Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

So now Darcy is resorting to OnlyFans to make money? That is a whole new level of sad.

The real sadness is the people that will pay to see it.

On 2/21/2023 at 3:25 PM, bravofan27 said:

He's like a poached farm kid

This made me laugh out loud. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

Georgi’s “diamond” gift necklace (?) looks like it came from Hof11. 

I had to look and see if maybe they were from Hof11, they were not but Darcey's engagement ring is available, it is actually named, "Darcey's Engagement Ring." Like did not even try to pretend that ring was real...idiot.

• LOL 6
35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had to look and see if maybe they were from Hof11, they were not but Darcey's engagement ring is available, it is actually named, "Darcey's Engagement Ring." Like did not even try to pretend that ring was real...idiot.

“We like bling.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Darcey broke up with Georgie because he would get caught cheating, his response was to propose (and now she has the cheeky ring replica on sale, funny) but nothing would change. After 2x she was sick of it. 

I think a lot of their clothes on their website are really cute and very inexpensive. I really like the beige double breasted blazer, and their high rise jeans (no bling, no studs, just normal jeans). I also like the boyfriend denim jeans-- I like a lot of their stuff. I also like their models are a size 8-12-- no one is super thin. It's just really cute and I love it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think a lot of their clothes on their website are really cute and very inexpensive. I really like the beige double breasted blazer, and their high rise jeans (no bling, no studs, just normal jeans). I also like the boyfriend denim jeans-- I like a lot of their stuff. I also like their models are a size 8-12-- no one is super thin. It's just really cute and I love it. 

I feel like their stuff is okay but not unique. I could find those jeans at JC Penney for less money on sale.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I don't watch this spin off ever, but it was on recently so I checked it out and was mortified how much plastic surgery and fillers they have had, they are hard for me to even look at, then today I read they've  had more work done in Turkey including 'fox eyes'.  They will end up looking like the crazy cat lady soon. Can they really believe they are improving their looks or are they delusional and think they look better?  My guess is their freaky behaviour is what's keeping them on the show. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/darcey-stacey-silva-get-plastic-surgery-in-turkey-photos/

Edited by endure
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1

The matchmaker telling Darcey all these things about how Cicero didn't like this or that...I wonder if Cicero even knows this and the double date scene was even being filmed.  Matchmaker shouting "Ciao" as Darcey was waking out, silly and immature but I understand she could not resist!

What would Patty Stanger say about Darcey, how could she help her?

I am pretty sure Jesse told her to go to therapy, so don't even pretend she has never been told!

Stacey is pissed at Florian so she throws her fake engagement ring at him, why not throw her wedding band at him, that is more of a "I don't want to be married to you or get married to you again," sort of message.

Darcey gets all hot and bothered when she sees photos of the next guy she will go on a date with, he looks like a gigolo, I hope she brings enough money to tip him at the end of the night.  All kidding aside, Darcey does not get it, the men she wants to date do not want to date her, whether it is her age, the way she presents herself, the horrible Greek fishing cap she wears sometimes, her crying on the first date over trauma about how her nail polish chipped, this newest model is there for camera time, I really do think she is not interested in really meeting someone.

Speaking of Florian, "WhyyyeeyouthinkIcannnbeamanipulateded, whyyyyouneverletmespeak?" Every sentence is like one long word.  Agent Gigi tells Florian to act happy and he just cannot muster a smile or at least not look like his dog just died. Is a frown the Albanian Smile?" And what was with that leg, that coquettish little bent leg?  Also, watching F eat shrimp...disgusting and no Stacey, shrimp is not the seafood to put lead in his pencil! That was icky, did he not have silverware?

The gallery friend's outfit was awful and it made me itch. What was the purpose of all that anyway? Did we think the twins were going to understand the art, I mean I don't get modern art all the time but the producers must have thought, let's put them in the room and watch hilarity ensue.  I pray these women never are in Miami during Art Basel, their heads would explode.

The blender scene was sad, in a way it reminded me of Parker Posey grilling that one chicken wing on a grill in her trailer park at the end of Waiting For Guffman, just so sad, poor lonely Darcey blending her bits of fruit and yogurt only to have it splatter everywhere while she waxed on about her life.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

The matchmaker telling Darcey all these things about how Cicero didn't like this or that...I wonder if Cicero even knows this and the double date scene was even being filmed.  Matchmaker shouting "Ciao" as Darcey was waking out, silly and immature but I understand she could not resist!

Darcey is a train wreck, but Cicero cancelled the first date at the very last minute and then bailed on the second date after one drink. I don't know what his game is, but I've online dated a lot, and Cicero was not serious. I want to know how much this matchmaker got paid. I know people who went to matchmaking services, and found it more expensive and no better than online dating on your own. So I give the side-eye to the Matchmaker. 

The reality at our age (Darcey and I are the same age, God help me) is that you have to sift through MANY people to find the match at this point. Cicero struck me as a player wasting time. But so does Florian. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Darcey is a train wreck, but Cicero cancelled the first date at the very last minute and then bailed on the second date after one drink. I don't know what his game is, but I've online dated a lot, and Cicero was not serious. I want to know how much this matchmaker got paid. I know people who went to matchmaking services, and found it more expensive and no better than online dating on your own. So I give the side-eye to the Matchmaker. 

The reality at our age (Darcey and I are the same age, God help me) is that you have to sift through MANY people to find the match at this point. Cicero struck me as a player wasting time. But so does Florian. 

Florian a player ? Really? He strikes me as more of a faithful dour hound dog than a player, he seems to have zero game or even conversation. Now Georgi I could see as a player, he seems to have enough game in him for both of them.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

the horrible Greek fishing cap she wears sometimes

It’s like she is auditioning for the Al Pacino role in a remake of Cruising.

WhyyyeeyouthinkIcannnbeamanipulateded, whyyyyouneverletmespeak?"

Funny how his English is so poor yet he has apparently mastered profanity with the constant bleeps.  

watching F eat shrimp

The producers have it in for him.  

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And what was with that leg, that coquettish little bent leg?

Some of his competition was flat out homely as if Sharp had rounded up random guys off the street.  And then they were openly laughing at Florian.

• LOL 7

I had significant technical difficulties with yesterday’s ep. Hopefully the DVR got a better second airing version.

The matchmaker mentioned that Cicero was turned off by Darcey’s drinking. She barely had two dates with the guy, and both involved a bar and or restaurant. Did she show up already inebriated? I don’t think she had more than one or two drinks on both dates. Nothing that would raise an immediate red flag. If she drank more, then maybe. 

He could be very clear on his dating profile that he wants a non-drinker or someone who drinks minimally/social drinker.

I don’t follow her social media or if she poses with drinks.

Maybe he or the matchmaker did a search and/or watched her and Jesse or Tom and got the drinking from that and assumed she hasn’t changed?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I had significant technical difficulties with yesterday’s ep. Hopefully the DVR got a better second airing version.

The matchmaker mentioned that Cicero was turned off by Darcey’s drinking. She barely had two dates with the guy, and both involved a bar and or restaurant. Did she show up already inebriated? I don’t think she had more than one or two drinks on both dates. Nothing that would raise an immediate red flag. If she drank more, then maybe. 

He could be very clear on his dating profile that he wants a non-drinker or someone who drinks minimally/social drinker.

I don’t follow her social media or if she poses with drinks.

Maybe he or the matchmaker did a search and/or watched her and Jesse or Tom and got the drinking from that and assumed she hasn’t changed?

One was a margarita date and they can be strong.  Especially if no food is consumed.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

One was a margarita date and they can be strong.  Especially if no food is consumed.

I have only been drinking the sparkling margaritas lately. 5% alcohol, light, and refreshing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What would Patty Stanger say about Darcey, how could she help her?

< snip >

Darcey was already on Millionaire Matchmaker with Patty. As one of the girls for a Millionaire to pick. 

https://starcasm.net/before-the-90-days-darcey-silva-was-on-million-dollar-matchmaker/

• Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Wonder how much the wedding planner gets for her services,

https://www.harbourhouseevents.com/packages

See, that is why I gave the side eye to the planner just giving a blanket $40,000 for the wedding, it is not a one size fits all price and package. We know they will not use that venue because you know, the deck, Florian did not like the deck...he is an undead idiot and I cannot imagine what he and Stacey talk about other than her upcoming surgeries or Hof11 and his minimal interjecting a "Yes dear," just to prove he is sort of alive.

Did Stacey have her boys at the wedding? Did her father attend?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

See, that is why I gave the side eye to the planner just giving a blanket $40,000 for the wedding, it is not a one size fits all price and package. We know they will not use that venue because you know, the deck, Florian did not like the deck...he is an undead idiot and I cannot imagine what he and Stacey talk about other than her upcoming surgeries or Hof11 and his minimal interjecting a "Yes dear," just to prove he is sort of alive.

Did Stacey have her boys at the wedding? Did her father attend?

No idea about the actual wedding.

I would hope that the planner actually emailed and printed the actual initial quote for the function including:

space rental

rental costs for tables, chairs, linens, dishes, cutlery, glassware (if the venue does not provide this).

costs for flowers and the arch if one is required

host bar costs plus bartender tips

staffing costs

sample menus and prices for buffet or plated dinner, plus additional costs for any changes or additions (vegetarian  or gluten free for X guests)

sample menu for snacks late evening

Easily $40,000 conservative estimate for 100 guests at $400 per guest

Wedding cake

her service fee

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No idea about the actual wedding.

I would hope that the planner actually emailed and printed the actual initial quote for the function including:

space rental

rental costs for tables, chairs, linens, dishes, cutlery, glassware (if the venue does not provide this).

costs for flowers and the arch if one is required

host bar costs plus bartender tips

staffing costs

sample menus and prices for buffet or plated dinner, plus additional costs for any changes or additions (vegetarian  or gluten free for X guests)

sample menu for snacks late evening

Easily $40,000 conservative estimate for 100 guests at $400 per guest

Wedding cake

her service fee

Oh my dear sweet, ernest @Frozendiva, how optimistic you are thinking there will be 100 guests at this wedding, lol.  

Seriously, I spent 20+ years in catering, I've seen a lot, it is not hard to spend $400 per person and have 100 guests but honestly, if Stacey has $40,000 to spend on this I'd be amazed. I think the planner was told to throw out some random amount and Stacey was supposed to appear unfazed and say yes, money is not an issue or something like it.  I am guessing any money she had in the bank she has spent on cosmetic surgery and we know that it was not a good return on investment. 

Would you spend 40 grand on a wedding to (re)marry Florian? LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Stacey should have a budget @Baltimore Betty. Weddings can be a ginormous scam to get brides to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on one freaking day. Some is utter waste. 

i did event planning for a bit and was shocked at how much simple things cost. You were being nickeled and dimed for anything and everything.

I can see some Hollywood type weddings costing thousands per guest so $400 is still pretty cheap.

I don’t know if they know 100 people. They could probably find them, though. 

She and WolfBoy are already married. Find a nice restaurant, rent the private dining room and have 20 guests. Buy a nice cocktail dress and have the vow renewal.

Florian/WolfBoy is not my one in eight billon, so I wouldn’t spend that cash to marry or remarry him. A JP and dinner out. No dinner, no band or DJ, no dance, no nothing.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Stacey should have a budget @Baltimore Betty. Weddings can be a ginormous scam to get brides to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on one freaking day. Some is utter waste. 

i did event planning for a bit and was shocked at how much simple things cost. You were being nickeled and dimed for anything and everything.

I can see some Hollywood type weddings costing thousands per guest so $400 is still pretty cheap.

I don’t know if they know 100 people. They could probably find them, though. 

She and WolfBoy are already married. Find a nice restaurant, rent the private dining room and have 20 guests. Buy a nice cocktail dress and have the vow renewal.

Florian/WolfBoy is not my one in eight billon, so I wouldn’t spend that cash to marry or remarry him. A JP and dinner out. No dinner, no band or DJ, no dance, no nothing.

I doubt they could get twenty people but yes, wedding costs are nuts.

My second marriage or as my husband says, last marriage was easy, I had 17 people at a historic restaurant across from my house, it was brunch, my father paid for the rabbi (from a Reconstructionist synagogue, not sure what they are about but whatever I needed a rabbi and he freelanced), my dress came from the White House Black Market back when they had a bridal line in stores, the cake was small and it was from Ms. Desserts, by 3pm I was home, a bit drunk and all told out about 2 grand, I have never been happier! First wedding was my mother's plans, big, live music, all the bells and whistles, thought I was happy but nope.

I'd pay 40 grand to get out of a marriage to Florian, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I doubt they could get twenty people but yes, wedding costs are nuts.

My second marriage or as my husband says, last marriage was easy, I had 17 people at a historic restaurant across from my house, it was brunch, my father paid for the rabbi (from a Reconstructionist synagogue, not sure what they are about but whatever I needed a rabbi and he freelanced), my dress came from the White House Black Market back when they had a bridal line in stores, the cake was small and it was from Ms. Desserts, by 3pm I was home, a bit drunk and all told out about 2 grand, I have never been happier! First wedding was my mother's plans, big, live music, all the bells and whistles, thought I was happy but nope.

I'd pay 40 grand to get out of a marriage to Florian, lol.

My husband says the same thing!

We had ours at a local restaurant/banquet hall that served Bohemian food family style. I think for 3 meats (chicken, pork and beef) in addition to kraut, veggies, bread dumplings, boiled and mashed potatoes, noodles and kolachkes for dessert  (we brought our own wedding cake), it was around $18 - $20. Granted this was 16 years ago but everyone stuffed themselves silly. I think we had around 70 people or so. My mom did the decoration and created my bouquet.  I always laugh because every major event, we held the party there.... baby shower, my son's Communion and his graduation... it was that good. 

Stacey, you are already married, you don't need all of this! Its not the wedding it is the marriage that is important. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Stacey, you are already married, you don't need all of this! It’s not the wedding it is the marriage that is important. 

She wants it so she can post pics on social media and people can lie and tell her she looks gorgeous.  Well worth the cost to her.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

This guy is a joke. Why did he make a date with her if he was just going to stand her up, twice. That’s a man with a crappy personality. Saying that, Darcy has a few issues herself. They both look worse after all this surgery. Much prettier before, and if you have to use your body to attract somebody, you’ll probably end up with someone who doesn’t have much substance.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
36 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why did he make a date with her if he was just going to stand her up, twice.

I’m wondering if the matchmaker withheld Cicero’s criticisms because after the previous date she told Darcey he said that he was smitten.  If he thought she came off as  slutty on social media and she is a drunk why would he be smitten?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mine is coming up on 18 years...not once have I wanted to renew my vows, no need because it was perfect!

I might be tempted to do it in some chapel in Vegas on vacation, just for the fun of it, but not a big to do. 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m wondering if the matchmaker withheld Cicero’s criticisms because after the previous date she told Darcey he said that he was smitten.  If he thought she came off as  slutty on social media and she is a drunk why would he be smitten?

To keep her using the service? If she paid $10,000 or more, you want to find someone so you continue to make money from her and if she has social media clout, more business/prospective clients for you.

If he didn’t like her social media image and her Instagram, don’t date her. She is who she is, dresses how she wishes, and she isn’t going to change a lot to make you happy. She should not have to be someone else so she gets love. Maybe he liked a date with a reality tv person. Did she drink a lot on 1.5 dates and a couple of hours together? Have a date at a venue that did not serve alcohol. Did he find her TLC eps and got turned off? Be a gentleman, say she is a wonderful lady who will have a great relationship with the right man. Flaking out on her not once, but twice, was rude.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I might be tempted to do it in some chapel in Vegas on vacation, just for the fun of it, but not a big to do. 

That is how I knew my first marriage was doomed, we were in Vegas and I asked him if he wanted to renew our vows with Elvis and he said no...that said a lot.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I haven't really ever liked the matchmaker for Darcey. The matchmaker is very conservative, and so are her clientele. BUT she is also super fake and I think really jealous of Darcey. Check out her picture on her matchmaking site!

Michelle G Matchmaker Ghttps://michelleg.com/

She says: 

If oooey, gooey, cupid love is what you are looking for, I’m not your girl. I view love, like I do life, with areas in which we always can improve. I am obsessed with helping my clients discover, grow and evolve in their definition of love all the while showing them what one could look like through strategic matchmaking within my international database of savvy professionals.

Yes, matchmaking with me is part relationship coaching, part strategic deep dive into the reality of your life, and 24/7 support on all fronts. From how to reply to a text from a date to what to do if someone ghosts you – I am here for my matchmaker clients around the clock because I understand that love doesn’t hold business hours.

Maybe Darcey liked her because she said she was always available. But given all Darcey wants in life is ooey gooey cupid love, it was obviously a bad match.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Someone needs to be told what to do if someone ghosts them?  You are paying for that?

That'll be $500 for a one-word reply, Alex:  "Block".

Does anyone actually think that it was Darcey who sought out, and paid for this matchmaker?  

TLC should pay for camera-on therapy sessions for Darcey rather than this matchmaker b.s.  

• Like 8
  • Love 2

These two want hot young guys, but hot young guys want hot young women.  How can you be 48 and still not have mastered that basic concept?  So unless you are willing to have a purely transactional relationship where you are giving them money or fame, such a relationship will never work.  But they want the guys to look at them with true love and lust in their eyes, which cannot be bought.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I vote for the adorable little Dr. Paradise! 

Funny story....he was my therapist a few years ago!  Just as adorable in person!

So here's the funniest thing:  No, I wasn't one of the 600 lb. patients, lol.  I saw him for a relationship issue (sad relationship ending), and he was very helpful.

But....drumroll for the truly funny part:  after that relationship ended, I got back on the app dating horse, and....guess who contacts me for a date.....Dr. Now!  Yep, the one and only.

OK, back to our regularly scheduled programming of snarking on D & S....

Edited by Starlight925
  • Mind Blown 17
  • Fire 1

Wait, what? Dr. Now was on dating apps? I looked it up, he's been divorced for 20 years. I'm surprised no one has snatched him up (and not in the way D&S use the word) You could have been the next Mrs. Now? 

You've got to post that story somewhere on the 600 Lb. Life forum! 

Dis very good sishuashun! 
I hope you don’t mind I mentioned your story on the Small Talk thread on the 600 Lb Life forum.

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

LOL yes, he was on with his actual photo, and his name was "600LbDoctor".

I politely declined, and he wrote something like "You should go out with me, I'm a famous doctor".

Come to think of it, I should have.  I could eat all I want, gain as much weight as I want, and I'd have my built-in surgeon. 

Maybe if he's still single, Darcey would be a good match!  😅

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
43 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

LOL yes, he was on with his actual photo, and his name was "600LbDoctor".

I politely declined, and he wrote something like "You should go out with me, I'm a famous doctor".

Come to think of it, I should have.  I could eat all I want, gain as much weight as I want, and I'd have my built-in surgeon. 

Maybe if he's still single, Darcey would be a good match!  😅

If I wasn’t familiar with the show, I’d be afraid 600LbDoctor was HIS weight! And I wouldn’t want to explain my eating habit to him every damn day! You were smart to decline. 
But I find the idea of pairing him with Darcey to be quite intriguing. 

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

These two are SO emotionally immature, I doubt either will ever have a successful relationship with a man.  

I truly feel for their kids, who are far more mature than they are - and know it.

Probably because they were raised by others.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Darcey needs therapy and some help with her body dysmorphia. Her obsession with how she looks is pushing away a lot of people. It's just too all-consuming-- I can't even imagine how long it takes her to get ready. Like all day.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Darcey needs therapy and some help with her body dysmorphia. Her obsession with how she looks is pushing away a lot of people. It's just too all-consuming-- I can't even imagine how long it takes her to get ready. Like all day.

And the end result is not even pleasing to the eye.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

They seriously both need therapy.

Dad spent months at a time in China while they were growing up, and had different girlfriends the whole time.

He seems like a great guy now, and perhaps he's settled down, but these girls have serious abandonment insecurities, like they are trying to recreate a childhood of a daddy that would be there all the time, both physically and emotionally.

So they go after these foreign guys, who they can trap with K-1 Visas and money.

Stacey acts all smug because she "has" Florian, Florian can't even muster up a smile for a modeling job.  And he scoffs at the $150, as he thinks he's worth so much more.

Instead of running off to Turkey for every nip/tuck, they should sit down with a therapist.  Separately, as that, too, is part of their problem.  They are too connected to think straight.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1