Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Send an invitation to Tammy and Mother Assholeu. Slip in a few bucks and maybe they’ll take the bait.

They may even do it for some fart spray in a can.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

And anyone weighing 190 is not an 11 or 12.  Maybe an 18.

I like shopping at Chico’s because I’m a size 2 there 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Thank you!  I weigh 180 and wear a 16-18 not an 11.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s never ever going to end. Are we all in a collective sleep paralysis where we have to watch without end?

It's Sartre's "No Exit" - an avant garde production where the characters (us) are watching a reality show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

With the weight loss her teeth just seem more prominent and they gross me out.  Angela as a whole grosses me out.

Sometimes after that weight loss surgery, people lose their teeth. These shows should mention it more so people thinking about the surgery will know. 
I think it's from nutritional deficiency and/or reflux from their stomach being smaller. I know it's googlable.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tvrox said:

Really? Lots of married couples go to the strip club together? I think this is Jovi's fantasy only. 

Boring mom, unless you go to the strip club with me. 

Notice the sign said "Gentleman's Club," not "Married Couple's Fun House."

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Seattle, sometime between the 11th and 13th of August 

LOL was just kidding as that my first thought  for PNW, I’m in Vancouver, BC….of course the border is still closed but have fun and stay safe 💗

53 minutes ago, endure said:

LOL was just kidding as that my first thought  for PNW, I’m in Vancouver, BC….of course the border is still closed but have fun and stay safe

Party at Peace Arch Park!

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, renatae said:

Notice the sign said "Gentleman's Club,"

And the room where Micheal masturbated (how many times did they say that word tonight?) was labeled “Gentlemen’s Room 1” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, JeanJean said:
7 hours ago, Emmeline said:

With the weight loss her teeth just seem more prominent and they gross me out.  Angela as a whole grosses me out.

Sometimes after that weight loss surgery, people lose their teeth. These shows should mention it more so people thinking about the surgery will know. 
I think it's from nutritional deficiency and/or reflux from their stomach being smaller. I know it's googlable.

I don't think Angela's teeth have changed ... it's just one more thing to notice.

5 hours ago, Kid said:
6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Thank you!  I weigh 180 and wear a 16-18 not an 11.

Ahhhh...but Angela is a CELEBRITY now, and we all know movie stars, TV actresses, show hosts, etc.  ALL buy their outfits where downsizing is MIRACULOUS.  Who'da thunk it has spread to tiny town Georgia!

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

With Family Libby, I won't settle for anything less than a murder suicide.  

Too dark?

You are merely the voice for all our thoughts, FB! 

8 hours ago, magemaud said:

When Mama Asuelu and Tammy were kicked out of the house, what happened to Tammy’s two kids? 

They were already waiting in the car. They knew what was about to go down.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Did Asuelo and family know what the gift exchange was supposed to be, everyone brings a gift, you decide what order you will pick a gift, exchange or steal a gift, etc...Asuelo was the only person to supply the gifts, it just does not work that well with only one person's gifts.  I guess Tammy and Mother A did not have money for the exchange, also, Asuelo did not get the kids gifts, how did they just ignore Tammy's kids? Did they even get to eat?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Asuelo and family know what the gift exchange was supposed to be, everyone brings a gift, you decide what order you will pick a gift, exchange or steal a gift, etc...Asuelo was the only person to supply the gifts, it just does not work that well with only one person's gifts.  I guess Tammy and Mother A did not have money for the exchange, also, Asuelo did not get the kids gifts, how did they just ignore Tammy's kids? Did they even get to eat?

It's just another production feat. I'm still amazed that they get this all to go down 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I watched this shit show instead of Animal Kingdom. There is no hope for me. 

@Hotel Snarker, have we lifted your spirits a little bit? 

You guys did lift my spirits, and I am so thankful for that!

I forgot to mention, a year ago yesterday I joined this forum hoping that I would find some fun people to talk about 90 Day with. Although I have seen your individual episode forums and commented on them since I joined Primetimer, I didn't discover this live chat until January 3 (my birthday). And I just have to say this live chat is the best! You guys have been very witty and funny, and I really enjoy it! Now, 90 Day couldn't be the same without your live chat! So I thank you all for it.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You guys did lift my spirits, and I am so thankful for that!

I forgot to mention, a year ago yesterday I joined this forum hoping that I would find some fun people to talk about 90 Day with. Although I have seen your individual episode forums and commented on them since I joined Primetimer, I didn't discover this live chat until January 3 (my birthday). And I just have to say this live chat is the best! You guys have been very witty and funny, and I really enjoy it! Now, 90 Day couldn't be the same without your live chat! So I thank you all for it.

@Hotel Snarker, you are a hilarious and valued contributor! I'm so glad you joined our merry band of miscreants!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I planned to take a little nap before the show began last night, promptly fell asleep on the couch and woke up an hour late! (My husband didn't wake me, but I'm going to blame Jihoon.) Then I watched the recording but was so behind it was pointless to comment/snark here. But a few observations in the light of day...

When Tiffany and Ronald went to the Uncle/Marriage Counselor, Ron was explaining in their TH that he had chosen his uncle because he would be straight with them, and if Ron or Tiff was at fault, the uncle would tell them, to which she smugly responds "He's not going to say I'm at fault because I'M NOT AT FAULT." (nah nanny foo foo) 

Good on Ronald for calling her out on her claim that she is doing everything alone by pointing out they live with her mother. Tiffany doesn't even have to cook at home. We know she works as a makeup artist, but how many hours a week could that involve? Probably does a wedding party on Saturday morning, or some high school girls before the prom, certainly nothing 9-5 like she was working the Clinique counter at Macy's. 

I think Asuelu just had purchased a few "gag" gifts and wrapped them up for people to choose, not any kind of White Elephant or gift exchange. What is with their childish preoccupation with farts? I believe Tammy's kids were tasked with playing with Oliver while the grownups had their party. Lo was holding Kennedy the whole time and whenever I see that kid I think that Kalani tries to make him look like the daughter she didn't have by giving him the same Pebbles Flintstone hairstyle as Ellie or Carley. I was totally distracted by Kalani and Lisa’s crooked top knot buns. I cracked up at Mama Asuelu's parting shot as she was being pushed out the door, "We don't like you anymore!" 

I'll probably think of some more things during the day and will edit them into this response. I just love how the Live Chat remains open instead of closing right after the show ends like it used to. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Shoutout to Gwen for realizing her kid is the problem child in the relationship. Even though she technically should not be all up in her son's relationship.

And, sadly, I think she realizes her sweet little granddaughter will likely grow up FAR away from her in Ukraine. 😢

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

cracked up at Mama Asuelu's parting shot as she was being pushed out the door, "We don't like you anymore!" 

That was hilarious. It reminded me of that scene in Pineapple Express after James Franco shoots Craig Robinson in the chest and Craig shouts, “You shot me! I’m not your friend anymore!” 

• LOL 3
11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I have to admit that the Mama A./Tammy confrontation was worth waiting for two hours to get to.     

And good for Assie for manhandling them right out the door!! Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• Love 4
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

When Mama Asuelu and Tammy were kicked out of the house, what happened to Tammy’s two kids? 

Which reminds me of the excellent point Kalani made — Tammy has two kids. Why isn’t HER ass having more babies?! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

It's just another production feat. I'm still amazed that they get this all to go down 

And Low conveniently left the room right before. 

I think that was Low getting his grandkids away from Mama A. & Tammy's behavior, and their awful statements.   I'm sure Low knew exactly what Mama A. and her horrible daughter would act like, and got his grandsons out of the line of fire.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/1/2021 at 10:31 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

@Trackdawg, I was just at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in early July.  Total highlight!  And if you are Steeler fan, may I assume you are in Philly?  Because THAT city was my favorite!!!  (We were in five cities seeing six baseball games!!!)

@Mrs. Hanson, that was actually @Grifter Lives going to Canton.

I live in Los Angeles. Former Raider fan...they ripped my heart out when Al moved them back to Oakland in '95...but what goes around comes around, they say 🤷‍♂️. I haven't watched a full quarter of pro 🏈 since.

You saw 6  games in 5 cities??? I always wanted to tour all of the MLB stadiums. *sigh* Someday 🌇

Back to topic: all this talk of balls and bat is probably making Grangie think of other things...

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, for the third week in a row I have fallen asleep about 20 minutes into the episode…cannot wait for this boring season to end. I read all of your comments on here and it sounded like there was some decent drama so (unlike the past 2 weeks which I just skipped) I went back and watched the show today.

Mother Kalani is sweet, I’m glad she complimented Asuelu’s prayer, and also that Kolini  backed up Asuelu to his family during the baby blanket debacle. Sounds to me like Mama Asuelu only wants money to give to the church and for bingo!

Brandon and Julia bought wine, chips, and…onions?…for their “housecoming” party (really, Brandon?) And what a lame party it was! Oof. Julia cracked me up when she acted out “Cupid”, though.

Jovi is an ass and that’s all I have to say about that.

I can’t believe stupid macho Andrei couldn’t fill the dishwasher himself. Libby is such a scintillating conversationalist (“I love authentic stuff!”) 🙄🙄🙄 Chuck may have wet brain and  that’s why he is so clueless about his family’s dynamics.

Tiffany and Ronald need to just part ways, they are both crap people and bring out the worse in each other. Same with Mike and Nutalie.

In other news, I also adore the movie “The Commitments”, you can rent it from Amazon for $2.99, well worth it.

And I want to dress up as kinddragonandrew in a king costume! 

Hope the last 2 episodes deliver, this season has made me weary.

• Love 2
On 8/1/2021 at 9:19 PM, magemaud said:

I thought Kolini said that Tammy only has one kid (in a voice over during the argument) and was curious why Tammy isn't being pressured to push out more babies.

Also, I shudder to think of Tammy as a mother.

• Love 2
On 8/3/2021 at 10:50 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Tiffany and Ronald need to just part ways, they are both crap people and bring out the worse in each other. Same with Mike and Nutalie.

I agree ... I'm on Natalie's side...so she's not a Nut to me.  Mike aka Shrug is a manipulator and gaslighter...but that's all he knows, considering the mother who raised him.  The only two Mikes I see are the chest-beater who likes to use his imposing size...and the whiner (poor me, I need love).  Apparently he expects to be loved and honored just for being Shrug.

• Love 2
On 8/2/2021 at 8:53 AM, magemaud said:

Good on Ronald for calling her out on her claim that she is doing everything alone by pointing out they live with her mother. Tiffany doesn't even have to cook at home.

It is not the same.  When her mother helps, perhaps Tiffany feels obligated--added stress. Maybe her mother lets her know it's not easy on her either.

Tiffany's point: Ronald is her husband who promised everything and then delivered less than nothing ... even creating more work, more stress, and more EXPENSE. Tiffany is an independent type and Ronald is the chest-beating Man is King--the woman must serve and obey the man. This is a bad match...a VERY BAD match.  No one can afford a Ronald.  No one should RAISE a Ronald!

• Love 4
On 8/5/2021 at 10:27 AM, Back Atcha said:

Tiffany's point: Ronald is her husband who promised everything and then delivered less than nothing

What exactly did Tiffany expect him to deliver? He lives halfway around the world (might as well be on another planet), he had no employment prospects, he showed a total lack of impulse control (see gambling, drug use, alcohol use, criminal activity, etc.), he was decidedly unpleasant and bossy, yet she had no concerns when she had sex with him apparently sans contraceptives. Did she think her magical vagina was going to cure all ills? Did Ronald suddenly become a misogynist or was that ALSO overlooked?

Ronald’s mother is the biggest loser here. She thought she had foisted him and his erratic behavior onto Tiffany. Yeah, the best laid plans of mice and men oft go awry. Sucks to be her.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What exactly did Tiffany expect him to deliver?

She expected him to keep the promises he made on their phone/face calls and visits over the months. Promises, promises, promises. Over and over. She's a female who expects a lot (and is probably disappointed often).  He's a male who has never delivered...and never will. Mostly because he thinks that doing the most minimal, he's being a hero.  He will never get it. I think SHE finally gets it.  C'mon home, Tiffany and kids.  Buckle down in the good ol' U S of A.  Maybe TLC will find a way to keep you on the payroll...without one of South Africa's top mysoginists.  (He probably found it easy to steal from his mother becuse she's a mere woman.)

Edited by Back Atcha
OOPS! I wrote New Zealand instead of S.Africa. Thanks, GINGERELLA!
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

She expected him to keep the promises he made on their phone/face calls and visits over the months. Promises, promises, promises. Over and over. She's a female who expects a lot (and is probably disappointed often).  He's a male who has never delivered...and never will. Mostly because he thinks that doing the most minimal, he's being a hero.  He will never get it. I think SHE finally gets it.  C'mon home, Tiffany and kids.  Buckle down in the good ol' U S of A.  Maybe TLC will find a way to keep you on the payroll...without one of New Zealand's top mysoginists.  (He probably found it easy to steal from his mother becuse she's a mere woman.)

He's not a Kiwi, he's South African. And count me in on the 'both of them are assholes' train. He's a fucking loser, no doubt there, but she never admits fault in anything either. There is a reason she married this loser in the first place. She can't be with someone functioning because then she would be called out on her shit, so she goes after losers, hoping to rehabilitate them and have them worship at her feet for life, because she saved them. 😏  And Ronald is an absolute moron to think the kids are staying with him. He has zero claims to Daniel. If Tiff had two brain cells to rub together she'd have made nice with him, then called her Mom.on the side and told her to call her with a family emergency and she could leave the country quickly, them break up with him once they're home. But nope,she pokes the bear.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, gingerella said:

He's not a Kiwi, he's South African.

The moment I hit my pillow I realized my mistake!   Thanks so much.  I'll go back and edit, but I don't think your comment will be affected.

• LOL 1
On 8/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, Back Atcha said:

I agree ... I'm on Natalie's side...so she's not a Nut to me.  Mike aka Shrug is a manipulator and gaslighter...but that's all he knows, considering the mother who raised him.  The only two Mikes I see are the chest-beater who likes to use his imposing size...and the whiner (poor me, I need love).  Apparently he expects to be loved and honored just for being Shrug.

I totally agree! I don't really like Natalie. I think she is weird and crazy. But Mike is a gaslighting asshole, and his mother is a toxic bitch.

On 8/4/2021 at 1:42 PM, magemaud said:

A little off topic, but I couldn't resist...image.thumb.png.ba5136e9ffa3fad41ffc2e4536cccf2b.png

Mahkull, r u exaggeratin? You talkin' about MASK DEBATES, not MASTURBATES, right?

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Forgot apostrophe on talkin'
  • Love 2

Why did Raw-nold make that room (which is not built to code since there is no other exit such as a window) for Daniel then when he decided not to sleep with Tiffany that night he took the mattress from that garage bedroom in to the living room? I noticed a computer monitor on the floor with scenes from cameras, was that from the TLC production crew or was that some sort of security cameras he has around the house?

Does Ronald have any claim to the daughter, she is a US citizen and Daniel is not his child, how would that work if Tiff of the Cold Shoulders does not get dual citizenship for the girl? Can she be forced to go to SA for visitations? 

• Useful 1
On 8/4/2021 at 1:50 AM, GrammyPammy said:

In other news, I also adore the movie “The Commitments”, you can rent it from Amazon for $2.99, well worth it.

I own the DVD. I also have it recorded on youtube or someplace. Just to be safe. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I totally agree! I don't really like Natalie. I think she is weird and crazy. But Mike is a gaslighting asshole, and his mother is a toxic bitch.

Natalie is nutty as an Almond Joy, crazy as a shithouse rat. But Mike? As someone pointed out several weeks ago, he is CRUEL. Natalie does not "deserve" to be isolated, screamed at, gaslighted, belittled, mocked, or demeaned. Mike and his mama give me the creeps and make me wonder how many bodies are buried on the "farm".

• Love 12

giphy.gif

Hey Primetime Peeps! I'm early...but just trying to compensate for the fact that I'll be in and out today cause I gotta hit Le Dépôt à Domicile right now... and then bounce early to go on a wike with Trackkitty 😕

• Love 10