Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Alicia and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

How about not bringing Timmy to her appointments? Geez the only time Mr Poetic goes to the dr with me is if they tell me I cant drive afterwards. 

The last time someone came to the doctor with me was 10 years ago when I had the flu and woke up with a fever of 104 and could barely sit upright.

• Love 4

Look at all you people in your fancy first cars! I had a Pinto I bought for $100 that had a leaking gas tank, an AM-only radio, and a top speed of 40.

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, GODDDDDDD....this is another snoozefest. 

No wonder the don't make these anymore

giphy.gif

LOL !!   What was in those damn things anyway??   Undoubtedly something no longer legal.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

What was in those damn things anyway?? 

The chemical compound of the 2020 My 600-lb Life season!

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Look at all you people in your fancy first cars! I had a Pinto I bought for $100 that had a leaking gas tank, an AM-only radio, and a top speed of 40.

Years ago Mr Poetic and I bought a used Chevy Chevette from the electric company. Painted school bus yellow and no AC. Those were salad days indeed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

His long shorts with the long socks are just so fetching. 

I once ghosted a guy for that particular fashion statement. I’m not proud of it, but I don’t exactly feel bad about it either. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Okay, I remember Tim better than Alicia.  I am not sure what, if anything, that means. 

I do think they were the couple that stayed in a house in a residential neighborhood, and they nutritionist came and talked to Alicia.    I do not want a nutritionist to tell me the proper size of one brownie.  

She's boring.  I am ready for Pauline.  maybe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

My first was a' 61 Mercury Monterey, an old Cadillac wannabe that dropped parts or popped  a hose every time I was out.  Retread tires   No seat belts.   So you can see that the Monte Carlo I got years later was a big step up!  

• Love 4

Hi fellow  pounders, ha y'all  doing? My eating  habit tonight was  grilled  tofu and a green salad. Dessert  was a 100-calorie halvah bar. 

Followed by  3 handsful of Cheezits. The person who invented  Cheezits should be  burned at the stake, because they are  causing  me to sin. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Years ago Mr Poetic and I bought a used Chevy Chevette from the electric company. Painted school bus yellow and no AC. Those were salad days indeed. 

My ex-husband and I bought a Chevette as our first car. It broke down in the first 24 hours and was the proximate cause of our divorce. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Oh yawn. Alicia's not even putting the fun in dysfunctional. 

She seems awfully smug about her "progress," for somebody who last weighed in at damn near 400 pounds. 

I am SO DAMN TIRED of hearing "I've been working so hard."

• Love 4
Just now, ams1001 said:

So she's all sparkly in a nice restaurant and he's wearing a...I dunno what kind of shirt that it but it has a little buttoned pocked on the sleeve. Why?

Stuck in the 80’s. Or maybe the 70’s. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Mine was the infamous  ... unsafe at any speed ... Corvair.   

When you are a woman in the early 70s, with zero assets,  what are you going to do?

And Pauline .. idc.

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • Love 2
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I loved the look of mid 60s Montereys, with that snifty rear window that rolled down.

Hubby had a Toronado where the back seat doors opened opposite the front so the door handles for both the front and back doors were next to each other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2