Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Alicia and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

So when Alicia says she needs to "dig a little deeper"  all I could hear in my head is the Oak Ridge Boys singing "Dig a Little Deeper in the Well."

I agree with Pauline; those are the ugliest legs I have ever seen. 

I have seen Steven Assanti.  She is no Steven Assanti.  She has legs, not hooves!

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Forgive me for laughing, I hope he didn't get badly hurt.  Wasn't Nader's book on the Corvair, "Unsafe at any Speed?"

He was fine.  We learned about it when we saw the pictures on the news. 😀

• Love 4

“I think what you think is her problem!!”

You tell him!!!  Tim is like a wife that lived with a drunk all her life. Once he gets sober, she can’t take it.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Look at all you people in your fancy first cars! I had a Pinto I bought for $100 that had a leaking gas tank, an AM-only radio, and a top speed of 40.

Brown Chevy Malibu with a stick shift that --I am not kidding--you could lift right out while the car was moving!  I could be driving on the highway and pull it straight out!  Great party trick for me and my equally stupid friends.  Somehow, we all survived.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Wow! I had a 66 Plymouth Valiant that was handed down from my father. 

Haha, that's funny! My second car, I bought myself and it was a 65 Valiant, baby blue. I had a head on collision with that one about 8 months later. :(

DAYUM!!!!

Dr. Now: Keep your (fuckin'...my emphasis) opinion to yourself!!

Burn, Timmy, burn!!

ETA: Tim is sooo mad that his legs are shaking...wow!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Haha, that's funny! My second car, I bought myself and it was a 65 Valiant, baby blue. I had a head on collision with that one about 8 months later. 😞

My boyfriend in high school had a 63 Plymouth Valiant convertible, with push button transmission. Good times. 

• Love 2

Hello my wonderful Pounder Peeps! Just stepped away from The Masked Singer in time to see Alicia not understand, not know what happened, can't figure out why she only lost two pounds after being given a goal of 25 pounds a munt. Hmmmm maybe your SO telling you that you're working too hard might be a clue? Running back to the other show now since that infuriating bullshit excuse always makes my blood boil and head hurt. Later gators!😊

Can't wait to find out how Dr. Now hands her her still ample ASS!😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Hi all. Late tonight. I’m feeling grumpy and hope Pauline will be good fodder for my ire. 
Dinner tonight was cereal ‘cause I had to “go shopping” with my husband (me from home, wrangling the youngins, and him hapless at the grocery store).

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

And you can't get famotidine because it's the newest Covid miracle cure.

Nah. I went to CVS a couple months ago and they were wiped out then. Apparently since the ranitidine has all been recalled, people were loading up on all the famotidine.