Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

San Diego and NYC airports allow dogs?  Do all airports allow dogs?  This is new to me. 

LaGuardia used to before 9/11. Not sure about now

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And it never occurred to my dog that she could have gotten into the front seat when I wasn’t in the car.

Once when I returned to my car I noticed a boxer in the next car.  He was sitting in the driver seat, looking ahead as if he was already to drive off in it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You have to get the what a blow gif

I was gonna make a longer one with "we've suffered right now", but someone else had this up, so heeerya go!giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why can't they use the tub to wash the hands and feet???

or just take a shower?   You would think she would have studied a little more about how Muslims live and pray, before she decided to become one.  At least we didn't have to see Avery and Omar do their ablutions with Mr Tidy Bowl.     

• Love 5

BGL is such a hag. First time meeting his family and she complains to Usman's brothers about him. Raising her voice to them as they are talking about their culture and stomping off. Good first impression! I think she's done! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

The minute the brothers don’t show her 100% support over their baby brother, she freaks and storms out.  Usman must be desperate to put up with that humiliation.  

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

How is this Lisa thing real??  Where does a woman this vile, this homely, this horrible, get the delusion that she is worth the positive attention of anyone worthwhile?!

I attract no one. Maybe I need a filthier mouth.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Usman must REALLY REALLY REALLY want that visa. He is young , handsome and seems smart. Surely he could get a younger, nicer american woman if that is what he wants so badly? Maybe someone where there could even be mutual love? This cant be real?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

How is this Lisa thing real??  Where does a woman this vile, this homely, this horrible, get the delusion that she is worth the positive attention of anyone worthwhile?!

I don't know.  Of her, Big Ange, and Laura,  Lisa is the worst.  

• Love 7
Just now, Zombness said:

OMG.......Lisa you really did it this time...........like always.    Usman leave BGL she is not worth it.   Be like Rose....tell it like it is and leave.

Why and how did she ever think this was going to work in her favor,?  

She fully knows that usmans brothers are from his patriarchal culture.  They probably both have traditional wives. 

How fucking embarrassing for Usman.  If lisa had an ounce of decency it would be embarrassing for her too.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I’m offended by Lisa bringing up her gripes with Usman’s family before the wedding. It’s reminiscent of a a teacher/ student conference. It’s so disrespectful and tacky. This is awful, she’s done again. Usman needs to be done. 
And Usman, it’s not just Nigerian women who would not do that. Most educated and well behaved American women would never behaved that way. Run Like The Wind. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14