Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

And by the way, no addition of "flour or yeast" will soften a stale bun- which is "waiting for its hot dog"

I was thinking your best chance would be to steam it.

17 minutes ago, essexjan said:

It looks as if Darcey has had even more work done, this time another nose job, and her lips even more pumped up. This is horrendous.

Were those brows drawn on with a magic marker?

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
23 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

you can see what's left of her own brows underneath the greasepaint. 

Are we sure this is Darcey? In the comments someone said it was Stacey and I think so, too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

you can see what's left of her own brows underneath the greasepaint. 

Are we sure this is Darcey? In the comments someone said it was Stacey and I think so, too. 

I think it might be Stacey too. She has a pointier face, Darcey has a broader face. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I think it might be Stacey too. She has a pointier face, Darcey has a broader face. 

If only she was wearing her Ho11 name necklace! But either way, it's terrifying! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Someone explain to them that their fright mask faces are boner killers.

Zach put it diplomatically when he said he was celibate instead of totally repelled. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t have the sharpest vision but I wasn’t really seeing the bulge that Darcey was caterwauling about.

His bulge looked lumpy… I think he’s stashing his cash in a sock like Georgi 🧦

• LOL 13
On 3/28/2023 at 12:04 PM, magemaud said:

Interesting! The launch was in an outlet mall (Dolphin Mall) in Miami. From the website: 

IMPOSSIBLE KICKS

Impossible Kicks has the hype, heat, grail sneaker for any and all sneakerheads and casual streetwear enthusiasts including Air Jordan, Yeezy, Nike Dunks, and Supreme for men, women, and children. They carefully source, authenticate, and very fairly price their inventory to get you the kicks you want to have in your closet or on your feet right now.

No mention of Ho11 anywhere! Not on the website or on Impossible Kicks website's list of apparel brands they carry. https://impossiblekicks.com/collections/apparel

The whole collaboration story is BS. They sold (or maybe gave away) a few hoodies the day of the "launch" but that was the extent of the "deal!"

I had tried to see if I could find anything connecting the 2 "brands" before the episode aired. I didn't find anything either.

I noticed that the hoodies they were wearing either had HoE on it or Impossible Kick. That seemed kind of odd. One scene they said something like they'd almost sold everything and there were tons of the stuff all around.

I think the whole thing was a sort of pop up event. A D&S fan meet and greet. You have to buy a crapty hoodie and get your picture and autography with...

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 3/28/2023 at 12:38 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought Yeezy were pulled from the market after Mr. Bi-Polar espoused his love of Hitler.

Kanye owns the Yeezy trademark, but Addidas owns all the design patents and announced it will continue to sell the shoes with all Yeezy branding removed.  Primary retailers pulled all branded Yeezys off their shelves, but they can still be found at re-sale shops like "Impossible Kicks."  And I'm sorry, but it doesn't surprise me even a teeny tiny bit that selling ugly-ass hoodies at an outlet mall was the pinnacle of their brand's success . . .  Not to mention their God-awful song, which was actually a welcome reprieve from Darcey's relenteless man hunting.  I've known my fair share of women who were fixated on having a boyfriend, but Darcey's pathetic, full on pursuit of any man who accidentally looks her way has to take the cake.  And as her desperation grows, it's obvious that she's becoming more and more willing to settle for any man who will give her the time of day, all the while prattling on and on during her talking heads that this time, she's absolutely not settling.  "Okay, Darcey.  Sure.  Whatever you say."  :::eye roll:::

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Kanye owns the Yeezy trademark, but Addidas owns all the design patents and announced it will continue to sell the shoes with all Yeezy branding removed.  Primary retailers pulled all branded Yeezys off their shelves, but they can still be found at re-sale shops like "Impossible Kicks."  And I'm sorry, but it doesn't surprise me even a teeny tiny bit that selling ugly-ass hoodies at an outlet mall was the pinnacle of their brand's success . . .  Not to mention their God-awful song, which was actually a welcome reprieve from Darcey's relenteless man hunting.  I've known my fair share of women who were fixated on having a boyfriend, but Darcey's pathetic, full on pursuit of any man who accidentally looks her way has to take the cake.  And as her desperation grows, it's obvious that she's becoming more and more willing to settle for any man who will give her the time of day, all the while prattling on and on during her talking heads that this time, she's absolutely not settling.  "Okay, Darcey.  Sure.  Whatever you say."  :::eye roll:::

I think every time she has a date on the show and these guys do not fall at her feet in real life she schedules a procedure to change something about her face thinking it will make her perfect and the next guy will fall under her spell of perfection marry her.  Was Darcey secretly hoping the Impossible Kicks guy would fall for her?

I wonder if her girls (daughters, not boobs) watch her do all this knowing their college fund will be depleted paying for trips to Turkey for surgical procedures that are going from bad to worse.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

Actually, I thought their last plastic surgery was to get "fox eyes"....  They might still be screwing around with the rest of their faces, but that's what I heard.  Isn't it weird that caucasian women want to have "fox eyes" that are slanted?  To make them look like..... a cat???

I think they're shooting for that lady in New York who ended up looking like a weird ass cat.  Like you couldn't even recognize her by the time she was finished.

I hope Darcey's daughters don't follow in her footsteps but it may be too late already.  I would just hope they both get a good education, followed by a good career, that has NOTHING TO DO WITH TLC or any TV at ALL.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
On 3/25/2023 at 7:56 AM, magemaud said:

Who looks at a picture of a bare-chested man and says “I’m getting tingly all over”? 

Exactly. Her reactions remind me of former clients who've experienced trauma at an early age, and appear trapped in that age of maturity. How old were the twins when they lost their brother?

On 3/31/2023 at 10:35 AM, MrBuhBye said:

I was thinking your best chance would be to steam it.

I just hope her wonderful, beautiful daughters will never seek out cosmetic help. Women aren't immediately attractive once body work is done. You still need a personality, and both her daughters have that.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think every time she has a date on the show and these guys do not fall at her feet in real life she schedules a procedure to change something about her face

I believe you're right and I wonder when her confidence was shattered. Then I think back to her and Jesse. He could never give her a compliment, especially when it was needed. But he was quick to point out her age, being "bigger" than her pics online, and her drinking (his parents didn't help as they didn't view her as the good enough).

Then, the new Darcy was getting all sorts of cosmetic procedures, and she didn't need it. Her regular look was enough.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I’ve read that when they were in school, they were teased and told that they looked like Troll dolls with their frizzy hair.  I think there was also teasing about being short.   I’m not sure how old they were when it started, but it seems like they’ve felt “less than” for a long time, judging by the fact that they’ve changed everything they can about themselves.   

The realization that looking like an entirely different person won’t magically give them confidence has to be a tough one to accept.  Worse yet, the men who are attracted to their current look will be of a different caliber than those they might have attracted before they were transformed into blowup dolls.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Ugh, this whole episode so far is crazy embarassing.  I don’t think the viewers are the only ones who feel that way, either.  

There must be no budget for this show.  They’re banking on our being gullible and not knowing how fake every last bit of this is - the “clothing line”, the “performances”, the “bachelorette party”, and Georgi pretending to know how to smoke.   It’s like they’re not even trying.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Are we having fun yet? 
I missed it. Who is Fatema? Did Darcey and Stacey meet her at a Botox party? 

Was she the one who looked like Kim Kardashian's old face?

The LA Hand Model was wearing a wig and if she weren't on camera she would have been calling her agent to complain about this gig, hey that rhymes!

Blue Hair Benz is an actor and a DJ and clothing designer AND not good at any of those things. It was fun to watch him go down, not sorry I said that.

For the most amazing bachelorette party that Darcey was planning is was abysmal, they did not even go anywhere interesting, not even a restaurant. I have noticed that we have never seen them eating, Darcey's dates never buy her a meal  and even when she was supposed to have a double date with Stacey and Lurch, Lurch ate shrimp on camera and I threw up watching him masticate. Side note, do not eat anything that Darcey cooks in her Always pan/foot bath.

Every emotional scene D&S have (and now including Blue Hair Benz), and are supposed to be crying, they have no tears, not one tear. It gives me sociopath vibes. 

The Two Wild and Crazy Guys at the driving range, Georgi in a short sleeve leather suit to hit golf balls, he must have some influencer deal to be seen on camera in the most awkward leather clothing, what was that green colored leather suit on fight night? 1950's bathroom green?  Georgi and Darcey make up a story line about hooking up, pathetic and it means Georgi will be skulking around Miami more, will he cause trouble for her new relationship with Celibate Guy, stay tuned!

I loved Pappa Silva telling those girls to not come home because it stresses him out...they go home anyway, oy.

Going back to Dorm Move In Day, did she leave Allspice to get to the airport and fly home all on her own?

I Googled golf courses in Albania, there are lots of them there and the Balkans.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I’ve read that when they were in school, they were teased and told that they looked like Troll dolls with their frizzy hair.  I think there was also teasing about being short.   I’m not sure how old they were when it started, but it seems like they’ve felt “less than” for a long time, judging by the fact that they’ve changed everything they can about themselves.   

The realization that looking like an entirely different person won’t magically give them confidence has to be a tough one to accept.  Worse yet, the men that are attracted to their current look will be of a different caliber than those they might have attracted before they were transformed into blowup dolls.  

True, but I’m not convinced they have the ability to grasp those concepts.  There’s a real disconnect there with reality, imo.  So many disorders that they become a blur.  As much as I can laugh (because they really want us to)….it’s really sad.  I fell asleep last night.  Ha! I’m not sure if I’ll rewatch the part I missed.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ha! I knew Darcey couldn't stay away from Georgie's D. Then she goes and acts like she can't stand to be in the same room with him. I bet these two never really split. They're playing a role for TV. They are always liking each others IG posts and I think Georgie is really living in Miami. I guess he's been having a little trouble finding a new sugar mama. 

Darcey doesn't owe Zach any explanation of what she's doing with Georgie because they are not dating exclusively, in fact they are only on the second date and she's inviting him to CT to her sister's wedding. The guy accepts and agree's to go! He's an actor if I've ever seen one. How much he being paid for this farce? 

I wish we could have seen Georgie pummeling the shit out of Benz while he had him on the floor. 

Poppa Silva looked so tired and weak. He just doesn't have it in him to listen to his daughters bullshit. 

Florian has always been lazy and controlling. I thought it very telling that Darcey and others have said Stacey sweeps their troubles under the carpet because she wants everyone to think they have a great relationship. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Leave it to these two histrionic bitches to make their father's TIA about them. The wailing and sobbing were so ridiculous - their dad wasn't even kept in the hospital. My mom had 3 mini strokes and didn't know until her doctor told her she had them.  And Mike said the truest thing he's probably ever said to them: Don't come home; you only bring more drama.

• Applause 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Somehow managed to get involved in a Twitter chat with the wedding planner. Not a spoiler since the ep aired yesterday.

Wait, you just happen to start a convo with THE wedding planner? That is crazy!

I do not believe her when she said money was lost, I just don't, D&S like to make a great show of things and I think Wedding Planner was told to play along. What was the date of the Miami wedding anyway, did we know it? Wedding Planner should show reciepts if it was real.

I would have asked how many people were paid to attend said wedding, lol. 

Still, I admire your gumption to chat with her on line, well done @Frozendiva, well done!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wait, you just happen to start a convo with THE wedding planner? That is crazy!

I do not believe her when she said money was lost, I just don't, D&S like to make a great show of things and I think Wedding Planner was told to play along. What was the date of the Miami wedding anyway, did we know it? Wedding Planner should show reciepts if it was real.

I would have asked how many people were paid to attend said wedding, lol. 

Still, I admire your gumption to chat with her on line, well done @Frozendiva, well done!

I was replying to a more popular 90 Day tweeter. I was going to go at the show and most of the 90 day shows being heavily edited and scripted for storylines but didn’t. The planner won’t show any receipts at this point. I guess the wedding would have been in September or October - trees were still green. It did take a minute or two to figure out who I was chatting to.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Blue haired guy is a true pot stirrer. He really was in Georgi's face. I think he needed a pounding, pacifist as I am, lol.

It was interesting that their dad was so adamant that they stay away and kept telling them not to cry. His BS assimilation level was reached about 2 years ago. I'll bet he didn't want cameras in his face, either.

Edited by renatae
I was only half awake the first time. 😁
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I read an article about the Dad and I read the comments here. My father had a mini-stroke and then a real stroke several months later. It is scary and horrible, but if he's able to talk on the phone, it sounds like it wasn't a super bad one. They need to pull their shit together and stop making everything about themselves. They need to focus on getting their dad help to prevent another stroke, not wail and cry on the phone without contributing anything. 

Side note: Who is actually parenting poor Aspyn now that Aniko is away at college?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Except for needing drama and filling up a few minutes of airtime Stacey didn’t need to find an officiant as this was not an actual wedding.
I’m surprised they didn’t ask Blue Hair to do it as this would cause endless arguments with the twins crying without producing tears and pouting that they need to be protected and treated like the queens they are.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Who is actually parenting poor Aspyn now that Aniko is away at college?

Her father, as he always has.   Surprised we're getting a look at one of Stacey's sons, I assume he's now 18 and can decide for himself whether to appear. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

Stacey didn’t need to find an officiant as this was not an actual wedding.

Yet they hype next week as a “2-hour wedding special.”  I guess “vow renewal after just two years” doesn’t have the same ring to it.  Also the ratings must suck as they are burning off four episodes in two weeks.  I wonder if next week they will do the same thing where they don’t even bother to combine the episodes and have a preview of the next episode half way through.

1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

twins crying without producing tears

Blue Hair had an ugly cry face the day after his pleather was torn and then two seconds later had a totally normal expression like he was bored in line at the supermarket.

17 minutes ago, Quof said:

I assume he's now 18 and can decide for himself whether to appear. 

Interesting.  I assumed Stacey’s sons were too embarrassed of their mom and aunt to appear on the show.  But maybe Darcey’s ex okayed it for Anal Bleach and Asperger but Stacey’s did not.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 6
On 4/3/2023 at 6:37 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I think every time she has a date on the show and these guys do not fall at her feet in real life she schedules a procedure to change something about her face thinking it will make her perfect and the next guy will fall under her spell of perfection marry her

Yes, she must think along these lines: "Cicero ghosted me because I don't have fox eyes. He'll be sorry now!" 

3 hours ago, Quof said:

Surprised we're getting a look at one of Stacey's sons, I assume he's now 18 and can decide for himself whether to appear. 

I believe Stacey's ex didn't want the sons to appear on the show but now that the one is 18 he can make his own decision. I'm just wondering if the younger one will also be present at the wedding but not identified. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, Kellyee said:

They need to pull their shit together and stop making everything about themselves. They need to focus on getting their dad help to prevent another stroke, not wail and cry on the phone without contributing anything. 

Isn't dad the biggest contributor to D & S and are bankrolling most of their lives? I know they have the show now and are getting $$ for that but what about the last 40 years before that? Have they ever really been financially independent? Of course dad is to blame for some of it because he let it go on. 

I think he's older now and health is a concern for him so maybe he is just done with all their neediness. When he was sitting at the table and excused himself so he could go rest he said something like please don't let me hear you fighting. Poor guy. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Isn't dad the biggest contributor to D & S and are bankrolling most of their lives? I know they have the show now and are getting $$ for that but what about the last 40 years before that? Have they ever really been financially independent? Of course dad is to blame for some of it because he let it go on. 

I think he's older now and health is a concern for him so maybe he is just done with all their neediness. When he was sitting at the table and excused himself so he could go rest he said something like please don't let me hear you fighting. Poor guy. 

He is probably realizing that he and his ex totally failed them as parents.  They are almost 50 and emotionally 14.  And it’s so weird that they got married around the same time and divorced around the same time.  As if it had nothing to do with the individual marriages and they just decide to do things at certain times.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

As if it had nothing to do with the individual marriages and they just decide to do things at certain times.

They also got pregnant with both kids around the same time. Competitive much? It must kill Darcey that Stacey got married without her this time and there was no “twin wedding” 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don’t understand why both sisters accept and excuse Michael’s behavior. They never said anything to him when he was egging on Georgie, and in the past he did these things to Florian as well, and they never once checked him for it. They are insufferable.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don’t understand why both sisters accept and excuse Michael’s behavior. They never said anything to him when he was egging on Georgie, and in the past he did these things to Florian as well, and they never once checked him for it. They are insufferable.

I'm wondering what Michael will think when he finds out that Darcey was in the sack with Georgi and that's why Georgi was being so familiar with her during the bachelorette party from hell.

Stupid blue hair was all in Georgi's face protecting the damsel in distress, wound up with his face squashed against the floor and sporting a torn pleather jacket... wahhhh!.... for nothing. 😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 3