Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 8/10/2021 at 11:53 AM, essexjan said:

I love true crime too. Generally the TV shows I watch start with one of the following things:

- "Previously on ..."

- "This program contains scenes of actual surgery. Viewer discretion is advised."

-  A montage of a filthy house

- "This program contains scenes which some viewers may find disturbing."

I guess you listed those as one for each different show. All together, those could also describe an episode of anything in the 90 Days franchise. 😄

• LOL 7
On 8/13/2021 at 5:58 PM, Xebug67 said:

If this is the guy you mean, OMG.  Yummier times 1,000,000.  Looks-wise, he's kind of in the department of Jason Mamoa, another scrumptious man, as Drogo knows, LOL.

Sonic Shark Week commercial hot looking guy.jpg

and he has facial expressions!!!!!

😱

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think Darcey imagined that her life is a Harlequin Romance Novel with Georgi on the front cover (a painting with no facial expressions). She's in love with idyllic love, not reality. Up until recently she was always gazing at him as if he was the most perfect man in the world and he was hers!  Take that mean girls from highschool.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

In the US it’s automated teller machine.  Unless you are joking about her being his at the moment lol.

Look it up in the Urban Dictionary, if you really want to know. (You may not want to know.)

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 5
On 8/10/2021 at 1:15 PM, Stuckathome said:

I don't blame Wolfie for being offended that GEorgi lumped them together in the same boat. Georgi acts like he can barely stand to be in the same room as Darcey and after 10 years here and an American wife under his belt, he should have more to his name than a few ratty boxes. Wolfie is a FOB and I reserve time to judge how much of a user he will be....

I agree with you about Florian's wanting to distance his situation far away from Georgi's; otoh, who was paying during all those visits to Bulgaria or whichever godforsaken country Florian is from?  For Florian to pretend that he's a whole 'nother kind of boyfriend, now husband, is laughable.

So Darcey's question was "Are you in this for the money?" and the answer <duh> was why yes I am.  As some astute poster pointed out above, what did she expect?   That he would dig his toes into the dirt, look down shyly, and say Well, you got me, ma'am?  Besides, what else is she offering?  The opportunity to drool over her tatas 24/7?  She doesn't *do* anything that we've seen (except warp her daughter's expectations of adulthood) and sit around with her sister hoping to be noticed.  There is no "there" there.

Georgi also seems to believe it isn't Darcey's money at all, but her father's, so I wonder why he isn't pouring out that Eastern European charm into Papa's ear?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I guess we can assume he found Darcey on that Sugar Mama website the ex wife saw. 

How long were they in DC? A year with all that shit they brought with them?

I’m laughing hysterically at Darcey sobbing in the back seat while Georgi wipes away a single tear of abandonment back in the hotel room.  Darcey is so far beyond pathetic. 

Georgi called Darcey and her famewhore friends American Trash!!!  “Who does he think he is?”  Well, girls, I think he’s ACCURATE!

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

God these women are exhausting. Darcey is pathetic and queen of the ugly cry. Waaa waaa, I deserve,  waaa waaa. She is getting exactly what she deserves! She is the personification of the definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Why in the world can’t she wrap her head around the notion that young foreign unemployed men are not likely going to be attracted to and be in love with a desperate old hunk of plastic? These guys are attracted to paper - in a wallet - and therefore nothing but gigolos. And Stacey is just plain ugly whether she is crying or not but I do think Florian has grown to love her, or he is excellent at playing the long game. Not sure I would label them American Trash, (Grangela wears that crown) but they are truly pathetic and dumb as a box of rocks. And I think a lot of this is as fake as their hair and bodies. 

Edited by lizajane
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, nytonc said:

I guess we can assume he found Darcey on that Sugar Mama website the ex wife saw. 

I don't think Darcey would be on that type of site - she's looking for Real Lurrrve. If she was on a Sugar Mama website, then she wouldn't have been surprised or shocked to hear about it from Octavia.

I also loved Florian's response to the badgering from D&S "Do you think we should have gone to see the ex-wife?"  "Who f'ing cares?". He certainly doesn't care, but has to pretend he does to keep the peace.

Edited by essexjan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I could never be friends with either of the twins.
While I have never thought Darcy was mean she enjoys wallowing in how sad she thinks her life is. She makes endlessly stupid choices and then endlessly cries about them and then never wonders why she attracts the men she does.

Stacy is far too enmeshed with Darcy. I think she is marginally smarter but makes stupid choices as well. I’m sure the baby storyline is producer driven but I am so sick of watching adult women be “surprised “ that it is harder to have a baby when you’re older. 
They are both exhausting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I’m sure the baby storyline is producer driven but I am so sick of watching adult women be “surprised “ that it is harder to have a baby when you’re older. 

I agree it is producer driven and but I don't this she is surprised at all; I would say she feels pressured to address the baby issue with Florian because of the big age discrepancy. As in, well I have to pretend I want to have a baby with him so that when we can't he doesn't leave me cause what kind of d bag does that if he hasn't made kids a big deal at all up to this point. I agree with some of her angst---he is 26 and right now he may not give a flip about kids or not, but once he hits mid 30s or later, he may start having second thoughts on that aspect. AGain though, this should have been a conversation PRIOR to marriage. 

I loved that Darcey's friend had to spell it out for her---"you need to love yourself first" and that she sort of just rushes into one right after another. I suspect the one friend embellished a bit when she added the "when the money is gone" part....I mean how could she forget that? 

I think the friends were honest in that they didn't care for Florian at first at all, and we saw some of that----but he has grown on them. 

Georgi really couldn't even pretend to give 2 Fs about Darcey and her histrionics, could he? He is a gaslighting d-bag who isn't that hot and I suspect the idea to get roses and show up at her door is also producer driven. I don't think he cares about her AT ALL and is hoping someone with a bit more clout and $$ slides into his DMs soon so he can stop the charade. 

• Love 5

So Darcey tells Georgi not to come back to Connecticut and to stay at the hotel but all of his clothing and a sock full of money are there, what is he supposed to do without his stuff?  His car was repo'd but he finds his way back to Connecticut.

That crying she did in the back of the car on the way back to Conn, was as phony as a toddler pretending to cry because they don't want to go to school.  Really bad, really annoying, why can't Darcey be more mature?

One more thing, all of Georgi's boxes were the same size, I think it's some sort of products or brochures or something related to his massage business.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

This is one guilty pleasure show that I never pay attention to, it’s so pathetic! I am also liking Florian this season. His face alternates quickly between ghoul and model. There really are some points where he looks very modely, but then he bugs out his eyes, or moves his chin back, and it’s gone.

As for Darcey, I was trying to think of what type of man could stand to spend the day with this endless pit of neediness, and couldn’t think of any except someone without a mastery of the English language. She can’t ever put into words what it is that she wants, and only speaks in motivational memes. Every sentence she utters could appear with a background of a sunset. “I am a strong, beautiful woman who deserves love.” Blech 🤮 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
On 8/16/2021 at 5:54 AM, Mothra said:

Georgi also seems to believe it isn't Darcey's money at all, but her father's, so I wonder why he isn't pouring out that Eastern European charm into Papa's ear?

Because he knows papa is on to him.

I wonder if Darcey put the Alexandria hotel on Daddy's credit card & told the front desk to keep using it to pay for Georgi's stay (unless TLC is paying).

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Because he knows papa is on to him.

I wonder if Darcey put the Alexandria hotel on Daddy's credit card & told the front desk to keep using it to pay for Georgi's stay (unless TLC is paying).

Speaking of Daddy’s credit card, why is it we never see these two bimbettes working? They supposedly have that knock off Forever 21, H11 business, so why not show then pretending to spend a day at work once in a while? It might be a nice distraction from Darcey’s pathetic love life. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, vintagesac said:

This is one guilty pleasure show that I never pay attention to, it’s so pathetic! I am also liking Florian this season. His face alternates quickly between ghoul and model. There really are some points where he looks very modely, but then he bugs out his eyes, or moves his chin back, and it’s gone.

As for Darcey, I was trying to think of what type of man could stand to spend the day with this endless pit of neediness, and couldn’t think of any except someone without a mastery of the English language. She can’t ever put into words what it is that she wants, and only speaks in motivational memes. Every sentence she utters could appear with a background of a sunset. “I am a strong, beautiful woman who deserves love.” Blech 🤮 

It's like that 2 face episode on Seinfeld...Jerry Seinfeld GIF🤣

• LOL 4

Reina & Lisa (?) are toxic, boozy losers. W the AF with "I heard 3rd hand that Georgi said..." Sorry, what?  And Darcey doesn't even consider that it's 3rd hand gossip, she just jumps with both feet into her overreaction. 

That scene in the car on the way home had me really wishing Darce would stop going to surgeons and start investing that money in behavioral therapy. She's a scary mess.

Darcey and Stacey will forever be chasing their lovers away with their high-maintenance/low reward antics. Seeing them try to literally contort themselves into what they think will attract true love is so painfully pitiful. And the thing of it is, they're the problem, not these young guys. They're offering surgically modified, hugely superficial versions of themselves to conceal or compensate for their bottomless-pit-of-need for validation from men, but then they act all shocked and outraged when it turns out the guys they date turn out also to be only superficially interested in a long term relationship. 

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

They're offering a surgically modified, hugely superficial versions of themselves to conceal or compensate for their bottomless-pit-of-need for validation from men, but then they act all shocked and outraged when it turns out the guys they date turn out also to be only superficially interested in a long term relationship. 

Yes, this! What exactly do these two hyenas bring to the table? They appear to believe that they are Gisele Bundchen level arm candy, not a couple of over processed, plastic stuffed whiny emotional black holes. 

• Love 11

Oh lort, Darcey never says even one interesting thing, even by accident. I can't imagine being stuck in an elevator with her or Stacey, for that matter. Why do I choose to spend an hour with these vapid, tacky, terribly dressed women??? What is wrong with me?

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

That scene in the car on the way home had me really wishing Darce would stop going to surgeons and start investing that money in behavioral therapy. She's a scary mess.

Didn't she go to therapy at the beginning of the first season?  like once?  after Tom told her she gained weight?

It must have solved all her problems because she didn't feel the need to go back regularly...🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I’ve had it with Darcey’s inability to change, ugly cries, and self-victimization. Although I dislike those wastrels Debbie and Raine, they talk some common sense at times. I would tell The Darce to stop thinking she’s going to find the Answer to Life in some guy, especially the foreign, younger guys who are only after fame, being supported financially, and a green card, although they may say they care about her. And many want babies. These guys act worse and worse until she has to dump them and she starts all over again looking for young foreign guys online.

Forget working in fashion. Finish your GED. Go to community or regular college. If you have a degree work on a certificate or other employable credential. Don’t do it with your sister, start doing some things independently. Model a better life for your children. Get a career with regular hours. Danielle does it, good for her. You act like a spoiled baby, and your father sees he spoiled you.

Stop being an exhibitionist. Your self-worth is not your appearance. Get a stylist to restyle you tastefully, clothes, hair, makeup, nails. New England Tasteful. Someone who can only gossip, talk about family, and beauty and fashion will be boring to a (straight) man. You need other interests. Somewhere in New England will be a successful professional man who’s divorced, age-appropriate, and would take you out and treat you right, but you need to take it slowly, don't push for marriage, and behave like a dignified middle-aged woman who won't embarrass him and herself. Your friends may not like the changes. Tough noogies. Do you want to attract a quality, grown-up man, or keep hanging with these drunken chicks forever?

And if you drink too much, please get help at a medical center (not some celebrity rehab); that problem turns off non-alcoholic men.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:One more thing, all of Georgi's boxes were the same size, I think it's some sort of products or brochures or something related to his massage business.

They all claimed to be surprised when Georgi came out of the hotel with Darcey, but if he hadn’t, what were they going to do with his all his worldly goods in boxes that they took out of the Suburban? Just stack them up on the sidewalk and drive off? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, nytonc said:

Speaking of Daddy’s credit card, why is it we never see these two bimbettes working? They supposedly have that knock off Forever 21, H11 business, so why not show then pretending to spend a day at work once in a while? It might be a nice distraction from Darcey’s pathetic love life

The business is supposedly based in LA. Remember last season when Darcey’s trip out there was cancelled due to Covid? She was even considering moving there with the girls. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Finish your GED. Go to community or regular college.

I don’t know about Stacey, but Darcey talked about having gone to college in her “first kiss” conversation with her daughters 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don’t know about Stacey, but Darcey talked about having gone to college in her “first kiss” conversation with her daughters 

All I could think of was Clown College...no way did they go to a four year university.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

and Furio had eyelashes, not trichotillomania, also known as trich, is when someone cannot resist the urge to pull out their hair. They may pull out the hair on their head or in other places, such as their eyebrows or eyelashes.

Why do they extol Georgi's hair, It looks like Ed's, like he mayonnaises it. And he's going bald where the hair is pulled away from his face. Georgi always looks like he needs a bath, shave, shampoo, and army haircut.  And I got nothing against people who choose to smoke (as long as I and others don't have to breathe it) but you know he must reek. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

But what was going on with Stacey when her and Darcey woke up in the same bed. Her face looks so puffy. Her right eye even looked swollen!

I thought her false eyelash was coming off, then I remembered she has vitiligo and I figured her makeup was just wonky in the morning. Then again, who supposedly goes to bed and wakes up in full makeup? (okay, besides Tiffany!) I can't imagine the mess on the pillowcase if they don't wash their faces before bed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 8/18/2021 at 1:03 AM, magemaud said:

The business is supposedly based in LA. Remember last season when Darcey’s trip out there was cancelled due to Covid? She was even considering moving there with the girls. 

They probably have a sweatshop somewhere in Asia. Girls trip! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

They probably have a sweatshop somewhere in Asia.

Absolutely! After all, their father's business is based in China. But I don't think they actually have anything made especially for them and just add their logo to cheap clothing from Alibaba

• Love 5
On 8/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, deirdra said:

and Furio had eyelashes, not trichotillomania, also known as trich, is when someone cannot resist the urge to pull out their hair. They may pull out the hair on their head or in other places, such as their eyebrows or eyelashes.

In interesting to know the technical term for that.  Growing up I had a friend who always pulled out the hair on her eyebrows as a nervous maneuver. 

On 8/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, magemaud said:

Does Darcey really think she looks good? 

4ECD4707-74D9-4D13-B322-359C44145EF0.jpeg

I've always said that they both look like they have no torsos/bodies and are just boob shelves protruding above their thighs.

• Love 6

This show is giving me whiplash. In the "previously" scenes, Darcy is blubbering in the back of the Suburban ("No more PAIN...AAAAH") - what is that? It's the way 13-year old girls talk. She did it again when her "friend' broke the "trash comment" news-( "He doesn't care about you, Darce..." "NO....WUHHH!")

Cut to this week and she's batting her eyes at him at the door as he arrives with four bunches of grocery store roses.  That's all it took!  Three weeks later, she's waving her butt in his face on a bench at the beach and he's her fiancé again.

As for the sweet sixteen being postponed: yes, it's too bad they were exposed to COVID but come on, they are not sick and just need to isolate for a bit so stop crying as if they are dead.  Drama, drama, drama.  It's as if she wants her entire life to play out like a Lifetime movie and when it doesn't, she is absolutely crushed.

How many times did we hear her use the term "hash it out"?  And I'm sorry, but "get it out in the open" and "hash it out" are not compatible with "so we can all get along" and "have a great time together." Every get together with them is some agonizing expected tell-all session where they all spill their deepest darkest fears/secrets/feelings and all walk away cleansed and calm.  Ain't gonna happen. I was kind of in the Georgi camp at their dinner get-together. It was a planned interrogation session and he was doomed from the start.

And every time Darcey says "I'm not thinking about [insert latest hot boyfriend name here]- I need to focus on myself and my family. I'm not going to let him ruin my life; I'm an independent woman," you can bet that ALL she is thinking about is said man.

• Love 10