Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Why are there so many perverts on this show? GROSS...and little Egg is the biggest perv of them all. Ugh, and body shaming her...I was body shamed repeatedly so am empathetic. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Let's not forget Rose sleeps on the floor on a thin mattress with fat rodents, takes cold showers with a bucket, and washes her clothes by hand on the street and she and as a young son to care for but is still willing to walk away from Ed. He must be horrific behind the scenes.

I love this post. But the forum won’t let me react to it. But bravo!

shut up Darcey. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Let's not forget Rose sleeps on the floor on a thin mattress with fat rodents, takes cold showers with a bucket, and washes her clothes by hand on the street and she and as a young son to care for but is still willing to walk away from Ed. He must be horrific behind the scenes.

Ed’s no Ash that for sure. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

She is like her father. She bullies people that she thinks are at a disadvantage. 

Agreed. She's as bad as he is. 

Poor Rose. She's not an innocent flower, I never thought she was, but she is definitely the injured party here. Ed is such a breathtaking asshole. Really? that's your excuse? You live in Southern California where women laser their legs? 

Darcy's making sense. I have to go lie down. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

I can just imagine the conversation he had with Tiffany about Rose and trying to smooth things over about his behavior. 

Darcy is right. You're disingenious.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Ed, you also live in a very privileged area of the world where women can afford to get laser treatments for their legs. Idiot.

Is that really common? I know waxing, but no one I know lasers...so it’s weird to me that Ed of the no relationship I’m 28 years knows women laser.

hey Shaun why did Darcey have to bring up the biggest lie Ed told...about wanting kids?

• Love 9
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

BHL has the gall to say she doesn't sweat the small stuff? STFU. Go drink some little glutamine juice with Ash. 

Sorry, double post.

Oh, great, I ended up quoting myself and triple posting.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • LOL 2