Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Look at Georgi getting all possessive over who Darcey is dating and asking all the questions. She's free and moving on, Geo. Take a hint. I hope she doesn't go back with him. I thought she handled herself very well with both Georgie and Cisero. She looked pretty and not slutty with her white pants suit and sparkly top. Too bad the guy's not very interested. Nice enough but keeps making excuse for breaking dates or having to leave early. RED flag.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

The world famous & very limited edition melting face Barbie.

Barbie bred with the Scream mask.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Nice enough but keeps making excuse for breaking dates or having to leave early. RED flag.

Well Big Ed did claim he had no time to date while raising his daughter and Cicero has two lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Fable said:

I cracked up when Cicero said he had to leave because he had left his daughters with a babysitter.  Didn't he say they were 14 and 16 or somewhere in that range?  

I have this theory that Darcey was his pre-game and he had another date to get to while he still had that lambo rental.  That's why he had to shuffle off so fast.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I have this theory that Darcey was his pre-game and he had another date to get to while he still had that lambo rental.  That's why he had to shuffle off so fast.

I thought it odd that he picked her up but left her to find her own way home.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4

I know such a gentleman. 😃

I did online dating for years, and Cicero is showing some red flags. First he cancels their first date at the very last minute. Then he shows up for the second date but bails early. Ever read the book "He's Just Not That Into You"? Cicero is not all that smitten with Darcy. And I don't think it's because she cried, as pathetic as that was. Either he's just not that into Darcy, or he's not that into dating in general and is hoping to fill time and get a booty call. The Matchmaker should be addressing his flakiness, for all the money she is likely getting paid.

At least Darcy's date outfit was reasonably nice. I have to give her credit for that. It was a lot better than what she wore for the first meetup with Cicero. 

And I think Aspyn and Aniko are reasonably cute girls. I hope they don't go down the plastic surgery route like their mother. 

I still say Darcy will be back together with Georgi before the end of the season.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

You’re assuming this was an actual date, rather than a response to a casting call.

All reality shows have things that are staged, and I'm sure this show is no different. But all we can go on is what they show us.

• Like 3

So Cicero cancels at the last minute, then reschedules, then takes Darcey for 1 drink, no food.  Then leaves while it's still light out, making her fend for herself for a ride home.

TLC must have paid him in advance for that "date".

Looks like our previews show him boo'd up on Insta with someone else.  Which will make Darcey cry, which will cause her to lean into short-haired Georgi, and cue more drama between those two.

And smug Stacey will make Darcey feel bad about having feelings, which will make Darcey cry even more, which will make Stacey dig her heels into how lucky she is, that she's not in that position to date anymore.

Such a script.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

So Cicero cancels at the last minute, then reschedules, then takes Darcey for 1 drink, no food.  Then leaves while it's still light out, making her fend for herself for a ride home.

TLC must have paid him in advance for that "date".

Looks like our previews show him boo'd up on Insta with someone else.  Which will make Darcey cry, which will cause her to lean into short-haired Georgi, and cue more drama between those two.

And smug Stacey will make Darcey feel bad about having feelings, which will make Darcey cry even more, which will make Stacey dig her heels into how lucky she is, that she's not in that position to date anymore.

Such a script.

Looks entertaining that the matchmaker scolds Darcey.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't even understand the wedding conflict. Just be an adult and don't talk to Georgi??? Weddings are big events. You can maneuver around him for a day.

But then there would be no drama, no tears, no yelling...... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

If Georgi’s life is going so poorly that he thinks marrying Darcey would be an improvement I feel sorry for him.  Maybe he thinks the longer he is on the show the more likely he is to find a less obnoxious sugar mama.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Screenrant article about whether House of Eleven is real or just sells rebranded clothing.

https://screenrant.com/darcey-stacey-house-of-eleven-copying-other-brands/

I thought it was well understood that HoE was not "designing" any clothing or manufacturing any clothing, but importing clothing from Asia and "branding it"

Their "office" was clearly not "their" office, I'm pretty certain that it is just a business that will source and then screen print, embroidery and sew in labels for anyone that wants a vanity clothing business. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maximadc said:

I don’t remember why exactly Georgi was so awful to Darcey. Could you please refresh my memory?

He had money in a sock?  He didn’t get a job quickly enough?  I don’t remember either.  They broke up between seasons and she just said some general stuff like he didn’t make her feel like a queen or something lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 3/7/2023 at 9:32 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought it odd that he picked her up but left her to find her own way home.

I thought he offered to take her home but she said she’d get there by herself 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Darcey also met with Georgi’s ex-wife who confirmed he had a history of looking for Sugar Mamas

I mean why else would he want to be with her?

16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I thought he offered to take her home but she said she’d get there by herself 

I must have zoned out or was that on the supersized edition?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I must have zoned out or was that on the supersized edition?

IIRC, it was just a quick “Let me take you home” as they were leaving the date, but Darcey said “That’s okay…” But maybe I imagined it! 
Anyway, I came back to post this picture. Remember these two crazy kids? 
image.thumb.png.f877b28f43c0c56ab67e61cacd69d4dd.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

All right, Mr BB, I stand corrected. I watched that scene On Demand and Cicero did NOT offer Darcey a ride home. What he did was ask her if she wanted to go home with HIM (although with his daughters there I don’t think he was expecting to get any action despite her freshly shaved ass) but Darcey said, “Not this time.” 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I don't even understand the wedding conflict. Just be an adult and don't talk to Georgi??? Weddings are big events. You can maneuver around him for a day.

If Darcy was capable of behaving like an adult, there wouldn't be a show.

Did Georgi say he is investing in real estate? Where is he getting that kind of money? A masseuse doesn't make that kind of money.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

If Darcy was capable of behaving like an adult, there wouldn't be a show.

Did Georgi say he is investing in real estate? Where is he getting that kind of money? A masseuse doesn't make that kind of money.

Perhaps if they offer extras.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Ugh, when Darcy waltzed into the "meeting" w S/F/G, I knew it wouldn't come across at all like she thought it did.  

Her idea: "I'm an empowered woman! I don't care about Georgi at all! I'll let him know that he is being manipulative and I couldn't care less. Harumph! Let him see that I am unscathed by our breakup and I'm doing cool, exciting things, getting the love and success I deserve and I'm moving forward!"

How it looked:

Darcey comes in with a total bitch face, rolls her eyes and sneers at Georgi, tries to pretend she doesn't care but you can tell she really, really does care. Then launches into an attack of "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! YOU'RE TRYING TO GET TO ME THROUGH FLORIAN! I'M DONE! I DON'T CARE!" (which really looks more like she cares waaaay too much.)

That "matchmaker" was way off base, not knowing much of the situation about Georgi coming into town and immediately drawing the conclusion that it was all a way to win Darcey back and manipulate them all.  Who the F is she to be psychoanalyst all of a sudden? Honestly, I think it well could have been that Georgi and Florian are friends (they probably don't really have any others) and Georgi came down for a visit and some TV time. The whole "Darcey, where you going? Come baaaack.  I loffff you!" seemed heavily scripted, fake and stupid.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/8/2023 at 5:27 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Weddings are big events. You can maneuver around him for a day.

I can't help but wonder just how big this guest list is going to be! I can only think of the Silvas, Parrothead, the cousin married to the football player, who else would make the trip to Florida just to see a vow renewal? I bet Stacey's SONS don't even attend! 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can't help but wonder just how big this guest list is going to be! I can only think of the Silvas, Parrothead, the cousin married to the football player, who else would make the trip to Florida just to see a vow renewal? I bet Stacey's SONS don't even attend! 

Isn’t he a basketball player?  What about their drunken loud friends from Connecticut?

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I bet Stacey's SONS don't even attend! 

I wonder if they attended Analbleach’s graduation and they just wouldn’t be filmed.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Isn’t he a basketball player?  What about their drunken loud friends from Connecticut?

Basketball, football, baseball, all the same to me! I thought about those two harridans from CT but think they're more Darcey's friends. Of course, if the camera is rolling...

• LOL 4

D&S are a bit stupid but the men they pull in to their orbit are as dumb as a bag of hair!

Florian is probably a good match for Stacey because he goes along with whatever, he is her lap dog and is easily manipulated even though he garbled something about not being able to be manipulated.

Darcey never once asked Ferrari guy about himself, gushed over the white tee and jeans he was wearing (while she was dressed like a chandelier), gushed about the car which in my opinion was rented for the night and he had to get it back before the car rental place closed, hence his hasty departure and leaving her on the curb without so much as getting an Uber for her. Darcey will pout about that quick date, the pictures on social media of him, no calls from him, etc...but yet still want to date him, she does not see he might treat her badly she does not care, she wants a man that is better than Florian to show up Stacey.

Also, you can take the words "car retal" and change it to "wife at home," for the same result.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcey never once asked Ferrari guy about himself, gushed over the white tee and jeans he was wearing (while she was dressed like a chandelier), gushed about the car which in my opinion was rented for the night and he had to get it back before the car rental place closed, hence his hasty departure and leaving her on the curb without so much as getting an Uber for her

It was on again tonight (in the background, of course) and I noticed the very first thing she told her daughters, Michelle the Matchmaker and Florian when they asked about her date with Cicero was that he picked her up in a Lamborghini. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Cicero was that he picked her up in a Lamborghini. 

I stand corrected, it was a rented Lamborghini, not a rented Ferrari, lol. Yes Darcey definitely likes the fancy car, she likes shiny things, real or not. Remember how excited she was to get that fake diamond engagement ring from Georgi, (I mean the one she provided so G could give it to her).

Poor thing has no idea what is real but she keeps saying she deserves real love.

• Like 3
  • Love 1