Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Alicia and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Cowards! 😂🤣 I will post it here...hahahaaaaa (insert evil laugh)

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling around,” Potter told Closer. Potter, who had been consuming 10,000 calories a day, hopes to reach her goal weight of 532 pounds with the help of Alex. The two have sex up to seven times each day.

She makes sure to have some fun, too.

“We love foreplay and massages and, as well as full sex, I pleasure Alex, too,” she told the magazine. “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

Whyyyyyy?????

why would you do this to me? GIF

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

He's going to push her down the steps, isn't he?

HAHAHA! Of course not -- because that would have lead to something interesting happening on this show.

27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone drink whenever one of these feebs says "I'll do whatever it takes".

I can't.  I don't want a visit from the ghost of Dr C. Edward Coop giving me the surgeon general's warning about watching this show and drinking.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I get dressed every day but my camera is always off so I can freely flip off my "manager".  

I keep getting ads for sweatpants tonight.

Primetimer....what you trying to say?

• LOL 5

Good Evening, Pounders

My eating habit tonight was roast chicken, rice, and asparagus. I forgot to record, so I missed the first hour. My drinking habit is a glass or two of Evolution. So I am Evolving.

Pauline is just as unlikeable as ever, and Dillon is pitiful. Poor guy has no chance at having his own life. 

I missed the Alicia and Timmy show unless they reappear later this hour. Pauline's legs look horrible. I just don't understand how people let themselves get into that condition. 

• Love 5
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

Good Evening, Pounders

My eating habit tonight was roast chicken, rice, and asparagus. I forgot to record, so I missed the first hour. My drinking habit is a glass or two of Evolution. So I am Evolving.

Pauline is just as unlikeable as ever, and Dillon is pitiful. Poor guy has no chance at having his own life. 

I missed the Alicia and Timmy show unless they reappear later this hour. Pauline's legs look horrible. I just don't understand how people let themselves get into that condition. 

You didn't miss a thing. Alicia and Timmy are as boring as a mayonnaise sandwich on white bread. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling around,” Potter told Closer. Potter, who had been consuming 10,000 calories a day, hopes to reach her goal weight of 532 pounds with the help of Alex. The two have sex up to seven times each day.

“We love foreplay and massages and, as well as full sex, I pleasure Alex, too,” she told the magazine. “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

Good lord. Can you imagine Dillon living through all of that? There are street walkers who are better parents. Now that Dillon is legal, he can go to school, get a part time job , he shouldn't have to be a slave to him mom at this point - and if she actually needs help, then maybe she needs a nursing assistant and let his guy live a life. My son would have shot me a long time ago.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Walk in the park.  At least she got up and did something.

I was shocked.  I was sure she would only go a third of the way or maybe half and say she had to build up to it.    (Unless she had been practicing a few days before they filmed this)

Also her narration doesn't sound as dull-witted as the narrations have sounded for the last couple of season. 

She needs to free Dilly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? He's dead behind the eyes. He looks like those kids in Romanian orphanages. 

Saddest thing ever isn't it.  He's got a toddler haircut and I'll bet his only activity other than taking care of all Mom's needs is playing video games.  If this isn't abuse I don't know what is.  Really sick shit.  

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I noticed that week 1 we all had our camera on. By week 3 we were all talking to black squares 

So true!  I have reverted to using my pic (a very nice one, I might add), because in real life I have a big-ass afro with sisterlocs sprouting out from them...NOT A GOOD LOOK!! 

Is my hair ready for public consumption?....Hellz Naw! (not even with forgiving Zoom)

Counting down the days until I can see my scalp again! 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

My computer doesn’t have a video camera so I just have my picture up, which is handy when I’m still in jammies with chicken hair at 10:30. Also my coworkers can’t see me rolling my eyes and making obscene gestures at certain members of the - ahem - team. 

One of our friends who joined for the first time last weekend put up a background of a lovely living room full of gleaming white shelving and beautiful furniture, right out of a decorating magazine...totally not a place that houses three children 10 and under and a cat. 😄 

• LOL 3

I don't think there is a show that I care less about than the 7 Little Johnstons. What is the point of that show?

Oh nooo she's depressed and anxious and still kept prisoner in the house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh God. Alicia whining that Dr. Now isn't "being fair" to her and/or Timmy. 

Jeez, she's still at an unhealthy weight, and if she doesn't lose another 200 pounds she's very likely to die well before average life expectancy for her female contemporaries.

I want to SLAP these people when they say Dr. Now's "not fair, wah wah wah!" And then go off on them, like:  FFS, quit worrying about whether the doctor is mean to you, and worry about real shit. Like, Mother Nature. You can't fool Mother Nature. You stay morbidly obese, and your body will eventually fail on you to the point that even if you live a regular amount of years, it will be a living hell because you will be sick. But you're more likely to die sooner rather than later. If you think Dr. Now "isn't fair," you're gonna really hate Mother Nature.

• Love 10
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m coloring my own hair tomorrow.....I’ve done it before.

I've already gotten into self-haircut territory. It doesn't look as butchered as I feared it might....but I really can't wait to go back to my stylist.

• Useful 1

Damn poor Dilly. Every time I see that poor soul, his head just seems to hang lower and lower. Sorry (not sorry) but after the death of Sean I have absolutely no patience for another delusional, soul sucking "mudder." Yeah Pauline, that would be you, you selfish  bee-otch! For once in your miserable life do the right thing and let him go.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I need to wax my brows, but I am chicken.  At least I don't have to worry about coloring my mousy brown tresses, but they are getting longer and thicker by the minute. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, I feel that I should apologize.  I can't seem to muster up a shit to give about these people.  That is affecting my Snark Production!  

But "Snark Production" has been deemed essential by my Governor!  Please!  We need it to keep our spirits up!  (But thank you for your apology)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Oh man new car?!?! No more flame monte carlo!

Now he's driving around in a green Volvo sedan.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Pounders, I feel that I should apologize.  I can't seem to muster up a shit to give about these people.  That is affecting my Snark Production!  

Come sit here next to me. I'm equally indifferent. Okay, indifferent alternating with periods of annoyance.

2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I don't think there is a show that I care less about than the 7 Little Johnstons. What is the point of that show?

I've always wondered. But never enough to watch it. They all seem tedious. Their show must be like being stuck at a family reunion with a table full of the most boring distant cousins who have never gotten along with anybody.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Alexa, block Armchair Critic...

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Okay. After all the talk about cars I went and googled my ex who had the Monte Carlo. Now I’m really depressed. How come all the rotters can find spouses but I’m still single?

Mine keep dying.  Husband, then years later, boyfriend (he died when we were in vacation).  I'm taking a rest from romance for a while. 😕

1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

I've already gotten into self-haircut territory. It doesn't look as butchered as I feared it might....but I really can't wait to go back to my stylist.

I've been cutting my own hair for years now. Albeit it's a buzz cut so it is not too difficult. The only thing that is tough is the straight line on the back of my neck. Just takes practice.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I trimmed my own bangs and did not die. I can color my own hair all right, I've colored it with henna for decades so that's fine. What I miss is a pedicure. I'm too old and arthritic get at my own toes any more. 

• Love 2