Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Alicia and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Alicia is abused😞

ETA:  On national teevee Tim said that she is naive about the world, and this is Tim being on his best behavior.  He is whopping her ass, I am convinced.

Why would that be scary at first...someone please save her...

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Near my house, there’s a Trader Joe’s in the same building as a same day surgery. Bet they could sell Pauline’s leg for dog food.

My dog said he will be going vegan.

• LOL 12
7 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’ve got the rona roots, but can I tell you a secret? <whispers> I got a haircut. Don’t tell. 😎

Are you the mayor of Chicago?  🙂

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I NAIRed my mustache (thank cod for facial  Nair)! 

My dark auburn hair with copper and Dijon highlights is starting to show some gray at the roots. It's not a color combination I want to try at home. It's sandal season, and I desperately need a pedi. A mani, too. My face misses its regular hydra facials. And there are things that need to be waxed. 

Back on topic, how do these poundticipants do personal grooming? I mean, anything beyond porch showers and toilet baths.

Alicia needs to lose that dead weight aka Timmy. He disguises controlling as be protective of her because she's too naïve. 

These two have been so boring, that I've clicked on a couple of the shoe ads. After all, I am Shoe Princess.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

He actually spoke rather well about wanting his mother's surgery to be successful. Perhaps there is hope if he can gnaw his way out of her clutches.

He opened his mouth to speak seconds after I posted! I feel bad for him, but he is a lost cause. 

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Anyone catch the name of the book Tim was reading? All I saw was the word, "Justification" or something like that.

I would be very interested to see what it was! 

• Love 1

Confession time - I have been using the same hairdresser for years. I go to her house to get my hair done. My toenail are a different story. I haven't painted my own toes for years. We thought nail salons were going to open this weekend but alas they changed the date so I'm gonna try to do my own pedicure 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Has anybody seen Chris Cuomo’s new Forrest Gump ‘do? 🤣🤣🤣

I was watching Colbert on youtube yesterday and just as I was noticing how long his hair was getting, he commented on it himself (also he had combed it over to the other side just for the hell of it, so it looked different in that way you don't notice why until it's pointed out).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Think that's bad?  You should see the toilet paper that I bought when I couldn't find anything I'd ever heard of.  It's so thin that one can see through it!

I think I bought some of the same.  It is so thin that a roll of it lasted forever.   We now have plenty so I am back to my quilted northern.

• Love 1

Ugh that band-aid!!!   

Right now Erica is watching this show and wailing oh why can't Jimmy love me like Timmy loves Alicia???    Wonder if Jimmy has filled any protective orders against Erica yet?  I think her last words on the show last week were that she was gonna go back to California and fight for him.  Yikes. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Dillon used to play video games.  He's sitting there waiting for his mom without even a cell phone.  I feel sad for him.  I hope it's just bad editing and he has life they aren't showing us. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

What's funny here is the local news people.   The women are almost all bleached blondes, and their roots are so long and obvious.    The keep changing their hair parts to hide the roots, but it's not working.    There are a lot of home haircutting aids, like little gizmos that clip to the back of your hair, to help you make the back neckline straight.   

ALicia, still rocking the exposed hooters isn't she?   I'm glad she lost weight, but that doesn't mean we all want to see cleavage that goes all the way to her knees.  

I don't care how many skin surgeries Pauline gets, she still needs a personality transplant.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

My dark auburn hair with copper and Dijon highlights is starting to show some gray at the roots. It's not a color combination I want to try at home. It's sandal season, and I desperately need a pedi. A mani, too. My face misses its regular hydra facials. And there are things that need to be waxed. 

Back on topic, how do these poundticipants do personal grooming? I mean, anything beyond porch showers and toilet baths.

Alicia needs to lose that dead weight aka Timmy. He disguises controlling as be protective of her because she's too naïve. 

These two have been so boring, that I've clicked on a couple of the shoe ads. After all, I am Shoe Princess.

I have been wondering about the hydra facials!  Are they significantly better than a regular facial?

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think I bought some of the same.  It is so thin that a roll of it lasted forever.   We now have plenty so I am back to my quilted northern.

Yeah except that you have to  use a fistful to  dry your  cooch. 

• LOL 5

Our governor ordered salons closed last month literally 24 hours before my scheduled cut/color appointment. I was kicking myself because my stylist had scheduled it for 5 weeks after my last one, and I should have insisted on 4 weeks because of how fast my hair grows.

By now, my hair is a hot mess in terms of style. But the color, not so bad. I'm a natural ash blonde who's gone sort of blah/silverish in my old age. I changed hair stylists last December; the new one has been using a blonde shade that blends well with my natural color on the top and sides. (My old stylist used a darker shade and there was a hard line of difference as my hair grew out so it's good I made that change.) I'd started using shampoo for silver/blonde hair anyway and I think it's helped the color overall.

I think I'm a couple of weeks away from the next hair cut. But I'm working from home and not going out much, and I sit far from the computer camera during my photo groups' Zoom meetings, heh.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why is it too soon for her to do anything? Job, school, diet, etc. He’s so full of it. She needs to figure out the real Tim..that’s the problem. 

Yes!  I mean, having a bigger goal than "lose weight" might help her to get her mind off of food.  And off of Tim.

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

No. I had Pepcid and a can of Lysol, so people were willing to do favors for me. 
😁

I found a bag of N95 masks upstairs a few days ago.  Make me an offer.  No lowballs- I know what I got.  

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Their grooming is, shall we say, minimal. 

I'm fairly low maintenance, I'm not at all hirsute, so an occasional tweeze of the eyebrows does the trick. I only have to shave my legs maybe every other month. I can do my own manicures but can't manage my feet, so I'm dying for a pedi. I have a monthly subscription for Korean sheet masks, and I treat with a clay or peel off mask, followed by a sheet mask once a week. I may have raggedy bangs but my skin looks glowy!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tim and Alicia:

Cheering Rooting GIF

Lord, I used to love that show.  That takes me back.  Those were the good old days.

Alicia looks nice.  Love her dress.  Looks like she lost 200 pounds of dead weight (Tim)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

I have been wondering about the hydra facials!  Are they significantly better than a regular facial?

They're like a deep cleanse for your face. You will be shocked at the stuff that comes out of your pores. It's not relaxing, like other facials, but it does wonderful things for your skin. I alternate between the hydra facials and the more pampering version.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What's funny here is the local news people.   The women are almost all bleached blondes, and their roots are so long and obvious.    The keep changing their hair parts to hide the roots, but it's not working.   

I don't care how many skin surgeries Pauline gets, she still needs a personality transplant.   

Well, at least they are not the high profile  80 year old  woman whose brown hair is  perfectly  colored and  coiffed framing her botoxed face. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I'm still preparing for my (world's slowest) virtual marathon. 

But otherwise....okay, I am living in sweat pants.

Did you see the guy in Manhattan who was supposed to run the Boston marathon, so he did it on his rooftop? It was 1098 laps. This was the GPS map of his route:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Alicia looks great.    I wonder how Tim will take the demand to move back to Houston for several months?    My guess is not too well. 

And in the meantime, decide on a major, find out what courses will transfer, and apply to colleges.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

What is so difficult for her to figure out?

Tim's been keeping her in place, and convincing her only he knows what's right for her. She needs to get him to let her be her own person.

They should have couple's therapy.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

WORK HARDER, CHARMIN! I'll hose myself down on my porch like an animal before buying Scott toilet paper!

I like Scott! Unfortunately Target apparently stopped carrying the big pack of the type I usually get.

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys my husband is making me cu his hair this weekend. I'm scared

Watch some you tube videos. It’s not too hard. I’m doing mine too, but mine is sorta long.

Anybody else feel like their hands are better now since we have to wash them more?  I use a deep moisturizing cream after the wash and the skin on my hands look great.  Also, my nails seem to be better.

• Love 1