah my boyfriend (did she mention how he was still married when they hooked up) who moved in with me after just a few months of talking quit his job and hasn't worked for two years and hides cash while I bankroll it all and let him live in an apt while i moved back in with daddy......

wouldn't you tell her to cut him loose and run? I would

With all due respect, Georgie HAS worked - as Darcey's boyfriend, LOL.  That's like having ten jobs, not merely one.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Darcey still looked somewhat normal during, was it her second Jesse season or her Tom season?  I can't remember.  But comparing these two photos of her, though she clearly already had some plastic surgery procedures, she looked moderately normal compared to now and from the moment on that she and Stacey opted to have that peroxide blonde, damaged hair.

Darcey more normal.jpg

Darcey overbleached.jpeg

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I kept rewinding & recounting the number of kids & eventually cam to the conclusion there were 4 and that I had kept counting the mother as she was shorter than some of the kids.

Georgi seems to have done everything under the sun, wouldn't be surprised if he said he was a brain surgeon in his early years back home.

Did anyone else notice the sarcasm from the daughter grilling Georgi when she said that Darcey would always put him first? Screamed abandonment issues to me which is not surprising given the amount of time she seems to spend with her kids.

It seems like her father has custody of her daughters, and Darcey only has visitation rights.  They're always with him, and it seems only rarely with their mother.  That's why I'm so puzzles as to how strongly protective they are of their mother.  Darcey's delusional any time she says that no one is more important to her than her kids, and she's somehow managed to pass that delusion on to Georgi who parrots the same thing - that Darcey's daughters are the most important people in her life.  Clearly Darcey cares more about her romantic relationships than her maternal relationship with her daughters.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Does Stacey crash with her Dad too? I feel like only Darcey seems to be the one running home to Daddy all the time....

I believe D&S both have apartments in that building but Darcey often films at her father's because her girls live and go to school there. 

• Love 1
On 2/3/2022 at 11:32 AM, Xebug67 said:

So many times even an ugly person, or a person that's not very attractive, can appear to be good looking in photos but not in real life. 

It's so weird how that happens. I worked with two very ordinary looking women (at different jobs) you wouldn't look twice at in real life but were stunning in photo's. Gorgeous in every single photo. This was before photo shop, face tuning, too. So annoying! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
On 2/3/2022 at 11:50 AM, Xebug67 said:

Darcey still looked somewhat normal during, was it her second Jesse season or her Tom season? 

she had dyed black hair during the Jesse season which got progressively lighter over the years: 

image.png.e40fe985acbc04ad74694f23dcd586a2.png

F68C8494-53F4-4876-8239-58D364C2FF67.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Whenever I see First Season Darcey, all I can think of is this
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 1/20/2022 at 2:27 PM, lu1535 said:

I just don't understand how this man is going to be a famous model with those teeth! It looks to me like he's missing one in the back! Where are his veneers? Ugh......🙄

I spoke too soon...😳

9g8dmejg6b181.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So Florian got a new set of ugly chicklets. Wonder who paid for that. If it was Georgi everybody would be all over it blaming him for using Darcey but it's Florian so all is good. 

The hashtags suggest Florian may have gotten a discount for them using his name in their ad.  I saw SuperWhites like that on a couple of cowpokes in a preview for "Yellowstone". They looked ridiculous.  

• Love 6
19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So Florian got a new set of ugly chicklets. Wonder who paid for that.

I looked it up, and this dentist is in Bodrum, Turkey (where everything is better...) I wonder when Florian went there. It appears to be the same practice D&S went to. You can also rent a nearby villa from the dental practice for your stay, maybe that's where the twins stayed. 

https://www.comfortzonedent.com/

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

These women don't understand that not everything in life has to be staged. It's like they set themselves up for disappointment ahead of time: "we are going to spend QUALITY TIME with FAMILY on the beach. Everyone is going to have fun and we are getting to know each other; we are working on our 'relashhh-ships;" I want Georgi to show me that he really cares to make this work," etc. Then inevitably, something happens and they're all sad. I find it fascinating that anytime Darcey talks about Georgi, or someone else points something out about him, the camera cuts to Stacey nodding her head and rolling her eyes. Yet Stacey just "really wants Darcey to be happy and not get hurt." I'm not so sure about that.

The entire Michael scene was soooo stupid. How many times are people on these shows going to confront and grill the boyfriend/girlfriend? It's none of his business, whether or not he considers them "queens" and he is their "brother." Back off and shut up. I give Georgi credit for finally telling Darcey, "you never defend me; all you do is shit-talk about me behind my back." 

I was laughing at the "models" gushing about how much they love D&S and what fun they had at their audition! Of course, because you want a job!

Bottom line: they are all exhausting, annoying fame-whores.

Edited to add:

Darcey can barely talk around her big, thick veneers. I am ok with veneers that have some semblance to real teeth, but no one's teeth are that blindingly white and look like a solid bar across the person's mouth.

AND- dragging the teens into the whole TV mess is, although expected, awful and might cause me not to waste an hour of my life every week anymore. They are NOT models, they DON'T care about their mother, aunt or the business as much as they act like they do, and Aniko's totally scripted dragging of Georgi and subsequent gloating about it to her cousin "Ray-Ray" was dumb.

Edited by KateHearts
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, KateHearts said:

These women don't understand that not everything in life has to be staged. It's like they set themselves up for disappointment ahead of time: "we are going to spend QUALITY TIME with FAMILY on the beach. Everyone is going to have fun and we are getting to know each other; we are working on our 'relashhh-ships;" I want Georgi to show me that he really cares to make this work," etc. Then inevitably, something happens and they're all sad. I find it fascinating that anytime Darcey talks about Georgi, or someone else points something out about him, the camera cuts to Stacey nodding her head and rolling her eyes. Yet Stacey just "really wants Darcey to be happy and not get hurt." I'm not so sure about that.

The entire Michael scene was soooo stupid. How many times are people on these shows going to confront and grill the boyfriend/girlfriend? It's none of his business, whether or not he considers them "queens" and he is their "brother." Back off and shut up. I give Georgi credit for finally telling Darcey, "you never defend me; all you do is shit-talk about me behind my back." 

I was laughing at the "models" gushing about how much they love D&S and what fun they had at their audition! Of course, because you want a job!

Bottom line: they are all exhausting, annoying fame-whores.

Edited to add:

Darcey can barely talk around her big, thick veneers. I am ok with veneers that have some semblance to real teeth, but no one's teeth are that blindingly white and look like a solid bar across the person's mouth.

AND- dragging the teens into the whole TV mess is, although expected, awful and might cause me not to waste an hour of my life every week anymore. They are NOT models, they DON'T care about their mother, aunt or the business as much as they act like they do, and Aniko's totally scripted dragging of Georgi and subsequent gloating about it to her cousin "Ray-Ray" was dumb.

Are they hookers? They sure do look like it. I live in Miami and please don't ever think we dress or talk like them. They were laughed at, at the fashion show. Never saw anyone dress so much like hookers. The daughters must be so embarrassed. They dress better than their slutty mother.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m curious as to what Darcy thinks Georgi is going to do to make lots of money.  She thinks that he will suddenly become financially successful in order to fund their lifestyle, but how will it happen?  

I hate the way Darcey and Stacey act like they've made it and made it all by themselves. Daddy's money got them to wherever they are.

And a shout-out to Georgi for handling tonight's blue-haired heckler!!! Good job, Georgi. So Darcey and Stacey set up playdates for their husband and boyfriend?

• Love 4