Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

This is such good bar talk...discussing their relationship in front of total strangers. Awkward. I actually feel bad for Varya right now. She needs some good hard liquor right now. 

• Love 9

Geoffrey is just enjoying this way too much and it makes me want to punch him.

also, I hate the “my man can’t have female friends” nonsense Varya is putting out there now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Varya, I would find a hotel or motel and book a flight to a different city.

Agreed. Its not too late. Go to New York. Have some fun. 

Boy these guys really look like fun, don't they? God I'd rather have a root canal. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Steph. The guy at the 7-11 would know that you were keeping something hidden and that you weren't telling everything. It is hardly your mother's special intuitive sense that deduced this. 

The guys at my 7-11 know all about my life actually! Very intuitive. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So why go out, Geoffrey? Why not just stay home and talk to Varya instead of dragging her out in front of yours and Mary's friends to humiliate her? Douchebag move. Plus he loves the attention. I knew Mary would show up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

And herecomes Mary..................   Varya those are Mary's friends before you were in the picture.  She has all the right to be there.   You are the one that is not supposed to be in the picture.

• Love 7

Varya is too foreign to recognize that Geoffrey's friends are dirtbags.

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The dude with the curly hair reminds me of someone 

Maybe someone from America's Most Wanted. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

The Williams

Did you hear about how Washington state was scammed by some Nigerians for the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars? They hacked into the unemployment website or some such thing. You're not alone, Yo.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I am so curious as to what David and Lana had to say besides, "Mmmm" and love emojis for 7 years to make him think he had a relationship with her.

If I were in a "relationship" for seven years with someone in a country whose language I did not speak, I would be learning that language.   I think he wanted to believe it.  In some ways, he is worse than Mr Big Edd, but at least, as far as I recall, he hasn't mentioned not wanting kids so there's that.

Good night.  Can't wait until tomorrow for Pillow Talk.  Til next time, if there is a next time.  Until then, stay 6 feet away in the forum and wear a mask and gloves when you type.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Varya, Mary was invited. Leave and go on to better opportunities.

Geoffrey didn't need to take Varya out to meet his friends that night. He loves the attention and drama. And he probably knew that Mary would still show up. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

“Well, you can’t spell ‘not now’ without ‘no’.”

Ewww. Of course Geoffrey’s friends are as gross as he is.

I want to known how much Geoffrey paid those people to show up and act like they’re his friends

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11