Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Alicia and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I'm rebelling and only call into Zoom meetings. Don't need anyone to see me in my pjs. I'm the tech person having "computer issues".

I noticed that week 1 we all had our camera on. By week 3 we were all talking to black squares 

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

And you can't get famotidine because it's the newest Covid miracle cure.

I have GERD and famotidine is the only thing that works, and I take it daily. When I heard about this miracle cure thing, I went on Ebay and it was twice the cost! I bought it anyway :(

5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That’s the most tell off of a partner I have ever heard fro dr, Now! Omg!

I almost stood up and applauded, but I ate so many brownies I am afraid to move.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I loved the look of Chevy Bel Airs!

All I know about Chevy bel airs is what I learned from Marisa Tomei in my cousin vinny lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Really need the vomit emoji.  She's going to get carpal tunnel from masturbation (because we know she's not getting it from someone).

Sudden image of her dead-eyed hostage son, and prays to god it’s only masturbation. 🤮

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Ah, but see, that wouldn't make for dramatic TV.

This is not dramatic TV.  This is boring as F.  Dr. Now just sounds like a grumpy old man and not a professional.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

"rear louvered windows"

That sounds so cool in a car, and so strange, and now I will be Googling during the commercial.

Okay--I Googled, and I do recall those from my youth! They are exactly what every 15-year-old would think was cool!

Edited by LizzyB
added my search results
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Nah. I went to CVS a couple months ago and they were wiped out then. Apparently since the ranitidine has all been recalled, people were loading up on all the famotidine. 

Rantinidine got recalled?  No wonder I couldn't find any!

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Unpopular opinion here but whatever:  Dr. Now isn't doing any good with his treatment of Tim.  Just stop Tim from coming to the appointments with Alicia.

I totally hear what you're saying.  I'm a little surprised to hear him treat Tim like this, it seems a little off.   But it seems as though Alicia has taken off enough weight to make Tim and her both happy, oddly enough.   So maybe that's the end of the line for her.  

• Love 4
On 4/29/2020 at 5:57 PM, ams1001 said:

Not clicking that. Nope. Uh uh.

It's an old article from 2012 when Pauline explained she would wear a nice sheet for sexy times since she couldn't find lingerie that would fit. We all called bullshit on it then.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Cowards! 😂🤣 I will post it here...hahahaaaaa (insert evil laugh)

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling around,” Potter told Closer. Potter, who had been consuming 10,000 calories a day, hopes to reach her goal weight of 532 pounds with the help of Alex. The two have sex up to seven times each day.

She makes sure to have some fun, too.

“We love foreplay and massages and, as well as full sex, I pleasure Alex, too,” she told the magazine. “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I noticed that week 1 we all had our camera on. By week 3 we were all talking to black squares 

The ABC newsman gave his report and when the camera pulled back, he wasn’t wearing pants.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

That sounds so cool in a car, and so strange, and now I will be Googling during the commercial.

Or maybe it was the rear trunk/engine that was louvered?  Seems more plausible.  And I think the engine was in the rear, which would make it unsafe at any speed of course.   Fuzzy memories!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

The ABC newsman gave his report and when the camera pulled back, he wasn’t wearing pants.

It was Christopher Reeve's son, Will. 

Edited by babyhouseman
change name
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I'm rebelling and only call into Zoom meetings. Don't need anyone to see me in my pjs. I'm the tech person having "computer issues".

My computer doesn’t have a video camera so I just have my picture up, which is handy when I’m still in jammies with chicken hair at 10:30. Also my coworkers can’t see me rolling my eyes and making obscene gestures at certain members of the - ahem - team. 

• LOL 6
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

My computer doesn’t have a video camera so I just have my picture up, which is handy when I’m still in jammies with chicken hair at 10:30. Also my coworkers can’t see me rolling my eyes and making obscene gestures at certain members of the - ahem - team. 

I get dressed every day but my camera is always off so I can freely flip off my "manager".  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I had a Zoom dept. meeting this morning, ugh, but my trick is I don't do from my laptop.  I log in from my phone and sit that sucka about 5 feet away.   I look like a miniature.  Problem solved!

• LOL 7

How on earth do these people get to whine and cry to stay in the hospital? these days the hospitals can't throw you out fast enough. when I had my son I had a Caesarean  and had significant complications. I had my surgery on Thursday afternoon and they bundled me out the door on Sunday. I was right back in the hospital two days later. If only I'd known I could have lain in bed and sniveled for awhile. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

90 fiancé = wine, whiskey chautererie and McDonald's....no wonder I'm gaining weight 😂

Well, I had only gained 1 lb since the lockdown  started way back in march, but I was eating  like  a damned  prisoner of  war in order to  maintain.  And then, Tuesday,  in the grocery store.  They've  rearranged  all the damned  aisles and I  came face to box with Cheezits.  

If this doesn't  end  soon, I WILL wind up with the  Quarantine  15. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5