Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Alicia and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys my husband is making me cu his hair this weekend. I'm scared

My husband shaves his head, thank goodness.

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Lord, I used to love that show.  That takes me back.  Those were the good old days.

I've been watching the Australian version on Hulu. Jesus, those Aussies make the nasty, backbiting shrieky American girls look like Princess Grace, I'm sayin.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Tim's been keeping her in place, and convincing her only he knows what's right for her. She needs to get him to let her be her own person.

They should have couple's therapy.

Dr. Paradise might have a breast phobia.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Did you see the guy in Manhattan who was supposed to run the Boston marathon, so he did it on his rooftop? It was 1098 laps. This was the GPS map of his route:

Didn't see that. I did see the guy in China who ran around a small apartment, and a guy in South Africa who ran around his yard.

Yesterday I was considering 26.2 miles up and down my alley...and I think I'd go crazy.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

They're like a deep cleanse for your face. You will be shocked at the stuff that comes out of your pores. It's not relaxing, like other facials, but it does wonderful things for your skin. I alternate between the hydra facials and the more pampering version.

That hydra facial sounds amazing but I gotta know what kind of facial could be more pampering than that?

BTW, no offense to anybody who loves them but is there anyone, anywhere who still has any fucks to give about those boring ass folks on Little People, Big World

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Never. And neither is her ex whose name I have thankfully blanked out.

I want them both to just go away.

Little People Big World but not big enough for them to get lost so we never see them again. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I like Scott! Unfortunately Target apparently stopped carrying the big pack of the type I usually get.

Dosen't someone on this forum order bulk paper products on line somewhere? I remember the commercial had paper towels falling out of the pantry? I think? Where was that from?

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, mk828 said:

I must say Alicia is definitely good looking for her size, she does have a very pretty face. Hope she sticks to it and we can see a finished product. 

Maybe my standards have lowered from watching this show for so long, but I feel like I automatically think more highly of the Poundticipants if they keep clean, wear make-up, and dress nice.  And if their house is reasonably clean.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Didn't see that. I did see the guy in China who ran around a small apartment, and a guy in South Africa who ran around his yard.

Yesterday I was considering 26.2 miles up and down my alley...and I think I'd go crazy.

I liked the ladies who were playing a game of tennis from their respective rooftops.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
18 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Anyone catch the name of the book Tim was reading? All I saw was the word, "Justification" or something like that.

I would be very interested to see what it was! 

I rewound and all I could read was "Justification R --" and this is the only result from Amazon:

1741000145_ScreenShot2020-04-29at9_46_52PM.png.47c8104cbdcb0122389b6b0199f6274d.png

LOL at the "a PAULINE theme"

I sincerely doubt this was a book neanderthal Tim was reading.

4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Anybody else feel like their hands are better now since we have to wash them more?  I use a deep moisturizing cream after the wash and the skin on my hands look great.  Also, my nails seem to be better.

I've heard that if you wash your hands a lot your nails grow faster. And I know that now that I'm washing my hands so much more often, I'm making it a point to use a good hand lotion every single time. So I can see how they'd actually look better even though you're washing them more. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Dosen't someone on this forum order bulk paper products on line somewhere? I remember the commercial had paper towels falling out of the pantry? I think? Where was that from?

I think that was @Pepper Mostly

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

That hydra facial sounds amazing but I gotta know what kind of facial could be more pampering than that?

BTW, no offense to anybody who loves them but is there anyone, anywhere who still has any fucks to give about those boring ass folks on Little People, Big World

The hydra machine is noisy. It's like a Dyson for your face, only with water.

Regarding the Roloffs, I'd love to catapult a pumpkin at both of them. I don't watch the show, but the commercials make me hate them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Alicia is abused😞

ETA:  On national teevee Tim said that she is naive about the world, and this is Tim being on his best behavior.  He is whopping her ass, I am convinced.

Why would that be scary at first...someone please save her...

Seriously. Dear Shithead Tim, the only way to get over being naive about the world is to get out in it. Now please STFU!

• Love 8
Just now, LizzyB said:

I think that was @Pepper Mostly

I order toilet paper and paper towels and stuff like that from Boxed.com. I was lucky and ordered a case of toilet paper right before the panic hit. They ran out pretty quickly but I scored some for my mother from Staples.com of all places. I like to get as much as I can online. I only go to the grocery store maybe once a month. since quarantine I've (reluctantly, to be sure) been using Whole Foods deliver via Amazon Prime. .

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've heard that if you wash your hands a lot your nails grow faster. And I know that now that I'm washing my hands so much more often, I'm making it a point to use a good hand lotion every single time. So I can see how they'd actually look better even though you're washing them more. 

My hands get little tiny cracks no matter how much lotion I use. No more popcorn for me for awhile 😢

Oh, shit. I spent the entire time thinking Tim was Alicia's husband and not her boyfriend. Dear lord, woman ... cut his ass loose! He's not cute, he's old, and he's a neanderthal.

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dr. Now is going to keep hacking off parts of Pauline. 

Well, there IS a meat shortage so...

Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Seriously, how much surgical intervention has Pauline had in her lifetime?  Between the hospitalizations, therapy, I mean it never ends.  The cost must be staggering so far.  Meanwhile who cares about Dillon.

Which is why she had to return to the program.  She wouldn't be able to afford all the surgery she requires to walk around normally with all of those fat deposits on her legs.  Hack job, inclusive.

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I order toilet paper and paper towels and stuff like that from Boxed.com. I was lucky and ordered a case of toilet paper right before the panic hit. They ran out pretty quickly but I scored some for my mother from Staples.com of all places. I like to get as much as I can online. I only go to the grocery store maybe once a month. since quarantine I've (reluctantly, to be sure) been using Whole Foods deliver via Amazon Prime. .

I can’t find it anywhere:(

8 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I like Scott! Unfortunately Target apparently stopped carrying the big pack of the type I usually get.

I prefer Scott as well, which is why I buy my paper products 6 months at a time. When everyone was crying about TP, I had a bunch of it in my garage. I know a lot of people don't watch the news, but I'm so glad my son and I pay attention. We're kind of preppers anyway (tho I mostly food storage because of being LDS). When things started to get weird in China, he got a bunch of cleaning supplies and masks and I got him more food storage items and topped up my supply of food and paper. I'm sooo glad I did this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

My hands get little tiny cracks no matter how much lotion I use. No more popcorn for me for awhile

Have you tried lotion or cream with urea? It's the only thing that works on my cracky feet and heels. Like Ebanel 40% urea cream.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2