Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They’re buying twin apartments in Dubai! The price is right but don’t they realize they have to GET there? 

Looks more likely that they're just being used for advertising rather than actually buying anything. No doubt this will turn up on their feed a few times & the next season of D&S if there is one. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Shrek said:

Looks more likely that they're just being used for advertising rather than actually buying anything. No doubt this will turn up on their feed a few times & the next season of D&S if there is one. 

I don't for a minute think they're actually buying one, but maybe they'll be allowed to use an apartment in exchange for their endorsement. 

• Like 4
On 6/27/2023 at 1:12 PM, magemaud said:

I don't for a minute think they're actually buying one, but maybe they'll be allowed to use an apartment in exchange for their endorsement. 

I think they are perfect for living in Dubai, there is a whole fantasy thing happening there, the big hotel with fish tank rooms, Arabian Nights suites, man made islands, a shopping mall with every designer store you can think of as well as places in the market place to buy knock offs, it is all surface sort of entertainment. Unfortunately I do not think they have the money to live there, I do know you have to apply to live on some of those islands, credit check and all and I do not think TLC paychecks are enough for the girls to live there.

Once again I do not believe they are going to live there, I think it is just to make a big show about pretending to live there.  All this talk of them getting the best price (how insipid are they?) on a condo but no talk of Florian?  Meanwhile Georgi is trying to find enough money to buy a plane ticket to Dubai to be with his beloved Darcey   I mean camera.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All this talk of them getting the best price (how insipid are they?) on a condo but no talk of Florian? 

They were getting TWO two bedroom condos for the bargain price of $ 800K. I assume Florian would be living in Stacey's. I loved their collective "WOW!!!!" when smarmy Mr. Rizwan told them the price. However, I believe in the old adage that if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

They were getting TWO two bedroom condos for the bargain price of $ 800K. I assume Florian would be living in Stacey's. I loved their collective "WOW!!!!" when smarmy Mr. Rizwan told them the price. However, I believe in the old adage that if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! 

I was just wondering where Florian was, was he even in Dubai with Stacey?

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was just wondering where Florian was, was he even in Dubai with Stacey?

Yes he was, I remember seeing him in some of the pictures which I can't find now. Also the hairstylist was in the photo and people were asking if he was Darcey's new guy. 

• Useful 2
48 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I hate to admit it but they are making Angela look more attractive.

I think you may have stumbled onto  the wrong page? I read this because I thought it was a post about D&S possibly coming back and I was going to say, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

• LOL 2

Of COURSE Darcy & Georgi are getting married!! She obviously TRIED dating some other guys, but seriously; WHO besides Georgi could put UP with her??

Match made in heaven.  They already have those ugly angel wing jackets, right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think their “big announcement” may be this:

They are holding a weekend fan meetup in Vegas in December. 
warning: air is not included, so bring an oxygen tank 

https://mgxperience.com/reality-stars-weekend

They have fans?  I thought we all hate watch.

Florian is so engaging I would love to spend $3k to chat him up at a cocktail party.  He will put his full array of grunts on display.

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think their “big announcement” may be this:

They are holding a weekend fan meetup in Vegas in December. 
warning: air is not included, so bring an oxygen tank 

https://mgxperience.com/reality-stars-weekend

OMG, they are believing their own hype! How funny they think people will be spending $3000 to hang out with them, if anyone does book this I want all the dirt, photos and reciepts.  

Do we think they will sing that horrible song live for the guests?

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Time for a new season!

Spoiler

Which will be all about the “upcoming nuptials” (although they’ve already happened) and maybe a six month vow renewal 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:
  Hide contents

Which will be all about the “upcoming nuptials” (although they’ve already happened) and maybe a six month vow renewal 

By the time another season would air we would not recognize them.  Those girls are so far off their rails I find it hard to believe any doctor in any country would do any more surgery on those human bobbleheads.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 11/19/2023 at 10:40 AM, magemaud said:

Unfortunately, there is a very small percentage of surgeons out there who would do anything for money, especially when it means free publicity.

I guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Praise the Lawd!  Now if TLC will do this with those Sister Wives monkeys,we'll be so happy!!

It seems that divorce can’t end a show. Look at Pedro and Chantel! They’re not together but are back for another season.  

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1

I was trying to find out if their upcoming Vegas weekend was still on. I couldn’t find that for sure but none of the event links worked so it might have been cancelled. I did come across this IG post about it. Darcey’s too dumb to turn off the comments and people let her have it with both barrels. I did see one person who “wouldn’t miss it.” I’m guessing that’s Drunk Friend Reina.
 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy38dY3v9AT/

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

I was trying to find out if their upcoming Vegas weekend was still on. I couldn’t find that for sure but none of the event links worked so it might have been cancelled. I did come across this IG post about it. Darcey’s too dumb to turn off the comments and people let her have it with both barrels. I did see one person who “wouldn’t miss it.” I’m guessing that’s Drunk Friend Reina.
 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy38dY3v9AT/

Honestly, I looked at part of that video, and whoever that was yapping looked like something AI dreamed up.  Seriously.  That is pathetic.  I really think the body dysmorphia is out of control.  Calling Dr. Freud! STAT!

• Applause 2

Georgi is unrecognizable with filters also.  

IMG_2233.jpeg

First, he looks like her college-age son there.  Second, in the Reddit  thread where this was posted it also included a screen shot of the IG comments where a woman alleged he stole her credit card in Miami and booked a $600 flight with it.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Georgi is unrecognizable with filters also.  

IMG_2233.jpeg

First, he looks like her college-age son there.  Second, in the Reddit  thread where this was posted it also included a screen shot of the IG comments where a woman alleged he stole her credit card in Miami and booked a $600 flight with it.

WTF ???????????????????????????????????? That picture is some scary shit.

• LOL 6