Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The sister's husband (who wasn't bad looking) looked like he did not want to get involved with the Andrei bashing

I've noticed that other times too

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Becky’s husband is a snake. He acts like Andrei’s BFF and then he turns around and tattles on him/conspires against him.

That was bad. I did notice that when the other sister said Andrei didn't come from much so he shouldn't expect much he looked down like he was uncomfortable with her being so snotty. I may be giving him too much credit though.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Andreii is going to try to milk his limited story line into a full blown flipper show, just like Jessee tried, but Andrei's bombastic one note personality just isn't compelling viewing.

But when he takes his top off suddenly his personality is irrelevant. Amiright?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11

She asked you HOW MANY TIMES to LEAVE? Get a fucking clue Jovi! Like talking to a brick wall.

He is legitimately making my heart race. He's so manipulative and quickly going straight into "emotionally abusive". 

For the millionth time, FUCK JOVI!!!!!!

• Love 14
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s not riyiiiid Sally  it’s ride!

Royd, Sally, royd!

I think Jovi thought he'd go get to watch his strippers AND luck out and get Yara all horned up so she'd put out on their "date."  But honestly, he probably just needs to stay sober for a bit, be nice to his wife, and stop berating her for being the mother of his child and the sex would come naturally.  

But him being a big stupid selfish POS, that was never going to happen.  Here's hoping Yara drops the dead toothy weight one day and finds a real relationship.

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, greekmom said:

it's like when i go to the Danforth Ave in Toronto at a Greek restaurant. 

damn i miss that.

I use to love going to “Greek Town” in my city.  It was a cluster of Greek Restaurants. We use to drink up a storm there.  Good times.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That was bad. I did notice that when the other sister said Andrei didn't come from much so he shouldn't expect much he looked down like he was uncomfortable with her being so snotty. I may be giving him too much credit though.

I saw that, too, and he looked a little perplexed when she said that Chuck never met anyone from that part of the world.  After all, Thomas is European.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Royd, Sally, royd!

I think Jovi thought he'd go get to watch his strippers AND luck out and get Yara all horned up so she'd put out on their "date."  But honestly, he probably just needs to stay sober for a bit, be nice to his wife, and stop berating her for being the mother of his child and the sex would come naturally.  

But him being a big stupid selfish POS, that was never going to happen.  Here's hoping Yara drops the dead toothy weight one day and finds a real relationship.

You brilliantly captured that scene. Bravo Eldemarge, Bravo!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Jovi will spend a lot of his life trying to understand why Yara is not turned on by being forced to be at a strip club then being told she is boring.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I use to love going to “Greek Town” in my city.  It was a cluster of Greek Restaurants. We use to drink up a storm there.  Good times.

I worked in a Greek restaurant once upon a time. After work the busboys would buy us glasses of retsina. Also good times. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The Irish are the American blacks of Europe

"The Irish are the blacks of Europe. The Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the north Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud." 😆

(it's clear what I'd rather be watching tbh)

Edited by ExMathMajor
quotes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

What I love about pictures of the Rolling Stones, Who, Kinks,  Beatles, et al from the 60s is that they dressed like adults and wore adult shoes, not running shoes.   22, 23, years old and they were fully functioning adults.

14 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

YES - in the jazz world this was true.   The men were very put together and major league athletes looked like janitors.   Now the reverse is true - athletes dress very well and musicians look like janitors.

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

From my favorite movie, The Commitments: "Our Motown brothers wore suits. Neat. Dignified. You play better in your suit". 

When I used to gig live (more often), we wore a mash-up: suits with t-shirts and sneakers.   But sometimes we wore assorted team jerseys. Eons ago, when I danced in a hip-hop crew, we wore spray-painted or airbrushed coats, pajamas, scrubs, and overalls. Ah, youth 👶

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I'm heeeeeeeere...kinda. TrackKitty only has a set 2-week summer vaycay from her teaching job, so we had to jam two trips into 16 days. Big Bear/Arrowhead Lakes last weekend, 1 day back home, then we flew out to join all you East Coasters in EDT. Charleston last few days, Greenville yesterday...currently sitting in a hotel on Myrtle Beach. I asked the concierge and (can you believe it?!?) they don't have a massive GIF machine filled with 90-Day Fiancé 💩🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.27.10 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.40.44 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.27.10 PM (2).jpeg

I love Charleston and have vacationed on Isle of Palms many times.  Wish I was there too!  

• Love 7