Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Hard Habit To Break

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, spunky said:

You know TLC’s shady editors aired that on purpose.

I love when these show producers give us the visual tomfoolery, like Ashley's friend on that damn scooter.  That whose scene will never not be funny.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Deep inside the obese, bloated, humped back, graying, frizzy haired, post menopausal, nicotine stained fingers and missing teeth, tired, frustrated, unhappy, raging monster is a little girl wanting the Cinderella romantic fairytale with her soul mate proposing to her on blended knee and pledging his everlasting love and fidelity to her....even if she has to bellow, belittle, holler at the top of her smoky lungs, shame, threaten, coerce, and extort the romantic gesture out of Usman.
The throughly brow beaten and chastised Prince Charming “surprises” her on his knees when she finishes having her smelly dookie....She Immediately turns into a giggly schoolgirl all lovey dovey when SJG unexpectantly pops the question.

Usman is wearing a handsome native outfit...looking sharp in grey...

Couldn't agree with you more! Lia is so vile. That kissing...BLECH!! She grunts and snorts just like a pig rooting thru it's trough

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I love when these show producers give us the visual tomfoolery, like Ashley's friend on that damn scooter.  That whose scene will never not be funny.  

Yes. Me too

• Love 3
3 hours ago, spunky said:

Ed is a creep. He really thought he could get away with ill treating a young single mother , because she was living in poverty. He didn’t expect Rose to have enough self respect to walk away from him. He’s lying now to save his bruised ego.

She’s even worse than Angela. Can’t believe I just typed that.

I don’t understand lying where they know that everything will be revealed on the air. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 5/23/2020 at 1:07 AM, renatae said:

Ed made me so angry by lying to his mom that I forgot to take aim at Lisa. I can't believe Usman actually let her manipulate him into proposing. I don't hit people and I don't condone it, but I honestly would like to see him take a swipe at that nasty mug. I'm sure at this point he will only make it to green card time, if that. Hope someday they film him walking out on her nasty ass so we can all stand up and cheer.

Usman can rescue Michael on his way and they can both get the fuck away from their respective beasts. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Geoffrey is a creep.  He gave no respect to Mary.  He just stood there and let her leave.  Who the hell does Varna thinks she is?  Gods gift?   Go back to Russia.  I can’t stand her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)

Lana's probably secretly happy that she did not give that creep her real address. His behavior was stalkerish. Vayra must have learned English by listening to Ludacris albums. 

Edited by spunky
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Geoffrey is a creep.  He gave no respect to Mary.  He just stood there and let her leave.  Who the hell does Varna thinks she is?  Gods gift?   Go back to Russia.  I can’t stand her.

That was off-putting.  I just can't help but hope that she was talked into this.  

Mary is a desperate pick-me, but she left with some degree of dignity and recognized what an issue it was that Geoffrey did nothing.  

• Love 12

Lana, if it's really her, certainly gave herself away big time. "How much money has David given you?" "Can we skip this question?" in an annoyed tone of voice. Any time he was saying anything that was asking for info, she wasn't into it.

I felt bad for Geoffrey's "friend." Varya certainly became salty. It was a little surprising. Unfortunately that cad was eating it up with a spoon.

• Love 18

Well, I have been meh on Varya so far but she was on a roll. I especially loved when she started speaking Russian. I'm glad she said "Leave your panties there??" in English though. Would have less of an effect if ole girl couldn't understand. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Who the hell goes all the way to Russia to go bowling?  Hahahahaha.  What a dope.

The same winner who spends $100k and takes 4 useless trips across the world.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

A snake and a mongoose have more chemistry than David and Lana. Those moaning noises when he's hugging her and begging her for a kiss were disgustingly creepy. He strikes me as a creepy older man looking for a young girl he could control. He needs to stop trying to rob the cradle and find someone his own age. Lana could not be anymore repulsed by him.

Vayra's original instinct was right.  Any man who would basically enjoy two women fighting over him is not worth it. Ed showed more affection to his dog than he ever did when he was with Rose. Lisa needs to call one of the 50 "mens" she has in the US and stop trying to kidnap Usman from daycare. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22

Shoutout to the closed captioning team for that one nugget of gold hidden in the episode.

When Baby Girl Lisa freaked out and left the hotel room when she was offended that it was the day before the wedding and Usman still hadn't proposed, she bellowed at him from outside the room and the closed captioning said this - 
Man: "USMAN."

I mean. 
source.gif

• LOL 20
  • Love 4

Varya appears to be a tough chick.  I will give her that. Can't help but wonder if she would be fighting for Geoffrey if Mary wasn't in the picture.  

I think Lana is turned off by David.  He seems to be moving too fast for her comfort.  

When speaking with his mom, I noticed Big Ed conveniently left out the part that he was rude and disrespectful to Rose.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

That was off-putting.  I just can't help but hope that she was talked into this.  

Mary is a desperate pick-me, but she left with some degree of dignity and recognized what an issue it was that Geoffrey did nothing.  

Yeah but then Mary came back to get a bouquet of flowers? That was bizarre. 

Geoffrey's ego is on overload. He's loving it. 

Varya--she's giving off Fatal Attraction vibes. 

13 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Do y'all think Bibbyguhllisa sounds more like Selma or Patty?

I'm thinking Moe from the bar. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 7

Can we talk about David's bowling?  Like really, WTF was that?  He's a retired pro?  That's just too funny!  He was tripping over himself when he threw the ball! lol

The dogs on this season though, are just delightful!  Little Teddy, and now Stephanie's two dogs, all excited to see them!  So sweet!

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
45 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Can we talk about David's bowling?  Like really, WTF was that?  He's a retired pro?  That's just too funny!  He was tripping over himself when he threw the ball! lol

The dogs on this season though, are just delightful!  Little Teddy, and now Stephanie's two dogs, all excited to see them!  So sweet!

Lana honey, you roll the ball not throw it underhand.

Darcey and Stacey babbling about cars that neither can afford.  Then go to the cemetery to see the grave covered in leaves and a puddle.  I’m not so sure brother would have been as entangled in their romantic lives as they would wish.  That would be kinda creepy when everyone is well over 40.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Can we talk about David's bowling?  Like really, WTF was that?  He's a retired pro? 

AND he can ride a unicycle! Next he's going to claim to be a champion equestrian when they go horseback riding

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Say what you want about Angela, but she was respectful to Michael's family.

She was always very nice to "Mama" but she did snap at the dinner when his brother suggested that if she couldn't have a baby, she should just go back to America and let Michael marry someone younger. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Darcey and Stacey babbling about cars that neither can afford.  Then go to the cemetery to see the grave covered in leaves and a puddle.

Maybe I'm heartless, and I know from personal experience that it's hard to lose a sibling, but I thought the whole cemetery scene and mourning the loss of their brother had absolutely nothing to do with anything on the show. I suppose it was to give us insight into why Darcey and Stacey act the way they do? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Ash and Avery: So he says he's serious. Really? He does need to visit the US to see how things are in Avery's world. For all we know, another girlfriend will be arriving within a week or two and the story goes on to a new chapter.

Stephanie: You and your mom are going to have some really interesting conversations about your trip.

I think Avery has already written Ash off for fakery/skeevy/dishonesty reasons and is bringing up the time and distance and Taj issues so she can gently dump him a month after she gets safely home. Plus, no full-on kissing at the airport when you won’t see “the love of your life” for who knows how long?! That was weird - hugs and forehead kisses. Finally, Ash’s hair reminds me of my favorite line from Wanda Sykes to Jane Fonda in Monster-in-Law: “Comb your hair — you look like a damn cockatoo!” LOL

I got a vibe with Stephanie’s mom and her friend that came to the airport with her; then Stephanie mentioned her mom had raised her alone — what’s the story with her dad? I forget. I had the sense mom might have a secret to share with Steph about HER sexuality too. No? Just me? OK. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

I think Avery has already written Ash off for fakery/skeevy/dishonesty reasons and is bringing up the time and distance and Taj issues do she can gently dump him a month after she gets safely home.

I got a vibe with Stephanie s mom and her friend that came to the airport with her; then Stephanie mentioned her mom had raised her alone — what’s the story with her dad? I forget. I had the sense mom might have a secret to share with Steph about HER sexuality too. No? Just me? OK. 

The stepdad who fathered her half brother was on the show.

• Love 2

Ash and Avery: His immigration status is a bit confusing. It can take up to a year to get a passport? Does he have Australian citizenship? Dual citizenship? I can see 2-4 months, maybe slightly longer. Things are computerized now. So he says he's serious. Really? He does need to visit the US to see how things are in Avery's world. For all we know, another girlfriend will be arriving within a week or two and the story goes on to a new chapter.

I think Ash is not an Australian citizen (at least at the point that scene was filmed), and is likely the Australian version of a legal permanent resident. That’s may be why he and his wife stayed married for so long- it was easier given his immigration status and the fact that they were on good terms she didn’t want to make getting citizenship harder for him in the future. If Ash had to go through applying for Australian citizenship and THEN getting an Aussie passport the time line makes sense. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 5/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, Chloe Dog said:

Wasn't it cute?  Something like a little girl's pigtail lol.

hair.JPG

ewwww  He always looks sweaty, dirty, and disgusting.

Just now, antfitz said:

ewwww  He always looks sweaty, dirty, and disgusting.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, The Goon said:

Couldn't agree with you more! Lia is so vile. That kissing...BLECH!! She grunts and snorts just like a pig rooting thru it's trough

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, The Goon said:

The Goon

I love your description of Lisa. She couldnt be any more disgusting, dirty ---  a veritable train wreck.  She is horrible to listen to, look at, and I imagine have sex with...ewww  that thought just made me throw up in my mouth.

Edited by antfitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

So, is this the second last ep of the season?

Darcey and Stacey: Nice to know about the brother, but this was unnecessary.

Ash and Avery: His immigration status is a bit confusing. It can take up to a year to get a passport? Does he have Australian citizenship? Dual citizenship? I can see 2-4 months, maybe slightly longer. Things are computerized now. So he says he's serious. Really? He does need to visit the US to see how things are in Avery's world. For all we know, another girlfriend will be arriving within a week or two and the story goes on to a new chapter.

Stephanie: No, Erika wasn't going to drive 3 hours to wish you well and wax poetic on we'll always have the shark cage. At least you did change outfits somewhere on your flights. The short dress was fine for a short haul flight - like an hour or so. 20 some hours on a plane? Not really. No masks for you at the airport. With your illness, you should have masks and whatever else you need on-hand. You can't rely on airlines. The two dogs were cute, but I would not bring a pet to the airport. People may be allergic, people may not want them around them, etc. Oh, you and your mom are going to have some really interesting conversations about your trip.

Big Ed: Ed, you lied to your mother. She probably knows you aren't Mr. Charming and no one's prince. All Rose's fault - she neglected to tell him that she wanted kids, she did this and this. Not I behaved like an idiot, I endlessly criticized my so-called soulmate, wanted her to change to be what I like and not who she is. Your dog loves you, for now.

Geoffrey and Varya: I hope this was TLC shenanigans. One normally does not simply show up at someone's home uninvited and without warning. Varya's behaviour was pretty ugly. Geoffrey barely responded to her texts or whatever contact they had. She did not get the hint, or maybe Geffy just likes having two women duke it out for him. He could have been a bit polite to Mary and said he will talk to her later, talked to Varya, and maybe made some arrangement for her at a hotel. Varya came across in a bit of a fatal attraction way and overreacted. Some may be jet lag and some just may be producer-driven to get a good story. If she wants Geffy that badly, go for it. He is not worth it.

David and Lana: Dude, she has no interest in you except for the weekly wallet donations. Would be interesting to see their online 'chats' to see if she led him on, giving him hope of some sort of relationship. - that there was some genuine mutuality and not a script to keep him on the line. When you give a fake address, you give a fake address. Not the home of some hapless stranger, who may have to deal with this person. That was wrong. She is in it for the money and that is it. On his end, he has spent 7 years talking to her and I suppose he expected something for the time and energy he has spent on her. They have no chemistry and she just seems to be arm candy for himself - that he purchased with his $100,000.  She is secretive, won't say how much she's made off him, shares nothing about her life, doesn't care for his company, does not want him to touch her. A bit of false advertising for a Ukrainian 'bride'. I added some sugar to my Tropicana grapefruit juice because it is sour. Not a dinner thing.

HurlVisa and Usman: Lisa, do yourself a favour and go back to the US and hook up with one of the 50 mens who would marry you. Usman will not put up with your incessant browbeating, tantrums, walkouts, threats, etc. He's better off marrying the goat. You want a Cinderella type proposal - honey, the coach turned in to a rotting, shrivelled faced pumpkin a long time ago. You don't love Usman and he does not love you. Usman must be pretty desperate to get out Nigeria to marry you. You have been rude to his family, rude to his mother, etc. and treated him with disrespect. No one should have to put up with this.

And Lana has no reason to learn English well, because of the cut she gets from the agency. I like the way she side stepped the question tonight about how much money he sent her.  She does not want us to think she's a gold digger....TOO LATE!!

Edited by antfitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Just curious - do only women need to do (in this case) bidet foot wash “ablutions” before praying in the Muslim faith? I noticed neither Usman nor any of his brothers did it. Also, the young girl Fatima did not participate in prayers at all — do you have to be of a certain age to fully worship (like First Communion in the Catholic Church or Bar/Bat Mitzvah in the Jewish faith)? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, antfitz said:

Atlanta has no reason to learn English well because of the cut she gets from the agency. I like the way she side stepped the question tonight about how much money he sent her.  She does not want us to think she's a gold digger....TOO LATE!!

Lana is a material girl. She certainly doesn't have much of a genuine interest in David. Both are characters in two very different romance novels. She seems to be an employee of the dating site. Which can get some very bad press if none of the girls ever meet their marks. It has been David's choice to spend that cash. After a few months, he could have cut the cord and the money train, but he chose not too. Maybe he will finally see the caboose of his folly.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Say what you want about Angela, but she was respectful to Michael's family. Lisa on the other hand, is rude, crude and crass.  I can't get over her behavior in front of Usman's brothers.  She is delusional if she thinks that anyone would believe that they are getting married because she is pregnant. 

Usman's brothers' gut instincts are telling them that Usman is about to make a HUGE mistake. The complete disrespect she shows towards them and disregard for their culture is embarassing. What's this big talk about blending cultures is she referring to? She has no shame. I think they score her 5% good but I'm feeling generous in my guess. When she makes me think Tania and Angela aren't too bad, there is something very, very wrong. Heinous. 

• Love 19
(edited)

Is Ash even an Australian (dual) citizen?  Or is his "passport delay" really because he first must apply for and get Australian citizenship?  I have a couple of Australian cousins and it never took them more than 6 wks to get a passport.  Australia wouldn't issue an Australian passport to a  Mauritian unless he became an Australian citizen first. 

Did Stacey get matching eyelid surgery & a lip top up to make them look like twins again?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

In the world is David's job now? It's so creepy I can't believe people actually associate with him.

Washing your hands and feet in the toilet!? Not a chance, NEVER!!

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm amazed that after Lisa's pathological performance in front of his brothers, that they didn't tell him on the spot that he couldn't marry the hateful witch.

I'll bet he heaved a huge sigh of relief when she went back to the states. And then went on a drunk tear, lol.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 9

Pig Ed, skeevy piece of shit pig man, did anyone else when he met his mother the airport, aside from lying his fat pig ass off about Rose, he kept looking past his mother, not at her? Most of that exchange he was looking er. I think he was looking to see if anyone recognized him...I know the show hadn’t aired yet but he said delusional so...

• Love 5
3 hours ago, kendi said:

Yeah but then Mary came back to get a bouquet of flowers? That was bizarre. 

They were the flowers he gave her the night before, on their first date. They took separate cars, so she must have followed him home. 😉

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

They were the flowers he gave her the night before, on their first date. They took separate cars, so she must have followed him home. 😉

I say again that I'm annoyed that this is what the season has turned into and that one of th few likeable people on this series has been relegated to a Jerry Springer guest.  

And that these women are so desperate for this fucking worm of a man.  

I thought Mary left with at least a shred of dignity until she showed up at the group date.  It's sickening because I'm sure that she was "encouraged" to show up there by the producers and what a way to turn this into an episode of Jerry springer, where multiple women fight over some donkey shit man.  

As I've said....we've come a long way baby.

• Love 17