Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Georgi is unrecognizable with filters also.  

IMG_2233.jpeg

First, he looks like her college-age son there.  Second, in the Reddit  thread where this was posted it also included a screen shot of the IG comments where a woman alleged he stole her credit card in Miami and booked a $600 flight with it.

Holy hell… wtf?!?!?

Georgi looks so feminine, add some lip injections and a blonde wig… they could be triplets instead of twins.

The scariest thing is… Georgie would be the prettiest.

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

IMG_2233.jpeg

First, he looks like her college-age son there.  Second, in the Reddit  thread where this was posted it also included a screen shot of the IG comments where a woman alleged he stole her credit card in Miami and booked a $600 flight with it.

I thought this was a picture of Nikki and Igor/Justin at first. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 8
20 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Loving his hair, though..

I will show myself to the door....

26 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

More filtered Georgi.

IMG_2292.png

It's the women's fake Alahambra (Van Cleef and Arpels) necklace and long dangle earrings he is wearing and the fact that Darcey's belly button is no there anymore because of her store bought abs.

Also, Georgi's fake Gucci belt, (the real Gucci belts have a dark leather loop to tuck the end of the belt in to which his is clearly missing).

And the fact that she could get him to succumb to botox, fillers and what have you so easily, I cannot wait to see what his (butchered face) end result will look like.

All that money for horrible cosmetic surgery and yet, they use filters.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
On 12/13/2023 at 5:11 PM, magemaud said:

While we're on the subject of journeys...I feel bad for the people who legitimately need Mounjaro and can't get it! 

That's me! 😡

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 4

Welp, I think she's surpassed Joan Rivers and is well on her way to the cat lady.

And for the daughter to get on the plastic surgery train ALREADY is just really pathetic and sad. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
On 12/11/2023 at 5:39 PM, magemaud said:

Unfortunately, it looks like Aniko has started her own cosmetic surgery journey. So sad but predictable. 

IMG_5293.jpeg

Oh my, unfortunately it also looks like she is dressing like her Mom too!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3

Did the "designer" put that black band across the nipples, or did the poster add it because the photo is otherwise NSFW? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Doing a 1st time series watch, and I've made it to S4E3. I am utterly exhausted watching these 2 compete, rinse, repeat. 

Things I wish to never hear or see again, but I know I will:

Twin wedding (double the tacky)

Snatched (like an old stripper)

Miami!!! (Sun's out, tits out!!!!)

It's fine. Don't stress. (Floor needs to share his good chill pills with his wife and sister-in-law)

Body makeup application (don't forget my labia!)

Flo and Georgi lamenting how hard it is to find a job. (Uh, yeah, if the only job you're looking for is model it's damn near impossible. Especially when your only experience is the "runway" for manHOE)

A boring braggert (or anyone else) slurping chocolate (or anything else) off thier hands (or any other body part)

References to dick size (floors sausage comparison was funny though. Hopefully, Stacey just meant the size and not that gray dead color)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I made it to the end, despite Michael Benz. I dislike this fool soooo much I was happy when georgi body slammed him. 

Darcy LOVES georgi panting after her. Complaining about calls and texts when she could just block his number. Secret meetup that ends in a bang. Always eyeballing him to see if he thinks she looks hot. Someone wanting her this bad is a huge ego feed.

The dream wedding is finally over and, perhaps due to moving it, it was less extravagant than i expected. Floor must be thrilled about the much lower price tag.

• Like 4
(edited)

Or maybe they used Google's new AI image-creation program that only returns non-white images.

"Haute Interiors"? - does that mean they are now interior decorators who put a ladder in every home?

Edited by Denize
  • LOL 1

Per the video above - "...candles and scents and the sky's the limit!"  Embellishments?   So they are bedazzling t-shirts and bustiers? 

This whole thing seems like a front for trying to pass themselves off as entrepreneurs or having jobs. Are their life styles still funded by their father?  Or do they really rake anything in from influencing?  The mind wobbles.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

The folks in Apartment 415 should be evicted.

1 hour ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

Are their life styles still funded by their father? 

It makes me mad to think he supported them this late in their lives instead of being honest with them and got them mental health help. They are truly delusional about their "businesses," and their plastic surgery and the fact they heavily filter themselves after paying big bucks to butcher their faces and bodies.  

• Applause 2