Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

This show is giving me whiplash. In the "previously" scenes, Darcy is blubbering in the back of the Suburban ("No more PAIN...AAAAH") - what is that? It's the way 13-year old girls talk. She did it again when her "friend' broke the "trash comment" news-( "He doesn't care about you, Darce..." "NO....WUHHH!")

Cut to this week and she's batting her eyes at him at the door as he arrives with four bunches of grocery store roses.  That's all it took!  Three weeks later, she's waving her butt in his face on a bench at the beach and he's her fiancé again.

As for the sweet sixteen being postponed: yes, it's too bad they were exposed to COVID but come on, they are not sick and just need to isolate for a bit so stop crying as if they are dead.  Drama, drama, drama.  It's as if she wants her entire life to play out like a Lifetime movie and when it doesn't, she is absolutely crushed.

How many times did we hear her use the term "hash it out"?  And I'm sorry, but "get it out in the open" and "hash it out" are not compatible with "so we can all get along" and "have a great time together." Every get together with them is some agonizing expected tell-all session where they all spill their deepest darkest fears/secrets/feelings and all walk away cleansed and calm.  Ain't gonna happen. I was kind of in the Georgi camp at their dinner get-together. It was a planned interrogation session and he was doomed from the start.

And every time Darcey says "I'm not thinking about [insert latest hot boyfriend name here]- I need to focus on myself and my family. I'm not going to let him ruin my life; I'm an independent woman," you can bet that ALL she is thinking about is said man.

And every time she declares that she is smart I have to beg to differ.

• Love 7
On 8/19/2021 at 12:55 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

At 51 I can look pretty rough right after waking up. 

But what was going on with Stacey when her and Darcey woke up in the same bed. Her face looks so puffy. Her right eye even looked swollen!

When fillers migrate.

50 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

And every time she declares that she is smart I have to beg to differ.

Are you saying she is not smart-ah?

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

As much as I snark on Darcey it broke my heart when she talked about watching videos with her dad on her 16th birthday and he seemed to want her to get out of the house. I think Mike throws money and affection at them now to make up for being a shit parent when it really mattered.  Darcey…though misguided…wants her daughter to have the perfect birthday, the one she never had.  I can see why she is so insecure.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I've always said that they both look like they have no torsos/bodies and are just boob shelves protruding above their thighs.

Darcey’s lack of a torso was apparent years ago in this photo. image.jpeg.a373d8355958abc1e10ac1118c145101.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Were they really expecting the girls to show symptoms on the same day they were exposed? Ay yi yi.

So Darcey heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another Georgi said she was trash? Ay yi yi. 

With all this self sabotage and her codependency on Stacey, Darcey needs massive amounts of therapy. There's a bit of a cognizant disconnect going on. 

• Love 13

Darcey would drive me nuts! She forgets "for now" her suspicions about Georgi. Then she decides everyone and their brother should meet and "hash it all out." Polling for opinions from people who have no business in the discussion is going to reveal the truth?

And by all means, make sure to accept as gospel truth the anonymous statement of someone's friend's friend's 6th cousin. You don't trust him? Leave. Stop subjecting him to these kangaroo courts. Please. At least he produced the divorce decree, which didn't seem to impress you one bit.

• Love 13

Darcey: The only way this relationship is going to work is for me to let this go.

Darcey: *spends the next 40 minutes not letting it go"

Darcey may lack other skills and talents (cooking for one, as we saw with the breakfast pancakes), but if there was an Olympic event called Never Letting It Go, Darcey would take the gold medal.

Am I being mean in thinking that Dad and Darcey's daughters might have concocted the Covid story to get out of having to film the Sweet 16?

I am liking Florian more and more. His reaction to Santa Claus was hilarious, and his surprise at the materialism of American Christmases compared to the more religious Albanian one was touching.

I hope a boob reduction is on the agenda in Turkey. Like D&S, I am short, with big boobs, although nowhere near the size of theirs. I have to wear industrial-strength bras to keep my tatas in place, and even when they're hoisted, lifted and separated, I still don't look as if I have much of a torso. D&S's huge bosoms make them look matronly, rather than youthful.

• Love 14

Why doesn’t Stacy take care of the children she already gave birth to, rather than trying to have another child that will have to raise themselves?  Florian knows that he doesn’t want to be tied to her & the responsibility of another human being. When this show is over ( hopefully soon) Florian will be gone, as will Georgi and any other “ boyfriend” Darcy finds.

• Love 9

Covid has been scary for a lot of us. I can see Darcey being concerned and wanting to be with her daughters. But her comment about protecting them; that will only happen if they need flotation assistance with her doctor enhanced chest!

• LOL 6

So we are suppose to believe that Papa Silva calls Darcey and tells her the party planner was in his house then shortly after tells him she tested positive for Covid so now the party is off because of having to quarantine...I do not believe there was ever going to be a party, she didn't scramble to cancel the cake or the guests or even call Stacey in a panic.

How convenient that the girls were at Papa Silva's house when Georgi showed up with flowers. Above all else her girls are most important in her life but she is happy to play house with Georgi sans daughters.

There was no explanation as to where the homeless, broke Georgi was staying in Virginia.  

Who goes to Turkey for cosmetic surgery?  Is this a set up for Darcey to meet a new man?  My worry about going to a foreign country for surgery is if there is a complication you will have to find a doctor here in the states to fix it and that will cost money, so much for trying to save a few dollars.  How long are they going to stay in Turkey for recovery?

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Covid has been scary for a lot of us. I can see Darcey being concerned and wanting to be with her daughters. But her comment about protecting them; that will only happen if they need flotation assistance with her doctor enhanced chest!

I really think if it hit that close to home you would be second guessing your choice to fly to another country for plastic surgery.

6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So Darcey heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another Georgi said she was trash? Ay yi yi. 

The "American Trash" comment gets remembered very easy, but the "only there till the money runs out" comment gets forgotten till she is talking to Darcy.

• Love 8

Oh, sweet Jesus.  Darcey in one breath says she's gathering everyone together so she can figure out what Georgi said regarding the 'American trash/I'm gone when the money's gone' comment, and in the next, she says that she probably will never know the truth.  Futility, thy name is Darcey.  Self-sabotage, thy middle name is Darcey.

I have known a guy from Russia for nearly 10 years, and he has not changed his being on guard and lack of self-disclosure during that time, despite his view of our relationship as very good friends.  Georgi is a lot like this guy.  Georgi's demeanor during the accusations belies his denials that he said these things, and he is quick on his feet during the dinner to respond to Deb that neither Deb nor her friend heard Georgi say these things.  It's a winning argument, at least in court.  Georgi then pushes his win across the line with his comments about 'now we're talking about what a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend' heard from a stranger.  

I see in the previews that Stacey's own distrust of Florian returns when she demands Florian turn on his GPS on his phone.  What the hell will these women do when their men start working and going back to the gym?  They should use some of their pay, get a 2nd phone, permanent locker at the gym, and have the gym hold the locker key for them (because we know Darcey and Stacey will be looking at their keys every day).

I guess next week we are going to Turkey for body sculpting and nose jobs.  These women are nothing if not very economical, so there's that much, at least.  But I have to say, as a gay man who is incredibly superficial and prefers the same good builds that D&S like, that the body for me, at least, has to be congruent with the face and appearance of the skin.  60 year old men with sexy bodies will never be as attractive as younger, equally muscled or toned bodies.  If you throw plastic surgery into the mix, forget it completely.  There is a reason these men don't look too much at the faces of their beloved...and they are only 46.

Ultimately, Georgi is comfortable denying that he made these comments, because he probably didn't say exactly those words (it's a gaslighting technique that's fairly intuitive to anyone being attacked).  Darcey will struggle with the truth until she further infuriates Georgi with some statement like 'well, if you said those things, I hope you don't really believe that, and never say that again.'

I'm here for the broken English of Florian and Georgi, but it's sad that half of Americans have even less comprehension of their first language.  

Final comment on the 8.23.21 episode- these reality shows do our public-health covid crisis a real disservice by continually showing cast members testing positive for covid or being exposed, and then maybe a bit sick, and then fully recovered a few days later.  While I realize that's the case 95% of the time, it's just not helpful to the cause to show panic and concern over the exposure or positive test, and then back to normal in quick time.  If I were a producer, I would have figured out a better way of handling the issue.  It's good to know production was shut down for 3 weeks, but presenting that alongside instances of, effectively, nothing worse than quarantining with no or not bad symptoms just seems wrong to me.

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who goes to Turkey for cosmetic surgery?  Is this a set up for Darcey to meet a new man?  My worry about going to a foreign country for surgery is if there is a complication you will have to find a doctor here in the states to fix it and that will cost money, so much for trying to save a few dollars.  How long are they going to stay in Turkey for recovery?

Cosmetic surgery is better in Turkey.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Darcey’s lack of a torso was apparent years ago in this photo. image.jpeg.a373d8355958abc1e10ac1118c145101.jpeg

She looks positively dewy and fresh compared to now. And its only a few years ago.

6 hours ago, renatae said:

And by all means, make sure to accept as gospel truth the anonymous statement of someone's friend's friend's 6th cousin. You don't trust him? Leave. Stop subjecting him to these kangaroo courts. Please. At least he produced the divorce decree, which didn't seem to impress you one bit.

Right? She nagged and nagged him, then when he produced the document, she didn't even say she was sorry she doubted. Just immediately moved on to the next thing. You can't love someone if you don't believe a word he says, and you can't build trust with someone if you're always laying traps for them. 

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So we are suppose to believe that Papa Silva calls Darcey and tells her the party planner was in his house then shortly after tells him she tested positive for Covid so now the party is off because of having to quarantine...I do not believe there was ever going to be a party, she didn't scramble to cancel the cake or the guests or even call Stacey in a panic.

Well of course not! This is Darcey we're talking about. She had to sit and cry. I'm guessing her dad cancelled the cake, the girls called the guests, and Stacey's already thinking of a way to blame Georgi. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Unpopular opinion here but I still like Georgi. Darcey's friends are drunken, classless, assholes. I still don't understand why all the hate towards Georgi. He was right. All that BS was only hearsay, her friend didn't hear a bit of it herself. He was 100% when he said "So you heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend." Nobody commented on that.  And......if he did say American Trash he probably was referring to the friends (who are trash) not the twins.  

Also, they were making a big deal about the divorce paperwork, so when Georgi whipped it out to show Darcey she didn't even apologize for doubting him and believing his ex wife? She also didn't tell any of the "friends" including Stacey that he proved his divorce. Why not? 

Fuck Florian for never defending Georgi. He doesn't want to upset his free ride. He's just as much of a user as they all claim Georgi to be. 

Georgi's friend is right. Georgi can get any woman he wants. He's a great looking guy. Wasn't he a trained masseuse before Covid? Is the guy perfect, hell no, but I bet he had his share of women interested in him. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

"So you heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend."

Take it on the run, baby.

25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

so when Georgi whipped it out to show Darcey she didn't even apologize for doubting him and believing his ex wife?

Wasn’t the ex dodgy by saying something like she never received anything in the mail?  Maybe they emailed it or she downloaded it from the court’s website.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wasn’t the ex dodgy by saying something like she never received anything in the mail?  Maybe they emailed it or she downloaded it from the court’s website.

Or she was lying. Or an actress paid to lie. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

With all this self sabotage and her codependency on Stacey, Darcey needs massive amounts of therapy.

You mean she wasn’t cured after that one session?

4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Why doesn’t Stacy take care of the children she already gave birth to, rather than trying to have another child that will have to raise themselves?

Because she’s determined to “give Florian a baby” to prove their love. 

4 hours ago, essexjan said:

I hope a boob reduction is on the agenda in Turkey.

Supposedly it is. 

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They probably specialize in removing wattles

If that’s the case, Angela will be on the next plane. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Oh one other thought on the 8.23.21 episode.

Stacey may want to rethink having a baby, because if memory serves, with the biggest exception of "I Love Lucy," once a baby arrives on the show, the countdown to the final episodes usually begins.  And divorce spelled certain death for TV's "Rhoda," so there's that plot device the producers will need to think about, if Stacey and Florian get to that.  And Reina and Deb need to be replaced.  I don't care if it's just different actors playing these parts in the future, because the real Reina and Deb don't have much to offer.

• Love 7

Well, everyone here has basically said everything I wanted to about D&S.  I bet on the first or second date, they both start discussing marriage. 

I'm on team Georgi!  He seems to be telling the truth about the comments.  

I doubt this will happen, but I hope when "all is revealed" about the comments that prove Georgi was telling the truth, I hope that he tells Darcey that he's had it and actually leaves her!  At that point we see Darcey blaming herself and trying to get Georgi back.  It would aslo be great to see Stacey and their drunken friends realizing they were wrong and are the cause of the breakup.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, rr2911 said:

Well, everyone here has basically said everything I wanted to about D&S.  I bet on the first or second date, they both start discussing marriage. 

When I was young and was dating (I dated every one of her friends single sons, some were definitely single for a reason, yeesh), she warned me about "wearing your wedding dress on your first date." 

D&S not only wear their wedding dresses but plan the wedding too.

I would ask a guy how many children he wanted so I could scare him off I wasn't interested, lol.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, rr2911 said:

I'm on team Georgi!  He seems to be telling the truth about the comments.  

I doubt this will happen, but I hope when "all is revealed" about the comments that prove Georgi was telling the truth, I hope that he tells Darcey that he's had it and actually leaves her!  At that point we see Darcey blaming herself and trying to get Georgi back.  It would aslo be great to see Stacey and their drunken friends realizing they were wrong and are the cause of the breakup.

Darcey would rationalize it by saying previous men lied to her and destroyed her trust.  As if future men should pay for that lol.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CainF said:

And Reina and Deb need to be replaced.  I don't care if it's just different actors playing these parts in the future, because the real Reina and Deb don't have much to offer.

Agreed! It's never a plus for them to be featured.

• Love 6

There is no way for Georgi to prove that he didn't say the thing they are accusing him of.  How would he possibly do it?  If he denies it, they don't believe him.  Let's imagine he says, "ok, yes, yes, I do admit I said it."  What the hell would they do then?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When I was young and was dating (I dated every one of her friends single sons, some were definitely single for a reason, yeesh), she warned me about "wearing your wedding dress on your first date." 

D&S not only wear their wedding dresses but plan the wedding too.

I would ask a guy how many children he wanted so I could scare him off I wasn't interested, lol.

Remember when Tom took Darcey to that historic church in Nottingham, and she was practicing walking down the aisle? Oy. 

21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Unpopular opinion here but I still like Georgi. Darcey's friends are drunken, classless, assholes. I still don't understand why all the hate towards Georgi. He was right. All that BS was only hearsay, her friend didn't hear a bit of it herself. He was 100% when he said "So you heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend." Nobody commented on that.  And......if he did say American Trash he probably was referring to the friends (who are trash) not the twins.  

Also, they were making a big deal about the divorce paperwork, so when Georgi whipped it out to show Darcey she didn't even apologize for doubting him and believing his ex wife? She also didn't tell any of the "friends" including Stacey that he proved his divorce. Why not? 

Fuck Florian for never defending Georgi. He doesn't want to upset his free ride. He's just as much of a user as they all claim Georgi to be. 

I echo your sentiments about Georgi. I wouldn't necessarily want to find him under my Christmas tree but I don't think he's a terrible person. But he is absolutely the wrong guy for Darcey. He's stoic, not a chatterer, not given to the fulsome adoration and constant positive reinforcement that Darcey craves and apparently cannot live without. I don't blame him for being put out by all these shenanigans. Darcey creeps around having secret meetings with his ex wife and her friends, trying to trap him in a lie. WTF girl. She can't live without the drama. It was very telling that, when Georgi produced his divorce doc within seconds, she had nothing to say. No "I'm sorry I doubted you". She just immediately moved on to the next thing she's decided to be mad about. I swear she loves the conflict and drama and tears and door slamming and drunken accusations and falling, weeping, into the arms of her sister more than she has ever loved any man. 

21 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Take it on the run, baby.

The ex was either dumb as a plank or laughing at how easy it was to fool poor dim Darcey. Who "doesn't know" if she's divorced or not? Doesn't she have a lawyer? 

• Love 10
On 8/24/2021 at 3:06 AM, renatae said:

Darcey would drive me nuts! She forgets "for now" her suspicions about Georgi. Then she decides everyone and their brother should meet and "hash it all out." Polling for opinions from people who have no business in the discussion is going to reveal the truth?

Darcy has GOT TO BE the dumbest person on the plant (Thank God her girls seem to have a bit of a brain)

• Love 5

Darcey has to be one of the worst parents in the world.  Never have we heard her ask her girls about school, about outside interests, about their damn *lives*.  They are window dressing for her, and because they seem to be such nice kids, they reflect well on her like nothing else in her life does.  I've never seen her do *anything* with them to indicate that she has anything to do with how well they're turning out.  I would love to see them with their father--I wonder if they have a stepmother?--or find out somehow who is helping them grow up into what seem to be well-behaved young women.  I doubt that Darcey knows anything at all about their future plans, their interests in college or careers, and I think Darcey has just lucked into having such nice kids.

Darcey showed some interest in their sex lives and was surprised to learn that things have changed since her own adolescence.  They could teach her a thing or two about dealing with the opposite sex.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

There is no way for Georgi to prove that he didn't say the thing they are accusing him of.  How would he possibly do it?  If he denies it, they don't believe him.  Let's imagine he says, "ok, yes, yes, I do admit I said it."  What the hell would they do then?  

Maybe the person who made all this up will finally come forward.  Oh well, it could happen. 

• LOL 2

This show always leaves me with lots of questions such as:

- How does Florian manage to look 30 and 55 both at the time?

- Why does Stacey believe herself to be so much more together than Darcey when she's twinning (instead of winning)? Seriously, I see more similarities than differences in their lifestyles.

- What's become of Georgi's luscious locks? While I never thought he was a looker, he had youth and a decent bod on his side. I also recall his hair looking better last season. Has COVID made it impossible for Georgi to smuggle in his favorite shampoo from the Eastern Bloc? Or has Darcey's bad hair karma leaped off her and sucked the life out of Georgi's formerly bouncy mane?

- Why do I get the feeling Darcey's teen daughters are more mature and stable than she is?

- Why do I feel sorry for Big Poppa - Darcey and Stacey's stoic-looking dad? Whenever he's in scenes, it's so obvious he'd rather be anywhere else. If it wasn't for the lockdowns, he'd be back in China enjoying what ever his version of the good life is. He loves his daughters, but they're leeches in more ways than one. Their constant financial, emotional, and psychological neediness seem to be sucking the man dry.

I say this as someone who doesn't find him a particularly likable presence, by the way. In fact, I'd hazard a guess that his distant vibe (even while physically present) has A LOT to do with his daughters ridiculous mating choices. Yet, I still feel a little badly for him when those two vampires circle him. Can't you just hear younger versions of them whining, "Do you love me, Daddy?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, eXiled said:

This show always leaves me with lots of questions such as:

- How does Florian manage to look 30 and 55 both at the time?

- Why does Stacey believe herself to be so much more together than Darcey when she's twinning (instead of winning)? Seriously, I see more similarities than differences in their lifestyles.

- What's become of Georgi's luscious locks? While I never thought he was a looker, he had youth and a decent bod on his side. I also recall his hair looking better last season. Has COVID made it impossible for Georgi to smuggle in his favorite shampoo from the Eastern Bloc? Or has Darcey's bad hair karma leaped off her and sucked the life out of Georgi's formerly bouncy mane?

- Why do I get the feeling Darcey's teen daughters are more mature and stable than she is?

- Why do I feel sorry for Big Poppa - Darcey and Stacey's stoic-looking dad? Whenever he's in scenes, it's so obvious he'd rather be anywhere else. If it wasn't for the lockdowns, he'd be back in China enjoying what ever his version of the good life is. He loves his daughters, but they're leeches in more ways than one. Their constant financial, emotional, and psychological neediness seem to be sucking the man dry.

I say this as someone who doesn't find him a particularly likable presence, by the way. In fact, I'd hazard a guess that his distant vibe (even while physically present) has A LOT to do with his daughters ridiculous mating choices. Yet, I still feel a little badly for him when those two vampires circle him. Can't you just hear younger versions of them whining, "Do you love me, Daddy?"

I wonder how many times he has been married and how old his current fiancée in China is.  If he divorced their mom when they were 12 that was 35 years of other women.

• Love 5
On 8/25/2021 at 9:36 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

The ex was either dumb as a plank or laughing at how easy it was to fool poor dim Darcey. Who "doesn't know" if she's divorced or not? Doesn't she have a lawyer? 

OK, so in Octavia's defense....I know someone going through an uncontested divorce. Did the paperwork themselves, no lawyers. It is possible, especially when it was a short marriage, no real assets to divide and no children or support expected. Which I assume is the case with Georgi and Octavia. Hell, all his wordly possessions fit in a few raggedy boxes. Also, if the other party wanted a copy of the final decree, you have to pay or include an envelope (something like that)---otherwise, yeah, it just gets finalized in the court, no hearing, no notification except to the person who filed. So, it is possible if he handled it all that he never bothered to send Octavia a copy, and was too wrapped up in his new life as a reality tv "star" to answer any inquiries she made about the status. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Darcey is chasing Georgi away with her  sister and their friend's paranoia. He proved he was divorced, which makes what Octavia told Darcey highly suspect. I think Tavia also made up the sugar mama website thing, too. Just because she came off as helpful & nice doesn't mean she's not a secretly seething saboteur. Georgi puts up with Darcey's constant bullshit.. what more does he need to prove before she stops questioning him? It will never end. He either needs to accept a life of being a perpetual suspect or he needs to cut bait. 

Florian seems way more sus than Georgi does to me, understand bubu?

• Love 8
On 8/24/2021 at 6:55 AM, pandaindisguise said:

The "American Trash" comment gets remembered very easy, but the "only there till the money runs out" comment gets forgotten till she is talking to Darcy.

And it was only remembered a couple of months later.  Though you may trust your friend, how can you trust the friends' friends' friend who you don't know? Like a game of telephone, the story probably got embellished with each telling.  Did Darcey even allow Georgi to go places on his own where he could talk about the trashy sugar mamas without them or their close friends present?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Florian seems way more sus than Georgi does to me, understand bubu?

Florian just knows how to play the game better than Georgi does. He dotes on Stacey and  heaps flattery upon her. He plays the devoted suitor to the nth degree. Darcey would forget about Georgi's untold riches ($1400! in a sock!) in a trice if he'd take a leaf from Florian's book and start acting the lovesick swain.

• Love 10
On 8/23/2021 at 7:23 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

As much as I snark on Darcey it broke my heart when she talked about watching videos with her dad on her 16th birthday and he seemed to want her to get out of the house. I think Mike throws money and affection at them now to make up for being a shit parent when it really mattered.  Darcey…though misguided…wants her daughter to have the perfect birthday, the one she never had.  I can see why she is so insecure.

I wonder if part of why the twits miss their deceased brother so much, aside from, of course, it being normal to miss a deceased relative, is that he perhaps gave them the male attention they so desperately craved because their father was never around to do so.

• Useful 6
On 8/24/2021 at 12:17 AM, renatae said:

They manage to rival gargoyles.

Unfortunately, they don't bring the same good luck and protection by frightening away evil spirits as gargoyles do😈.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 8/24/2021 at 4:47 AM, essexjan said:

Darcey: The only way this relationship is going to work is for me to let this go.

Darcey: *spends the next 40 minutes not letting it go"

Darcey may lack other skills and talents (cooking for one, as we saw with the breakfast pancakes), but if there was an Olympic event called Never Letting It Go, Darcey would take the gold medal.

Am I being mean in thinking that Dad and Darcey's daughters might have concocted the Covid story to get out of having to film the Sweet 16?

I am liking Florian more and more. His reaction to Santa Claus was hilarious, and his surprise at the materialism of American Christmases compared to the more religious Albanian one was touching.

I hope a boob reduction is on the agenda in Turkey. Like D&S, I am short, with big boobs, although nowhere near the size of theirs. I have to wear industrial-strength bras to keep my tatas in place, and even when they're hoisted, lifted and separated, I still don't look as if I have much of a torso. D&S's huge bosoms make them look matronly, rather than youthful.

100% agree.  As much as I loathed him in their first season, I really do adore him now.  What happened?  How is that possible?  Usually the more we see of these reality losers the more we grow to hate them.  Florian, on the other hand, is like the Benjamin Button of reality TV.  The more I see of him, the more I like him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/25/2021 at 7:22 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I wonder how many times he has been married and how old his current fiancée in China is.

according to the twin's brother Michael's obituary from 1998, it lists his father and step-mother "Heather" living in Texas, so he has been married (and divorced) at least once since his divorce from Nancy. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/24/2021 at 5:13 AM, Caseysgirl said:

Why doesn’t Stacy take care of the children she already gave birth to, rather than trying to have another child that will have to raise themselves?  Florian knows that he doesn’t want to be tied to her & the responsibility of another human being. When this show is over ( hopefully soon) Florian will be gone, as will Georgi and any other “ boyfriend” Darcy finds.

I really do believe that Stacey fears Florian will eventually leave her without having a child with him, and wants to anchor him to her, which she should know better than to think a baby will anchor a man to you, given that she's already been divorced after having TWO kids with her former husband.  Babies/children are NOT anchors (except in the case of immigration anchor babies, anyway).

• Love 3
On 8/24/2021 at 6:45 AM, MrBuhBye said:

They probably specialize in removing wattles.  

Quick, somebody tell 90 Day Fiancee Grangela that. 🤪

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 4
On 8/24/2021 at 8:49 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

The could be the reboot of that old show Perfect Strangers or the SNL skit Two Wild and Crazy Guys!

Don't forget "Bosom Buddies".  Then Florian and Georgi could dress up like women so as to live in low-cost housing at a hotel for women only.

• LOL 7