Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Because they wanted to be on this show they faked she got pregnant while they were talking online

She got pregnant and had a baby and all Jon got was a grizzled, dry, shriveled up piece of umbilical cord.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Was her story that she cannot move to England because her other daughters dad will not allow her to leave the United States

Yes. Smart man. We've never seen the other daughter. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I guess Rachel's friend's parents never had that talk with her.  The one about never lending money, co-signing a loan and being a sponsor.  

It's nice to see that Larry and Jenny are still together.  They look happy.  I've always felt that he was one of the good ones.

• Love 7

It’s so weird that TLC runs What Now After Quarantined so we see the same couples in different times and stuff. Not expressing it well but it’s weird to see Rachel with Jon in Britain and then separated.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

The fingers in the butter (especially during covid) just proves that Jon is still an immature psycho. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I hope immigration doesn't ever let him into the States. We have enough of our own nutcases here. If she loves him so much, move to the UK.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, kacesq said:

It’s so weird that TLC runs What Now After Quarantined so we see the same couples in different times and stuff. Not expressing it well but it’s weird to see Rachel with Jon in Britain and then separated.

They should have reversed the show times.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Angry Moldovan in da haus!!!!!!!!!!!!

My night is made! 

Haha, Anny was so lying about not being able to have kids. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, The Goon said:

The fingers in the butter (especially during covid) just proves that Jon is still an immature psycho. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I hope immigration doesn't ever let him into the States. We have enough of our own nutcases here. If she loves him so much, move to the UK.

Exactly. But I doubt garbage gnome is ever going to get a visa

• LOL 2
  • Love 2