Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

47 year old eggs are not good for freezing. They are rotten. The Dr. knows this, Stacey knows this. Are we done with this storyline yet? 

You know Stacey likes to play the victim but she is actually insulting Florian by repeatedly asking if he wants kids when he says he doesn’t care either way.  She is basically calling him a liar and then is mad at him for not admitting it.  She is also projecting her desire to be a parent on him.  Just because parenting is supposedly the greatest joy in her life (next to plastic surgeries) doesn’t mean everyone shares that feeling.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

47 year old eggs are not good for freezing. They are rotten. The Dr. knows this, Stacey knows this. Are we done with this storyline yet? 

Just once I want one of these women who even bother going to the doctor to have a look see at the egg situation to actually get pregnant just to see what happens and how they handle the reality of giving birth and caring for an infant, toddler/teen, etc...all over again at their age.  

I babysat for a neighbor, 6 month old baby, good as gold, cute as a button...two hours in and I was feeling it, (I will be a youthful 60 in Nov. and very active), the attention and physicality of entertaining a baby takes a ton of energy, it was fine when I was raising my kids but now, oy vey.  Stacey wouldn't last a night alone with a baby.

• Love 13
On 9/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, Shelbie said:

Nothing says pathetic quite like wearing idiotic high heels knowing you’re going on a boat. 

Not to mention having to walk over uneven pavers to get to the boat, looking as graceful as cows riding unicycles.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Not to mention having to walk over uneven pavers to get to the boat, looking as graceful as cows riding unicycles.

Man that whole first fifteen-minute segment on the yacht was brutal.  Supermodel yay!  Cancer blubber boo hoo!  The captain fled the deck and I don’t blame him.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2021 at 6:01 PM, JeanJean said:

OMG, these women drive me crazy!!!!!!

Florian is being reassuring and that's not good enough for Stacey. She will have the argument she wants, no matter what. If she would listen to the meaning of what he's saying (maybe not as clearly as someone for whom English is a first language) she would get that he is listening -- and trying to comfort her. These twins are never satisfied. Right now, they bug me so much I hope Florian and Georgi leave them in the dust.

Stacey was working my last nerve as regards what Florian was saying to her.  He was so earnestly trying to be loving and supportive and comforting in his awkward, English as a second language way.  Then Stacey pulls a Darcey and totally dismisses everything he says to her as if he's being an a**hole instead of kind and caring. 

Up until this season I had always thought that Darcey was the only a**hole, but Stacey caught right up to her this season, with never being satisfied and behaving totally unreasonably.

Well, they are twins, so I guess if one's an a**hole, they BOTH have to be a**holes.

• Love 4
On 9/13/2021 at 9:09 PM, seasons said:

One of them is really headed into Tammy Faye land with those lashes.

Stacey.

BOTH of them have awful lashes, but Stacey's is DEFINITELY THE WORST.

They're both so creepy looking when the cameras zoom in on them to do extreme close-ups. 

These women truly have ZERO fashion, beauty or hair style sense. 

They certainly don't have their own spin-off TV show by virtue of being stunningly gorgeous or stylish women.  They DO have their own show because they're BOTH off their rockers.

• Love 16
On 9/14/2021 at 12:04 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Am I the only horrible person hoping one of them would fall off the boat; just for kicks.

I know I have a fast pass to hell waiting on me!

No, you most certainly not, Texasmom.  I'll be joining you there.  Hope you won't mind the company.

• Love 6
On 9/14/2021 at 3:16 PM, CainF said:

The episode's title is ',Blow up in Bodrum,' and we are subject to an opening where each twin tries to pronounce Bodrum.  Talk about beating a dead horse.  Each one tried three times at least.  I guess the internet wasn't available, but then we would have been subject to both attempting to figure out those symbols that help with pronunciation.

They say they are going for that goddess vibe with their yacht outfits.  Do they realize they are in Turkey, not Greece?  An impromptu fashion shoot is the first order of business.  Darcey intimates that her poses are designed to make 'them' jealous, whoever they are.  Next is yelling to the sea about how they are the twins, and some pretty indiscreet skirts blowing up to their faces (one or both had to lend a hand, from what it looked like), showing the locals that they have boarded a yacht where women's underpanties are optional.

Now comes what Stacey has been hiding from Darcey.  Darcey recalls she got engaged to Georgi on a boat.  Darcey's hardly surprised that Stacey is trying to have a baby, but Stacey's beating around the bush too much for Darcey, so demands that Stacey just come out and say it.  Darcey brings that round of passive-aggressiveness to another round, asking Stacey if she even has 'any' (eggs) left.  Stacey says she doesn't know if or how many eggs she has left, and I'm stumped.  Wasn't it just last episode where Stacey was giddy at the doctor's office because she had a lot of eggs, or am I thinking of Whitney from My Big Fat Fabulous Life?  Oh, bingo, that's it.  Florian, head South on 95 till you get to Greensboro and look for Whitney Way-Thore.  She's got lots of good eggs for you, and her gal pal Heather wants to carry them all for her.  Yeah, that all means it's all that unnatural stuff you disdain, but I'm certain Heather would probably fuck you, if you promise not to call her Bubu.

Next comes what seems to be a pilot for a spinoff, a whole segment with just Darcey and Stacey's dad and Darcey's two girls at the DMV.  I fast-forwarded through this weak attempt to shine the light on supporting cast members.  They are all boring without the twins in the same scenes, and even then, yawn.

Florian in a talking head reveals that as a child, doctors told his parents his condition, whatever it was, was terminal and gave him 6 years to live.

Ah, the video call with Stacey's doctor revealing the results of her recent visit to determine her fertility.  Darcey is there with Stacey on the call, while Florian takes the call in Connecticut or wherever his GPS on his phone has his location.  By now Florian must have figured out a way to falsify his location on his phone.  If not, he might want to sign up for Grindr to figure out how all the fakes do it there.

Anyway, it's bad news, really bad news:  Stacey just has a few eggs left, and they are not good.  Stacey wanted to know about the cyst first, though.  She knows how to keep the audience on edge, so the fertility question has to come last.  But doc says she shouldn't even bother trying to freeze the few eggs she has left, and drives home the point, a little clumsy with the bedside manner, by telling her that it will take a small miracle for her to get pregnant.  Florian is truly growing on me at this point too- whether there's real romance there, he seems to care for Stacey as a fellow human being and comes across very sincere when he says in his talking head that he knows this news is hurting Stacey, and that he doesn't want to see her hurting.  It's very touching, and ruins what comes next, which has been better described in a post above, but which amounts to Stacey just wanting to start a fight with Florian over nothing, while Florian gets frustrated with Stacey's inability to say something once instead of again and again.  It's a moment of sincerity and love and concern from Florian, but Stacey won't have it.

Georgi is getting botox out of concern that his beloved will return looking younger than he looks.  And this comment from a man who has seen her up close and personal.  Georgi must think this Turkey trip is to some Fountain of Youth, but his heart is in the right place:  although it's fairly obvious that Georgi's routine before Darcey was peppered with frequent trips to get these injections, this round of self-care, presumably pretty close to when things were starting to re-open, is for 'Darcey and us.'  He is not doing it for himself, which is honorable, I suppose.  Darcey's doing it in Turkey to make her exes jealous, clearly not for Georgi.  It's a delicious irony.

The usual 'strong woman/independent woman' affirmations are practically in every segment.  We get it, D&S, we get it.  We also get, because we see it every episode, that just saying it doesn't make it so.

Winner this episode:  Florian, who reprimands Stacey in the kindest, funniest way, when trying to get her to stop talking so much about the bad news with 'sometimes you speak so much (smiling), drive slow, Stacey, drive slow.'  Stacey isn't driving at the time, so she has no idea what Florian is saying. 

The loser this episode is Georgi, who seems destined for being another of Darcey's exes, from the previews of future episodes.  At least he will walk away with that self-care package of botox at the spa, which is how it's done in Connecticut, so that there are no real losers, ever.  Everyone walks away with something, win or lose.

Florian's misspeaks (my own word for what he does, LOL) are beyond adorable and partially why he has grown on me.  He mainly has grown on me, however, because he DOES seem so sincere when he speaks lovingly about/to Stacey, who is stupidly unappreciative of the feelings behind his often wrong choice of words.

After ???6 years of being with him you'd think she'd know by now what he means when he says what he says.  She shouldn't need an interpreter.

It would be nice if for a change instead of take, take, taking she and her equally self-absorbed sister would give, give, give love and affection (I'm not talking about material things in this respect).  The twits are always talking about how giving they are and supportive financially, but they need to walk the walk of giving and supporting emotionally and lovingly, which is far more important than any financial gains one has/gives/shares.

• Love 7
On 9/14/2021 at 5:52 PM, Ciarrai said:

I couldn't even look at Darcey on the boat in her conversation with Stacey; with those crazy lashes and red eyes it looked like her eyes were inside out.

She can't even see through those things.  You can see how much she's straining to focus on her sister.  They also make her look cross-eyed.  They're distracting to look at, as are Stacey's, whose are even bigger and worse than Darcey's. 

Who the eff in the fashion and beauty industries is responsible for this stupid trend of oversized, odd-looking false eyelashes?

Another idiot who wears the most ridiculous type and length of lashes is Brittany from 90 Day Fiance.

These three are far from the only victims of this beauty trend.  There are way too many more other idiots out there sporting this garbage on their eyes.

Somebody make it stop, please, says I in my loudest and most pleading voice.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 10
On 9/14/2021 at 8:29 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

There’s no medication strong enough to make me want to show off my filed down teeth!🤐  There’s no way to avoid the filing, as they have to do that to get the veneers to adhere.  It’s still severe though and totally humiliating when the veneer pops off.  It’s not supposed to happen, but does occasionally.  I can’t think of an amount of money it would take for me to showcase that filed down tooth on tv! Omg…..I can’t imagine it.  I will say getting the Hollywood smile is worth it. It is expensive. Turkey prices must be incredible.  Risky though. 

Is Stacy really disappointed about the fertility news?  She really doesn’t seem like a baby would be good timing for this phase of her life.  

Why not just get the teeth that you have professionally whitened?  Wasn't it said that Stacey had worn braces when she was younger, whereas Darcey didn't?  If so, her teeth should be in a good position if she took care of them as she aged.  That would be so much less drastic and horrific a procedure than that awful filing. 

When they were showing what the pointy little teeth looked like after the filing down was completed all I could envision was piranhas swimming at me while the "Jaws" theme played in the background.

piranha.0.jpg

Edited by Xebug67
I just found a photo that serves as the perfect example of piranha teeth.
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Why not just get the teeth that you have professionally whitened?  Wasn't it said that Stacey had worn braces when she was younger, whereas Darcey didn't?  If so, her teeth should be in a good position if she took care of them as she aged.  That would be so much less drastic and horrific a procedure than that awful filing. 

When they were showing what the pointy little teeth looked like after the filing down was completed all I could envision was piranhas swimming at me while the "Jaws" theme played in the background.

Oh yes, it’s much preferred to keep your teeth without filing, if possible.  That’s difficult if you have teeth that aren’t shaped perfectly or can’t be whitened.  I thought their teeth looked fine before the Turkey trip, but I guess that’s subjective.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, deirdra said:

Do the twits even realize that they won't be permitted to wear their shoes once they're on the boat?  LMAO that they were calling that tourist vessel a yacht.

• LOL 5

Does anyone know how to get photos to upload inside spoiler protection? 

Also if someone can tell me how to delete this empty spoiler box, it would be appreciated.

I just saw what Darcey and Stacey now look like on "90 Day Fiance Bares All" and didn't want anyone else to be spoiled if they didn't want to view the photos.

Thank you!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Also if someone can tell me how to delete this empty spoiler box, it would be appreciated.

I just saw what Darcey and Stacey now look like on "90 Day Fiance Bares All" and didn't want anyone else to be spoiled if they didn't want to view the photos.

Thank you!

Hide contents
  Reveal spoiler

They have been running commercials for it so it has been “spoiled” officially.

• Useful 1
On 9/11/2020 at 9:25 PM, bichonblitz said:

I can't take Georgi's high ponytail. At least put that shit in a man bun which isn't much better but at least one can understand it. 

And it's encouraging premature hair loss. TBH, I don't care for his hair down, either, he looks like Veronica in the Archie comics. Or an effeminate, bad wig in a comedy sketch. 

I was sad to see the daughter (16 I think?) whose main goal in life is to go on the pageant circuit. Though I can't say it surprises me given her mother and aunt. Their grandfather is a pushover. He talks a good line to other people but caves in person. Too bad he didn't say, "I'm not going to fund that. You need some other goal in life than how you look. If you want to study a musical instrument, or intern at a science or technology center, for example, or take a course to help you with college and a stable career--then talk to me again." Bet he'll wonder in 6-7 years why he has yet another adult child to support for the duration. 

Florian has had it with Stacey's constant kvetching and needs for reassurance. All this when he came from one of the poorest countries in Europe. He's not 100% passive anymore and Stacy doesn't know how to deal with it. He's not her therapist. They are not compatible. Florian, you got your 10 minutes of fame, part ways kindly and go on with your life. Find a nice girl around your age, maybe sharing the church you belong to.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I was sad to see the daughter (16 I think?) whose main goal in life is to go on the pageant circuit.

Even though they've hired a pageant coach, I think Aspen is in for a rude awakening when she competes against girls who have been in pageants since they were babies and have won titles like "Ultimate Supreme Little Miss Universal Royalty" 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Even though they've hired a pageant coach, I think Aspen is in for a rude awakening when she competes against girls who have been in pageants since they were babies and have won titles like "Ultimate Supreme Little Miss Universal Royalty" 

I used to think that there was hope for the daughters but between pageants and planning to go to the beach every day they seem pretty vapid.  And the whole Sonic commercial was cringe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I used to think that there was hope for the daughters but between pageants and planning to go to the beach every day they seem pretty vapid.  And the whole Sonic commercial was cringe.

That blatant "product placement ad" for Sonic was annoying and having lunch there was supposedly a reward for Aspen passing the WRITTEN portion of her driver's permit test. They were carrying on like she'd gotten early acceptance to Yale. I suppose now we will be subjected to watching her learn to drive, take the road test (with such nail-biting cliffhangers as WILL SHE PASS? dun dun dun! cut to commercial) and go car shopping. Yawn...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That blatant "product placement ad" for Sonic was annoying and having lunch there was supposedly a reward for Aspen passing the WRITTEN portion of her driver's permit test. They were carrying on like she'd gotten early acceptance to Yale. I suppose now we will be subjected to watching her learn to drive, take the road test (with such nail-biting cliffhangers as WILL SHE PASS? dun dun dun! cut to commercial) and go car shopping. Yawn...

They have had Little Caesar’s delivery on PT at least twice, but actually going to the drive thru takes it to a whole new level.  I wonder if Sonic has demographic info that a Darcey and Stacey viewer is their target audience lol. It might be funny to hear Florian and Georgi attempt to navigate the menu and order.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2021 at 3:50 PM, Xebug67 said:

Thank you!

Hide contents
  Reveal spoiler

I’m not sure. You can try to highlight it the click on spoiler icon.  

I have trouble deleting things like quotes and spoiler too.  I just keep clicking it it and trying to delete.  Eventually, it deletes.  

• Love 1
On 9/9/2021 at 2:43 PM, hookedontv said:

I cannot stand Darcey and Stacey so I don't watch this show but sometimes come here to read the snark. I don't feel sorry for them or feel that they have good hearts, I think they are selfish, immature, lack any sort of insight, are needy, are rude, and yes, have the most ridiculous and ugly facial expressions. Shall I go on? 

I periodically post this pic and feel the need to repost after reading that they are on a plastic surgery vacation. Apologies if anyone else has posted this or a similar photo,  I haven't read through all the comments. 

Darcey & Stacey in 2009:

image.thumb.png.af35322f5666a5591bc596160c63baf5.png

B5732F30-1053-4F6D-924F-6D92D1D4F947.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2021 at 12:04 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Am I the only horrible person hoping one of them would fall off the boat; just for kicks.

I know I have a fast pass to hell waiting on me!

No, you're in good company.

I was rooting for one of them to slide off the deck just to hear someone yell TROLL OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/17/2021 at 12:47 PM, MrBuhBye said:

They have had Little Caesar’s delivery on PT at least twice, but actually going to the drive thru takes it to a whole new level.  I wonder if Sonic has demographic info that a Darcey and Stacey viewer is their target audience lol. It might be funny to hear Florian and Georgi attempt to navigate the menu and order.  

Maybe they're hoping that hot guy from the new Sonic commercial will show up.  

That would be some tasty takeout.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2021 at 9:47 PM, Tuneful said:
On 9/11/2020 at 9:25 PM, bichonblitz said:

And it's encouraging premature hair loss. TBH, I don't care for his hair down, either, he looks like Veronica in the Archie comics. Or an effeminate, bad wig in a comedy sketch. 

According to Father Silva, Georgi is already balding and the ponytail is placed just where the bald spot begins.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

The twins are now in Istanbul, and here we go again.  The word 'strong' is used so much this episode that it should be billed as a co-star:  Darcey is a strong woman, Darcey's gotta be strong, the rain in Istanbul will make them both strong.  Heck, even the Turkish coffee used to reading the twins' misfortunes is strong.  Jesus, are we even reading definitions from the same dictionary anymore?

Elsewhere in Connecticut one of Darcey's daughters commits the cardinal sin of looking tired and hungry while being coached by her beauty-pageant coach.  It's the magic these pageant girls have that saves them, though, when the same look two minutes later, maybe even a worse look, gets the nod of approval from the coach.  Grandpa is getting his money's worth from these sessions, that's for sure.  Hey grandpa, maybe just spend the same money on college, since winning scholarships seems to be the goal here, and we all know tired and hungry ain't winning nothing.  Plus, beauty pageants, really?  It's offensive.

The loser this episode seems to be Georgi, whose Eastern European male hubris just doesn't fit well with Darcey's, umm, strength.  I'd say there's at least one more round of Darcey "being done" with Georgi, but I really hope not.  It's exhausting watching a new episode of a show that's really just a rerun of old scenes.

The winner this episode seems prominently featured on the next episode, that letch of a plastic surgeon who clearly can't wait to see and touch those tits.  Does no one on this show realize they are being filmed?  I guess it starts at the top - torn jeans on the twins, 30 years too late.

I've changed my mind.  Istanbul is the loser this episode.

Edited by CainF
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Darcey is so infuriating in her "strength." She hits up Octavia to get the lowdown on Georgi and believes every word, giving Georgi no credit. Georgi is to blame.

Georgi goes to Jesse, who accuses Darcey of cheating on him. Georgi refuses to believe Jesse and tells everyone Jesse is full of it. That makes no difference to Darcey, she again puts the blame on Georgi, who only did what she did, except for not taking Jesse's word for it.

Next up, the Coffee Whisperer, whom no one knows, yet tells Stacey her husband is not the one for her, then proceeds to tell Darcey there is a person with a big nose and a demon's heart who she has to be on guard against. Bingo! Georgi is given his walking papers. What a truly strong adolescent she is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
On 9/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, magemaud said:

Maybe the cat they shooed out into the night fled to this “Turkish Cat House” 

CFECD1BF-BC1D-49F8-9F26-72D16D1C4207.jpeg

I love how this cat is just chillin' on his front porch, taking in the  scenery! <3

Edited by Rebky
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, renatae said:

Darcey is so infuriating in her "strength." She hits up Octavia to get the lowdown on Georgi and believes every word, giving Georgi no credit. Georgi is to blame.

Georgi goes to Jesse, who accuses Darcey of cheating on him. Georgi refuses to believe Jesse and tells everyone Jesse is full of it. That makes no difference to Darcey, she again puts the blame on Georgi, who only did what she did, except for not taking Jesse's word for it.

Next up, the Coffee Whisperer, whom no one knows, yet tells Stacey her husband is not the one for her, then proceeds to tell Darcey there is a person with a big nose and a demon's heart who she has to be on guard against. Bingo! Georgi is given his walking papers. What a truly strong adolescent she is.

All of this^^^^! 

Yes, Darcey, you are stronggggg, you deserve betterrrr, you are Freeeee. Go run around Istanbul in the rain like a 5 year old screaming it at the top of your lungs. Only problem is you don't really believe it for a minute. 

I'm so sick of Florian going along to get along with the sisters. Never once has he stood up for Georgie. Never once did he try to point out to Stacey that maybe his "sister" Darcey just might be wrong. I can't stand that back stabbing weasel. Couldn't wait to run and tell Twinsies that Georgie contacted Jesse. 

Darcey will never, ever have a solid real relationship and she's pushing 50 now. It ain't gonna happen for her. Once Florian is ready to move on and no doubt he's just biding his time until the green card, then Stacey will be in the same boat. No amount of new teeth, noses, fake hair and boobs are going to change the damaged train wrecks that they are. 

• Love 15

Someone please get these women a stylist. you dont have to dress in a mumu, but can they possibly find a shirt that covers their belly and jeans that don't look like they went 10 rounds with a shark. It is possible to still look sexy and classy. They need help in all kinds of ways.

• Love 14

As usual, reading about this show but not watching because it will drive me insane.

Darcey always mentions how strong and empowered she is. The lady doth protest too much? If you have to keep on repeating it, chances are you aren't. These women are the exact opposite -- weak, no self esteem, no insight into themselves to realize this.

I think it was Tom (no prize himself, but he spoke the truth at this moment) who told Darcey that she didn't want him, she just wanted any man to play the part of a BF/husband that she created in her head. She doesn't want to interact with a real human being, she has a script that she needs them to follow and then has a tantrum if things don't go her way.

Pathetic!

• Love 16

Everytime I watch these two, I am torn between thinking they are either shameless attention-whores; mentally stunted, delusional and pathetic; or just really, really stupid.  There is so little to their life beyond the superficiality of carving up their bodies, spouting self-help book sayings, and chasing "hot" foreign men to fulfill their warped visions of love.  It's sad, maddening, and sick/funny all at the same time. 

And if a lot of this is TV-driven to keep this ridiculousness up for another season or two, they need to look at their desire to make money vs what this looks like not only to the public but to their children.  Here are two women who essentially abandon their teen kids (and Aniko is already sliding into their prioritizing of looks rather than intellect and character) to do such stupid shit as exposing their underwear-lacking vaginas on a boat, shaving off their teeth (were they that bad to begin with?) for thousands of dollars' of fake, Chiclet teeth, fighting needlessly with vacant men who just want to be on TV, and cry constantly for attention. It's ridiculous.

Let's review a few more of the dumb things that they do, all for attention:

-put themselves in danger by undergoing a bunch of plastic surgery overseas which minimally makes them look worse rather than better, and worst-case risks their lives as they let unknown doctors alter them (let's not forget that they act as if they are going to war when they leave their families for these ELECTIVE, VAIN procedures);

-continually spout about their strength, their independence, all that they "deserve," while displaying the exact opposite: needy, whimpering, begging and arguing with others to try and legitimize themselves

-Darcey's baby-like squealing when she talks to her daughters as if they are infants

-Stacey's oversharing about Florian shaving her and his pet names for her body parts (blecch)

I could go on.  

I will say that her "breakup call" to Georgi was cringey. She has standards for herself, supposedly, but does not adhere to them when it comes to him. She can go behind his back to his ex-wife but if he talks to Jesse, it's sneaky and wrong.  She can sob and accuse him of being hurtful to her; if he points out that she hurts him as well, she hangs up on him.

why do I watch this show?

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

So....as much as I think Georgi glommed onto Darcey to gain some fame and $$ for himself (and didn't truly love her or want to marry her), he was 100% right about how she will just go on to the next guy and repeat the same cycle because she doesn't work on herself or look within. It's sort of ironic, IMHO, because it is those very qualities and the fact that she screams desperation that made Georgi think he hit the jackpot, yet, she is dumping him (for now). 

I like Florian more and more, but wasn't it a bit 'sneetchy' of him to run and blab that G called Jesse. Please let there not be a jesse appearance at the tell all for this show (if it has one). 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I like Florian more and more, but wasn't it a bit 'sneetchy' of him to run and blab that G called Jesse. Please let there not be a jesse appearance at the tell all for this show (if it has one). 

Hard for me to say this I am actually liking Florian the more they let him talk and show his personality. It definitely was not nice for him to run and tell. But he knows better than to upset his money train; I mean Stacey.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I give up, for whatever reason I cannot get this show on my list of shows that I follow, I have tried everything (I think), my options look like all the other shows that show up, what am I doing wrong?

@Baltimore Betty, I have to go to the Follows tab to see some shows, including this one:

image.thumb.png.bb013e6912660ab61a38d1974082e64c.png

Edited by CouchTater
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

So....as much as I think Georgi glommed onto Darcey to gain some fame and $$ for himself (and didn't truly love her or want to marry her), he was 100% right about how she will just go on to the next guy and repeat the same cycle because she doesn't work on herself or look within. It's sort of ironic, IMHO, because it is those very qualities and the fact that she screams desperation that made Georgi think he hit the jackpot, yet, she is dumping him (for now). 

You mean....Jesse was right?! 

"Work on yourself, babe."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

You mean....Jesse was right?! 

"Work on yourself, babe."

This is the bitter lesson we all have learned. 

Jesse was right all along. 

But I feel that we've all worked on ourselves, babe, and can live with the harsh truth. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Love this sh******.  Sad that next week is the season finale. One thing I've noticed, Stacey does not want Darcey to have any kind of successful relationship. She wants to be the only twin who has that.  They have some kind of weird twin sibling rivalry. Stacey is thrilled about the breakup.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Love this sh******.  Sad that next week is the season finale. One thing I've noticed, Stacey does not want Darcey to have any kind of successful relationship. She wants to be the only twin who has that.  They have some kind of weird twin sibling rivalry. Stacey is thrilled about the breakup.

She engineered it! From the beginning she planted seeds of doubt in her idiotic sister's mind. Georgi's no prize but he was absolutely on the money when he called Darcey out. Stacey is poison. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

And you know what? One day Darcey is going to encounter a real manipulative, gaslighting creep who will take advantage of her, empty her bank account, run up credit cards, steal from her, isolate her, cause her all kinds of damage. And she will stick by him through thick and thin because he'll give her piggyback rides on the beach and cover the bed with rose petals and kiss her fingertips and tell her she and she alone can warm the cold places in his lonely heart. Seriously, if Georgi was any good at being a manipulative gaslighter he'd have a lot more than $1400 in a sock. He'd be kissing her ass every minute of the day and telling her how wonderful she is, and she'd be showering him with gifts and handing over her Amex card. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I am curious as to how the dynamic in Darcey's marriage worked....and why it ended. Perhaps she was a doormat to her ex? I think she has gone to therapy since the Jesse season. I don't think she got the true gist of what they most likely told her WRT setting boundaries, etc. And that is why as soon as something doesn't go her way, she freaks out and starts yelling about how she is a strong woman and she will not be treated a certain way. She fails to realize that relationships are about give and take, mutual respect and also, not only are they hard (like Georgi mentioned) they actually take time to develop, That was the biggest red flag to me about Georgi----the quickness with which he moved in with her in CT and proposed. Not the sock money or his shopping habits with her credit cards. Dude wasn't even divorced yet! Say what you will about Jesse and famewhore Tom but they did not ever actually propose.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, CouchTater said:

@Baltimore Betty, I have to go to the Follows tab to see some shows, including this one:

image.thumb.png.bb013e6912660ab61a38d1974082e64c.png

Same here.  It is the only way I've been able to get to 90DF spinoffs for the past several months.  Like Baltimore Betty, I've set all of my options exactly like I did for the other shows that do show up on the list.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
On 9/21/2021 at 12:16 PM, KateHearts said:

Everytime I watch these two, I am torn between thinking they are either shameless attention-whores; mentally stunted, delusional and pathetic; or just really, really stupid. 

I think it is all of the above.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I've had no response from TLC concerning my suggestion to make this drekfest into a sort of Full House, so I'm going to try again.

OK.  Stacey ditches Florian (who I admit has become a little adorable in a repellent kind of way) and now we move into Patty Duke Show mode.  Here they are, these aging twins who only want the love they deserve (and answers), and what better way to test the sincerity of their tuber-munching boyfriends than to pose as one another on dates?  It seems to me that this show is squandering its greatest and most obvious asset:  THEY'RE TWINS, BASIL!!!

What good are twins but to impersonate each other and fool people?  These are Strong Women and can easily carry off such a charade, but their skills are being wasted, week after week.

And that child with the hippie name going into pageants?  Sweetie, that ship sailed twenty years ago.  Darcy, don't humiliate your daughter any more than you already have.

Maybe these two women of a certain age need to find US sugar daddies and learn to play golf.  There's more money in that career than they'll ever see from TLC.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Maybe these two women of a certain age need to find US sugar daddies and learn to play golf.  There's more money in that career than they'll ever see from TLC.

They don’t want those guys. They want young “hot” guys that look like the guys who used to stand outside my college library dressed in all black Armani Exchange smoking cigarettes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9