Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I watched the latest episode. Darcy and Stacy's lips are reaching cartoon-level plumpness. And Darcy's approach to dating and relationships is like an over-sexed teenage girl. 

I'm surprised they were allowed to film at Aniko's dorm. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

The must have gotten there super early before anyone's move in time and the roommate and her mother signed a release, that is the only thing I can think why the halls were not packed with students moving in.

Can you imagine taking your daughter to college wearing Daisy Dukes? Either Advil is the most tolerant kid in the world or just worn out by her mother's inappropriate clothes.  I can only imagine what she will wear to graduation!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

Never drink and snark 

I read this as "Michael" at first glance and didn't know if you meant Parrot Head or their deceased brother. 

"Michelle"  is the "female" dating rep Darcey was using.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

And Darcy's approach to dating and relationships is like an over-sexed teenage girl. 

Who looks at a picture of a bare-chested man and says “I’m getting tingly all over”? 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1

Who looks at a picture of a bare-chested man and says “I’m getting tingly all over”? 

And she said it more than once. I'm horrified that she's my age. She clearly has no idea what to look for in a real long-term relationship that will last. The matchmaker was right about that. If she wants to be a sugar mama, that's fine, but the trainer guy is not interested in her long-term. I would bet he wants to get on television. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
38 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

They were gushing about the room and I thought it was kind of depressing lol.

15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Probably hot flashes.

11 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

but the trainer guy is not interested in her long-term. I would bet he wants to get on television. 

He must be strong because in the preview he picked her up.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

That tingling is probably all her fillers in her face being rejected by her body...seriously, Darcey does not care what the guy is really made of, she does not care what they think about anything as long as they worship her and have sex with her.  Darcey's relationships have all been failures because she values sex over everything and thinks that having sex means a successful relationship, like she thinks having a man, any man of any quality legitimizes her, so sad.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

she thinks having a man, any man of any quality legitimizes her, so sad.

She was saying earlier this season that she is through with settling but TBH I think Jesse, Tom, and Georgi are all better people than she is (which is by no means complimenting them) and they were the ones settling for a vapid plastic surgery freak.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

She was saying earlier this season that she is through with settling but TBH I think Jesse, Tom, and Georgi are all better people than she is (which is by no means complimenting them) and they were the ones settling for a vapid plastic surgery freak.

She should have been less pushy with Tom & they would still be together as he seems to like the plastic blown up type.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
On 3/22/2023 at 3:25 PM, magemaud said:

Florian ticks all the boxes, scrawny, homely and sullen. 

He still needs to learn how to stand up straight and walk a runway. Maybe he's just meant for print ads but regardless work on your posture, Flor!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

He still needs to learn how to stand up straight and walk a runway. Maybe he's just meant for print ads but regardless work on your posture, Flor!

You need a personality for any modeling job, photographers want to work with people who can appear alive, you know not dead behind the eyes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 3/25/2023 at 10:32 AM, Kellyee said:

I watched the latest episode. Darcy and Stacy's lips are reaching cartoon-level plumpness. And Darcy's approach to dating and relationships is like an over-sexed teenage girl. 

Throughout each episode I marvel at the lips. Something is seriously wrong in the head of these women. The girls love their mum and likely have become immune to Darcy's brand of crazy, but I can just imagine what the father has to say off camera--or rather had, because he surely knows by now that his daughters are lost causes. Stacey's sons must be mortified.

Florian needs to forget about this stupid modeling thing. He has no poses or moves and as someone else here said, he's dead behind the eyes.

This trainer that Darcy is about to date totally just wants to be on TV and attract new clients.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Throughout each episode I marvel at the lips

Throughout each episode I marvel at how they keep food and drink in their mouths with those lips.

2 hours ago, politichick said:

He has no poses or moves and as someone else here said, he's dead behind the eyes.

What about that cheeky little leg lift he did at the audition? I declared him dead behind the eyes although he might have had a little life in him pre Stacey, lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am forever baffled by this show (and all of the other shows on this network).  They promote dysfunction and exploit the hell out of the most unhealthy brands of crazy they can find.  They reward and encourage insanity.  

TLC has zero to do with “learning”.  I’m pretty sure it actually stands for “Trainwrecks Love Cameras”.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Things I have no words for:

Michael Benz

Michael Benz and Florian trying to have a fight for the cameras

Michael Benz bad dj-ing, not being able to cue up that horrible song, he had one job.

House of 11 everything

The Always Pan Foot Spa

Rent a Date telling Darcey he is celibate and waits months to release and acting like Darcey is too tempting for him, who is he kidding? 

Darcey's dates seem to consist of sitting in a restaurant and not even eating.

Georgi's odd color green leather blazer at the bachelorette party and him showing up at the bachelorette party.

Vaginal rejuvenation, everything about that scene, I am nauseated.

Darcey saying Neryerkciddy for New York City.

CeCe is a hand model who lives in LA, she flew in for this crap?

The most boring group of people on a bus and Darcey says she worked so hard to plan the party meanwhile we did not even see her make a phone call for this party.

The twins wearing anything backless, not a good look.

I wait breathlessly for the fight between Georgi and Michael Benz (why do we always say his full name?)

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Michael Benz (why do we always say his full name?)

They want to distinguish him from protector angel Michael who certainly wouldn’t let men treat them this way if he hadn’t lost his valiant fight with cancer at the tender age of 26 and who was the rock of the family who kept them together and the inspiration for House of Eleven and whose death caused everything in their lives to go to shit.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

They want to distinguish him from protector angel Michael who certainly wouldn’t let men treat them this way if he hadn’t lost his valiant fight with cancer at the tender age of 26 and who was the rock of the family who kept them together and the inspiration for House of Eleven and whose death caused everything in their lives to go to shit.

Oh yeah, that makes sense.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Georgi's odd color green leather blazer at the bachelorette party and him showing up at the bachelorette party.

Ha! That jacket screamed Wilsons Leather Outlet. How have all the Wilsons outlets managed to have a Going out of Business sale for the past 30 years?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I believe I spotted the same green leather pants when he was getting on the party bus. It's a suit!

• LOL 7
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Someone on Reddit investigated the Impossible Kicks collaboration.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarceyAndStaceyTLC/comments/11dfzbw/impossible_kicks_collab/

Interesting! The launch was in an outlet mall (Dolphin Mall) in Miami. From the website: 

IMPOSSIBLE KICKS

Impossible Kicks has the hype, heat, grail sneaker for any and all sneakerheads and casual streetwear enthusiasts including Air Jordan, Yeezy, Nike Dunks, and Supreme for men, women, and children. They carefully source, authenticate, and very fairly price their inventory to get you the kicks you want to have in your closet or on your feet right now.

No mention of Ho11 anywhere! Not on the website or on Impossible Kicks website's list of apparel brands they carry. https://impossiblekicks.com/collections/apparel

The whole collaboration story is BS. They sold (or maybe gave away) a few hoodies the day of the "launch" but that was the extent of the "deal!"

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Is shallow Darcey capable of talking about anything  but herself and how sexy and horny she is when she is on these "dates"? These dates come straight out of Miami central casting. We ain't stupid!

Have you seen the women in Miami? There are tons of gorgeous women in Miami, sane, normal, women and those guys will be looking at those women before they look at Darcey, she looks like mutton dressed like lamb, the bloom is off her rose and that "O" shot will fade away before any of those dates venture there.

TLC now employs gigolos for Darcey, unreal. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I believe I spotted the same green leather pants when he was getting on the party bus. It's a suit!

It’s puke green

35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Impossible Kicks has the hype, heat, grail sneaker for any and all sneakerheads and casual streetwear enthusiasts including Air Jordan, Yeezy, Nike Dunks, and Supreme for men, women, and children.

I thought Yeezy were pulled from the market after Mr. Bi-Polar espoused his love of Hitler.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s puke green

I was thinking “Snot” or “Phlegm” but “puke” will do.. 🤮

whoever sold him that ugly ass suit must be laughing all the way to the bank… they thought they’d never be able to unload that piece of shit and then along came idiot Georgi to scoop it up.  

7E1C8B3D-8EA0-4467-BCD7-FFAA76ED8FF3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I swear I laughed so hard I cried when that happened.

Dammit, now I’m gonna have to actually watch the show!  When will these “reality stars” ever learn?  

Anytime you sing, we are laughing AT you, not with you.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 3/25/2023 at 8:24 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe they can use him to sell caskets. 

See there?  I'm not the only one who thinks Florian should get in the funeral business!  He's got the whole "LOOK" going for him!  He just needs to learn to speak English better!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, just in case you missed it…I present you this work of art that is the HO11 song reactions! Which one had you dying the most? 😝

8CC6B9DD-6C7D-4FFD-83DA-47A87C03E68B.webp

^^^^^^^^^^^ Left corner kid. His thought bubble is..." What IS that??"

• Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Twenty random people at an outlet mall is the launch of a new line.  

Also because none of the people at the first day of the bachelorette party are from the NYC area and only two of the people at the second day (the Connecticut harpies) are from there why didn’t they just have it in Miami?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3

I don’t have the sharpest vision but I wasn’t really seeing the bulge that Darcey was caterwauling about.

Thank you! You’re like the kid who tells the truth in “The Emperor’s New Clothes!” I couldn’t see anything impressive either. 

Also because none of the people at the first day of the bachelorette party are from the NYC area and only two of the people at the second day (the Connecticut harpies) are from there why didn’t they just have it in Miami?

Yeah, why would bar hopping in a prom style party bus around Manhattan be such a novel idea for people who come from basically a NYC commuter town? We’ve seen the Twins in The City numerous times. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh I did, he impressed me with keeping a straight face! Impressive is an understatement!

And HE also managed not to stare at Darcey's literally "in your face" cleavage. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Honestly, this episode should be called "a cringe for everybody".

Michael Benz getting all "concerned" for Darcey and insisting that Florian wanted to do the photoshoot for a "modeling job."

Florian's un-model like face sneering at the camera in the photos.

Darcey and Stacey doing their usual "I don't want any drama! This launch is a huge deal and there will be press/celebrity/industry presence there!"

Their outfits at the launch; their constant shimmying and dancing; and dear lord, their "singing." 

The faces of the people who probably came to the "launch" because hey! There's a camera crew in there filming a reality show and let's get on TV! (And while we're here, we can marvel at the horrors of excessive plastic surgery and parading half of one's boobs out in public).

The product line, which was basically ordinary looking sweats with a high price tag and wings on everything. Is there no variety at all to their "brand"?

Darcey's date with the "hunky" Zach, who conveniently is celibate (and thanking God he has that storyline because he won't film lying in a bed/smacking lips with D). Her commentary on his junk and its size. Her repeated references to feeling orgasmic and "turned on." Her jumping up and straddling him with her bubble butt hanging out. 

The "hot dog bun" reference to the horrific vaginal rejuvination- I mean how low can they go? (And by the way, no addition of "flour or yeast" will soften a stale bun- which is "waiting for its hot dog")- uggh, I got sick just typing that.

Which leads me to- no, it's not "old fashioned" or "Catholic" for Florian to wish NOT to FaceTime with his wife's labia while she is with a group of "friends" doing this for "fun." I would call it- normal, maybe?

The sad excuse for a "bachelorette party" for a woman who is NOT a bachelorette, who has been married before and is already remarried. 

The constant fake "party attitude" ALL THE TIME which is so forced and discomfort-inducing that...

Why do I watch this again?

Edited by KateHearts
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, essexjan said:

It looks as if Darcey has had even more work done, this time another nose job, and her lips even more pumped up. This is horrendous.

My laptop obviously has better taste than me as it won't let me click through to that link.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4