Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Fatima is such a beautiful little girl 

She really is! Heart stoppingly beautiful. 

4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

or just take a shower?   You would think she would have studied a little more about how Muslims live and pray, before she decided to become one.  At least we didn't have to see Avery and Omar do their ablutions with Mr Tidy Bowl.     

Taking a shower wouldn't work. the ablutions are done in a ritual, formalized fashion. I definitely think they were fucking with Lisa with the toilet though. 

https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-Wudu

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

If she's already this horrible in front of family and friends, BGL is going to have USMAN handcuffed to the bed and chops off his legs if he pisses her off when he makes it to America. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys when I am pissed at hubby I bitch to my friends not to his family in front of him! 😉

And not the first time meeting his family!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Can’t wait to hear what the Pillow Talk Gang have to say about Lisa’s contribution to the US reputation abroad.  Sucks we have to wait until tomorrow.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, seasons said:

I can't even try to hate watch that smothered show. I know i will get so pissed off and upset and then i won't sleep! 

I saw a couple of minutes the other day and it is really sick.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Okay, I just saw the Happily Ever After Promo.  I'm hooked again.  All is forgiven.

We're all trapped in this franchise....

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, seasons said:

Usman must REALLY REALLY REALLY want that visa. He is young , handsome and seems smart. Surely he could get a younger, nicer american woman if that is what he wants so badly? Maybe someone where there could even be mutual love? This cant be real?

It always amazes me

• Love 11
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Can’t wait to hear what the Pillow Talk Gang have to say about Lisa’s contribution to the US reputation abroad.  Sucks we have to wait until tomorrow.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I don't think there is Pillow Talk tonight.  Next is the sick mothers program and then is Find Love with Darcy's ex, Jesse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

WTF?   who sits down with the older brothers of your fiance to complain about him and basically insist that they tell him to shape up and sail right because you are the captain, and he is a lowly deckhand in the relationship.     

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, seasons said:

Usman must REALLY REALLY REALLY want that visa. He is young , handsome and seems smart. Surely he could get a younger, nicer american woman if that is what he wants so badly? Maybe someone where there could even be mutual love? This cant be real?

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It always amazes me

In his mind, he's earned it. He had sex with her. He kissed her. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

WTF?   who sits down with the older brothers of your fiance to complain about him and basically insist that they tell him to shape up and sail right because you are the captain, and he is a lowly deckhand in the relationship.     

I thought the airing of grievances was part of it.  I did fall asleep for a minute

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Leilani said:

Both Avery and Ash inside their head already thinkink of their next conquest.

Another one I'm disappointed in, what did Ash do to redeem his frightening, childish behavior?  And the lying?  Avery, Avery......

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

San Diego and NYC airports allow dogs?  Do all airports allow dogs?  This is new to me. 

They're probably certified medical assistance dogs because, you  know,  Stephanie has an ILLNESS 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I don't think there is Pillow Talk tonight.  Next is the sick mothers program and then is Find Love with Darcy's ex, Jesse.

That’s why I said we have to wait until tomorrow.   It is on Monday. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1