Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
22 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought Michael Blue Hair was a fashion designer but then suddenly he was a DJ at the outlet mall?  Jack of two trades, master of neither?  Not really related skill sets.

I’m still laughing at the pink life jacket/Brinks security vest he was wearing while “DJ”ing with what sounded like an AM radio with a sing-along mike like my little sister and I had when we were 5 and 7.  

I think he needs his hair trimmed, because I got even more giggles in when the back half started falling during several scenes.  Either he ran out of AquaNet, or he’s running out of hair.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I think he needs his hair trimmed, because I got even more giggles in when the back half started falling during several scenes.  Either he ran out of AquaNet, or he’s running out of hair.

I posted a screenshot last week that showed him from the back and it looked like he was bald in the center, kind of like a crown rib roast 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Dear Michael Benz,

Don't quit your day job (if you have one.) 

I just accidentally caught the last few minutes of the latest TLC horror show, "Dr. Down Below" about, you guessed it, medical issues below the waist. Just when you thought they couldn't go any lower (no pun intended) 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Dear Michael Benz,

Don't quit your day job (if you have one.) 

I just accidentally caught the last few minutes of the latest TLC horror show, "Dr. Down Below" about, you guessed it, medical issues below the waist. Just when you thought they couldn't go any lower (no pun intended) 

Is the doctor a gynecologist/urologist/proctologist?  That’s a trifecta.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Is the doctor a gynecologist/urologist/proctologist?  That’s a trifecta.

Female Urologist. She fixed a guy’s extra pee hole caused by a “Prince Albert piercing.” I'm sure you'd be glad to tell me, but I don’t want to know! I didn’t watch, that was on my guide. It’s on again next after the pimple show 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
29 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Female Urologist. She fixed a guy’s extra pee hole caused by a “Prince Albert piercing.” I'm sure you'd be glad to tell me, but I don’t want to know! I didn’t watch, that was on my guide. It’s on again next after the pimple show 

I’ve never watched the pimple show, this week there is a patient with 400 tumors.  I wonder what the TSA thinks when they encounter a Prince Albert.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Every time I see these women all I can think of is that it looks like it hurts to be them. They are so stretched and pulled and all that fake hair has to be so hot and heavy and the big fake lashes weighing down their eyelids. It just reminds me of back in my 20s when we wore skin tight Jordache jeans out and we couldn’t wait to come home and peel them off. The whole night you couldn’t breathe right or bend over but damn we looked good. Only thing with these 2 is that they look awful. Do they not own mirrors? 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/6/2023 at 8:42 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

The website is terrible. If you are on reality TV hawking garbage at least hire someone to put together a decent site. Half of the pictures are blurry. The menu is terrible, contrast colour illegible, the language unreadable etc. No.

So exciting! I've been looking all over for illuminated armor in custom-made gold lamé!

• LOL 7

Doesn’t it defeat the purpose of a corn maze to give out a map?

Bet Darcey loved being mistaken as a Sasquatch and a boar by Mateo lol.  And then later called George Washington hehe.

is that the only restaurant in Middletown that allows filming?

Boy they were talking about a $40k wedding in Miami and that one looked hella cheaper.  And what a sad turnout even with some of them looking like paid extras.

How much do you want to bet Zack wasn’t at the wedding because production didn’t want to fly him up?  Maybe the same with the hand model from L.A.  You attend the bachelorette party and not the wedding?

Boy when the twins had their hair up during the wedding prep I noticed that their faces are morphing into late stage Joan Rivers.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Florian couldn't even manage a decent pose in any of those photos, model, yeah right!

There were about 30 people at the wedding, D&S knew about 10 of them.

No way those flowers were there for Stacey's wedding, I bet they were left over from or set up for someone else's wedding.  Do we know where she had the wedding? I did a search for hotels and found the one they stayed at and all I can say it looked like the place where dreams and (hookers), die. CORRECTION: I kept seeing a dismal motel in the background and mistook that for their hotel, I am happy to admit I was wrong but in case anyone here entertains the idea of staying at that motel, don't.

Stacey was not filmed making any decisions regarding menus, music, decor, we did not even see have dress fittings, I call BS on this wedding, she walked down the aisle with her fake wedding band and engagement rings on. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My husband walked in the room while I was watching and said "what happened to that woman's lips?" 

Its sad. I see moments were I can see how pretty they could have been. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Stacey was not filmed making any decisions regarding menus, music, decor, we did not even see have dress fittings, I call BS on this wedding, she walked down the aisle with her fake wedding band and engagement rings on. 

She must have decided NOT to have music! 

I did notice from the photos that both of her rings are comprised of a bunch of baguette and small round diamonds (?) with the "engagement" one set to look like a large center stone. They'll be featured on the HoE website soon! 

ring.jpeg

I sure hope Darcey remembered her thong because she was flashing everyone! 

dress.jpeg

7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Doesn’t it defeat the purpose of a corn maze to give out a map?

"Corn Mazes for Dummies" maybe? Actually, I would have loved for them to get lost in the maze and need to be airlifted out by helicopter in a basket chair like Lucy on the cruise ship. Hilarity ensues! 

Edited to add: Maybe the men are looking at Darcey's dress but I'll bet the women are zeroing in on Georgi's BDE, like the woman in the yellow top that looks like a life vest. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
24 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m no expert on dresses but isn’t the slit supposed to be on the side?

Not in Albania.

If I recall we saw Darcey getting dressed and it looked like she was not wearing underwear of any kind...that will always skeeve me out.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not in Albania.

If I recall we saw Darcey getting dressed and it looked like she was not wearing underwear of any kind...that will always skeeve me out.

So much for Albania being a conservative culture.

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

looked like she was not wearing underwear of any kind

It looked like the first time they showed Stacey topless they blurred just the nipples.  So you can basically show the whole boob on commercial television now.  But because cable I guess there is no FCC issue. 

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m no expert on dresses but isn’t the slit supposed to be on the side?

Oh, that's not SEXY enough! At least it wasn't as high as Chrissy Teigan's image.png.e3ff4de2524e0113bc31ea5a509480dc.png

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

Am I the only person who was horrified by one of the boozy friends of D & S grinding on Georgi and on papa Mike on the dance floor? I mean, the flasks at the rehearsal were bad enough - these chicks were waaaaaaaaassted at the reception. And the wedding. Those two would be ideal candidates for Intervention, if they had any actual friends who cared about them.

Nice toast, drunky Michael. What. An. Asshole. He just has to make himself the center of attention, even on someone else's special day. 

I'm kind of surprised to see what a schlub D & S' mom is. Not a glamorpuss at all. Does mom get second billing because dad is the one with the funds? It really seems like they treat their mom like an afterthought. She was treated like any other guest, not like the mother of the bride. Something seems to be off with that relationship. D & S have so much adoration and flowery things to say about their dad, but not a word about their mother.  It's odd.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

I LOL'd at everyone scrabbling to make sure Stacey's dress didn't catch fire on the ill-judged and poorly placed candles edging the aisle.

Those rings are cubic zirconia, I'd bet my grandma's diamonds on it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Nice toast, drunky Michael. What. An. Asshole. He just has to make himself the center of attention, even on someone else's special day. 

Was that a Burger King cardboard crown?

4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Am I the only person who was horrified by one of the boozy friends of D & S grinding on papa Mike on the dancefloor?

The other friend had some dumpy bald guy who looked like Drew Peterson as her date yet has always ripped on the guys whom the twins date lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, essexjan said:

I LOL'd at everyone scrabbling to make sure Stacey's dress didn't catch fire on the ill-judged and poorly placed candles edging the aisle.

When the twins were in the parking lot after the rehearsal dinner they were dragging their trains through puddles that no doubt were mixed with motor oil.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Those friends with the flasks! I'm not super familiar with them but the one could barely talk. I'm all for enjoying a cocktail but I would never walk around with a flask. Can you even drink alcohol openly like that anywhere you want? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Those friends with the flasks! I'm not super familiar with them but the one could barely talk. I'm all for enjoying a cocktail but I would never walk around with a flask. Can you even drink alcohol openly like that anywhere you want? 

They have yet to be seen sober.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

The other friend had some dumpy bald guy who looked like Drew Peterson as her date yet has always ripped on the guys whom the twins date lol.

I think that's Reina's husband. 

I wanted to post info about the wedding venue: https://saybrook.com/celebrate/weddings/

elsewhere I read that the cost of the venue was $ 159 per person, so with that crowd it would have been less than $ 5K. Better than the $ 40K that Stacey was going to spend for the restaurant in Miami! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Darcey was trying to sashay so hard as she walked down the aisle. Scared me thought she might pop a hip out of socket or something!

or at least turn her ankle in those ridiculous heels 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 4/11/2023 at 4:19 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Was that a Burger King cardboard crown?

I think it was a bit better than that, shiny plastic from the Dollar Tree. 

13 hours ago, jojo3couleurs said:

the captions are hilarious!  it looks like a photo-novel (not sure it's the exact term)

I like this one: "Darcey and Stacey blew kisses in front of their gorgeous gowns."image.thumb.png.1cc0f4c7ef152803898c7a18f0603b72.png

• LOL 6