Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Hard Habit To Break

• Start Topic

David tries to get closer to Lana; Avery says goodbye to Ash; Geoffrey finds himself caught in the middle of a sticky situation; Ed returns home; Stephanie reunites with her mom; drama ensues when Lisa meets with Usman's elders.

Airs May 24, 2020.

Well if you have anything else to do, it would probably be worth more than watching this.  The producer / editor in charge of filling up time had a lot to do with this preview; endless shots of airports - escalators, sidewalks, so much airport.  If you're hoping for a hint of what goes down with Geoffrey / Varya / Mary, or David and Lana, it's not happening here.  As noted above, substance for Ash/Avery and Usman/BGL, with monologs from Ed and Stephanie.  Oh, and out of 22 minutes a whole lot of commercials, which naturally can't be fast-forwarded.  Time better spent dusting our knick-knacks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Good title for the episode. Ed may realize he was a royal flaming ass in spite of the fact he’ll prolly blame Rose every chance he gets. Stephanie may realize she lost someone real by being her usual self-absorbed d-bag self.  I kind of liked the way Ash seemed realistic and direct with Avery for once.  Looking forward to more than 20 minutes of this.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

if Ed is 4'11, Mother Ed must be like 4' tall.  And the looks she had showed she knew Ed was full of it.

I was just coming here to say the same thing about Mama’s height. I was surprised she was allowed to wait for him at the baggage claim. Wasn’t Teddy barking at the airport adorable? 

Also, I had to laugh at Lisa’s ridiculous assertion that if Usman waited until the day before the wedding to propose people would think she was “knocked up” (yeah, right) or he “just wanted a green card.” (More likely) 

Her ring looked like the diameter of a quarter! 

Stephanie’s dress barely covered her hoo-hah. 

Finally, why was JESSE doing the “Previously on” voiceover? 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I was just coming here to say the same thing about Mama’s height. I was surprised she was allowed to wait for him at the baggage claim. Wasn’t Teddy barking at the airport adorable? 

The baggage claim area isn't considered a secure area.  That's where a lot of us wait for people who are arriving.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, kendi said:

Fucking Ed. Of course he was going to make it look like it was all Rose's fault that this didn't work out.  All of sudden she told him he wanted two kids? And then he admits to him mom that he's not even ready to father prince, let alone have two more kids at 54. He acts like she sprung this on him. Explain your upcoming vasectomy appointment now, Ed. And the fact that she didn't want to talk about her past is her right, and nothing to fight about. He found out what he wanted about Prince's father. He conveniently omitted that he asked her to take a STD test, that's what the big fight was about. He'd probably never bring up her asking to shave, the breath...good thing all his family and friends can see these things on the show. Not a bad edit---he actually said and did those things. Loser.

Hearing Usman and Lisa making kissy noises is disgusting. Lisa grunts. I can't understand what she thinks she's done to "blend into his culture" and he didn't blend to hers? Because he didn't propose people will think she's pregnant? Nobody thinks that, you delusional hag! Just more mind-fucking with Usman as he tries to dodge all the mines. She's just a terrible person.

Ash explaining about getting the Australian passport sounds a bit shady. It could 3 months, 6 months, a year!  I'm glad he didn't propose.

Stephanie. Fake tears. Boo hoo. Another delusional person. Why would Erika show up at the airport to say good-bye to you? Blech. 

Felt j*****....they used to be twice as long. 

I love this whole post but I had to bold a certain part because I agree - what DID she do?  Complained she was not a Hausa (sp?) wife?  did not care for the fabrics, said repeatedly she was NOT a Hausa nor Nigerian wife, drank alcohol and had premarital sex (in all fairness, so did Usman (at least the nooky part) and for that he gets a green card) but yet she had a half hearted attempt at covering her hair.

I am impressed you sat through NotBiSteph as I ff'd through her vocal fry and how her mom does not know she is bisexual.  I am glad to hear Eri-CAW did not show up.  Buh Bye, BI!

I am not ready to express how further annoyed I am with Ed and how he spun the break up.  It is too early and I have not fully consumed my coffee nor eaten protein.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, kendi said:

All of sudden she told him he wanted two kids? And then he admits to him mom that he's not even ready to father prince, let alone have two more kids at 54.

Excuse me??????  He knew from the get go that she had a son.   Which proves, without a doubt, he went to the Philippines to get his little weenie dipped!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

The baggage claim area isn't considered a secure area.  That's where a lot of us wait for people who are arriving.

You’re right. I was thinking Ed had flown in internationally and still had to exit through Customs, but he probably had already completed that step at another airport then flew on to San Diego. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Kareem said:

Ed may realize he was a royal flaming ass in spite of the fact he’ll prolly blame Rose every chance he gets.  

Saw an interview with Ed where he was thanking all his Canadian fans and congratulating us for not hating on him.  Proves how delusional he is--I am from Canada and let me tell you Ed there are no fans for you here that I have heard of.  A lot of hating on Ed yes this I have heard.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22

The 20 minutes preview is just everything we already saw in the 'next week' preview plus commercials. 

BGL and Useman kissing was disgusting and the sounds worse. Do yourself a favor and FF.

I'm so sick of these couples, looking forward to the reunion and Happily Ever After.

• Love 5

Watching the preview now but will probably talk about it again on Sunday.

Can't believe Usman proposed while BGL was shrieking at him about a brush. Guess he's ready for a life of that, at least until he gets his green card.

Glad Avery mentioned that Ash needs to meet her family, which includes a toddler. They've been so concerned about Sian for the past few episodes, regarding Ash coming to the US with Taj, I wondered if she forgot her two kids and their feelings.

10 minutes ago, renatae said:

Ed is still a crafty liar; I want to barf. He's acting like he had no idea Rose wanted more children. Everything is Rose's fault, "she can't handle it". Greasy mayo haired mendacious twerp.

You said it! He was just wasting her time.

• Love 16

Ed made me so angry by lying to his mom that I forgot to take aim at Lisa. I can't believe Usman actually let her manipulate him into proposing. I don't hit people and I don't condone it, but I honestly would like to see him take a swipe at that nasty mug. I'm sure at this point he will only make it to green card time, if that. Hope someday they film him walking out on her nasty ass so we can all stand up and cheer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, renatae said:

Ed made me so angry by lying to his mom that I forgot to take aim at Lisa. I can't believe Usman actually let her manipulate him into proposing. I don't hit people and I don't condone it, but I honestly would like to see him take a swipe at that nasty mug. I'm sure at this point he will only make it to green card time, if that. Hope someday they film him walking out on her nasty ass so we can all stand up and cheer.

Agreed, pretty sure the day he gets his greencard and met the minimum standard to divorce, he is out of there. I think for now he's just smart enough and sociopathic enough to keep his composure for her and the cameras but inside is seething.

• Love 13

Australians can get an expedited passport in three weeks. Since Ash isn't applying as an Australian, but as an immigrant, I'm sure there's more red tape involved. Still, even as an over estimate a year seems abnormally long. When my husband applied for an American passport (he's in the US legally as a permanent resident) it took 3 months-and wait time was uncharacteristically long at the time. Ash's Australian citizenship status might be what's causing the issue-IF there's an issue at all.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Just watching the preview.  And I am laughing at myself.  When Steph asked for a face mask at the airport, I thought she was asking for a hydrating facial mask, like the trend is now on planes (or was, before Coronavirus.).  And I was not surprised.  I guess I forgot she has an ILLNESS.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
(edited)

I’m sure every post above mine has comments on Stephanie. Haven’t read them yet but I have to vent!

Fucking fake Stephanie with her bi-curious experiment at Erica’s expense, makes me sick!  What a piece of shit she is!  Did her illness magically cure itself for her return trip? Why no face mask? I fucking hate her more than I’ve hated anyone, even Huge Ang and Big Gorilla Lisa, on this series!! 

I suspect producer or Geoffrey driven drama on the whole Varya/Mary triangle. I refuse to believe there could be one women who finds him the least bit attractive, let alone two who will fight over that nip-tatted joker.  I guess he’ll choose the woman who can hide the most black & blue marks. 

Edited by nytonc
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Surely you could have chosen attire to fly home that was more comfortable than that mini-dress.

I remember Stephanie arriving in Australia while Erika was waiting at the bottom of the escalator. She was wearing the exact same asymmetrical style wrap minidress in a different print. I recall thinking it must have barely covered her ass on the airline seat. Nasty! 

And yes, what happened to all those masks, hand sanitizer and medications she packed? We only saw her masked ONCE, when she was boarding the flight to Australia. Now we saw her asking for a mask at check in for the return flight, but did she WEAR it? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I remember Stephanie arriving in Australia while Erika was waiting at the bottom of the escalator. She was wearing the exact same asymmetrical style wrap minidress in a different print. I recall thinking it must have barely covered her ass on the airline seat. Nasty! 

And yes, what happened to all those masks, hand sanitizer and medications she packed? We only saw her masked ONCE, when she was boarding the flight to Australia. Now we saw her asking for a mask at check in for the return flight, but did she WEAR it? 

They told her they didn’t have any, but that doesn’t excuse her abject failure to bring her own.  Although she may have had some left but when she couldn’t get a free one decided not to wear one at all out of some tantrum.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

And I am laughing at myself.  When Steph asked for a face mask at the airport, I thought she was asking for a hydrating facial mask,

Like Darcey's "Mommy-Needs-a-Miracle" mask? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, nytonc said:

Fucking fake Stephanie with her bi-curious experiment at Erica’s expense, makes me sick!  What a piece of shit she is!  Did her illness magically cure itself for her return trip? Why no face mask? I fucking hate her more than I’ve hated anyone, even Huge Ang and Big Gorilla Lisa, on this series!!

I had the same reaction. And because I'm neither a psychiatrist nor do I play one on TV, I think I'm qualified to offer a diagnosis. Pure sociopath.

You're welcome. 👩‍⚕️

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
On 5/21/2020 at 9:46 PM, Kangatush said:

OMG, just catching site of the sad greasy ponytail Ed has on the plane made me laugh out loud. And if Ed is 4'11, Mother Ed must be like 4' tall.  And the looks she had showed she knew Ed was full of it.

Wasn't it cute?  Something like a little girl's pigtail lol.

hair.JPG

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

I’m confused... why did lisa bully a proposal ouy of a guy she already had a wedding planned with??

and steph, the airline doesn’t have to give you a mask. I’m pretty sure there are pharmacies in Australia and if you really needed one you could have bought one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
45 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

and steph, the airline doesn’t have to give you a mask. 

I think most of them do have them available.  Last time I flew (with my OWN mask), the flight attendant told me (as I was swabbing my seat area with Clorox wipes) that if I ever forgot my mask, they have them available for passengers.

But I would NEVER assume that ANYONE else was responsible for MY health needs away from home.  It's not like Stephdumbme just got aplastic anemia in Australia and had to fly home totally unprepared for what her health safety requires.

• Love 16
(edited)

BGL is dog shit stuck to the bottom of SJG’s sandals...
Because he is so likable people are too polite to tell him that his wife is steaming smeared crap and she stinks up every room she enters.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

BGL is dog shit stuck to the bottom SJG’s sandals...
Because he is so likable people are too polite to tell him that his wife is a steaming  smeared crap and she stinks up every room she enters.

he must know that and thinks he can wait it out until he hits it big as a big star.....which, unfortunately, means he'll wait forever. too bad because he does seem like a fairly nice guy

• Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

I’m confused... why did lisa bully a proposal ouy of a guy she already had a wedding planned with??

Because she's just an old-fashioned romantic! But I'm confused about the solitaire ring she's been wearing the whole time. I thought that was her engagement ring and SJB went shopping for her wedding ring since the HUGE ring he slipped on her sausage finger looked like a wedding band to me. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, spunky said:

Lisa no one and I mean NO ONE on this earth would ever think you're pregnant.  Stop the nonsense!

I had read the comments here before watching the sneak peek and wow. That was the most ridiculous line!! I’m glad you guys prepared me. 

Why is Ed lying to his Mom? Rose told him she wanted more kids long before he ever arrived. And how could he not be a father to Prince if he’s Rose’s son and he’s FOUR, not 24.....AND Rose did talk about her past. She said on camera that Prince’s father and her were through, it happened, she had Prince but he had moved on with someone else. What did he want- a record of every man she had ever kissed??? What about HIS past??

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Deep inside the obese, bloated, humped back, graying, frizzy haired, post menopausal, nicotine stained fingers and missing teeth, tired, frustrated, unhappy, raging monster is a little girl wanting the Cinderella romantic fairytale with her soul mate proposing to her on blended knee and pledging his everlasting love and fidelity to her....even if she has to bellow, belittle, holler at the top of her smoky lungs, shame, threaten, coerce, and extort the romantic gesture out of Usman.
The throughly brow beaten and chastised Prince Charming “surprises” her on his knees when she finishes having her smelly dookie....She Immediately turns into a giggly schoolgirl all lovey dovey when SJG unexpectantly pops the question.

Usman is wearing a handsome native outfit...looking sharp in grey...

Thoroughly disgusted, well done!😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

I noticed when Usman was chasing BGL, after she stomped out of their romantic fries & coke dinner under the stars, she turned sideways and was backlit so you could see her body under the white dress.  Her beer gut looked like an 8 month pregnancy, but she'd need a bag over her head for anyone to believe that she was still fertile.

a bag would be an improvement to what we have to look at

• LOL 7
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

I noticed when Usman was chasing BGL, after she stomped out of their romantic fries & coke dinner under the stars, she turned sideways and was backlit so you could see her body under the white dress.  Her beer gut looked like an 8 month pregnancy, but she'd need a bag over her head for anyone to believe that she was still fertile.

You know TLC’s shady editors aired that on purpose.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I had read the comments here before watching the sneak peek and wow. That was the most ridiculous line!! I’m glad you guys prepared me. 

Why is Ed lying to his Mom? Rose told him she wanted more kids long before he ever arrived. And how could he not be a father to Prince if he’s Rose’s son and he’s FOUR, not 24.....AND Rose did talk about her past. She said on camera that Prince’s father and her were through, it happened, she had Prince but he had moved on with someone else. What did he want- a record of every man she had ever kissed??? What about HIS past??

Ed is a creep. He really thought he could get away with ill treating a young single mother , because she was living in poverty. He didn’t expect Rose to have enough self respect to walk away from him. He’s lying now to save his bruised ego.

15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Or as she said so eloquently, "knocked up" 

She’s even worse than Angela. Can’t believe I just typed that.

• Love 22