Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Wait...we're done? It's over?

sees the start of Smothered, gags and says, "Oh yeah tonight's ep is over.  bleh"

Good night and stay well friends. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is it Festivus in Nigeria? 

No seriously, I thought after the toilet pedicure and the prayer they were supposed to sit down and have a premarital counseling session or meeting with his family.  Not to the point where Lisa showed her ass, but still to discuss their issues.  OMG mom just started talking about daughter’s development on this show.  I must change the channel!

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

May I speak from the proud redneck population and say we don't want them either. 

We have them here in my province. Confederate flags - which doesn't make sense in Canada.

• Love 3
(edited)
47 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Literally his pants from Freejack. My friend won them in a Planet Hollywood contest and left them at my house. I tried them on. I literally got in Emilio’s pants. What on earth did you think I meant?

You're highlarious!  I just finished telling Mrs. Floatingbison that jennymominfl is a bit of a wild child.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This Mary/ Brittani twosome are repulsive but my God mom screams famewhore. And the daughter acts like she’s 10

Mother Mary looks like she goes to the same Botox, tanning and hair salons as Darcey and Stacey. And her daughter doesn't resemble her in the slightest  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

You know BGL practiced that in front of the mirror multiple times.  She practiced until the head tilt just right. 

I'm sure she also used her hair brush to practice speaking.  That's assuming, of course, she has one.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Does Fernanda's face look different? Botox maybe? Also this whole segment is a world of TMI

Yeah this is way too much information. 

2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Three hours? Counting that repeat that started with Laura in Ecuador? Yawn. Fernanda.

No with the repeat it is FOUR Hours. 

• LOL 1