Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani. If its so private and personal, just take the blanket and MUZZLE IT. Smile sweetly and change the subject! 

Give to Nutalie's friend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kalani has the same dress in every color it was made in.

Tammy and the mother want them to have a big family but do not realize with each child there will be less money to give the mother.

I stand with Kolani and Kalini about her body, her choice.

Asuelo is an asshole for giving her that baby blanket.

• Love 11
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I counted ZERO punches, I am disappoint Tammy.

I agree.  That fight was a letdown after the season-long tease.  It wasn't about a primary subject.  The build-up was too choppy, and nobody called Tammy's bluff to incite her.  I wanted a pile-on.  

Family Libby better not disappoint next week.  But, who am I kidding?

• Love 8

Night, all. After a busy weekend, I feel like I need a couple days off but Monday I'm back at my newspaper job. Hope you all have a great week and I look forward to seeing everyone back here next Sunday!

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, the minute you yell "Shut up!" at me in my own home is the last time you darken my door. 

That is how I felt when Trish began cursing at Natalie last week.  Buh bye!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'll miss you all next week.  I'll be at the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement for two big Steelers classes.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night my snarky darlings! See you around the forum. 

Is Darcey and Stacey tomorrow? I'll try to remember. See some of you then! The rest of you, stay safe and wear your masks! 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Great great snark!    Have a wonderful week.   Hope Auntie's ok and the warnings are over.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What happened to the fun snarkers? Till next time.

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Everyone take care until next week. I was laughing so much I could hardly get any snark written. 

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, that's it for now! It was fun snarking with you tonight! I will see you all around the forums! Hope you have a great week! Peace out.

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Night, all. After a busy weekend, I feel like I need a couple days off but Monday I'm back at my newspaper job. Hope you all have a great week and I look forward to seeing everyone back here next Sunday!

4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

See y’all next week my snarky friends!

5 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Y'all, I'm out. Thanks for the snark!

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Please, Universe.  Please let us see Charlie get an ass beating for once.  We don't ask for much.

Yeeesssssss!🙏

• Love 10

I watched this shit show instead of Animal Kingdom. There is no hope for me. 

@Hotel Snarker, have we lifted your spirits a little bit? @Grifter Lives, will you be attending the Hall of Snark Fame enshrinement that we’re going to have at the end of the never-ending season? @Trackdawg is a shoo-in for Best in GIFs.

Have an excellent week, my friends, and see you next Sunday for Hopefully Never After. Be well, stay safe and live your best lives.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The balls to say that you really are a blessing in someone’s life! Shoulders has so much confidence.

I'm disgusted that she has the nerve to take credit for the changes in his life. He may have been motivated by his desire to please her, but HE did the work. She never gives him credit for anything. "He doesn't help me. He changes pee diapers but not poopy diapers." How is that not helping?

Jovi is a selfish idiot thinking Yara will have fun at the strip club. Blowing kisses at the dancer and staying there sucking on his drink like an overgrown baby when she walks out. He promised her they could leave if she didn't like it. Why can't he see that a woman is not overjoyed and "having fun" while some other woman shakes her booty in his face? Clueless jerk.

• Love 9

Drat! I left to go put a casserole in the oven and missed the big fight!

Well, there's always PT and the repeat.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and will chat again with you soon.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Yup, PNW Snark Con is on baby!!!!  everybody welcome!

Send an invitation to Tammy and Mother Assholeu. Slip in a few bucks and maybe they’ll take the bait.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I turn on mute when Angela's on the screen.

What the hell is this about her being a size 11? She's supposed to be a grown-ass woman. Is that size supposed to be US, UK, or EU?

And anyone weighing 190 is not an 11 or 12.  Maybe an 18.

• Love 6