Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

How can Fernanda supporting herself modeling.  She is a nice looking girl but even in the Chicago market I can’t see it.  Maybe she does car and boat shows etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

How can Fernanda supporting herself modeling.  She is a nice looking girl but even in the Chicago market I can’t see it.  Maybe she does car and boat shows etc.

Yacht girl?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I could do the couch press...or I could eat this bag of chips

Same. My gym keeps sending home workout texts to my phone. I’ve been ignoring them for 7 weeks.

But you better believe I Instacart chips weekly.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Finished up half of yesterday's steak for dinner. That is what I get for cooking a large one.

Just now, brillia79 said:

Same. My gym keeps sending home workout texts to my phone. I’ve been ignoring them for 7 weeks.

But you better believe I Instacart chips weekly.

Canada has a potato surplus. We are being encouraged to buy frozen fries and regular potatoes.

• Love 4
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Ugh Tiffany. Pretty sure she laughed when the baby broke Daniel's computer so she's basically an asshole. 

I mean, shit happens, but she's the adult. Should have known better than to have a tablet around a squirmy baby. 

• Love 3

Tiff, you're annoying and an idiot. I hate you and your criminal husband. 

Oh, really, Ronald? People are looting, are they? Are they stealing refrigerators from their mothers or nah?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok she needs to talk to Daniel about his anxiety.....hevalready seemed like a high strung child before all this.

Poor kids probably been the adult in the relationship since he was a preschooler. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2