Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How are their lipsticks? Worth the price?

I am saving a tremendous amount on makeup right now because I only wear it when I go out, complete with lipstick.  Then I put on the mask and I laugh at myself.  I will say that it’s the best matte finish color I’ve had.  It’s not drying and it doesn’t even come off on the mask.  Unfortunately I can’t get use to lipstick not being at least a little glossy.  It’s something I have to get use to.

why is Jessi’s mom so odd?  It seemed like she rushed off the phone.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am quarantining alone too. It gets to me. I am sick of my neighbors who are all home, all day. Feeling claustrophobic.

Same. I live in alone in a studio apartment. Am really sick of my next door neighbors who scream, throw things, and smoke cigarettes all day. 

4 hours of new show? C’mon TLC you need to stretch these out more instead of everything in one night. They have a goldmine doing a reality show where they film themselves because all the regular shows have had to stop filming .

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some are nice, some are a bit dry. Bought them with a Sephora discount.  A little cheaper than the Pat McGrath ones.

I’ve been eyeing the Pat McGrath brand too but never tried it yet.  They have some fabulous eyeshadow colors.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My family is from the Netherlands, these people give the Dutch a bad name. 

Yes I hope no one bases their opinions of different cultures on this show. I am Colombian-American, and all the Colombian women on here do not help our reputation. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I am saving a tremendous amount on makeup right now because I only wear it when I go out, complete with lipstick.  Then I put on the mask and I laugh at myself.  I will say that it’s the best matte finish color I’ve had.  It’s not drying and it doesn’t even come off on the mask.  Unfortunately I can’t get use to lipstick not being at least a little glossy.  It’s something I have to get use to.

why is Jessi’s mom so odd?  It seemed like she rushed off the phone.

Even his mom is sick of him

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m a grump, I don’t like any of the kids on this show and all the “heartwarming” moments shoved down my throat involving them.

Same. These people are still assholes even if they have cute kids.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I love my BFF with all my heart but cosigning for her felon husband who can’t get here on his own? Yeah, no.

I would never put my BFF in that position. It’s selfish and nothing good can come of it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So let me get this straight: Sheri is supposed to vouch for John and is responsible for him if he fucks up?

P.S. He's a convicted felon. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I hate that clogging commercial. I have a thing about inconsiderate neighbors so I don’t think it’s funny..(still recovering from my neighbors’ last visitor with the souped up Jeep with aftermarket lights that shone in my living room while he drove on the neighbors lawn...)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Why would they lie about it? Seems strange. 

They lie about Corey and Evelin.

Those two have been married for a few years

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Because they wanted to be on this show they faked she got pregnant while they were talking online

Talk about super sperm! Jihoon is jealous.

• LOL 2