Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Where in the world did these Potthast sisters get the idea they were hot?  On another superficial note, every time Becky is on screen I can only focus on her bird like face.  I think it’s because her nose looks like a beak.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Where in the world did these Potthast sisters get the idea they were hot?  On another superficial note, every time Becky Beaky is on screen I can only focus on her bird like face.  I think it’s because her nose looks like a beak.

FTFY

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Where in the world did these Potthast sisters get the idea they were hot?  On another superficial note, every time Becky is on screen I can only focus on her bird like face.  I think it’s because her nose looks like a beak.

She’s a fine looking emu

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

I'm stressed about work and the Delta variant, so need your snark. 

Me too. I don't even work every day, but when I go, I always worry that the Delta variant is lurking around somewhere. So I keep my mask on all of the time, except for when I'm eating, of course.

• Love 7

Geeez maybe they can take in Ansalu's Mom to help with the children in their new rented apartment.   The timing is bad.   And Kalani can't stop her husband from having a relationship with his Mother - that's on him.

• Love 3

So Daddy Low and Mama Lisa own the house?   And will be selling it.  If they can't buy their own house, then Kalani and Asuelu will just move with Mama Lisa.    

At last the Ronald scene telling Tiffany she should know her place, and he's the ruler of the universe.      He's delusional if he thinks he can stop Daniel from leaving with Tiffany, and I bet his name isn't on Carly's birth certificate, or passport, and I bet they never went through the hassel of registering their marriage in S.A. or the U.S.     Tiffany is lucky the production team is there to give her a ride, and to keep Ronald from physically attacking. 

On a shallow note, I hate Tiffany's necklace on the talking head. 

• Love 10