Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think it’s weird when teeth are too white. They look like those old school plastic vampire  teeth.

In the UK we call them "Rylan teeth" after a celebrity, Rylan Clark-Neal (who is actually one of the loveliest, nicest people on earth). He had his teeth done a few years ago and, although he has a big personality, his teeth were even bigger. But in the last couple of weeks he's had them re-done and now has teeth which, although still quite bright white, are somewhat smaller. This is his 'before' picture. They look like tombstones.

fE5u6Tm.jpg

• LOL 5
On 11/24/2021 at 12:00 PM, essexjan said:

In the UK we call them "Rylan teeth" after a celebrity, Rylan Clark-Neal (who is actually one of the loveliest, nicest people on earth). He had his teeth done a few years ago and, although he has a big personality, his teeth were even bigger. But in the last couple of weeks he's had them re-done and now has teeth which, although still quite bright white, are somewhat smaller. This is his 'before' picture. They look like tombstones.

fE5u6Tm.jpg

In my neck of the woods here in Canada, we call overly whitened teeth 'Chicklet Teeth', after the gum. I lost all of my straight, very white teeth after taking so many meds for so long. When I got dental posts put in, I specifically asked for Chicklet Teeth, because if I was going to have to have fake teeth, I wanted to have them like how my own teeth had been.

His teeth are very straight, lots in the UK have very crooked teeth, his are just huge!

• Love 3
On 12/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I am just…sad for them. They need therapy

I don't even feel sad for them. Darcey and Stacey have absolutely no insight. Maybe they (or Darcey?) made a feeble attempt at therapy, but you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. 

These two knuckleheads are in Jocelyn Wildenstein territory. What a horrendous look to be desperate to achieve.

I do feel sad for the children involved, especially Darcey's (I don't know if we've seen Stacey's.) What a terrible role model to have as a mother. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 12/20/2021 at 9:29 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

They look like cartoon characters. I hate to admit it but Darcey looked great at the end of her Jesse season. She had quit drinking and looked more fit and less bloated.

I agree, she looked really good. 

• Love 5

I saw this article this morning and I thought of S&D immediately, https://www.yahoo.com/news/crypto-meme-twin-brothers-72-040920147.html

S&D are female version of these twin brothers, not the science part (although they were not the sharpest crayon in the box when it came to science but still more than S&D).

On 12/26/2021 at 2:56 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Is anyone surprised that Georgi just started an OF lol?  The pics he is using seem more than a bit dated.

https://onlyfans.com/georgir

He is an American based model, what does that mean?  He should always have a proof reader.  I could not see the photos since I am not and will never be a subscriber.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I saw this article this morning and I thought of S&D immediately, https://www.yahoo.com/news/crypto-meme-twin-brothers-72-040920147.html

S&D are female version of these twin brothers, not the science part (although they were not the sharpest crayon in the box when it came to science but still more than S&D).

He is an American based model, what does that mean?  He should always have a proof reader.  I could not see the photos since I am not and will never be a subscriber.

Glad I'm not the only who thought of D&S when seeing a report about those two earlier today. My initial thought was "that is how D&S will look in a few years time" as they're well on their way now.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Gosh they are unrecognizable.  Stacey’s nose surgeries look better than Darcey’s.  

I could not believe they actually had that done to their face and they were ok with it. It looks really bad. Its in Jocelyn Wildenstein ( The cat lady ) bad.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Gosh they are unrecognizable.  Stacey’s nose surgeries look better than Darcey’s.  

All that work they had that didn't work and they still filter their photos!  Didn't they got to Turkey for smaller tear drop boobs, I do not think the doctor knew what smaller tear drop meant, those girls are exactly where they were before, boobs taking up their entire mid section, no waist and still built like a fire hydrant. 

Maybe next time they get work done it can include twin lobotomies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All that work they had that didn't work and they still filter their photos!  Didn't they got to Turkey for smaller tear drop boobs, I do not think the doctor knew what smaller tear drop meant, those girls are exactly where they were before, boobs taking up their entire mid section, no waist and still built like a fire hydrant. 

Maybe next time they get work done it can include twin lobotomies.

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked but I can't tell that they had anything done. They just look like they gained weight, added lots of fillers and look all swollen up everywhere. Exercise would have been a better choice.

• Love 8

So she has all of this work done and STILL uses every single filter she can find?  Good Lord she needs a psychiatrist.  She could fund a very nice island home (or just the entire island, really) with the amount of help she clearly needs.  

(I don't say this lightly, a very close friend of mine has finally gotten help for some wild childhood trauma and opens all of her sessions by asking her doctor "so how's my beach house?" lol)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

The best most LOL moment of the night for me was when she was dragging her stuff through the park to meet Georgi and said something like her plastic surgery made such a drastic change to her appearance, how would he react? Like, would he recognize her?? LMAO

I can't tell they had anything done! 

Those poor daughters.....WTF was that opening scene with her boobs almost popping out ?? You bounce around like that in front of your FATHER? SMH

I feel like the Florian modeling shoot and his co-model was a total set up by production hoping for a STacey meltdown. She held it together pretty well, much better than Darcey would have, haha

And is Georgi really back?....Ugh....has to be fake for the drama, I call BS on them having sex. We didn't even get a kiss on screen. Georgi needs some $$. Either this is all a set up by production or the douchebag is using her again (and the moron falls for it) to get on tv and earn a check. 

• Love 6
On 1/4/2022 at 8:38 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

He has two photos on the subscription page.  Inside OF pages there are usually nude or semi-nude pics.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:29 AM, Stuckathome said:

The best most LOL moment of the night for me was when she was dragging her stuff through the park to meet Georgi and said something like her plastic surgery made such a drastic change to her appearance, how would he react? Like, would he recognize her?? LMAO

Those poor daughters.....WTF was that opening scene with her boobs almost popping out ?? You bounce around like that in front of your FATHER? SMH

I feel like the Florian modeling shoot and his co-model was a total set up by production hoping for a STacey meltdown. She held it together pretty well, much better than Darcey would have, haha

And is Georgi really back?....Ugh....has to be fake for the drama, I call BS on them having sex. We didn't even get a kiss on screen. Georgi needs some $$. Either this is all a set up by production or the douchebag is using her again (and the moron falls for it) to get on tv and earn a check. 

It’s to promote the fiction that men find Darcey desirable and actually want to bed her.  At least she took her makeup off before going to sleep this time.

• LOL 5
On 1/13/2022 at 8:29 AM, Stuckathome said:

I’m shocked she only had one bag to drag. They were so beautiful before they started messing with their faces. I’m 3 years younger than they are and I think I look way. Better, they would too if they didn’t get all that surgery. I eat pretty good, exercise and drink a lot of water. I accept I am not 25 anymore but that is okay, I’m healthy and I’m ok with some grey hairs etc.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6

I'm less than 10 minutes into the season premiere and feeling extra 'hater-ish' apparently... But are these two auditioning for an episode of "Botched"? What have they done to themselves? I felt relieved yet immediately sad when one of the daughters referenced Miss Piggy. 

• Love 9

OMG the new faces! What the actual fuck? They want to look like Barbie? They do, if Barbie is a crack whore who lives in the ghetto.

New Darcey is a strong” and “empowered” woman!  Well that didn’t last long. Still pathetic and desperate. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 1/13/2022 at 8:29 AM, Stuckathome said:

And is Georgi really back?....Ugh....has to be fake for the drama, I call BS on them having sex.

I don't think they ever really broke up. They are lying so they have some sort of storyline.  He has been posting on Insta for a long time, apparently living in Miami (Darcey and Stacey are there) and Darcey likes all of his posts. I can't watch this crap anymore but do tune in to Pillow Talk and even that is annoying because all of the Pillow Talkers absolutely love Darcey, Stacey and Stacey's loser husband (forgot his name) and hate Georgi. 

• Love 3

Watching the first episode when Georgi came on I was like, um....this dude is FUGLY. I am sorry, but his actual face is UGLY. I don't like men with long hair either, so maybe that plays a role in this.....his body is slamming but the face? The pasty skin? Nope. 

It is sad to see Darcey now vs her first season with Jesse. Yes, I know a lot of that was scripted for her business (wasn't he a model for it?), but he was a true dick to her. I do think part of it was true because her daughters mentioned how they did not like Jesse and he made one of them cry on her birthday. So there was some sort of real relationship there....

• Love 6

So, after watching the second episode.....that was a whole lot of filler. The one thing that hit me though was that now I see why Georgi came groveling back, besides the TLC paycheck....he would otherwise be homeless! Seriously, I mean I am sure he blew through season one's paycheck (based on his love of flashy shit and his general stupidity) and he hasn't found work doing massages...even if he did, it takes time to save up to have a security deposit and find a place and stuff isn't cheap in MD/DC/VA....especially when you have shit credit (remember his car was repo'd). 

All that being said he is really bad at this sugar mama stuff 'cause it isn't hard to see what Darcey is looking for. Ask Florian! He figured it out with Stacey! But Georgi just can't seem to make himself grovel to her and kiss her ass----even if that is all that is between him and homelessness?! Seriously, they could have a season and drama even if he was behaving himself. I know a lot is scripted, but I did buy Stacey's frustration adn rage when they went to the apartment. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 1/18/2022 at 8:49 AM, Stuckathome said:

Watching the first episode when Georgi came on I was like, um....this dude is FUGLY. I am sorry, but his actual face is UGLY.

Well, then he's a perfect match for Darcy. 

p.s. I don't think he's ugly at all. Maybe if he was happy, smiling and occasional laughing he would look more attractive. What a bunch of boring people.

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

p.s. I don't think he's ugly at all. Maybe if he was happy, smiling and occasional laughing he would look more attractive. What a bunch of boring people.

Yes, I think that would go a long way....have we seen him smile? Ever? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/14/2022 at 5:22 PM, MrBuhBye said:

It’s to promote the fiction that men find Darcey desirable and actually want to bed her.  At least she took her makeup off before going to sleep this time.

I was amazed that she let him see what she really looks like.  There are some women who can go without makeup and still be nice looking.  This woman is definitely NOT one of those women.  Both she and Stacey are pretty horrific looking without makeup (and most of the time with it as well).  The way they looked before all of the plastic surgery gone awry, back then they definitely would have been still attractive without makeup.  

I can't figure out how Darcey and Stacey turned out the way they have.  Whenever the father speaks, he seems so rational and thoughtful with what he speaks about.  Her daughters are also so much more introspective, down to earth and mature than Darcey will ever be.

I was LMAO when the father was saying something about real change coming from the inside, and Darcey basically inattentively yessing him to death when she actually goes about things the opposite way, on the exterior only.

• Love 9
On 1/15/2022 at 10:52 PM, nytonc said:

OMG the new faces! What the actual fuck? They want to look like Barbie? They do, if Barbie is a crack whore who lives in the ghetto.

New Darcey is a strong” and “empowered” woman!  Well that didn’t last long. Still pathetic and desperate. 

Every time this nitwit starts spewing that crap about "empowerment" all I can think of is that she sounds like an SNL sketch gone bad.  I can totally picture the SNL cast spoofing Darcey and showing her as anything other than empowered, while she keeps reciting the word "empowered" over and over and over, proving her wrong and to be the hypocrite that she is.

• Love 7

I haven't watched in quite a while. I find them so distasteful to look out and listen to. I do watch little bits every so often and agree with the many comments about how distorted and NOT attractive they have paid to become. I agree they were reasonably attractive (but QUITE HARSH) before and now are just cartoons.

I can't imagine how distorted their self image has become to seek these looks out. Their body proportions are not pleasing to look at and even their hair is raw looking.

I don't mean this in a sarcastic way but legit they should have invested the funds in counseling... I totally can understand that most of us would love to change some parts of our appearance but they just went full on madness with it.

I suspect that some of it is work that's done for free for the exposure possibly, but I can't imagine someone seeking out who did D and S and decide to use them. If I found out who did the work it would be to eliminate the chance that I would have them work on me.

• Love 1
On 10/11/2021 at 1:06 PM, hookedontv said:

I'm sorry of anyone else posted this. As I always say, I don't watch this show because I can't tell you how much these two aggravate me, but a co-worker sent this to me and I had to share.

WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. 

https://www.facebook.com/90DayFiance/videos/4354465327935424/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

HTF was Shawn Robinson able to pull off seeming like she was into it?  Boy, she really knows where her bread is buttered - with the TLC 90 Day Fiance money train.  She really sold herself out for them.

And was anyone else cracking up at the phony dancers who were getting down to this CRAP song in the audience?  Notice I didn't say craptastic because there was NOTHING "-tastic" about this trash whatsoever.

• LOL 3
On 10/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, essexjan said:

Darcey and Stacey are the same height and frame as Kylie Minogue (not sure how famous she is in the USA, but she's a very popular entertainer in Australia and the UK). She's also only about 5ft 1in tall, with a short torso, but because she doesn't have giant boobs and because she wears age-appropriate (she's early 50s) but stylish clothing, she looks amazing.

iUIeS7L.jpg

This is how you rock a short-waisted torso!  Kudos to Kylie Minogue for being so age appropriate yet stylish!!!

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I can't figure out how Darcey and Stacey turned out the way they have.  Whenever the father speaks, he seems so rational and thoughtful with what he speaks about.  Her daughters are also so much more introspective, down to earth and mature than Darcey will ever be.

I seem to remember her (Darcey) saying something about them being constantly bullied & teased about their looks when they were young & in school, they both looked very dorky in the picture that was shown. This may have scarred them for life & they chose the plastic surgery way of life rather than counseling which was what they really needed.After their parents divorce their father could feel guilty & that is why he has bankrolled them in the past.

• Love 3