Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So it appears that the twins simultaneously want to be thought of as strong empowered women and young naive girls who need someone to protect them. 
They just sat there while Michael Blue Hair tried to attack and intimidate their partners. Absolutely loved how fast he backed down when the men refused to react how he expected them to.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m curious as to what Darcy thinks Georgi is going to do to make lots of money.  She thinks that he will suddenly become financially successful in order to fund their lifestyle, but how will it happen?  

I know! Does she not realize that very few people make the salary of an NBA star, which accounts for their cousin's wealth via her husband?

In a way she hobbles Georgi (as Stacey does Florian) by expecting him to make huge bucks, rather than just going for a job or career that brings in a hopefully middle-class living.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, JeanJean said:

In a way she hobbles Georgi (as Stacey does Florian) by expecting him to make huge bucks, rather than just going for a job or career that brings in a hopefully middle-class living.

what's wrong with being a massage therapist? Not as lucrative as modeling, but certainly more realistic for him and a respectable profession. 

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

what's wrong with being a massage therapist? Not as lucrative as modeling, but certainly more realistic for him and a respectable profession. 

Nothing wrong with it for 99% of people but not good enough for Darcey and her imagined lifestyle that she as an empowered woman standing in her glory deserves.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

When I start wanting to rescue Georgi from these horrible women,it’s time to put this  franchise to bed.  Darcy has gone from being a pathetic woman whose being berated by men who seem like assholes, all because she is so insecure. Together with her sister, and now at least one of her daughters, she appears to be pathetic yet mean.  Georgi is right, if all her friends hear about him are her complaints, what else are they supposed to think?By the way, what is this “ team” from LA they’re talking about ( the production team from 90 days?). I feel bad that her daughters are now seeing that being a shallow, insecure woman but changing your appearance is somehow “ empowering “.

• Love 12

OK, so Blue Hair was high AF at the BBQ, no other explanation for him popping off like that, of course I am sure he had a script from the producers and just didn't know how to go about it subtly, because again, he was high AF. I don't think Florian and Georgi get the scripts in advance, they seemed genuinely caught off guard and confused by the whole exchange. And I agreed with Georgi, he was tending to the grill, did they want to eat or not?? Guess what Georgi, you were never intended to actually eat the meal, silly you for actually thinking you really needed to cook that food. For once I agreed with him, she needed to have his back and stop talking shit about him to her friends. 

I learned this the hard way too----when I was single and dating I shared every detail with my friends. Partly because that was the excitement in my life at the time and also because I was insecure and worried---I was coming out of a 17 year marriage and hadn't dated in 20 years. I had put up with a lot of crap from my ex husband that when I started telling friends, they were like, girl that is NOT ok, that is NOT normal and I felt like a fool. So I wanted to be sure I didn't "miss" signs again. Problem is the one guy I bitched and shared intimate details about? He is now my committed partner and we live together and are talking marriage. Some of my friends are so against us, because of things that happened when we first got together, that they won't even speak his name when we chat. If I could go back, I would have kept it all to myself. I saw a meme that said something to the effect "a relationship is not a community project." 

The outfits continue to reach new heights of ridiculousness (seriously her boob almost popped out at breakfast).....love their antics, but they may have lost me at this point.....

• Love 11

I know you can’t wait to see H of 11’s Miami Swimwear Collection, So I’ll give you a little preview...

more on their website, but this was my favorite, modeled by the twins themselves 

And no, Darcey (?) isn’t naked under the robe but the shadow is unfortunate. Gives a whole different meaning to the word “snatched” 

FD79DA88-6D11-48B6-B2AA-3FE6A8945343.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I know you can’t wait to see H of 11’s Miami Swimwear Collection, So I’ll give you a little preview...

more on their website, but this was my favorite, modeled by the twins themselves 

And no, Darcey (?) isn’t naked under the robe but the shadow is unfortunate 

Hoe much???????????????????????????????????????????????

Did the printer add an extra zero by accident?

• LOL 16
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They should just call it "boob wear."  😀

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Did the printer add an extra zero by accident?

They probably want you to think that sweet little nuns in Belgium are sewing on all those butterflies when it's really children in China 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 2/8/2022 at 11:15 AM, JeanJean said:

I have no idea why broke men are so desirable to this twits then when they have an opportunity to make some money the twit(s) makes it impossible for them to actually do the job.

Stacey kept telling Georgi to do the right thing by Darcey, what would that be in her eyes, marry her and be broke, live with her and be broke, casually date her and be broke because she has let him know that being a massage therapist is not good enough, what is Florian doing to earn money?

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

By the way, what is this “ team” from LA they’re talking about

Their clothing "business" supposedly was based in LA. Remember when they were talking about moving there and their father had to tell them that it wasn't a good idea because of Covid? I think it's actually a warehouse somewhere on the West Coast where they store their imported from China clothing. 

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

what is Florian doing to earn money?

Only Fans for sure and possibly Cameos. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
On 1/25/2022 at 12:19 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

The buck-toothed daughter is in no way "pageant" material

I think she looks exactly like her father (kind of like a deer in the headlights look) 

D22DCD06-A592-4799-999A-5F462463EB0E.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Only Fans for sure and possibly Cameos. 

I am shocked by the fact he can make any money from a platform that people pay for and you need a bit of a personality to make people want to actually watch the video...Florian is duller than dirt.

I would buy a Cameo from Florian to break up with someone, it seems on target somehow.

Not to be redundant but my lawd those twins look bad.  Darcey in her cheap white leggings, nothing says money when you can see the zipper facing thru the fabric.  The singing, constant high fiving and catch phrases, ugh they are exhausting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Both of them are looking more and more like blow-up dolls. It's scary to witness plastic surgery addiction. What a thing to model to their kids. I hope that Daddy Mike is prepared to pay for all of them indefinitely, because none of them seem to have a clue about education and training for a solid career. 

Speaking of which, I think Darcey has been blowing up a bit herself lately. I hate to fat-shame but she is so obsessed it's hard to resist. She's like a stubby Michelin Man. As for the ugly polyester cover-ups for $450, so tacky, especially during a pandemic when many people are hungry, jobless, or homeless. And teach your daughters a little modesty! Gross to see all the goods, especially on young girls. 

I have rarely seen two more miserable men in my life than Florian and Georgi this season. Is it really worth it, guys? This show embarrasses me as an American.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think she looks exactly like her father (kind of like a deer in the headlights look) 

D22DCD06-A592-4799-999A-5F462463EB0E.jpeg

If I had just seen the picture with no explanation, I would have guessed that was Aniko's father. Combination of wide set eyes and dull stare.  I keep having to tell myself the daughters are only 16 and 14 and obviously love their mother but why get involved in this sh**show? Thanks for the chuckle.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BAForever said:

I keep having to tell myself the daughters are only 16 and 14 and obviously love their mother but why get involved in this sh**show? Thanks for the chuckle.  

I didn't realize the daughters were that young - although I should have, because I think they showed Aniko getting her driver's license. It makes me think even less of Darcey because I don't think she should drag her kids into this. Showbiz is hard and maybe there'd be other things they'd rather do when they grow up if they weren't exposed to showbiz so young. Lots of people in showbiz don't want their kids to do it and protect them from it. It used to be the girls would just show up for a minute or two here and there, but now they're a focus of the show and I think they're too young to be exposed that way. More bad taste on Darcey's part.

And IMO, she's parentifying her daughters, at least somewhat, and that's never a good thing.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I didn't realize the daughters were that young

Even when we first "met" them during the Jesse Comes to America season, they looked way older than their years. 

image.png.aca62dfc9fc403669e8b7aa7f8dd9a49.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Never heard this word used, what does it mean?

Just generally, reversing the parent-child roles, so that the child becomes the caretaker. It can happen to different degrees. I think here it shows up with the girls having to be so concerned about and involved in their mom's relationships and take a role in them - like Anika grilling Georgi.  On the extreme end, it would probably be something like taking care of an alcoholic parent. I've no doubt Darcey really loves her daughters, but that does seem to go on to me.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

On 2/9/2022 at 6:06 PM, Tuneful said:

What a thing to model to their kids.

It strikes me as odd that Darcey invests so much in surgically changing HER appearance yet Aniko clearly could benefit from some orthodontics. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 2/10/2022 at 12:06 PM, JeanJean said:

I've no doubt Darcey really loves her daughters, but that does seem to go on to me.

People can love their children and still be shitty parents. 

On 2/9/2022 at 6:06 PM, Tuneful said:

I have rarely seen two more miserable men in my life than Florian and Georgi this season

All of the seasons! Especially Florian. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

People can love their children and still be shitty parents. 

All of the seasons! Especially Florian. 

You would be miserable too if you had to "groom" Stacey for your dinner.  Waxing and such is something I would rather have an expert do, in the privacy of a spa, can't she have some secrets about how she gets so beautiful, lol!

Florian is her lap dog.  

• Love 6

“ I am going to rescue her eyelashes…imagine the shark with the eyelashes “  why do I love Georgi now? He is hilarious. At Fashion week their boobs looked lumpy and red….not good. Wasn’t she bitching about Georgi not paying for anything…now that he wants to pay she is bitching about his debt? It rubbed me wrong when Mike made fun of Georgi and his outfit..listen Smurf your BFF designed it and Georgi is doing it to support her ..What has your fame whore Smurf ass done other than run your mouth? I cannot believe I am defending Georgi but here I am.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 13

After seeing a bit of the "fashion show", I went online to see the collection.  OMG!  I'm no fashionista but this has got to be one of the ugliest collections I've ever seen and WAY over-priced too.  I wonder if there were any buyers in the audience or were they just curious onlookers?  Why in the world was Georgi in those clodhopper basketball shoes?  It made his runway walk look even more pathetic.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 2/10/2022 at 12:06 PM, JeanJean said:

Just generally, reversing the parent-child roles, so that the child becomes the caretaker. It can happen to different degrees. I think here it shows up with the girls having to be so concerned about and involved in their mom's relationships and take a role in them - like Anika grilling Georgi.  On the extreme end, it would probably be something like taking care of an alcoholic parent. I've no doubt Darcey really loves her daughters, but that does seem to go on to me.

Just a couple of weeks ago Darcey was mooing about how sweet it was that her daughters wanted to "protect" her. Whereupon I all caps-ed that they are children and she is their mother and why do THEY need to protect HER? Darcey's always nattering on about how people "have her back" and "are protective" of her. Its so sick. What does she need protecting from? Why do people have to have her back? She's a vapid, silly, slatternly twit who swans around on the Z list, she's not splitting the atom, she's not going into combat, she's not doing anything of any significance at all!

10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ I am going to rescue her eyelashes…imagine the shark with the eyelashes “  why do I love Georgi now? He is hilarious. At Fashion week their boobs looked lumpy and red….not good. Wasn’t she bitching about Georgi not paying for anything…now that he wants to pay she is bitching about his debt? It rubbed me wrong when Mike made fun of Georgi and his outfit..listen Smurf your BFF designed it and Georgi is doing it to support her ..What has your fame whore Smurf ass done other than run your mouth? I cannot believe I am defending Georgi but here I am.

If loving Georgi now is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

@Frozendiva was asking during live chat if any actual buyers were in the audience at the, ahem, "fashion show". Maybe Frederick's of Hollywood? Are they still around? 

Seriously, though, the last thing these two want is to actually produce clothing. They'd have to come up with designs/collections several times a year, oversee production, schmooze with buyers......that's WORK. How would they have the time to manifest on their vision boards, get plastic surgery, and get drunk? 

• Love 14

OK, so Georgi won me over a little bit this episode with his sense of humor and snarkiness about the fashion. I don't know if the horrible shoes he had on were the wrong size or what but her literraly stomped down the "runway" and looked so uncomfortable and unnatural. I can't believe he has experience runway modeling (I know he actually does because they showed the pics but I am saying, based on his performance)....Florian didn't do much better, but I dig Florian's body type more than Georgi's so I found him to be better eye candy. The clothes were atrocious and I can't believe Georgi is going to propose again....no way that ring is real, lol, and is there any doubt that she will say yes? I mean, look, he has a plan, Bulgarian rose water importing, won't be long now Darcey and you will be living it up EXACTLY like your cousin in Miami! 

The apartment in Miami was to die for, but I had a nice laugh at Florian's reaction and description of US houses vs Albanian homes and his response to renting it. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously, though, the last thing these two want is to actually produce clothing. They'd have to come up with designs/collections several times a year, oversee production, schmooze with buyers......that's WORK. How would they have the time to manifest on their vision boards, get plastic surgery, and get drunk? 

Do they even design them? I thought maybe those two other women were the actual designers but I missed their introduction.

I'm so enjoying Georgi's snarkiness. He and Florian should be on Pillow Talk together (minus D&S).

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I'm so enjoying Georgi's snarkiness. He and Florian should be on Pillow Talk together (minus D&S).

This was the first glimpse of an actual personality from Georgi that I have seen...but maybe it's in there. My favorite part is whenever Florian reacts to something with "oh, Lord, oh Jesus no...." and shakes his head

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have to admit that I'm starting to love Florian and Georgi.  I think last night's episode might be the first time I've ever seen Georgi actually smile.  

That runway walk and Florian's bigfoot comments and "Jesus Lord" comments had me practically rolling on the floor laughing.  Georgi stomped his way through that runway in those hideous clothes and shoes.  And Florian's refusal to wear the black speedo with pink flamingos was hilarious, too.  I did note another model was sporting that ugly thing in one scene.  

Darcey jumping off that boat and flailing and screaming was reality TV gold.  With her inflated lips and her thrashing about and squealing, she reminded me of a dolphin (but not nearly as cute). 

That apartment was to die for, but I don't see any way Stacey and Florian could afford $5000 a month, even with the TLC money.  She must be "manifesting" that those godawful clothes on their website are going to make she and Darcey millionaires.  I loved Florian's description of US houses compared to his home country.  I also loved the way he dismissed renting that apartment because it was so expensive.  

I'm waiting to see if the new engagement ring Georgi presents to Darcey is another ring off of the Ho11 website.  No way that's real unless he went to Kay's and got the equivalent of 2 carats of diamond chips as opposed to actual diamonds.  One of the Kay's commercials I saw during a program recently had a gorgeous 1 carat total ring that was only $699 but looked far more expensive.  

This was the best episode I've seen in a while, and damn that Georgi and Florian for winning me over.  The men are really making these episodes for me, and I never thought that would happen.  😂

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

why do THEY need to protect HER? Darcey's always nattering on about how people "have her back" and "are protective" of her. Its so sick. What does she need protecting from? Why do people have to have her back?

This. She's a grown woman, she needs to navigate her own relationships and life. What is it she brings to these relationships? Although I guess they wouldn't show that since it's the D&S show.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 9

@Pepper Mostly, I know very little about HoE.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/darcey-stacey-house-of-eleven-real-fashion-line.html/

It apparently does pretty well. Some celebs wear the line. Whether they actually paid for the clothes? Who knows The show has never shown Darcy or Stacey doing any sketches or any boring clothing production scenes. Maybe it is like Yara’s clothing and makeup brand. You buy the stuff, put your own logo on it and sell it. Seems like they spent a ton of money on the fashion show ($25,000 maybe or more) on going to Miami, renting the house, booking the hotel, hiring the models and bring out the seamstress from LA, plus their blue haired friend.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Florian and Georgi cracked me up this episode. Florian in particular has a great sense of humour. I also LOL'd at Darcey freaking out in the sea because she got her extensions wet. What a needy, attention-seeking person she is. I also liked the little dig Aspen got in at Anniko. "Shopping?"

Also, am I the only person who was uncomfortable at seeing a 14-year-old girl wearing such a low-cut outfit at the fashion show?

And, where the hell was that fashion show held? It looked like the patio of a cheap hotel, and it seemed that a lot of people in the background were nothing to do with Miami Swimwear Week, families with little kids, etc.

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, essexjan said:

I also LOL'd at Darcey freaking out in the sea because she got her extensions wet. What a needy, attention-seeking person she is.

Right? What a mess! She was shrieking and screaming like she was being devoured by sharks. When she was in the water caterwauling and trying to get back up the ladder into the boat? It was like trying to haul a cow. I damn near pissed myself. 

She loves to think she's this fine, sexy piece of ass but she carries herself like she's 80 sometimes--clambering out of the car, trying to negotiate stairs in those ridiculous stripper shoes she favors. Just a graceless, awkward lump. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Florian and Georgi cracked me up this episode. Florian in particular has a great sense of humour. I also LOL'd at Darcey freaking out in the sea because she got her extensions wet. What a needy, attention-seeking person she is. I also liked the little dig Aspen got in at Anniko. "Shopping?"

Also, am I the only person who was uncomfortable at seeing a 14-year-old girl wearing such a low-cut outfit at the fashion show?

And, where the hell was that fashion show held? It looked like the patio of a cheap hotel, and it seemed that a lot of people in the background were nothing to do with Miami Swimwear Week, families with little kids, etc.

Both of those girls shouldn't be anywhere near this shit show of a fashion disaster.

I would guess it was a motel 6 pool area.

But the most annoying thing as when they keep saying they were picked to be in Miami swimwear week or whatever, sounds like code for "we paid the entry fee". You're not Gucci or Versace for fucks sake.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And Florian's refusal to wear the black speedo with pink flamingos was hilarious, too.  I did note another model was sporting that ugly thing in one scene.  

was that the model who had his face blurred out? 

3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm waiting to see if the new engagement ring Georgi presents to Darcey is another ring off of the Ho11 website. 

I wonder what happened to the first ring he gave her? 

• Useful 1

I did a bit of digging and found the Miami Swim Week official site. There's not a mention of Ho11 on there.

https://miamiswimweek.com/miami-schedule

There was also an actual runway where the fashion shows took place.

https://www.nydailynews.com/photos/ny-fashion-swimwear-miami-swim-week-2021-20210710-mbljnmzkszhjvhmfy7w2oshf64-photogallery.html

So I don't know where D&S were, but it sure as hell wasn't the official Miami Swim Week.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 2/9/2022 at 9:56 AM, Stuckathome said:

OK, so Blue Hair was high AF at the BBQ, no other explanation for him popping off like that,

Jerk was threatening Georgi but it didn't phase him one bit. When Georgi said " So what are you gonna do, dye my hair blue"? I nearly fell of my sofa! He's funny and he's not afraid of anybody. Go Georgi!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Both of those girls shouldn't be anywhere near this shit show of a fashion disaster.

I would guess it was a motel 6 pool area.

But the most annoying thing as when they keep saying they were picked to be in Miami swimwear week or whatever, sounds like code for "we paid the entry fee". You're not Gucci or Versace for fucks sake.

Agreed. It was like one of those glitz pageants on Toddlers and Tiaras. NO WAY they were there as part of an official event. 

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wonder what happened to the first ring he gave her? 

It went back to the pawn shop.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, essexjan said:

I did a bit of digging and found the Miami Swim Week official site. There's not a mention of Ho11 on there.

https://miamiswimweek.com/miami-schedule

There was also an actual runway where the fashion shows took place.

https://www.nydailynews.com/photos/ny-fashion-swimwear-miami-swim-week-2021-20210710-mbljnmzkszhjvhmfy7w2oshf64-photogallery.html

So I don't know where D&S were, but it sure as hell wasn't the official Miami Swim Week.

They're not on the Designers page at all. Verrrrrry interrrrrresting...

https://miamiswimweek.com/designers/

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Agreed. It was like one of those glitz pageants on Toddlers and Tiaras. NO WAY they were there as part of an official event. 

Yes, yes, yes. It was Miami, and it was Swim Week, but they must have been adjacent to it all.  Can't find the original post so it may be in the live chat, but wanted to comment on the girls as models. Aniko and Aspyn are healthy weight young women. They are not typical runway model size,  although swim wear models are often more athletic build than super slim. Not shaming the girls at all, just noting an observation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I am sure D&S did not use a modeling agency, for one the rates would be to high for their budget and if they had used an agency the models would have comp cards...new models take a risk going to a go see in a random house but they got on TV so good for them. Did we hear what the models are getting paid for this goat rodeo?

Why did D&S grin during the Georgi vs. Blue Haired Guy, they really do thrive on mayhem and chaos.

The cousin with the perfect life, she seemed so nice and normal and has a successful business, etc...Darcey sees all that and has no idea how to get there because she never changes the way she lives her life.  

The two of those twits always have to announce loudly what they are about to do like, "HAVING A BEACH PARTY," or "GOING ON A BOAT," or "PUTTING ON MY SHOES," always like they are doing something so outrageous.  Ugh.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4